Adrius' Noble Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Minotaur.
4k words
4.82
22.3k
52

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This chapter contains horse cock, breastfeeding and cum all the way through. (Make sure you know what that means before reading. Reader discretion is advised!)

*****

To the far west of the continent of Korilia, the minotaurs ruled. From the taigas in the north to the equatorial grasslands, these huge, bovine beasts wandered the earth, rarely getting mixed up in conflicts with other species, other than the occasional skirmish with their closest relatives: The lycanthropes. Indeed, while combat was learnt and mastered by many young minotaurs, their true culture revolved around agriculture and forestry.

This was made clear by the large, meticulous wooden buildings and crop fields that Adrius found himself walking among. Remote, quiet and peaceful, the village had been easy to access, though even if it had been lined with hulking guards, a little human boy like him would no doubt have been welcome. Humans and minotaurs were only in a neutral relationship, thus some wariness when it came to visitors was typically expected, but who would ever suspect someone as small and cute as Adrius to be a threat?

As he walked along the little dirt path cutting through the village, the stares that he got had him blushing like never before. Keeping his head down, he only dared to cast quick glances around him, but everywhere he looked there were a plethora of shocked minotaurs, their everyday chores having come to a sudden halt. Some of them were relatively thin and perhaps around seven feet tall, others more like nine, and far more muscular. Nevertheless they all looked undeniably feminine, their sexual dimorphism differing from that of humans in that they consisted of females andshemales rather than males.

The path led up to the settlement's largest building on top of a grassy hill, looming over the others. Considering its size and stone foundation that the other buildings lacked, it was undoubtedly where the chief lived. Apparently it was seen as a respectful gesture to announce one's arrival by talking to her directly, according to what Chiyo had said while he washed off succubus cum and piss from his first destination. And as he stood there, wondering if it was alright to waltz in unannounced, he noticed someone coming around the house's corner...

He turned to see who it was, finding himself faced with a young, beige-furred minotaur female, her humble linen clothing suggesting that she was merely a peasant. Nothing uncommon in a little village like this, but it was doubtful that she was who Adrius was looking for. Even disregarding the clothing, the chief must have been a big, strong shemale, right?

"Umm, excuse me..." Adrius mustered, forcing himself into eye contact with the minotaur. "Is this the chief's house?" ... Silence followed his inquiry. The only response he received was a pair of blinking eyes that scanned him from top to bottom.

"Y-yes, that's right," she finally said in a faint accent. "Do you wish to see her?"

"If it's not a bother..."

"Of course not!" she exclaimed, her face lit up as she hurried up the wooden steps to the house's front door. "She'll be happy to see you!" No sooner had the words left her mouth than she cracked the door open without hesitation. Keeping it ajar to not let the sunlight in, she stuck her head inside.

A deep mutter could be heard faintly from inside, spoken in a strange, bestial language. The young peasant said something back, the submissiveness in her voice clear to Adrius despite the linguistic barrier. No further words could be heard from inside, but the female soon turned to him and urged him inside with a hand wave.

He gulped and followed her up the steps, and once he stood on top of the stoop she swung the door open fully, letting him enter. A warm mist washed over him, and the dim light within the dark walls of the house made for a stark contrast in atmosphere compared to the sunny outdoors. But there was a good reason for it.

In the middle of the large room was a stone bathtub integrated into the wooden floor, and in it, an intimidating shemale minotaur lay, her cloven hooves propped up on the floor towards Adrius. On each side of the tub, her tree trunk-like arms were resting in the laps of two females sitting on their knees with wet sponges at the ready. All three of them stared at the human boy with awe and shock, and Adrius was likewise stunned by the shemale's powerful presence despite her being largely under water. When the peasant who had let him in suddenly slammed the door shut behind him however, he knew that the time for merely gawking was over.

"Who are you?" the shemale spoke, her voice powerful and commanding.

"I'm... just a traveler looking for some fun..." Adrius replied, blushing.

"'Fun'?"

Adrius smirked. "Well, I've heard some rumors about minotaurs...Big rumors... And I came to see if they're true..." By now he was staring right into the shemale's awestruck eyes, one hand slowly lifting the hem of his white tunic to reveal his pale, flat midsection, while the other twirled a lock of golden hair.

The shemale glanced at the two females beside her, then grinned at Adrius. "I think I could help with that. What's your name, boy?"

