Adrius' Noble Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Succubus.
4k words
4.74
24.3k
61

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Do not start reading this story here. You need to read the intro to understand the plot. It's a separate chapter that you can find on my profile.

This chapter contains mind break, threesome and spitroasting.

*****

Adrius' heart was nearly beating out of his chest as he slowly crossed the bridge leading up to the huge gate of the temple-like building. The architecture was... strange. Dark, almost black in color, its walls concave rather than flat, and every corner sticking out like blades. Far above the ground, the walls were topped with tower after tower, spire after spire, giving the whole building a look that could only be described assharp.

This was succubus territory, on the eastern continent of Vasmalia. Nowhere near their capital, god forbid, but nevertheless an ominous place to be in for a small human boy, especially in the middle of the night. Chiyo had carefully chosen this temple as the first target location of the Traveler's Mark that she had implanted into the boy's arm. For what reason he did not know, but it hardly looked like the optimal place for the nature of his task. Then again, he had no idea what to expect of these creatures, but he did know that the succubi weren't exactly allies to humanity. Which begged the question: Why did Chiyo choose this place to start off his adventure?

As he came all the way up to the gate he quickly understood that he would never be able to get such a massive thing open, but thankfully there was a small door integrated into it, one that might actually be fit for him. But first, he would take the polite route. He brought his closed fist up to the door, gulping audibly at the thought of what awaited. Holding it still in the air, his fear tried to force it back down and make him stop this foolishness before it was too late, but the tingling feeling of lust cancelled it out.

Ultimately, his lust won. He gave the door a knock, only to realize that his brittle little fingers didn't even produce a sound in the thick stone that entire building was made of. With a deep breath, he reached for the door handle, grabbing it and hesitating once again. Part of him wished that it would be locked, so that he might have a valid excuse to start at some place a bit more familiar to him, somewhere on his home continent of Korilia at the very least. But alas, he pushed the handle down and... the door opened.

Quietly swinging it open, he peeked inside and was instantly met with a warm light that contrasted the dark architecture and midnight sky outside. Before him was an evidently huge room, but the floor quickly turned to stairs not too far from the entrance, and from where Adrius was currently standing there was no way to see what was on the floor beneath. He did however recognize it as the source of the light that filled the entire void of the chamber, all the way up to the chandeliers and mosaic windows by the ceiling far above.

He stepped in, quiet like a cat, closing the door behind him in a similar manner. With nervous steps that each seemed to turn his legs further into quivering jelly, he made his way towards the staircase. He still couldn't see past its edge, but he could hear something. Voices. From the direction in which he was heading. They were faint, almost inaudible, but one thing was for sure: The words were not spoken in the common tongue.

Finally, he stood at the top of the staircase, free to gaze across the alien design of the temple's interior. Large, black pillars surrounded the floor a good 15 feet below where Adrius was currently standing, and through the walls above them, numerous sharp spikes protruded several feet into the empty space of the room. From where the staircase met the lower floor, two rows of torches formed a path that led up to a large platform at the opposite side, on top of which there was an altar... and a creature, facing his direction.

Adrius' heart rate went through the roof as he looked at its curvy, feminine form. Her skin, that of it that wasn't obscured by her revealing, white robe, was a deep red, covering a frame that was far more muscular than any human thug he had ever seen. But there were more intimidating features to her than just brawn. A pair of small horns on her forehead. A long, thin, pointy tail.Wings. This was what he was looking for. A succubus.

"Oh, my..." she suddenly spoke in a voice so feminine that it could probably make most men's brains melt. "Who might this cute visitor be?"

Taken aback from having his presence noticed, Adrius immediately began searching for words. "I... I'm sorry to intrude," he began, fidgeting with his hands. "My name is Adrius. I was sent here on a... mission..." It was only then, in the middle of speaking, that he noticedanother succubus, sitting on her knees in the middle of the floor, the rows of torches on each side of her. Originally facing the altar, she had now turned around and was staring right up at Adrius. She was similar in build but darker in color compared to the first one, more purple than red, and her robe black rather than white. They did however have a matching white hair color, tied into a long, straight ponytail on the red one, while the other's was shoulder length and wavy, and no longer covered by the hood of her robe.

