Adrius' Noble Adventure - Intro

Story Info
A tale of a femboy's quest for fantasy creatures' she-cocks.
4.4k words
23.1k
68

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Hey!

This is just a sexless intro to a story that is going to be a collection of short (4k words), episodic chapters, each of them with a different species from mythological/fantasy sources, such as orcs, vampires, minotaurs etc, and each of them with a unique set of kinks. You only need to read the intro to grasp the story, the following chapters can be read individually.

If it wasn't obvious yet, the main theme of the story is futas/dickgirls on a cute femboy. ;)

Enjoy!

*****

"You'll pay for that, boy... You'll pay for it dearly."

In a panic, Adrius crawled backwards on the mossy ground, his eyes glued to the shining crystal atop the staff of the young, mysterious woman that stood before him, slowly closing the distance between them. His foot pulsated and ached, and around him lay several strangely shaped flasks, most of them still intact but a few having been shattered from his fall, the pink, luminescent liquid that they had contained now soaking into the ground. While escaping through the woods had initially seemed like a good idea, he hadn't taken all those treacherous roots sticking out of the ground into account...

"I'm sorry, ma'am!" he cried in a high pitched, rather feminine voice, still attempting to crawl away from the danger he was facing.

The woman scoffed at him. "You're sorry? You break into my hut, steal my potions, drop them on the ground, breaking them, and you think I'll be satisfied with a 'sorry'?!"

With a large rock now pressed against his back, Adrius suddenly found himself with nowhere to flee. The woman stopped a few feet in front of him, her staff wedged into the ground between his legs, as if to show him that he was at her mercy. Sweaty and shaking, he looked up at her frowning face as she impatiently awaited an answer from him, her foreign, narrow eyes narrowed even further in a frown, and the beige, almost golden color of her skin not too dissimilar from the fall leaves in the trees above them.

"I... I had no choice!" Adrius stammered.

"Oh, shut it," the woman spat, angrily flashing her teeth at him. "What reasonable explanation could you possibly have for wandering into the middle of the woods to steal from a mage?"

Adrius gulped. "I need to make money somehow..."

"Then go steal from some rich aristocrat," the mage argued. "I'm sure they have more money to spare than me."

"I don't choose who to steal from..." Adrius explained, the lump in his throat growing bigger by the second. "My boss does..."

"Hmph. Organized crime, huh? Just as I thought. You're nothing but low-life scum."

Adrius looked at her with tearful eyes. "No... It's not like that... I've tried everything, there is no other place for me..." While it might have seemed like a made-up excuse to most people, Adrius was actually telling the truth. Having lived in the slums his entire life, his situation had taken a turn for the worse when his parents had succumbed to starvation only a year prior to the present day. His only chance at survival had been to turn to a life of crime, and thus, he had joined an infamous band of thieves that operated across all of the human empire.

But the mage wasn't buying it. "Spare me your horseshit," she growled, lifting her staff off the ground and grabbing it with both hands, similar to how one would take up arms in preparation for battle. "You are going to regret what you did to me for the rest of your life. I will make sure of it." With that, she aimed the crystal tip of her staff towards the terrified boy and closed her eyes as she began to mumble unintelligibly. Before long, a bright, yellow light was cast from it, along with a high-pitched, resounding noise.

"Wait!" the boy cried, a hand raised in front of his face in an attempt to block out the strange light. "Please! I'll do anything to repay you! Anything! I'll..."

The mage chuckled menacingly. "I do not want your repayment, boy. I only wish for you to suffer the same humiliation that you have put me through. You, whose greed and selfishness blights this world... I hereby curse you. From here on out, the demon that dwells within you, the trueyou, shall emerge, and with it, every aspect of your life shall be taken over. Your appearance, personality, mannerisms... The world shall view everything that lies buried deep beneath those innocent, boyish looks of yours for what it really is. May the goddesses cast their righteous judgment upon you."

As the light emanating from the mage's staff got even brighter, Adrius merely sat there, too afraid, and, truth be told, too awestruck to do anything to defend himself. Not that he knew what he could possibly have done in a situation like that, of course. He stared wide-eyed at the mage, at her long, pitch-black hair rising into the air in complete defiance of gravity, until it the strands stood straight out from her head. Paired with the long, pointy hat she wore, the shadow she cast onto the tree crowns above them almost looked like a monster, and perhaps that was befitting.

