Adult Drive Theater

Story Info
Hot adventure at an Adult Drive Inn Theater.
3.3k words
4.37
26.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After spending the night in a very nice hotel in Corpus Christi they made their way to a car dealership. They were to pick up a truck to deliver back to Seattle. A friend with deep pockets had bought a Dodge behemoth that had more bells and whistles than anyone could have needed or wanted. Air ride suspension, more lights than were needed to light up a football stadium, all leather interior club cab, with a beautiful split bench front seat. That right there was a bonus for Greg and April as they could relive the past of being snuggled up together. The audio system had satellite everything, navigation everything, phone connectivity everything. It was also rigged for a fifth wheel.

The friend sold them on the trip by paying for all accommodations and would have them set up, all he needed was a route. Come to find out when they got to Corpus, they had gotten first class hotels all the way. Valet service, and suite's made for celebrities or politicians, the whole nine yards. The hotel was paid, food, and gas was also paid. They were given a credit card just for the trip. They were not getting paid but they could take their time to sightsee along the way..

They enjoyed the trip from Corpus to San Antonio. April made sure to wear something accessible. It was probably going to be the shortest leg of the trip, but that didn't stop a nice slick diddle fest with at least three orgasms for her.

The hotel was once again top notch. They did a bit of exploring of San Antonio, but opted for an early bed so they could get an early rise, so they could have a look at El Paso when they got there, and because April really wanted a good pussy licking since the teasing in the truck.

The next day was up early and out. A quick stop for coffee and a donut, then they were on the road.

"So what should we go see when we get to El Paso?" Greg asked.

"I think we should just drive around to all the old spots. Definitely get a Whataburger, and see if we can find some awesome Mexican food." April replied

"Well since we left at seven am, we should be there by one and we can find lunch." Greg says.

Once again April wore something light and wonderfully easy to reach bare skin, this time it was a sundress. His hand found a home between her thighs that opened very willingly at any touch. She had a surprise for him, she had shaved her sexy slit before they flew out as a reminder of the smoothness of their past. He enjoyed it immensely the night before as he got to enjoy her taste and smooth lips on his.

"What are you doing, did I say you could touch me there?" She says in a Stern but teasing voice, but also spreading as wide as she could.

"Well, you didn't say I couldn't." Greg replied.

"So you think because I wore a sundress and no panties gave you the permission to rub my wet pussy? To think that is taking a road trip from Texas to Washington would be a diddle, suck, lick, and fuck fest like we had when we drove down here all those years ago?" She berated in the same one off tone.

"Well kinda did think that yes." Was his answer.

"Ok, that's what I was hoping for too." April says with a grin as she spreads her legs wide and lifts the dress for him to see.

He continues to slowly rub, and takes a moment to look at her amazingly beautiful sex. April found that during the mock argument had gotten her much more slick and turned on. His motions were sensual lazy circles around her love button.

"Why don't you lay that seat back." He says.

She leans over and hits the button to do exactly that, but finds that she can lay on the bench seat with her legs in his lap as he rubs her clit.

"I kinda like this better." She purrs as she snuggles her pussy as close to him as she can.

He continues to slowly rub and occasionally slip a finger in deep. Her orgasm builds slowly, with the same rhythm as the rubbing. He finally goes for that one spot that finishes the job nicely, she lets out a satisfied moan. As his fingers softly run around her very wet sex, she props herself up on her elbows.

"You know, I never played with you in the truck yesterday." April says with a smirk.

"Well I have been enjoying getting my fingers all slick and pruny, and you did fuck me pretty good last night." Greg answers, while watching the road.

April gets up, repositioning herself on the seat. Her hands now go for his shorts. She pulls him out but he lifts up so she can ease his shorts down. Getting to finger her had him hard as a rock. Laying now on the bench with her head in his lap, his cock finds a sensual home in her mouth. Her up and down slick motions has him making comments like "Oh Fuck, that feels amazing, and you are so good at that."

"You know you're going to get cum in your mouth doing that." Greg says as he is enjoying her mouth.

"I hope so, I kinda want to taste you." April replied, then took him right back in.

He reaches over and pulls up her dress to enjoy her ass while she sucks him. She takes him as deep as she can, occasionally causing more exclamations to come from him. She then gets devilish and starts to tease a little. Licking just the head or kissing it but not sucking. She finally decides to finish him, and she does with such skill it makes him glad they are on cruise control.

She gets up and sits next to him again slowly still stroking him.

"Thank you so much. That felt amazing." Greg says with a voice that sounded like he had his soul sucked erotically right out of his hard cock.

"I am glad you enjoyed it, I had to return the favor of you rubbing my clit." She purrs, still softly caressing his penis.

