Adrius' Noble Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrius let out a muffled moan, one that could have been interpreted as a sound of approval. And while the thought did indeed make his dick twitch with lust, what he actually thought deep down wasin your dreams! He couldn't stay in a place like this, and with the help of the Traveler's Mark he didn't have to. He had so many more types of cocks to suck and fuck... so many more partners to worship like the good little slut he was.

"I think he likes the idea..." Elyarith purred, slamming her cock down his throat even harder, clearly horny out of her mind at the idea of a slutty human boy as their sex-slave.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum just thinking about it..." the younger succubus gasped.

Elyarith hissed between her teeth. "M-me too! Come here, Doreah!" From out of nowhere, she grabbed her apprentice by her shoulders and pulled her in for a wet kiss. Doreah froze for a second of shock, but returned her teacher's advances quickly enough, their tongues entering a wet, erotic wrestling.

With both his asshole and throat thoroughly fucked sore, Adrius merely smiled as the two dickgirls buried their cocks inside him a final time, sending him over the edge before them, his comparatively small dick shooting its first line of cum onto his chest. Seeing Elyarith's balls tense up in front of his face, he felt her thick shaft inflate with cum for a second, after which it practically exploded in his throat, a warm, sticky dose of seed being deposited right into his hungry stomach. At the same time, his guts were being filled up with an equally outrageous, sloshing amount as Doreah's purple nuts were drained. They shot burst after burst of syrupy, lust-inducing succubi cum deep inside him, his waistline visibly bulging with the sheer volume, while their lewd kiss went on right above it.

Slowly but surely they emptied themselves, until their throbbing cocks came to a rest, dripping a few final helpings of cum inside their boy-toy and deflating within him. Ending their abrupt kiss with heavy breaths and several strings of spit, they shared an appreciative glance, before directing their eyes downwards. Pulling out their flaccid shafts and standing up, the broken, grinning boy remaining on the floor, leaking cum from both ends.

Wiping the sweat off her forehead, Elyarith smiled at him. "You're a natural, boy... I haven't had a fuck that good in forever."

"Did I do okay, Adrius...?" Doreah mumbled, blushing... but received no response other than a splutter of cum from his throat.

"Hey now, try not to fall in lovetoo hard," Elyarith giggled. "We can keep him, but there's still more for you to study..."

"O-of course, miss..."

"Actually, I can show you another useful trick now that we have little Adrius here," she added, stepping up beside him. "You see, should your victim be something that can put up a fight, such as a vampire, spit might not be enough. In that case, you have to do this..."

She finished her sentence by directing her flaccid cock at Adrius, before relaxing her pelvic muscles...

12