At last, a concentrated beam shot out of the staff, hitting Adrius head on. He tried to use his hands to shield himself as best he could, but it had little effect. His entire body was showered in a continuous ray, and while it initially seemed completely harmless, he would soon be shown that such was not the case. At first, they made him feel warm. Then hot. Then... well, burnt. It was almost as if the rays penetrated his clothes, his skin, his muscles, all the way down to his bones, like every single particle of his body was on fire.

The mage watched with glee as the light faded, Adrius' body instead starting to emit steam from his every pore. His pained screams were like music to her ears, especially accompanied by the way he started to roll and thrash on the ground like an idiot. Of course, she knew that he was in no real danger. It would hurt a bit, but he would be fine in the end. Well, perhaps not fine, but unharmed at the very least.

Soon, his body was no longer visible under the cloud of steam that his body was releasing, and that's when she knew that the transformation was really about to start. She couldn't help but think that it was a bit of a waste to do something like this to a boy like him, one that was barely an adult, and quite frankly rather attractive. Perhaps not her type, but he did have a certain androgynous, pretty-boy vibe that would surely be appreciated by others. If it weren't for his short stature, skinny frame, and an overall very unkempt look, he could easily have become something that women would swoon over.

After a while, the steam began to dissipate, and the screams came to a halt as well. With burning curiosity, the mage almost bounced up and down with impatience as she awaited the reveal. She could already picture it, the same cute, young boy from moments ago, replaced by a fat, balding slob, reeking of body odor and craving food and alcohol... After all, there was no way a greedy, inconsiderate person like him could turn into anything other than something vile, something that would be forever mocked and ridiculed by onlookers.

At least, that's what she thought...

As more and more of the boy became visible, the expression on the mage's face slowly went from an almost childish excitement to pure shock. What lay on the ground in front of her, moaning and writhing as he recovered from the painful ordeal he had just gone through, was nothing at all like what she had expected. Bald? Fat? Ugly? No, far from it.

What she saw was a being of pale, rosy skin, without as much as a single blemish or pimple, so hairless and smooth that he almost seemed to shine... Long locks of golden hair, fuller in volume and far glossier than before... Two rows of perfect teeth that had lost every last hint of discoloration... But what stood out most was his shape. Other than the apparent loss of body hair and sheen on his skin, his upper body seemed to have remained largely unchanged, but his legs were unrecognizable.

The changes that were made to someone afflicted by a curse of this type were limited to changes that were humanly possible. Growing horns, tails, or claws, or to radically change the color of skin and hair was out of the question. When it came to things like muscle mass and body fat however, any increase or decrease that a person could naturally go through was entirely reasonable to manifest in the cursed individual. And in Adrius' case, that much had been proven...

All in thanks to the torn, flimsy shorts he wore, his new set of legs were almost entirely visible, and they were indeed a breathtaking sight to behold. As if formed by a decade of daily lunges and squats in the thousands, and with the luck of having a fat distribution that many women would kill to have for themselves, Adrius' thighs and butt were like nothing the mage had ever seen. Round, smooth and soft to the touch from the looks of it, and so thick and voluminous that he might as well have stuffed himself with a pair of pillows.

"So this is the true you, huh?" the woman said with a smirk. "I have to say, I'm quite surprised."

With half-lidded eyes, Adrius stared into the sky above. "Coh-... coh-..." he stammered, clearly not in response to her, but rather thinking out loud.

"Huh? What was that? Speak up, boy."

A drunk-like smile spread across his lips. "... Cock..."

----------

Having been blessed with the most comfortable and sudden sleep ever, Adrius opened his eyes only to find himself in an unknown location. Squinting as he took in the foggy surroundings, he quickly realized that he had been brought inside someone's home. But before he had the chance to ponder over just what had happened just a few hours earlier, he started recognizing the place. A place he had been invery recently...

"Finally awake?"