"I'm Adrius. And you are...?"

"Shanóri, chief of this village," she said, brimming with confidence. "And these are my wives, Túla and Shei."

"Greetings, Adrius!" they bubbled simultaneously, their tones and smiles signalling nothing but excitement over the human boy's arrival.

So they were her wives... One would have thought that they looked more like slaves, but at the end of the day, such was the way of the minotaurs. The females were virtually innately submissive, and with two of them being born for every shemale, sharing a husband with a second wife was the norm. It wasn't unheard of for a husband to have as many as four wives, which could leave other shemale minotaurs with only one, sometimes none at all. These individuals would often search for partners among other species, sometimes traveling to human civilization to try their luck. And of course, any human male that ended up marrying a shemale minotaur wouldalways be the wife in the relationship.

Shanóri put her hands on her wives' shoulders. "Now then, ladies. I think me and Adrius need some alone time. Do you mind?"

"Not at all," said Túla, the brown one.

Both of them gave their husband a smooch on each cheek, before turning to the human guest. They stood up, showing that, even though they were significantly smaller and weaker than their species' shemale counterpart, they still dwarfed him by well over a foot. Sauntering on their slender legs and cloven hooves, they came up on each side of Adrius and bent over towards him as if their minds were in complete sync.

"Hope you're prepared for her size, cutie," Shei, the white one, whispered in his ear.

"And try not to get addicted," Túla added.

With that, they both kissed him just like they had kissed their husband, then continued towards the exit. Hearing the door close behind him, Adrius stood frozen with butterflies in his stomach, watching the strange smirk on Shanóri's face.

"Do you find that strange?" she said.

"... What?"

"That my wives are so eager to share me. With a human stranger, no less."

Adrius scratched his head. "A bit, perhaps... Different from what I'm used to, anyway."

"That's just how minotaur females are," Shanóri explained. "Same goes for the girl who let you in here. Nothing makes them prouder than showing off their shemale husbands, leaders and warriors."

"I can see why..." Adrius mumbled and bit his lip, admiring what little of the chief's muscles he could see.

She let out an amused grunt. "Hand me that towel over there, would you?" she said, pointing to a piece of cloth hanging on a pillar.

Adrius nodded. Feeling his heart beat faster for each step he took closer to her, he grabbed the towel and continued all the way up to the bathtub. A quick glance was shared by the two of them before Adrius held out the cloth, expecting Shanóri to simply grab it and cover her body with it as she rose from the tub... But that's not what she had in mind.

Instead, she retracted her huge legs into the bath, pressed her palms against the floor, and began pushing herself up on her feet, clearly with no intention of hiding her form with the towel. The water that had surrounded her came rushing off her body like a waterfall as she rose, leaving naught but a slick sheen on her skin and fur. Once standing, she stepped up on the floor next to the tub, right in front of her human visitor.

No longer at a distance or with clothes in the way, Adrius could finally gaze upon the magnificence of one of these giant, beautiful creatures. Shanóri's powerful limbs looked almost as girthy as the logs in the walls that surrounded them, and were covered in a thin, smooth layer of deep brown fur. The torso that they were connected to was just as impressive, a pair of shoulders a good three times wider than Adrius', and a midsection of thick, rippling abs.

This frame was outlined with her species' exotic, bovine features, such as the aforementioned hooves and the tufted tail hanging low between her legs. Further up, her pretty, strong-jawed face had a slight elongation in the form of a muzzle, complete with a golden nose ring and a set of big, kissable lips. This was all topped with a pair of foot-long, curved horns protruding from the sides of her skull through her straight, shoulder-length hair.

But unsurprisingly, what really caught Adrius attention were the more erotic parts of her. Out of the smooth, fur-ridden area of her body that ran from her neck to her crotch, a pair of round, juicy tits sprung out, that together might very well have had a greater volume than Adrius' entire body, the brown nipples in the center of the dinner-plate sized areolas looking almost too thick to fit in a human mouth. As for her genitals... Her cock was still hiding within a sheath, but her balls... Low-hanging, smooth and shiny, they each looked almost as big as Adrius' head...

"First time seeing a minotaur naked?"

"W-wha...?" Adrius slurred and looked up at the towering chief's face again, only now noticing the drool hanging off his lips.

