Adrius' Noble Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanóri's face suddenly warped into a menacing frown, like that of a raging bull. "Ngh, take my seed, you human slut!" she growled in her deep, bestial voice, giving one last all-out thrust and pressing Adrius down with her massive hands.

With a steady stream of milk still rushing down his throat, the other end of Adrius' body was suddenly assaulted with an explosion of cum. A muffled, yet loudsplurt could be heard from within his belly, followed by the continuous sound of the thick sludge pouring into him, along with Shanóri's roars of pleasure. Adrius' eyes shot open and his lips detached from her breast with a psychotic, open-mouth smile on them, his belly stretching out to the point where it was visible from the outside... And it kept growing, dangerously fast...

Slowly, the smile on his face died out, replaced by disbelief as Shanóri's drawn-out orgasm went on, her cum quickly forcing its way through his body. "No..." he pleaded, pressure suddenly building up within his little stomach and rising even higher. "T-there's no wa-" ... His words were quite literally drowned out and his head thrown back from the force of the gush of cum spewing from his mouth. Thick and dense to the point of it almost being solid, it splattered all over Shanóri's big, brown tits together with the milk still spraying from her nipples, coating them in a layer of white.

Luckily, one short burst was all that remained of Shanóri's creampie to exit out of Adrius' mouth. While her giant, equine cock still throbbed inside his ass, he could feel that it no longer had any more spunk left to give, her groans of pleasure reduced to heavy panting. Dizzy, filled to the brim, and mindlessly letting another mouthful of seed dribble from his lips, Adrius once again slumped forward into the cleft between Shanóri's tits, his front getting covered in a smear of warm cum, and his nostrils and taste buds burning from its animalistic stink and flavor.

"My goodness..." Shanóri sighed, her eyelids heavy from the draining orgasm. "You didn't disappoint, little one."

Trying to stay conscious with his body packed with cum, Adrius silently looked up at his bestial lover with a smile. No words could describe the pride of representing the human species as the little cock-slut that he was. And Shanóri, this beautiful, powerful bull, was certainly a good introduction to her species.

With both of them hugging each other tightly in their afterglow, a giggle could be heard from the entrance. They looked over to see a giddy Túla and Shei standing in the doorway, their tails wagging and their thin straps of clothing from before having been removed.

Shanóri and Adrius shared a glance, after which the minotaur grinned. "Ever had a foursome?"

12