Adult Farm Ch. 03

Story Info
Girl Meets Boy fucking on a park bench ends with a sour note.
4.9k words
4.6
3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boy meets Girl

*****

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swinger after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world separating passion and love. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all, enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The check-out chick at the local grocery store had a gleam in her eye and such a wonderful smile; she wore a store uniform pinafore that looked like a Japanese school girl porn outfit. Her blouse unbuttoned to the top of her bra, her hair hanging down around her face and piled just a little on top with a hair band around to keep it all in place. Dennis felt a deep connection to her, even though they had never spoken.

Dennis's knowledge of girls his own age was thin, his female experience had always been with older ladies. He had a long history with his mother, both as a mother and sex partner. Since his mum had been in the club, he had less to do with her. He had regular sex with Poppy and June, but they both had partners, Dave and June enjoyed a strong partnership driving the club forward. Poppy and Colin a powerful couple looking after the merchandising and sales when they weren't at their actual jobs in the city. His premature ejaculation issue, made him more of a plaything with his monster cock rather than a serious lover.

He had spent time when young and very randy, watching through windows at others having sex. This vision always gave him a strong desire to be a part of their scene, prompting him to pleasure himself. Dennis would take his pleasure anywhere and everywhere. He could be discreet, but his pleasure enhanced by masturbating in semi public. His excitement heightened, knowing by the chance of being caught. It probably led to his problem of ejaculating after a brief time, only one minute before blast off being normal and two minutes lasting long for him.

His studies of cinema photography were irregular hours, finding him often around home at a loose end during the day. He volunteered to get the groceries, timing his trip for about four in the afternoon. This way he guaranteed seeing the girl, Emiliana. He knew her name well, as that's what her name badge said. He hadn't spoken to her yet. If she asked if he was having a good day, he always shook his head enthusiastically and told her he was having a terrific day. A terrific day defined as any time she spoke to him. Dennis had looked up the meaning of her name it meant "To Strive or Excel". He thought about her perfection and she didn't have to strive for it.

Film school was in a break, and Dennis spent his time working on a project that Dave and he had hatched. This project involved turning the barn into three freestanding studios. With the time on his hands, Dennis intended to build two film studio stages and one soundproof room for audio work. He had painted a vision of a control room and editing suite, but right now they would put in what they could afford, adding the other bits as they went. This project made Dennis fizz, real and very useful he could build in the things he had learnt from his schooling in studio design. He still however had chores to do around the place and one being the daily trip to the store in town for bread, milk and what other supplies they felt they needed.

Not sure of when Emiliana would work during the Uni holidays, he went to the shop early. This way he could get stuck into the studio work for the rest of the day while dreaming of his wonderful checkout chick. He had taken to cycling in to the shop with a backpack, this kept him fit and left the car for the guys to go to work. He used the buses and trains to get to the city under normal circumstances, with Dave picking him up at the station when he had late classes.

His hunch proved correct, when he got to the shop there she was as pretty as ever but not in shop uniform, in a red top and black skirt, hip hugging and short, not pretty at all, damn right sexy. Wow, he couldn't believe she could look so damn yummy. His stomach knotted as he lined up, waiting for service in her queue. Then some other lady at another checkout called him over to serve. Oh no, he thought, I want to stay here, but the lady kept insisting. Defeated, he changed and went and got his couple of items. He walked past Emiliana, he couldn't stop staring at her. Then it happened. It blew him away as she turned, using those beautiful blue eyes to look straight into his.

"Hi, you're early today, do you want to hang, have a coke or something, I'm on break in half an hour if you can wait."

"Ah um, yes, I would like that."

"Good. See you out front, I only get ten minutes."

"If you two have finished making out, I could do we some service here." The next lady in queue scolded Emiliana.

"Sorry, madam." Emiliana went back to scanning product.