"You remember that porn drive inn, in El Paso?" April asks.

"You know I do. That's where we saw Candy Lips. I also remember fingering you till you had to ride my cock in that little Hyundai." He answered.

"Well we have this big truck we could go and see if it's still there, and play in a little more comfort." She says.

"Remember the guy who pulled up next to us to watch?" Greg asks.

"Yeah, I do. Maybe we won't move this time, but let them watch." April replied with a devilish side eye grin.

"Sounds like you have thought about this. Would you prefer a guy, a woman, or a couple to watch?" Is his next statement and question.

"I have kinda pondered it over the years. My preference would be a couple first, then a woman, last a guy, but preferably a couple that we could watch too." She says continuing to fondle his growing cock.

"How about you?" She asks.

"Mostly the same as you. More leaning towards the couple." He says.

He reaches over to get another feel of her perfect pussy. Her free hand lifts her sundress as she spreads wide for his advances.

The drive was filled with five hours of random fingering, cock fondling, a bit of sucking and lots of flashing by April, mixed with a teasing masturbation show. They reach El Paso and go looking for lunch. They search for an old haunt called Taco cabana. They are lucky. Most of the menu is the same but just a little different. Since they got to town around 1:00pm they try and see if they can get into their room for an afternoon nap at the hotel and possibly a dip in the pool. They are in luck, their room is ready and the valet takes the truck. Once again the friend comes through with an amazing hotel suite that has two bottles waiting, one of tequila and one of bourbon along with the mixers. April mixes a couple of drinks and they head for the pool. It is quiet being that it's a weekday. So a nice cool dip, a finished drink and nap time.

After the nap and a nice shower, plans were made for dinner. They decided to drive around and see what all had changed in the many years since they had been. The town had changed quite a bit. Most of the places they remembered were gone, but some stuff was still there. They found a place to eat after a while and had a great meal. Then they went driving again.

"Well now that the sun is down, do you want to go find the drive in?" April suggested while lifting the hem of her sundress.

Greg reaches over for a fondle of a very wet pussy.

"You're pretty turned on by this idea aren't you?" He asks while dipping his fingers into her slick sex.

"Yes I am, I am surprised at how turned on I am." She replies as she adjusts herself to let him have full access.

They arrive there, and pay the fee. As they went to find a spot, the end of one film was happening with a beautiful naked girl getting a hot load painted onto her face.

"You know I do enjoy it when you do that." April says as she tunes in the radio to the audio for the movie.

"I love it when you want me to. I find that very hot too." He says as they watch on the screen as she takes the guy's cock and uses it to guide his cum to her mouth so she can taste it all and lick his cock clean.

Greg slides the seat back then leans it back also so they have lots of room. His hand finds its place back on her mound. His fingers dipping in enjoying her very ready sex. April does the same, reaching over to stroke his cock.

The next film starts, it is an 80's porn with big hair and the beginning of shaved pussys that have just a landing strip at most. The scene starts with two women discussing nothing important then shifts to one leaving and a pool boy working in the sun. It was cliche but fun nonetheless. She starts to finger herself as she watches him bend over and flex while working. It then moves to him seeing her knuckles deep in her pussy and offering to help with that. As they watch the scene unfold into a blowjob, April feels Greg's fingers do their magic, and begin to head to her first climax watching the porn. His fingers are doing exactly what is needed. It's not long before the orgasm starts to wash over her watching him take her from behind, then flipping her onto her back so he can shoot his cum on her landing strip and shaved pussy.

April, needing more, climbs onto Greg's lap facing him and impales her very wet cunt on his cock. It's not too many strokes in that her naked lust comes roaring in as she starts to slam hard and lift her right to climax. She doesn't stop the pace and keeps going. Soon she is right there again, but this time he is joining her and explodes in her slickness.

Finally slowing down, then climbs off of him. Gathering herself they look back at the screen. The next scene had already started and was a girl on girl, of two actresses they had not seen yet. One had her head between the legs of the other licking with quite the enthusiasm.

"You would like to watch me do that wouldn't you?" April asks in a sultry voice.

"Is that something you would like to try?" Greg answers back, once again reaching for the sexy spot between her thighs.

"I have thought about it, but don't know where to start." She returns, spreading once again so he can enjoy her body.

Would you rather do the licking or be the one licked?" Greg asks

"Well I would love to be licked by a woman, but I would have to return the favor, and that is kinda a turn on." April replied, looking back and forth between the screen and Greg.

"I do think they enjoyed watching you fuck me." He nods in the direction of another truck parked next to them.

April turns to see a couple about their age looking over at them with a smile. Then the woman leans into her man's lap and all you see is the back of her head and a very happy grin crosses his lips.