She smiled and grabbed the towel, turning away from him as she started wiping her front off, leaving her muscular backside and enormous rump on display. A few feet away was a padded armchair that she went to sit on. With her arms draped over the armrests and her huge udders on display, she spread her legs, letting her brown balls hang off the edge of the chair.

"Don't be intimidated by them," she said, clearly aware of what the boy's eyes were fixated on. "Come here, you can give them a squeeze."

Adrius gulped. Nervous and excited, he scurried forward until he stood in front of Shanóri, giving the smile on her face one last glance before dropping to his knees. As he adjusted his eyes to what was now in his direct vicinity, it didn't take long for his heart to start pounding in his chest.

Mere inches from his nose, those huge, moist balls of hers hung, taking up nearly his entire field of view. Even though his brain came to a complete halt as he gazed upon them, his hands immediately obeyed his slutty inner will, reaching around them and pressing into the backside of the smooth sack. Their weight was far from being easy to handle for a weak, girly boy like him, but he nonetheless pulled them towards himself as far as he could, his face diving forward to meet them halfway.

His pouting lips quickly began to cover the thick skin of Shanóri's nuts in kisses, and even though they were fresh out of the bath he did his best to inhale any remaining scent of her beastly musk. It didn't take long for his tongue to slip out of his mouth, coating the smooth surface in abundant drool. The movements of his lips and tongue were paired with an equally as excited kneading and massaging of his hands, gripping and pulling the skin in a manner that a human would have found painful, but was just enough to scratch the itch of a strong, superior minotaur. Despite it being mere foreplay, Adrius was already in heaven just from feeling Shanóri's ballsack between his fingers and lips, and the faint salty flavor on his tongue as he sucked away.

"I'll say, I never expected any human to show such enthusiasm in pleasing one of my kind," Shanóri said calmly after a minute or so, the boy's tongue still dancing across her balls. "But we minotaurs are impatient beings. Do you have what it takes to truly please me?"

Still in a nut-worshipping daze, Adrius nonetheless pulled back at the notion of going further with this gorgeous being, his green eyes immediately going wide at what he was presented with. Out of the deep-brown skin of her sheath, a massive pillar of erect cockmeat had emerged, pointing straight to the ceiling and leaking precum down its shaft. Though minotaurs were bovine in appearance, her cock was more similar to that of a horse, its color transitioning to pink with large, brown spots, and its tip flared out wide and flat.

"Climb up on it, why don't you?" Shanóri added.

Adrius smiled. "Okay..." he said, standing up. Immediately, he bent forward to "greet" the magnificent fuck-pole, wanting to at the very least have a taste of it before going all the way. Wrapping his fingers around the thick girth and giving it a squeeze, he ran his tongue up its underside, the warm, sticky precum filling up his mouth as he came all the way up to the flared head. He swallowed the mouthful and dove right back down to give the wet, finger-wide pisshole a kiss, then stood up straight once more.

He gulped, gathering as much courage as possible in what little time his horny mind would allow him, before at last climbing onto the armchair. Stepping over the erect cock, he set his feet down on each side of Shanóri's hips and leaned forward to hold on to her bulky shoulders. With mere inches between their faces, he could feel the strong minotaur's hot breath washing over him with increasingly short intervals, suggesting that lust was taking over her otherwise calm mind. Only then did Adrius realize what he was in for.

Shanóri slid her big fingers underneath the waistband of Adrius' tight, black pants. "I'm guessing you've already made preparations?" she said, slowly pulling the garment down.

"Yeah... I'm ready," Adrius replied meekly. The words had barely left his mouth before he felt Shanóri's hands wrapping around his entire waistline and forcing him down to sit on top of her cock.

"Then show me what you can do, boy."

Adrius was quick to gasp as he felt the broad flare of the massive cock pressing against his slippery anus. He moaned, completely unable to resist the immense force with which he was being pushed down. At first it seemed like an impossible fit, but sure enough his tight little asshole started giving way.

"By the goddesses!" said Shanóri as her cock slowly began getting swallowed up by her tiny lover. "You're... actually taking it?"