Dennis left, crimson from his neck up in embarrassment. What would he do for thirty minutes he didn't want to get his timing wrong? He decided to just stand out the front of the shop with his backpack and bike and wait. The minutes went by like hours. His jeans and black T-shirt were hot as the day warmed up. He felt nervous, anxious, and stupid all at once. He had never, ever had a date like this in his life, well, not with anyone he liked.

She was there, standing in front of him, looking him in the eye. Looking more beautiful than he had ever imagined. His mind was working overtime to come up with a conversation, but his mouth wouldn't form the words, so he just stood mouth open and stared.

"Hi, It's silly but I don't know your first name, except it begins with D." She broke the silence, he counted his blessings.

"Ah um, I'm Dennis, pleased to meet you Emiliana, I hope I pronounced that right."

"Call me Emmy, my friends do, only mum and dad call me Emiliana when I have done something wrong. I'll call you Denny, that's my name for you. Emmy and Denny, that sounds cool to me." The inference that she had already decided their friendship would be longer and deeper by this sentence passed right over Dennis, he did not pickup on it at all.

"Thanks Emmy, nice to meet you." He reached out to shake her hand. She took it in the wrong hand and pulled him to her side. They were now standing side by side. Dave felt a little self-conscious about it, but she didn't miss a beat.

"Come on, I only have ten minutes, you can buy me a coke, and tell me about yourself."

Before Dennis knew it, he was sitting on a park bench with this wonderful creature, and she was firing questions at him. Mostly about growing up and his parents. He gained from her that her mum painted and made sculptures, her studio part of the house. Dad ran the local church, served on what seemed like hundreds of committees. Both of them were loose and didn't interfere too much with her life other than to have strict guidelines about schoolwork and being home. She appeared cool with that. Just as they got to the exciting stuff, Emmy's Google watch played her alarm song. The conversation stopped as she jumped up.

"I must run, it's been fun. Meet you for lunch or after work." She said as she headed back to work..

"Can it be both?" Dennis didn't think, he just wanted to spend time with this angel.

"Okay, see you at 1 pm Denny." She turned and ran.

Dennis, peddled home as fast as he could, he showered and changed into board shorts and his band T-shirt of "Twenty One Pilots". Dressed and ready to go, he looked at the push bike, then the quad bike and took the quad into town. Dave and Colin normally used it, but they're at work, this a cooler way to travel. He turned up at just before one and parked the quad. As he started toward the front door of the store, she appeared from a side entrance.

"Cray, is this yours?" She said, staring at the quad bike.

"Sort of and sort of not."

"What do ya mean?"

"It's part of the club stuff, I use it when it's free."

"Cray, can we have a ride?"

"Sure, don't you want to eat first?"

"No, let's go for a ride."

Dennis felt great on the bike with Emmy on the back. She clung on around him and pushed hard up against the back of him. Her breast felt warm, as did between her legs as his T-shirt rode up the back. He wasn't sure where to go, so he started off back towards the farm, part way there she signalled him to turn off up a dirt road, then he saw her target. A small rest area about four hundred meters from the main road, with a picnic table and nobody around.

They dismounted, she took his hand and put it around her pulling him towards him, her face looking up at him. Dennis wasn't sure what to do. He had only known her for a moment. All the times he had been through her checkout wouldn't add up to a lot of time, he thought. She reached her hand to his neck and pulled him down toward her mouth. The touch of her lips felt soft and wet. She kissed around his mouth and pushed his lips open with her tongue, exploring the inner reaches of his mouth and tongue. His hands wandered down her body to her waist and around to cradle her bottom. Her skirt rode up as he rubbed, and he could feel her thin lace underwear. As he ran his fingers along it, he could feel the damp of her desire. She never made a move to push him away, she just ran her hands up his t-shirt so she could touch his nipples with a light stroke. Her kiss never seemed to end.