April watches as the other woman does her thing. Then the truck door opens so she can see everything going on. The woman looks up, stroking his cock. A Cheshire cat grin creeps across her lips and she goes back to sucking his cock. He gently stops her and says something that they can't hear because the windows are rolled up. The woman smiles and gets up, then gets out of the truck. She comes to the driver's side and her man steps out. He closes the door and steps closer to Greg and April's truck. The woman smiles then squats down and puts her man back into her mouth. April moves close to the door and looks out to watch. Greg slides close so he can watch too, but also to rub her very receptive sex.

The exchange through the closed window had April just boiling with a sexual desire and want that she had not felt in a long time. Everytime the woman would make eye contact with her it would send jolts of excitement, panic, and pure lust through her body. Greg's fingers were doing a masterful job of focusing that intensity into her whole pussy. Quickly that intensity turned into orgasm as she heard the guy exclaim he was going to cum. Her eyes were still locked with the woman's as he released into her mouth.

The woman finished him up and stood to peer in the window. April lifted her dress to show off what was being done to her. Greg's fingers were softly rubbing post climax. April and the woman would trade looks at each other and then the woman would look at April's hot wet sex. It was intoxicating to have her sex fondled as the woman watched then mad eye contact with sensual smiles.

Her man came behind her, lifted her denim miniskirt and began to rub her pussy. April could see his hands on her with fingers dipping in. April turned to Greg and planted a desperate lustfully deep kiss.

"I need this in me now!" she breathlessly said, squeezing his hard cock between lip locks.

Greg moved back on the seat to give April the room to decide what to do. She opted for laying on the bench with her head at the door. She opened her legs wide and he climbed between them. It only took one thrust and he was as deep as he could go. Her soaked cunt envelopes him and he starts to thrust. Her impatience has her demanding to be fucked. He obliges with hard pounding that gets faster and faster. She opens her eyes to see Greg watching her face, then makes eye contact with her voyeur once again. The woman smiles at her knowing she is getting what she needs.

The woman's face melts into a foggy look of about to cum from her man's fingering. This fuels April's climax. The woman moans out as her man rubs her. April is not far behind, exploding on Greg's cock once again. He keeps going but is stopped by April as she wants him deep from behind. He pulls his hard cock out of her sensitive wetness. She quickly turns over and puts her ass in the air, also putting her hands on the door armrest so she can watch what is being done to her new voyeur friend.

The woman lifts up her skirt so it will stay up and pulls her arms out of her tank top letting it sit at her waist like a belt. She turns just slightly and puts a foot on the running board and grips the mirror. They once again lock eyes, but this time both April and the woman get filled with penis at the same time. They both give each other a knowing look and appreciate the sensation of being fucked. Greg starts slowly, but builds.

April is in a lusty place that has her in an intoxicating fog of pleasure and boiling excitement. She hadn't been this turned on before. She sometimes got pretty excited watching porn, or when Greg would tell her a fantasy in her ear while rubbing her perfect button, but nothing like this.

He finally hits a pace that is perfect. His sweat is now dripping onto her ass from his forehead. The slap of him against her ass fills the cab of the truck. It's not long before the woman is starting to show signs of climax. April is also close.

"Please don't stop, please, I am gonna fucking......" and with that April orgasms from being pounded from behind.

The woman does the same and her man joins her in it. Greg keeps going till he finally joins them. He slowly eases out and April sits next to the window with Greg joining her. The woman standing there motions for her to lower the window.

"Thank you for the show, you guys are very sexy to watch." Says the woman, slowly adjusting her clothes as she talks.

"Thank you,that was a lot of fun." April replied

"Do you guys come here often?" We haven't seen you here before." The voyeur asks.

"No, it's been thirty years since we have been here. We were making a road trip with this truck and knew we were coming through so when we thought to check it out. I know I am glad we did." April responds glancing over at Greg as he nods in a daze still naked from the waist down.

"Well if you come back through here again, we are here most Wednesday nights. We would love to watch you again." The woman says before walking back to her truck and getting in.

They sit in awe of what just happened. On the screen it has now turned into a group scene, with a woman enjoying a cock from behind and one in her mouth, joined by a guy on his back being ridden, while another woman rides his face.

They sit and watch holding each other as the climax scene is the two women, one licking the other's pussy while the guy paints it and her face with his cum, and the other threesome, the woman getting a two man cock facial.

"Well, what do you want to do now?" Greg asks, still in a daze.

"I am going to start by sucking and licking clean your wonderful cock as you drive us back to the hotel. Then I am going to need you to join me for a drink before you lick me into bed. How does that sound? April asks.

"Sounds like a great idea." Greg says as he starts the truck with April laying herself in position and taking as much of him into her mouth as she can.