The red one tilted her head to the side. "A mission, you say? Of what sort?"

"Umm, well... Do you perhaps know a mage called Chiyo?"

"Ah, Chiyo... Yes, we've met. The things she was willing to do for some measly ingredients..." Her lips formed into a suggestive grin as her tongue came out to slowly lick them, making for a mouth-watering sight on a face as pretty as hers. "So, what about her? Did she send you here?"

Adrius nodded.

"For what purpose?"

The boy blushed and looked down at his feet. "To mate..." he mumbled, not nearly loud enough to carry his voice across the large room.

"Come again?" the succubus said.

"T-to mate!" Adrius repeated, louder this time.

A silence fell over the room, while a sly smirk crept in on the succubus' face. "That Chiyo... What is she up to this time?"

"It's complicated..."

"Well, it can't be helped," she said sarcastically, shrugging. "I suppose I have no choice but to comply."

"Miss Elyarith," the purple succubus chimed in, still remaining on her knees, looking back and forth between Adrius and the red-skinned succubus in confusion. Her voice, while hypnotizingly feminine, had a more youthful, innocent tone to it than the first one's. "What about the lesson?"

"You can study magic later, Doreah," Elyarith said, leaning her thick, muscular butt against the altar. "For now, you've been given the perfect opportunity for some physical training..."

Doreah cast a glance at Adrius. "Me...? You mean...?"

"That's right, my young apprentice," her superior purred. "He may be a human, but that shouldn't be a problem. Now, do you remember the basics?"

"Of course!" Doreah replied, standing up on her feet, her thin tail swinging ecstatically in S-shaped waves. "Close the distance by flight, right?"

"Correct. But be gentle upon arrival."

Doreah gave her a quick nod, before turning around to Adrius. Taking a deep breath, she brought her arms to her sides and squatted down, pausing for a moment in said position. Then, with force that was unimaginable to the average human, she used her big, powerful legs to spring off the ground, heading straight towards the timid boy watching from above. Her leap turned to flight with a flap of her small wings, the force of which ended up carrying her all the way to the top of the stairs.

For a split second, Adrius found himself facing the seven foot tall succubus, her muscular limbs splayed out like that of a spider about to snatch its next meal. Remaining in the air, she quickly wrapped them around him, lifting him off the ground as if he were completely weightless. With his face stuffed in the cleavage of the creature's fat, purple tits, Adrius held on to her powerful body as he was brought many feet above the center of the room, surrounded by the pointy spikes that poked through the walls.

Doreah adjusted her grip, pulling Adrius up closer to her face, her legs still looped around his. "And now... I-I just kiss him?" she stammered, her golden eyes staring right into his soul.

"Indeed," Elyarith said from below. "They cannot fight back in midair, so it's the perfect opportunity to gain control."

Getting the first good look at her beautiful face, Adrius heart was practically about to explode as Doreah leaned in towards him, her warm, sweet breath washing over him. Her thick, dark lips engulfed his, and in an instant her tongue slipped past them and into his mouth. He didn't flinch, whine, or disapprove in the slightest. He just closed his eyes and let the sexy succubus have her way with him, her warm saliva flowing down his throat like sweet nectar. Moreover, the realization that she was willing to do something like this without a second thought brought Adrius more happiness than he had ever felt before. He really must have become a fine piece of ass...

Within seconds, a strange, almost otherworldly sensation came over him. It was as if a fire was lit inside his belly, heating up his entire body, making him go completely limp. Before long, the blush on his face became even stronger yet with the warmth washing over his skin, and the pleasure that came along with it made his eyelids flutter out of control, as if he was being hypnotized by the succubus' strange charm.

While surprised by how effective it was, Adrius knew what was happening. The succubi were to drows and vampires what orcs were to humans and amazons. Being all shemales, they were unable to breed by themselves, and instead had to find fertile wombs among their sister species. But where orcs used the pheromones in their scent to cause amazons and poor human girls to drip between their legs, the succubi used their body fluids, most often through a sloppy kiss.

With a deep moan and a river of abundant spit, Doreah detached her lips. "Aah... like that?" she slurred, the look on her face almost as lustful as the one on Adrius'.

Her mentor giggled. "Very much so. Do you recall the next step?"