Without thinking, he moved the gusset of her knickers aside and slipped a finger into the wetness. She seemed to push herself onto his touch; he moved this thumb up to find her clitoris and found it drenched in her own pre-cum. Working slow, deliberate strokes at increasing the speed until his touch became vigorous rubbing. She left his nipples and slide down his body, forcing her hand into his board shorts, grasping his penis in her hand. Only then did she let out a small gasp, before burying her mouth more deeply in his. He had a thumb working her little pearl while his fingers were exploring inside her for the allusive g-spot. Her groan when he found it interrupted her, kissing as she moved her head back, rubbing harder on his dick. This surely this is what heaven is like, he thought to himself as he increased the number of fingers inside her. She had clearly given him the signal to go the whole way.

Out of the blue, that bloody tune played again on her Google watch. Frustrated, he untangled himself while she smoothed down her clothes.

"Sorry lunch break over, must get back. We can meet again after work. You could bring us a drink or something."

"Yeah, I suppose I could."

"Come on, I'll be late and then I will have to work back, or worse, lose my job." She climbed on the bike before him.

He felt sulky, this had gone further than he expected but he still felt cheated that bloody watch thing she had on was a nuisance.

"Whats that song on your alarm?" He yelled over his shoulder.

"All the good girls go to hell, it's Billy Eilish," She said in his ear, as her hand found his cock and continued to rub it.

"I hate it, it interrupts us all the time."

"I love it, I think it's true and I don't intend to go to hell." She said in his ear as they pulled up at the side door of the shop.

She jumped off the bike, kissed him on the cheek, and said. "We'll finish this after work. Don't be late."

She disappeared, leaving Dennis with some many questions and no answers. They nearly went all the way, but she wanted to go back to work. He would have said fuck work. Then she implies she's not a good girl. Made little sense, perhaps if it had made sense, some troubles that beset them and the club wouldn't have happened. But he wasn't to know that yet. He just felt extra horny.

----------------------------------------------------------

Very close to a wonderful experience, when the alarm interrupted the pair. Emmy couldn't wait for the end of her working day to repeat the experience. A slight panic set in as she arrived back later than acceptable fortunately. One of the other checkout girls turned up even later and all the heat went off her.

Different to the other boys, Dennis didn't come across all confident and cool. He appeared a little shy. She felt like a princess in his company; he thought of her first; he made sure she was comfortable, always reassuring. The back of the four wheeler was the coolest, the wind in her hair, his muscular body to nuzzle up against as he drove down the road.

They had stopped at a rest area set back off the road. This had very little use. Nearly none since the road sign directing people to the small park lay bent over at the main road. A motorist had taken it out in an accident over a year ago and nobody bothered to fix it. The county said it wasn't their sign and the state roads people had said it wasn't their sign, and so the argument went on. The parks guy would turn up about once a month and mow the lawns, the rubbish bin guys emptied the bin every Thursday in the morning and nobody really visited the place. Lunch time had been risky, as someone could have turned up, but the place left deserted after about three in the afternoon. Emmy decided this place would still be best for the two of them to be alone after her work.

She rushed off to the toilets on about thirty minutes before knocking off pleading she needed a pee urgently, but she tidied herself up, reapplied perfume and deodorant, checked the lite make up she had mainly eye-shadow and mascara. This done she when into a stall to check her wetness. Thinking of Denny had made her so wet she could feel it in her panties. Toilet paper helped her dry a little. As she wiped, she felt like carrying on. The sensation washed through her body; it took all her willpower to restrain herself. She flushed, left the room, washed hands and went back to her checkout station.

She still felt the thrill from this morning ride on the back of the quad bike, clinging on to Denny as they sped down the narrow road toward the deserted rest area. Denny gave the bike a bit of a skid off the sealed main road onto the gravel side road leading to the rest area. Emmy squealed a little and gripped harder even harder when he did a more spectacular broadside from the shingle road onto the dirt driveway into the rest area. Emmy burst with pride. What a cool guy, so clever and such a brute all at once.

