Poker Night

Story Info
Wife sits-in for poker game and it becomes strip poker.
2.8k words
4.34
41.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoandD
JoandD
267 Followers

Several years ago, my husband played poker with a group of 7 or 8 guys, and they would play every two weeks or so, and rotate the game between everyone's homes. These were guys Dave worked with for quite a few years, and between office events and home parties I'd gotten to know them and their wives pretty well too. On the nights they played at our house, I would generally prepare some serious snacks for them before going out to dinner and a movie with some of my women friends. The poker nights gave me a good excuse to see my friends and it was better to be out of the house while they played poker without them having to self-censor their conversations with a woman within hearing distance.

On what could have become the last time Dave hosted the game, I got back from a movie a little early and they were all still playing. I poured myself a glass of wine and went down to the basement rec-room to say "hi" to our guests. I pulled a chair closer between the two tables and watched the games while participating in the conversations. After a while, one of the guys asked if I wanted to join in their game. I said it looked like they had two pretty full tables already. With that, a number of the guys took the opportunity to quit playing and announced that they really needed to go home.

The rest seemed to want to play a while longer, and in order to have enough players for the remaining table they now pleaded how they really needed me to sit in. I come from a serious card-playing family. So, from when I was a pretty young girl I've played a lot of card games, including poker and I know virtually all the games they were playing. After a little more coaxing from the men, I reluctantly agreed to play a few hands. They had been drinking beer all evening, and I'd had a couple glasses of wine with dinner and had another in front of me now. This probably made it easier for me to agree to join the game.

I didn't have a whole lot of cash left from my night out, and my luck started out spotty this evening. So, even though I won a few early hands, I lost the rest of the cash I had within a half hour or so. I announced I was "tapped-out" and got up to go upstairs. Then one of the guys who I've known for a long time, Steve, just couldn't resist the temptation to tease me with, "No problem, Joan, it looks like you've got some clothes on you could bet with." This got the rest of them chiming in with taunts about us now playing strip poker; four guys and me.

"In your dreams," I said, chuckling "and I know what kind of dreams they are too."

With all their very good-natured teasing, I couldn't tell if they were serious or not, but when it comes to this kind of banter, I'm not one to be easily intimidated and I can give it out every bit as well as I can take it. So, I replied, "Guys are big talkers when it comes to strip poker, but when they get down to losing their shorts, they're the first to want to call it quits."

I said it with so much authority, that the guys must have felt that I was a seasoned strip poker player. That also made it seem I'd left the door open at least a little bit, if not also appearing to challenge their male egos. "I'm in to the end," said Steve who first raised the issue. Everyone but my husband swore they were "in" too. I still doubted their seriousness.

"How about you?" I said to Dave, knowing he was the only one "anteing-up" his wife for other men to potentially see naked. While I certainly didn't need his permission to play, I really expected him to say something that didn't sound like a possessive husband yet would still end the evening and send everyone home.

"I'm in if you are," he said to me with calmly. "But it looks Iike you're the one with the most skin in the game." With that bit of droll humor, he at least smiled a little. I still couldn't tell for sure if he was challenging me to "perform" after questioning the guys' willingness to follow-through, or if he wanted me to put an end to this and go to bed. Or maybe his willingness to proceed was simply based on his confidence in my poker playing ability. It was clear he was serious about playing if I was.

"OK, let's talk about this some more," I said, trying to find a way to get them to decide not to go any further, or buy me some time to sort out my thoughts. I didn't want to be pushed or intimidated by these men to participate in something I didn't want to do, nor to look weak and run away under pressure. The feminist in me definitely wanted to get more control over the situation.

"If we play, there have to be some ground rules, especially since I'm the only woman here." Again, they all must have thought I had lots of experience with this game the way I was making up the rules as I went. Dave certainly looked both surprised and impressed.

"First, everyone is in until the end of the game, and that means when someone has lost every stitch. Is everyone on board?" Everyone assured me they were. So, I kept looking for another way to stop this or at the very least make the odds better for me.