Gritting his teeth in both pain and pleasure, Adrius felt his puckered little ring expand further and further, until the head of Shanóri's cock suddenly slipped through in its entirety. Gasping, he was now on a steady course down the slightly narrower shaft, his guts quickly filling up with minotaur cock until he was sat down on top of the beast's thighs. His weakening, quivering arms could no longer support his weight, and thus he fell forward into the crevice of the chief's mammaries, his upper body almost completely buried in soft flesh.

"That's... mm... a surprise to say the least..." Shanóri moaned, her cool demeanor fading.

Adrius looked up at her with a deranged smile on his face. "Don't underestimate me..." he mumbled. "I was made for this... For big, beautiful she-cocks like yours..."

With beads of sweat running down her face, the chief managed to crack a grin once again. "Okay, little one. Let's see if you can keep it up." With that she began pulling him back up, his wet, sticky asshole eliciting a continuous squelch as Shanóri's fat cock was dragged out from the pink orifice clinging to it. Then, as if wanting to prove what she was capable of, she decided to go all out. Clenching her powerful glutes, she bounced her hips up while at the same time forcing the tiny boy down once more, only this time without holding back her strength.

To Adrius it was as if a battering ram hit him in the gut. The air was knocked out of his lungs, his ears started ringing, and the pain that shot through his entire body almost rendered him unconscious. He could feel his tight little anus burning around the huge girth, and his intestines struggled to encase the hard but ever so slightly bendable cock curving within them... But all the pain and discomfort was matched with equal pleasure, if not more.

"There, boy..." Shanóri growled. "How do you like that?"

Gasping for air and digging his nails into Shanóri's tits, Adrius tried his best to come back to his senses. "M-more..." he mustered.

"You weren't joking, huh?" Shanóri said, amused. "Well then... Have it your way!" With that, she performed the same thrusting and pulling move as before, with just as much force... Only this time without pausing after. Her strong, pillow-like asscheeks entered a continuous, rhythmic clenching, sending her massive body bouncing atop the chair, every movement matched with equally mercilessly jerking Adrius' entire body up and down on her cock.

Seeing the strained look on the chief's face start to blur as he was pistoned up and down, Adrius couldn't stop the flow of drool from his mouth. The initial shock was largely gone, but hanging on to the ride both physically and mentally as his ass was continually slammed by Shanóri's hips was an uphill battle indeed. Her strong hands would no doubt have kept him in place regardless, but he didn't want to be used as a mere cocksleeve. That's why he did everything in his power to contribute to proving himself to be a worthy partner, his legs enveloping as much of her muscular midsection as they could, while his hands began squeezing her fat tits even harder.

"Mmm... your cock is so big..." he moaned.

"And you're... fuck... a real tight one!" Shanóri growled, gritting her teeth.

"... Tighter than your wives?" Adrius teased, regaining his composure little by little.

With a chuckle, Shanóri suddenly stopped moving altogether. "Don't get cocky, boy... Show me what your mouth can do other than talking!" Using one hand to lift up one of her tits, her other hand grabbed the entirety of Adrius' little skull in an iron grip, proving her physical dominance. From there, she promptly pushed his face towards her fat nipple, holding him there for the few seconds it took for him to part his lips.

Adrius was quick to start sucking the erect, deep-brown nipple, his cheeks going concave from the vacuum inside his mouth and his pretty little lips extending forward to contain the whole thing. Indeed, so big were they that when he grabbed the other one with his hand, its length spanned the entire width of his palm, and his fingers didn't even reach around its circumference. As he began to pull and squeeze it with all his might while sucking away on the first one, Shanóri's resulting jolt caused her hips and arm-length horse cock in his stretched asshole to spring right back into action.

"Oh, f-fuck," she gasped as her entire areola was slowly getting sucked into the human boy's mouth, her brawny legs now raising her ass off the chair in full-force thrusts.

Suddenly Adrius was having his entire body lifted off Shanóri's thighs each time she humped away at him with violent slaps of flesh against flesh. With his eyes rolling back into his skull, he moaned with bliss as the giant, throbbing minotaur cock was squeezed by his greedy asshole... and the nipple in his mouth suddenlyburst with delicious milk. Though caught by surprise, he didn't even have the energy to let it show, rather entering a trance-like state of total worship of his massive, muscular, sweaty, grunting beast of a lover. His tight anus clung to the meat-pole sliding in and out of his guts like he was trying to wring it out, while his lips likewise did everything to extract the sweet, creamy contents of the udder they were attached to.

12