Adult Farm Ch. 01 - The Water Hole

Story Info
Dave fucks a stranger in the farm watering hole. Wrong?
2.3k words
4.2
12.5k
15

Part 1 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swinger after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave and June and their friends from the town apartment had worked hard at the far, hectic, days after arriving and moving their Adult World not-for-profit business, where their sold sex toys on the internet and filmed and published adult erotica on the web. This property was going to be ideal for them, remote enough not to cause any bother to neighbours and close enough to the city for most of them to retain their day jobs. The property had a magnificent swimming pool, and barbeque area providing a deluxe entertainment area. The house was a sprawling farmhouse that had been obviously added to over the years. Different levels in rooms and different styles and genre of build. As if nobody tried to coordinator those aspects of the renovations. The first day they had an all in orgy in the pool led by June and Dave, the nominal leaders of the rag-tag group of young people who were unconventional in their beliefs in partnerships and sex. You could tag them as swingers, or hippies or just fantastic friends trying to make a basic living in aspects of the sex industry, Adult consensual acts, watching of porn, use of sexual aids, masturbating and the big one, having consensual sex with anyone whenever and where ever. June and Dave believed this could be done within the confines of a relationship, with honesty and trust An experiment that was unproven and still ongoing. Rented through an Adult World member's father, they had the place on long-term lease, and intended to run and expand their ethos in this place. They had termed their trust Adult World and the farm would be Adult Farm.

Burbling and trickling between the rocks, the narrow stream that defined the back of the property between their unknown neighbour and Adult Farm, water fell over a small rapid into a pool barely bigger than a small swimming pool. A two metre deep clear pool was the perfect swimming and cooling off spot. Sun beating down, the air thirty degrees Celsius plus on a clear still day, the heat made working on the path connecting the main complex to the stream of hot, hard, sweaty work. Dave's mission today, to clear overgrown scrub that threatened to close the track. He wore a black t-shirt, shorts and a pair of boots. The t-shirt dripped with perspiration, tired and hungry, he flopped in the water, splashed around, rinsing the sweat off his naked body. Clear cold water tingled on his sweltering body, finding a convenient rock to sit, he relaxed half in the cool water. Nearly time to go see what's going for dinner and have a happy hour drink, he thought. As he daydreamed about the prospect of something delicious like a thick juicy steak, he heard a vehicle coming from the other side of the river. It sounded a bit like a motorbike, he couldn't be sure, he wasn't sure what to expect, but his mind had envisage a big burly farmer and his dogs. Suddenly, conscience of his naked body, his clothes too far to reach, he slipped into the water up to his neck.

It suddenly appeared as a gleaming red and black quad bike, ridden by a person in a rainbow coloured straw hat, a pair of green work shorts, and a naked set of tanned older breasts. This woman focused on him with her large egg-shaped green eyes under dark thick well manicured eyes brows. She didn't change her gaze, just blinked her long lashes a couple times in surprise.

"Who are you?" Her voice feminine and authoritative, she came to a halt in her vehicle not three metres from Dave. She turned the machine off and dismounted her bike, turned to the carrier of the bike took a towel out of a bag on the back. "This is private land, you are trespassing, I like to come here for a private dip. Peace and quiet, nobody to disturb me. So you should probably bugger off."

"I'm sorry." Dave replied, "I believe I'm my side of the stream and I to have come down for a private swim. So perhaps you should bugger off, I was first here. This is embarrassing."

"Well yes, I normally skinny dip." Dave notice that even though she had grabbed a towel, she had not tried to cover her breasts, his eyes focused on them rather than her face. He had noted she was probably in her late forties, early fifties.

"Well, I'm skinny dipping, and so will anyone from our outfit be, when swimming in our joint creek for a swim?" An assertive start, Dave wanted to control this.

"This is Myrtle Macquarie place, I assume you are leasing it. Whats your outfit? What the heck are you running here?" Her voice had moved to a concerned enquiry. "Oh, and I am Felicity, you can call me Fell, we own this side of the creek and you are?"

"Dave, I am a lead of this club if you like, well perhaps vice lead."

She stepped close to the pool, put her fingers in the waistband, pushing her work shorts and her knickers down to her knees in one movement. She bent and stepped out of them, and threw them onto the seat of her bike.

"Do you mind if I join you?" She clearly wasn't waiting for an invitation.

For a moment she stood naked but for her hat in front of Dave. Casting her hat aside, she executed a perfect dive into the pool. She splashed around, wetting herself all over, and then stepped close to him, and showed she wanted to share his rock. Side by side, they both stared across the river at her bike, and Dave felt her hand on his thigh as she spoke.

"So what's this club then, is it like a nudist colony or something?" She was still facing straight ahead as was he, her hand had moved to the top of his thigh. Dave wasn't sure what to do. The old Dave would have made an excuse and moved, but the new Dave wondered where this might go and would not miss the journey for anything.

"Adult World, well we actually call the farm Adult Farm and the group Adult World, there are no kids here just consenting adults, and we do what we like within the law."