"I think so..." Folding her wings together, Doreah fell to the floor with Adrius in a tight grip, landing gracefully with a quiet thud. She grabbed both of his wrists with one hand and set his feet down onto the dark stone, before folding him over with a gentle push against his abdomen. His thick, girly butt hit the floor, after which Doreah immediately used her free hand to unbutton his belt.

Both powerless and unwilling to stop her, Adrius merely stared at the pretty, young succubus groggily as she lay him flat on the floor. Drool was leaking out of his mouth as he was used as a toy by her strong hands, and by the time her fingers worked themselves underneath the waistband of his tight, black ankle pants, he thought he could see her biting her lip in lust. Pinning his wrists against the floor above his head, she began pulling his pants down one handedly, revealing his rock-hard cock and plump thighs, and finally ripped the garment off all the way, his white clogs coming off with them.

"There," Doreah said, out of breath. "Now I just need to... lubricate his nethers, right?"

Elyarith made her way towards them, her sandals shuffling across the hard floor. "Yes, Doreah, very good. That should be enough to bring most drows under your contr-"

"F-fuck me, please..." Adrius interrupted with a deranged grin on his face. "My holes are craving your cocks..."

The two succubi looked at each other with blank facial expressions. "I think you can figure out the rest," Elyarith said, smirking suggestively.

"Yeah..."

"You take his ass," she added. "It's your first time after all."

Doreah's face lit up. "Y-yes, miss Elyarith!"

Adrius waited impatiently as Elyarith came to stand above him. He looked straight up at her gorgeous face as she flashed him a smile, before undoing the strap around her waist and extending her arms back, letting her robe fall to the floor, her sexy, naked body now at full display. Her wide, curvy hips, her big, sexy muscles, a pair of juicy tits... and of course, a massive cock and balls hanging directly over Adrius' face.

"Yes..." he moaned, watching the cock slowly inflating. Hearing the sound of clothes rustling, he looked down to see that Doreah had followed suit, showing off her equally perfect muscular body and cock, only hers was already rock-hard, pointing straight out from her pelvis at a lengtheasily over a foot, and a thickness akin to Adrius' forearm. Then, the feeling of something wet hitting his face switched his attention back to what was above him, a big, eager dick, now likewise with a raging hardon, anddripping with potent precum.

"Thirsty?" Elyarith teased, giving her delicious looking cock a slow stroke, revealing the deep-red glans underneath her foreskin and milking out a thick glob of precum onto Adrius' lips.

He licked it up as if it was syrup, swallowing it down and craving more. "Yes! Please fill me up with your seed, miss Elyarith!"

"Very well, little Adrius," she replied, getting down on her knees, resting her shaft on top of his face and pressing her apple-sized balls onto his blonde hair. With its sheer size easily reaching past the femboy's chin, she began rubbing her cock against his face, coating him with the buildup of aphrodisiac-like sweat. "You think you can handle this?"

Adrius was completely cock-drunk at this point, smiling and blushing at the thought of such a thick, beautiful thing going inside him. "I can try..." he purred and gave the sticky shaft a little kiss, while her precum continued to drip onto his flat, smooth chest. At the same time, he could feel Doreah entering a position similar to that of Elyarith, sat down on her knees in between Adrius' legs. From there, she gently lifted his thighs up in the air so that they were perpendicular to the floor, his virgin asshole perfectly visible to her.

"What in the..." she mumbled, pressing her index finger against it. "He's already lubricated!"

"One of Chiyo's spells for sure," Elyarith replied, the underside of her glans now pressed against the boy's pursed lips. "I'll teach you all about it some day... but right now Ireally need to sink my cock into this boy..."

Doreah bit her lip. "Me too..."

Hearing the way the two succubi spoke about him gave Adrius butterflies in his stomach. To them, he was nothing but a little slut, a tiny, insignificant human boy who was meant to give these superior beings what they deserved. And the realization that he wasn't only about to lose his virginity, but take Doreah's as well, was nothing short of anhonor.

"Open wide now, little slut..." Elyarith murmured softly, her hand lovingly cupping his cheek.