"Second, if I lose first, we keep playing until one of you, other than Dave is naked too. Has everyone got that? If you get to see me naked, I want to see some serious new male skin too." Again, they all agreed, but with much less enthusiasm, while I found myself getting more excited about playing.

"Third, what goes on here stays here, I know all your wives and I don't want to lose any friends over this. Everyone OK with that?" I asked. All were OK, so I kept looking other "show-stoppers."

"And fourth, you guys all start with the same number of pieces of clothing, and I get one more. Does everyone agree?"

They now knew I was serious, and that one of them was going to have to "show the goods" if I did. And Steve had to ask the dangling question, "Why do you get one more piece of clothes than we do?"

"Because I have bigger tits," I replied, and they all got the picture.

They all looked at each other and one by one agreed to my terms, until it was Dave's turn to commit. "OK with me," he said with not as much enthusiasm as I would have liked. I found my excitement continue to grow and hoped his would too.

So, I pointedly asked him, "You sure you're OK with this? I don't want to be in any trouble for this later."

"I'm good" he replied, "lets deal the cards."

"Before we start, let's all get to the right number of items on," I demanded. I was wearing what I'd gone to dinner in, a tee-shirt, casual skirt, bra, panties and sandals; six items. The guys all seemed to have seven items: shirts, jeans, undershorts, shoes, and socks. I suggested they all lose their shoes to start right. One guy looked at his watch and said, "Hey, I gotta be home before too long, how about we start with three items and you with four?"

Everyone was obviously thinking I would surely lose first, so they readily agreed. Since it was nearly 11:00, I agreed too.

I took off my sandals to make my four items, while the guys tossed their shoes and socks. We also agreed to play only 5-card draw, with the low hand taking off one item. We put in two jokers as wild cards to be sure to have enough for everyone to draw up to three cards.

Everyone agreed I should deal first. Dealer's luck held and one of the guys shed his shirt. As we went, everyone's luck was pretty similar and in half an hour, I'd lost only my skirt, while a couple of guys were already in their shorts. In the next hand I missed filling-in a flush, lost my shirt, and now was in only my bra and panties. Most guys were in shorts only, while my husband still had his jeans too.

While sitting at the table, I could see the guys becoming fixated on my bra, and I could feel them lusting to see what was underneath. My 36As, while not overly large, are well shaped and my nipples are very sensitive to cold temperatures and male eyes. I was just glad I'd worn my "go to work" bra and not something more sheer and revealing. While I found myself blushing at the thought, it also stirred a little passion lower in my body.

As these guys kept leering at me in my underwear, I knew they were wishing mightily that I would lose the next hand. I'm not particularly superstitious, but I swear their combined "cosmic energy" was working, because I did lose the next hand. Now what to do? After chastising men in general for not following through, I could hardly pull the plug on the game without looking pretty hypocritical. So, my next decision was what do I take off? Conventional wisdom would say my bra, but sitting at the card table, I figured losing my panties really wouldn't leave me exposed too much. So, I had to stand up long enough to slide my panties off and step out of them, all the while trying to only give them a brief peek at my muff. While the brevity was much to the disappointment of at least three men, I still wasn't sure what Dave was thinking about all this.

As my good luck would have it, I was next dealt four clubs, an drew another for a Queen-high flush. Steve, the guy who first taunted me about betting my clothes lost the hand and somewhat reluctantly dropped his shorts. He quickly sat down, but I wasn't going to let him off the hook so easily.

"Stand back up and let me see you," I said. "You've seen my snatch and you've been ogling me in my bra for the last 20 minutes, so let me get a good look at you."

"Joan, if I do, then you need to stand up again too and show us more. Everything I've got is right out here for you to see in 'full living color.' We didn't get much of a look at your pussy before, just a quick peek at your bush," Steve protested with resounding support from all the other men, Dave included. I couldn't honestly argue with that logic, and I truly had tried to minimize my exposure.

The best I could do was to see if he was bluffing and I used the age-old challenge, "OK, you show me yours, and I'll show you mine." He surprised me by doing just that; he stood up and thrust out his hips to extend all of his now tight scrotum and semi-erect cock for me to see.