That all too familiar voice was impossible for Adrius to hear without feeling shivers down his spine. Despite how the various strange lights that surrounded him stung his retinas that had not yet been given sufficient time to adjust to the brightness, his eyes nonetheless sprung open and fixated on the figure standing across the room. That pointy, black hat, that long, purple dress, the cauldron in front of her, and the strange jars filled with questionable ingredients adorning the shelves behind her... There was no doubt about it, he had been taken back to the very same place where he had just been stealing magic potions.

"No need to panic," the mage spoke as she stirred around whatever content was in the cauldron. "I'm not going to hurt you."

Adrius sat up on the bed where he had slept, a surprisingly comfortable mattress with a soft blanket made from animal hides covering him. "Uh... what's... what's going on? Why am I here...?"

The mage shrugged. "A few reasons. Mainly because I felt like I owed you some shelter for the night."

"... Why?" Adrius asked, perplexed over why he didn't find himself in the middle of a dark, cold forest.

"Well, it looks like I was wrong about you," she explained. "You didn't end up looking like I thought you would."

"'Looking like...'? What are you talking about?"

Without a word, the mysterious woman dropped her ladle and began walking towards him, picking up a mirror from a small table. "I'm talking about this," she said, holding it up in front of him.

Adrius looked into it, at first thinking that it was just a strangely lifelike picture of a young, pretty girl, but one thing stood out about it. Whoever the person was lookeda lot like him. And before long, he realized that itwas him.

His eyes went wide as he stared at himself, baffled over how much his appearance had changed. The short, unkempt and damaged hair that usually looked like it had been cut by a drunk swordsman now looked prettier than anything he had ever seen. Reaching all the way down to his shoulders, the wavy, almost sparkling strands of blonde hair were something that belonged on a princess.

His face was largely the same, but with a few key differences. One being the aforementioned glow that his skin exuded, and the fact that the dirt and cuts on his face were all gone, making him look like something more than just a poor errand boy for a gang of criminals. The same went for his lips. He was used to them looking chafed and sometimes even bloody, but now they were healthy and full, like little pink pillows.

While he had sometimes struggled with an understandable complex for his rather feminine face, his previous looks were blown out of the water by what he was currently seeing in front of himself. He looked just like a girl... and a beautiful one at that. And strangely enough, he wasn't bothered by it. In fact, he almost felt an attraction to himself.

"Alright, sweetie, don't go falling in love with yourself now," the mage suddenly said, lowering the mirror. "Stand up for me."

"Huh? Oh... Okay." Adrius slid off the bed and set his bare feet down on the wooden floor, only then realizing that he was completely naked. Looking down at his exposed cock, he was hit with a feeling of confusion... but strangely enough, no feeling of shame at all. He wondered why he had been undressed and why his pubic hair seemed to have disappeared, but to his own surprise, being naked in front of the strange woman wasn't embarrassing in the slightest.

"Here's a better view for you," the mage said. She pointed at another mirror, a wide, full length one that hung on the wall a few feet to Adrius' right.

The moment he looked into it, an audible gasp escaped his mouth. Was that really him...? He traced the outline of his new body with his mouth hanging open, much like he would look at a beautiful woman passing by. He just couldn't believe it. He had the best damn legs and butt he had ever seen. The outrageous amount of muscle mass they had gained gave them a more perfect shape than he even knew was possible, and with the thick layer of fat that covered them they still managed to look round and soft. Not only that, any trace of hair below his neck had vanished, leaving him with a smooth, sexy body that just begged to be fondled. But not just fondled... Adrius instantly realized what he needed with an ass like that... Cock. Never had his desire to get bent over and fucked been so strong.

"You did this?" he asked, not taking his eyes off his own reflection for even a second.

"I did. You like it?"

"I love it..." Adrius mumbled. "I'm so beautiful..."

The mage giggled. "Can't disagree with that. So, I take it that there are no hard feelings?"

"I guess," the boy said, turning to her.

"What's your name, boy?" she asked him. She walked over to him, allowing him to view her up close for the first time.

"I'm... Adrius..."

"I'm Chiyo." She held out her hand for the boy to shake after a moment of hesitation on his side. "Pleased to meet you, Adrius."