Without skipping a beat, Adrius parted his lips as far as he could, sticking his tongue out as well. Elyarith immediately pressed her dripping, red cockhead against it, using it like a landing strip to guide her further into his wet mouth. Doreah worked in synch with her teacher, sliding the girly-boy's splayed out thighs and butt onto her lap, her dark, throbbing, and equally sticky glans prodding his pink anus. The power of her thick succubus cock combined with Adrius' wish to swallow it up seemed to almost cancel out the fact that he was a virgin, because with only a little shove of her hips and pull of her arms that were hooked around his legs, she began prying him apart. Soon enough, her length was on its way in.

"Oh,fuck..." she breathed within seconds, feeling her head disappear beyond the human boy's pink ring. "D-do they usually feel this good?" She looked up at her supposedly experienced mentor, only to see her broken out into a sweat, her teeth clenched tightly and her cock several inches deep into the pretty boy's mouth.

"I don't know... I've never actually... mmm... had a human before..."

Yes! Adrius thought, his eyes crossed in pleasure.I'm nothing but a human sex slave! Use me! Breed me! Being wrapped around such big, girthy things would have had most people writhing in pain, but Adrius welcomed that feeling with open arms. Despite just having started, with Doreah only halfway into his ass, and Elyarith just now entering his throat as he gagged and retched, he knew that this was his calling. Pleasure that was already heavenly, pain that only added more thrill, and all of it at the hands of two sexy, horny succubi... Could life be any better than this?

"Oooh," Elyarith moaned, her thick, dark lips pursed, as her cock was hugged by Adrius' tight throat, a clear bulge appearing in his neck. Slowly, it traveled downward with the steady push of her hips, until her head disappeared beneath his collarbones. She finally ran out of length, with her eager partners unresting lips actively sucking the base of her cock despite his gagging and convulsing, and her fat balls resting against his eye sockets, their sweaty scent seeping into Adrius' nostrils.

"M-miss..." Doreah panted, having buried her entire cock within the boy as well, her bulge equally visible as it curved along his insides. "Can I start moving...? Can he handle it?"

"He's gonna have to..." said Elyarith absentmindedly in response, already drawing her hips back and immediately pushing her spit-shined cock back in with a squelch.

Sensing that Doreah was a bit hesitant to do the same, Adrius decided to help her. As her hips came backing out, he wrapped his legs around her ass and pulled her back in balls deep, this time with noticeably less resistance. As if to tell her that he was going to be okay, he started rhythmically pressing his legs against her, helping her ease into thrusting.

Feeling her hips start to move on their own, Doreah threw her head back in bliss. "Fuck... This feels way too good already..."

"Tell me about it," Elyarith concurred, her demeanor slowly shifting back to her sultry, domineering one, even though the pleasure was making it difficult for her to contain her moans. As her hips continued to slam into Adrius' face, her balls almost bruising him, she reached out to his pretty little neck with her powerful arms, grabbing it in a chokehold and massaging her big bulge with her palms. "Mmm... this boy was made to take cock..."

Even though he was quickly running out of air, the feeling of being choked only made Adrius more horny. Of course, with the way his lips, tongue and throat all massaged Elyarith's big, meaty cock, he knew that her orgasm would come faster than his loss of consciousness. He could already feel both cocks throbbing inside him each time they impaled him, his body being treated as nothing more than a pair of warm holes for them to use and abuse.

In such a large, empty room as the one they were currently in, the sound of meaty, wet slaps as they fucked Adrius' brains out, and the animalistic moans that escaped their drooling mouths echoed into an orchestra of pure lust. Adrius was probably the one enjoying it the most. This was everything he had dreamt of and more, his prostate sending out waves of ecstasy throughout his tiny body with each thrust of succubus cock, and just knowing that he was fulfilling his duty as a human was the hottest thing ever.

"Can we... can we keep him, miss Elyarith...?" Doreah moaned, drool leaking out of her mouth, her hips ever thrusting into Adrius' soft butt, his warm insides squeezing her cock for all it was worth, steadily bringing her closer to filling him up with warm cum. "We can... we can feed him our seed every day! Aah... He could live the rest of his life under its effect..."

Elyarith bit her lip and roughly massaged one of her fat, red nipples upon hearing the suggestion. "Mmm... Tempting indeed... What do you say, little Adrius?"

12