I knew we were almost done playing, and my arousal level was at its pinnacle. Looking at his cock on display, I said, "I'll see you and call," as I stood and pushed forward my hips and pussy while spreading my knees widely. They got no doubt got a pretty good view of a lot more than just my pubic hair this time.

According to the rules we established up front, this should have been end of the game. However, after my stand-up routine, these guys were now on a united mission to see my bare tits too. This thought and the feel of my bare bottom on the metal chair were keeping my hormones in high gear.

"How about we play one more hand?" asked Steve. "'Misery' would like a little company here."

"Keep dealing," I said, "I'm a soft touch for a sob story."

My luck held as my one card draw filled in a Jack-high straight and Dave lost his jeans. And again, the guys wanted to play another hand since no one had gotten naked that time. With my growing excitement, I couldn't help but go along with their thinking. Next hand, Dave lost again and shed his shorts. That brought a clamor for yet another hand since my husband didn't count as a "new" male skin for me to see naked.

By this time both my poker-playing confidence and sensual stimulation were at their height, and I agreed to another hand immediately. I must be honest, seeing these guys naked was unexpectedly becoming as big a part of my arousal as their seeing me. With three Aces dealt me this hand, another guy lost his shorts. Now we were left with me in only my bra, and one guy in his shorts.

I dealt myself two pairs, Kings and Tens and felt pretty good about it. My opponent and I both drew one card. He was also going for a full house, didn't hit it, and had two pairs, Aces and Eights, dead man's hand, not a good omen for him. I had drawn a Joker to make my full house. As he reluctantly took off his shorts, an audible sigh came over the men, all of them including my own husband.

As I looked at them, I saw four guys who had been praying for me to lose so they could see my tits. Sensing their disappointment, and basking in my continued arousal and card-playing prowess, I couldn't in good conscience send them home still feeling so unfulfilled. I quickly weighed how to offer them a deal without surrendering any part of my victory and their acknowledgement of my card-playing expertise.

"You guys hung in there for several hands after I already 'won' and continued to lose your shorts, literally and poetically, for the chance that I'd bare my chest for you. Despite your coming up short in card playing fortunes, this may still be your lucky day." With that, they hoped they might still get a special consolation prize from me.

"But you all have to something for me first. Each and every one of you needs to declare I'm the best poker player at this table." My card playing ego needed stroking, and any deal requires a "tit for tat," literally in this case.

Steve started out saying firmly, "You're the best, Joan." Then two more "You are." Then it was to Dave, and he could keep the sight of my tits for himself by saying anyone else was the local card shark. But he read the audience well including me, and simply said, "Joan's my champion."

When I quietly reached behind me and unhooked my bra and let it fall to my lap it took a few seconds for them all to realize what I'd done. I gave them more than a few of seconds to look and savor the view for their benefit, and tacitly for mine too.

I heard a lot of "thank-you, Joan" and "you're a really good sport.," as I put on just my tee-shirt, and the guys took a little longer to get dressed and leave. After they left, we cleaned up the rec-room and put the tables and chairs away. Dave didn't say anything for the longest time, which was starting to worry me, so I finally asked. "Are you OK, or did I go further than I should have tonight?"

"No, you were fine, more than fine really," he said, "I'm just sorting out how I can be so excited by three other guys seeing you naked, I'm not sure I'm supposed to do that. I just think its tribute to how attractive and desirable you are, and hope you feel my compliments to you are validated now."

I was very appreciative of the third-party "validation," and I felt that I took control of what could have been seen as male dominated situation and I made it fun for me. I'd stunned them by beating them at their own game. That all seemed pretty deep at this time of night, so I simply said, "Don't waste a lot of time analyzing it, either we had a good time, or we didn't," I replied. "If you didn't, we won't do that again. I sure didn't plan on this ending to the evening when I left to meet my friends, but I have to say, poker was very good to me tonight." That was enough thinking for one night.

JoandD
JoandD
267 Followers