Denny dismounted the bike and helped her off the back, picked her up and sat her on the picnic table, spreading her legs and standing between them as he put his arms around her and reached in to kiss her. Emmy responded immediately, opening her mouth slightly and finding his lips and tongue in one action, their eyes closed as their kissing built in intensity. She closed her eyes, just to concentrate the feeling she had of him wrapped all around her, his hands caressing her hair, his breathing slowed to meet hers, he felt strong but took her lead she had shuffled up even closer but the bench seat on the picnic table kept them apart.

Emmy broke off the kiss, shuffling around the opposite end of the table to be opposite the bike. Reaching back, she pulled Denny to the starting position, restarting the kiss. Closer now, their crotches now touched, separated only by the thin material of her panties and his board shorts. She could feel him inside his board shorts, he either had very thin underwear or none, she guessed none. Her dampness now at a point where she felt like she had wet her pants with pee, she pulled the white round cord tied into a bow on his board shorts. It undid like magic and the garment slipped down. She helped it on the way with one hand, grabbing his fully grown monster, her hand around his hair, free balls and dick. He took no part, he just held her head, devouring her mouth as if nothing had changed. She pushed aside the gusset on her knickers, guiding him inside of her. It felt like her entire body was filled with this hot, rigid spike. Although stiff, the skin was soft, she felt the foreskin roll back as she guided it deeper inside until she could feel it at the end of her pussy. Oh my goodness, never ever had any of her previous fucks felt like this. He wasn't even working it like the other boys, they would have been pumping like fury by now. She executed the act; she pushed him out, pulled him in at her own speed. He concentrated on giving her the best pash at the top end, while making the best love at the other end. She was close; she hadn't orgasmed before with a guy inside her. They went for it hard and fast; he completed before she got started. She felt near orgasm before this started; he seemed oblivious to it, just keeping his cool while he drove her completely nuts. She had to get him to work her harder, on the brink it needed to be hard and fast.

She broke from her kiss and whispered in his ear. "Fuck me hard, really hard and fast."

He responded immediately, barely sixty seconds into it she exploded, he lasted only a few seconds more before he climaxed. They rocked slowly to completion, coming down gentler than the buildup.

"Fuck, that was so good, you are the best." She couldn't help herself. "Um, we forgot to have a rubber."

"Your not on the pill." Pushing a little back to look her in the eye, Dave felt very guilty.

"Ah no, not happening here, I have to use the family Doctor and that old fart would tell my parents immediately."

"Fuck sorry, I just assumed."

"Shouldn't matter should it, it's only once like, we'd better make sure we have some next time just in case."

"You sure you're happy?" Concern returned to Dennis.

"Yes! Denny it'll be fine."

Both sitting on the picnic bench cuddled in an embrace, Dennis using one hand to caress Emmy's back with the other between her legs, never leaving her soft clean shaven vagina region with its cute short landing strip alone. Emmy's right hand slipping up and down his cock, and her left gentle rubbing his back and his neck, their mouths close, interrupting their chatter with brief kisses and long stares into each other's eyes.

"What you do all day up at the club?" She asked him.

"I've been building film studios, it sounds grander than it is, because the studios are sets inside the barn. The barn has an enormous area, I've divided into a couple of different studio sets, so we can set one up while we are filming on the other. Most of our audio was in a soundproof room and eventual I will put in a control and editing room." Dennis could talk about film stuff all day, Emmy noticed how his eyes lit up with excitement when anything cinematography became conversation.

"Your brilliant, why do you call it the club who lives there?" She asked.

Dennis had a warning not to tell people about their organisation unless the others had approved. He thought about how he would answer and went quiet. She didn't know why the silence and stopped touching his cock and moved her face away from his. She saw the excitement ebb from those eyes, leaving a blankness.

"Whats the matter, Denny? Is something horrible happening up there, is the club some kind of evil is that what your telling me?" She tried to sound sympathetic, but it came out horrified.

"No, nothing like that. The club members told me not to talk about it." He said, looking away into the surrounding bush.

12