"So how many people are in this 'Adult World' then?"

"Oh, about ten live here permanently, and we get about the same maybe more sometimes on the weekends." He had embellished the size of his group and now was aware her forefinger was stroking the length of his growing penis, he felt emotionally no desire for her but he realised he might intimate with her soon. The veins of his dick stood out and his knob started to appear out of the foreskin as his dick moved to full strength.

"So how do you join this Adult World? could I be a member if I want?" She had moved to putting her forefinger and ring finger around his now erect penis and was slowly pushing the foreskin backward and forward over the very moist head.

"Yes, you could if you meet the criteria." Dave asked, his dick hard and ready for anything, and his hand had found her slippery vulva and was exploring the entrance.

"What criteria is that, then?"

"We have a set of rules, which I would need to share with you, but the decision isn't just mine, there is a process because we want to ensure the safety of the members and reputation of the club. You would need to introduce your husband as well, we don't go too much on cheating."

She laughed at him, and moved her body, straddling him, placing his cock inside herself and pressing her mouth close to his. He couldn't believe how bold and forward this woman was, he had like the look of her, not so much physical or thought as she stood naked by the creek, her hands on her hips she presented like a movie star. Classic beauty, he thought to himself as she swirled the water in swimming hole around with her bouncing on his dick.

"Fucking the vice boss must get me somewhere, I assume." She asked, their lips almost touching. "I know it helped in politics."

"Fucking any and perhaps every member would get you some brownie points as well." Dave replied as he touched her lips with his in short bursts. "You would be welcome along to our happy hour where we all like to have a happy ending."

"Your a dirty bugger, I need you to give me a good tonguing it's a little loose down there these days. Cumming with just a dick is not as easy, so unless you can hold your breath, let's move to the shore."

"You up for two dicks at a time, then?" Dave asked.

"You are very forward, but the proposition is intriguing let's consider it." She replied as they tumbled out on Felicities side of the creek as she sat backwards on the quad bike and spread her legs around her ears. Layers of naked slit glistened in the sun, she separated the folds and highlighted her clit. It was slightly bigger than Junes and stood erect like a small white thumb as she stroked a wet finger across it.

"Pleasure me Dave, you can have me when I'm finished."

Dave did as he was told with enthusiasm, like a dominated slave he enjoyed being controlled by this lady lived her life managing situations. She demonstrated it here as she kept her hand on this head, directing him to the places she liked, directing even his fingers. With a deep groan, she closed her thighs around him and rocked her hips, moving his hold head with her body as she utter only three words.

"Don't Stop! Faster."

He thought he was going to die of asphyxiation, lost between the thighs, when suddenly she relaxed and pushed his head away. Her face had a radiant glow as she stroked the back of his head.

"You're a good boy. I must come swimming down here more often."

Dave stood up, dusting his knees of gravel and sand from the track. His erection was still in place, June would say Mr Stiffy wants something.

"Oh, you want your reward, I will turn around you can take me from behind, be gentle its sore down there now." Turning around, spreading her legs and stretching her hands out to the quad handle bars.

Dave didn't hesitate to enjoy his compensation with vigour and didn't take too long to finish. He withdrew, as his cum followed in a white blob at her vagina entrance.

"You will need to clean it up, if you haven't got something like a tissue, use your tongue." She said matter-of-factually. This lady is definitely used to be in control, who is she, surely not just the neighbour. He cleaned her up, before she put her shorts back on, mounted her quad bike and disappeared in the direction she had come from with a wave.

"See you at happy when you least expect it." She yelled as she disappeared over the hill.

He dived back in the water, crossed the water hole, and climbed up the track. Suddenly, he knew he wasn't alone. There was June, standing slightly on a corner by a tree, how long had she been there. He felt very guilty, child like. What had she seen, and it was okay, right that is the ethos we can have sex with whoever we want, we don't have to ask permission? Our relationship isn't about the sex.

"Who is that, is this why you spend so much time down here secret lover and all?" She broke the silence.

"She's our neighbour, and this is the first time I have met her."

"Oh, a case of fuck at first sight is it, can't say it sounds likely." June responded.

"I thought it was within the rules, I just had sex with her."

"It's not in the rules when you are sneaking around doing it, would you have told me? Be honest."

"I would have told you I meet our neighbour, yeah." He replied.

"But not that you meet her and spent a romantic afternoon in the water hole with her." She spat.

"Your making too much of it, please she is our neighbour, I even told her you were my partner."

"Good, I came to tell you we are having drinks and nibbles before dinner and we would appreciate your presence. But I am not so sure now." June still found it difficult not to suffer from acute jealousy whenever Dave followed his male instincts. By the ethos of the club, she should not have this reaction. As she stomped back toward the house, she berated herself for not thinking before she blasted Dave.

Dave walked towards her and put his hand around her shoulder, she shrugged him free, moving to walk further apart as to they climbed back up the track.

"Sorry babe, I get the rules full disclosure, anyway she took me not the other way around."

"That's what they all say, I'm just disappointed. Incident closed you know how I feel."