"Pleased to meet you..." Adrius replied, an ever so slight blush covering his face as he stared at the pretty, exotic woman, her sweet scent washing over him.

Chiyo smiled at him and sat down on the bed where he had woken up. "Now then... I suppose I have some explaining to do. I'm glad that you ended up liking your little makeover, but considering how wrong my assumption of what you would be transformed into turned out to be, it appears you were telling the truth about yourself. Is that correct?"

"Yes."

"So you're stuck working with a gang of criminals because you have nowhere else to go?"

"I am..." Adrius mumbled.

"Then I apologize," Chiyo said humbly, a stark contrast from her first impression. "I was sure you were just making excuses to steal from me."

Adrius blushed. "That's okay... I don't mind this outcome."

"I'm happy you feel that way," the mage smiled. "But you probably can't go back to your old life like that, right?"

Silence fell over the room. Adrius looked at her at a complete loss of words, before turning back to the mirror, now inspecting himself with worry rather than awe. He hadn't even considered that. But it was true. There was no telling how a boy of his looks would end up getting treated by thugs like the ones he was surrounded with every day, especially considering that he was at the very bottom of the hierarchy.

"That's why I have a little offer for you."

He turned back to her. "... What kind of offer?"

"Let me ask you something first," Chiyo said, flinging her black hair over her shoulder. "Can you name any of the six goddesses?"

"Six goddesses...? Umm... Lady Miranthia?"

The woman grinned at him. "You've done your homework, boy. And which species did she create?"

"The humans and the amazons," Adrius replied without a second thought.

"And the orcs," Chiyo added. "Well, not on her own, I suppose. In any case, would you believe me if I said that I have spoken to her?"

Adrius narrowed his eyes at her in evident doubt. "... 'Spoken to her'? You've spoken to a goddess?"

"Ooh, I sense skepticism," the young mage giggled. "But it's true. Many believe that the goddesses never meddle in the business of us mortals, but they are wrong. There are ways to contact them if you wish to be blessed by their divine powers... as long as you are willing to do favors or make sacrifices in return."

"Like what?"

Chiyo went quiet for a moment, internally going over her plan once again. She looked at the pretty, innocent boy sitting in front of her, believing,knowing, that he was exactly what she needed. But she had to gain his trust in order to achieve her goals. Not that she was planning on deceiving him in any way, but she did understand that he might be judgmental towards her after learning what she was after. Perhaps it was better to keep it to herself...

She cleared her throat. "Well, I don't know the full extent of it, but I can tell you about my own situation... The task I was given was to 'unite the people of this world.' I didn't understand at first, but I was told that I essentially need to gather at least one member of each sex of every sapient species, and form them into a group. They would all need to put aside their differences and learn to accept one another."

"... That sounds like a lot of work," said Adrius, still skeptical to whether or not he was being played for a fool. But if it was true, then Chiyo was definitely working towards a good cause... Assuming that her wish wasn't an evil one.

"Indeed, but that's how it works," she continued. "The greater the power you wish for is, the harder the favor."

"So... what did you wish for?"

With a sigh, Chiyo looked down at the floor. "I'd prefer to keep that to myself... You probably wouldn't understand."

They both went quiet. Adrius stared at her, not knowing what to say in response, but the immediate feeling he got was one of concern. The suspicion that Chiyo had corrupt intentions had been in the back of his mind all along, but with this, he became even more skeptical towards her.

"Don't worry!" she went on. "It's not anything malicious!"

"... You don't think I deserve to know?" Adrius argued. His body language screamed of distrust, his face in a deep frown, and one of his legs extended backwards, as if preparing to bolt out of there. "How am I supposed to trust you?"

Chiyo put on a mysterious smile. "You haven't even heard my offer yet..."

"What is it then? Why am I here?"

"Because I believe that you are perfect for when it comes to uniting the people of our world," Chiyo said, the smile on her face growing from ear to ear. "When I look at you, I see what many would consider the pinnacle of beauty. Ogres, succubi, minotaurs, imps... I can't imagine any dick-wielding lady wouldn't want a piece of you..."

Adrius' jaw dropped to the floor. "... W-wait," he stammered, taking a few steps backwards, almost tripping over his own feet. "You... you want me to..."

12