Adult Bedtime Story

Story Info
We both wake up grinding on each other.
1.7k words
3.29
3.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm reading you a chapter out of Adrienne maree brown's book "we will not cancel us" as you rest your head on the pillow next to me. You look so cozy and cute I occasionally glance at you huddled inside your blanket hood, your precious little face peeking out of the fold in the blanket. Your soft, slender fingers curled around the part of the blanket that's tucked under your chin.

The chapter is called "unthinkable thoughts" and it's about the obstacles we face as abolitionists when punitive justice continues to co-opt our movements. As your listening deepens, so does the draw of your breath and you're beginning to watch my words blend into your imagination, floating through dream states behind your closed eyelids. Your eyelashes rest on your cheek bones. As I read to you, I'm dreaming about our future- I imagine reading you to sleep for many years to come. The rise and fall of your breathing deepens even further, and you look small enough to fit in my arms and simultaneously the expanse of your breath envelops me entirely. When I finish the chapter, I look at you and pause. You're asleep. I set the book down.

I'm just watching you now, your face still and peaceful with the occasional furrowed brow. I wonder what you are dreaming about. I hope it's something that makes you feel good. Staring at you while you sleep makes me feel like I'm melting into the softness of the planet. I feel at home. I feel safe. I feel tingly.

My eyes trace your jawline up to your ear. I crave the feeling of your soft yet sharp jaw on my lips. I reach my hand over you, this big lump of blanket, and I rest it on what I'm pretty sure is your back. You let out a tiny moan and wiggle closer to me, inviting me to rub my hand up and down your back. You're perfectly still again and your lips begin to ever so slightly part open. I want to kiss them so badly but I don't want to wake you up. You need rest. Your head has been messing with you lately and you haven't been getting a lot of sleep.

I nuzzle my forehead into yours and close my eyes. I can feel your warm breath on my face and the steam coming out from inside of your blanket. "You are the stillest sleeper I have ever met" I think to myself. And right in that moment you open your eyes, it almost startles me. You close them again and I see your cheeks rise and the corners of your eyes wrinkle. You're smiling. You blink your eyes open a couple more times, let out a big whine/grunt, throw the blanket off of you and climb into my arms, resting your head down on my chest.

"Te amo", you say, as I feel the weight of you grow heavier; you're falling back asleep.

"Te amo realmente" I whisper as I kiss the top of your head. Your soft hair drapes across my bare chest. Your palm rests on my lower abdomen. You let out another little baby noise and squeeze the skin of my stomach with your sleepy hand. I feel a warmth surging through my entire body. Every part of me feels free, like I'm flying. I take a long breath and as I exhale I tighten my arms around you, pulling you closer. You're completely limp. Our legs are all tangled together and I can feel myself pulsing on your thigh. After a while of laying there, throbbing for you, I decide to close my eyes and drift off to sleep. Maybe the sexual frustration won't be so agonising if I just sleep it away.

My dreams are vivid. We're together, I think we're in Italy? But maybe an italy that I've only experienced in video games. Anyway, we are in italy and we're at a restaurant on an outdoor patio, eating, laughing, holding hands, and kissing. We have to bring a crystal to this witch on the other side of this park before sundown. I don't remember why.

We leave the restaurant and as we walk through the park I watch the way your eyes glisten when you look at me, the way your hair falls in front of your face. Your smile is the brightest most brilliant star I have ever seen. Suddenly, I find myself pressed against a tree-- you're holding the collar of my jacket and your body is pressed against me while our lips lock together for an epic make out session. We are writhing back and forth and every time you thrust my hips back into the tree trunk your pelvis rubs against mine in the perfect spot... I'm moaning and you're sliding your hands up into my shirt.

I wake up, throbbing even harder than in the dream and we're still all tangled up in each other. Your hand has made its way down to my pelvic bone, limp, and unconscious. I feel like I could cum at just the thought of your hand sliding down two inches in your sleep. I raise my hips up off of the bed, ever so slowly so as not to wake you, and your thigh rubs against my hardening pleasure.

Oh my god. Am I really doing this?

It feels so fucking good and I'm so turned on I can feel beads of sweat forming on my face. My breathing starts to get harder as I squeeze your thigh between my legs.

"Mmmmmmmh..." you groan "mmmhm"

I melt.

I can feel the vibration of your moan tickling my ear and I don't think I have much restraint left in me. My body trembles and you start grinding on me as I writhe back and forth, my hands exploring your hips, your waist. I can't tell if you're asleep or awake but I know you're feeling how I'm feeling.

I feel the skin of your stomach graze against my hip bone as we both grind on each others thighs and I can feel myself getting harder and harder with each rub. You are gasping now and I slide my fingers down the back of your pants and wrap them around your ass cheeks, pulling them up towards me. My grip on your ass gets harder and harder the more you you tremble, the deeper you grind your body against me. I'm following your rhythm as you start to roll on top of me and pin me down. My hands slide up your back and then slide back down on gentle fingernails. Your eyes are open now and I can see you're definitely awake. Your eyes are still so sleepy and beautiful.

I swiftly flip you over on your back, and you gasp either out of surprise or excitement, I couldn't tell.

You know just what to do, as you open your legs and wrap them around my waist, and I grab onto the back of your shoulders as I thrust myself into you. I'm throbbing for you and with each contact of your clit against me I imagine how it would feel to be inside of you. I imagine your warmth, wetness, and the epic pull of satisfaction tingling every last bit of my body.

"I want you to fuck me baby" you whisper, and the tone of desperation in your voice makes me want to fill you entirely with all the love and sexual energy I have for you.

"Yeah? You want that?" I tease as I kiss your lips and lightly brush my fingers along your slit, starting at the bottom and making sure to brush your clit on the way up. You arch your back the moment my fingers graze your clit and you lift your hips off the bed.

"Please fuck me baby" you plea as I press the heal of my hand into you and wrap my fingers around your mons. "Ohhhhh god" you moan as I curl my thumb into you while grasping your pubic bone and pulling it toward me.

Your head is tilted back and your eyes are starting to roll into the back of your head. I admire the shape of your chin from this angle. "You're so fucking hot baby" I whisper into your ear just before grazing it with my teeth. "I wanna taste you..."

"Taste me baby" you respond with a gasp, tightening your grip on the bedsheets.

I graze my fingertips down your jaw, down the sides of your neck, down your chest and when I get to your nipples (already hard at this point)... I lightly grab them between my fingers before wrapping my hands around your breasts and pushing them softly up toward you. I proceed to run my fingers down your rib cage, down the sensitive parts of your stomach as you continue to thrust yourself against me. I'm almost there, and I feel you grind into my chin as I suck on your lower abdomen. I lick your clit from outside of your underwater just before my fingers make their way to start pulling them off of you. You rush to pull your legs out from your underwear, grab the back of my head and push me into your vulva, face first.

I love your smell. This is my happy place, my face between your thighs. I start licking your outside lips, my tongue hard and stiff. My hands are gripping your inner thighs as I press my thumbs up into where your thighs and vulva meet.

I lightly stroke your clit with the flat of my tongue as each of your gasps causes a surge of energy to run through every part of my body, accumulating at my rock hard center. All of the sexual energy you are pumping into my body, I plan to give right back to you as your gasps turn to wines, to moans... I wanna make you scream.

"Fuck me baby. Please... please... please..." almost like a chant, you've got me mesmerized as I insert my tongue into your pussy. Your cream runs all over my tongue and lips... you're coming but I haven't gotten you to climax yet.

To be continued...