All Comments on 'Adrienne's Duet Pt. 01'

by BirdnFlight

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BirdnFlightBirdnFlightalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Dear readers, I've no idea why this first chapter of "Adrienne's Duet" was republished. Some edits had been made to it, but it's still the same story that was published a while back. Apologoies.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years ago

I don't understand, this seems like the same story (which I really liked the first time around), what's changed?

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 3 years ago

I love it, but it seems like I've read this before.

shineovermoonshineovermoonalmost 3 years ago

Very good build up to a great friendship

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
Seriously good...

This chapter is seriously good, leaving the reader wanting more. It was only when I read the scene where Adrienne assumes Juliet's brother is Randall that I realised I'd read this before. I take it that for some reason this is a rewrite. Because of the long gap between this and the other chapters I've forgotten much of it and will have to read the lot again, something I wouldn't bother doing if your writing wasn't so good. I also missed Lucy's Letters somehow so I'll get round to that as soon as possible. Let's hear more from you---you're worth it.

BirdnFlightBirdnFlightalmost 3 years agoAuthor

This is part one of a six-part story that was published earlier this year. Not sure why Part One was re-published. I had made some edits to it, but they were grammatical. This is the same story that was previously published. There have been no dramatic changes to the storyline. Sorry for the confusion!

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Get it - mistakes happen. Love this story - so poignant, erotic, romantic; real characters. For me an incentive to reread. More importantly, is this not evidence that you have more to share? You write so well.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years ago

Uhg. So sorry to hear this BirdnFlight. it looks like you lots all the original rating, faves, and comments. What a drag.

pseud277pseud277almost 3 years ago

First time Ive read this, so no probs for me. Should I read the other version? Is it that different? I also worry about my comments at the end of each chapter or the series being lost. Even more so about the ratings

BirdnFlightBirdnFlightalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Just to clarify, this republished first part replaced the older first part. So there's no previous version to read. Other than losing the comments and ratings from the earlier version (sigh), everything else is the same. Comments posted here should not be lost. And as always, I hope you enjoy the complete story, all six parts.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Definitely feels like this is going somewhere good!

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Read it all the way through. And back for a second reading.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed all six parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBirdnFlight@BirdnFlight
I love a good story, and I admire good writing. I've been following the writing on Literotica for some time, and have been impressed with the many fine writers posting to the site. It inspired me to try my hand.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES