Adult Farm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So at what point in our relationship do you tell me, can't I even come to your place and stuff that's too weird, Denny?" Now Emmy felt he had a secret he would not share. She became more determined to find out.

"I must ask, I want you to come visit and stuff, I want to show you the studios." His tone now begging to come back into the intimacy of their original conversation.

"Great, ask your Mum and Dad, and I thought you were an independent young guy who made his mind up about the world."

"It's not my mum and dad. I don't live with them, it's not like that, they're friends, we're friends, club friends."

"And you can't tell me what kind of club." Emmy wasn't happy about the answer, but for now she would leave it and change the subject.

"What movies do you make?" She thought this would be a better question for him.

"Probably shouldn't say that either." The romance had gone out of the afternoon. They were just sitting next to each other with their hands in front of them.

Emmy shivered as the dusk enclosed the small grass clearing in the bush, and a slight breeze rustled the leaves of the surrounding trees. She thought she would have one more try. She wasn't sure if this reluctance to talk about his life made him more interesting or less.

"So, what are you making snuff movies or something horrible like that?" Her last ditch effort to get something from him.

He laughed. "No, not that dark, anyway where would we find the victims around here, perhaps I'm grooming you?"

She punched him on the shoulder, and told him to stop being silly, as she reached for her clothes to dress and go home.

"You say the dumbest things." She said, jumping down off the table.

With darkness pushing the day's sunshine completely out of the picnic area, the two mounted the motor bike, returning to town at a more leisurely rate. Emmy hadn't lost her feeling for Denny, but something bothered her about the whole situation making her uneasy in his company. She didn't want to feel like this it just came over her, the more she thought about it the stronger it became. Lost in her thoughts, she noticed a vehicle behind them; it sat back at a respectful distance, Denny slowed and pulled to the side of the road to let it by but it slowed with them.

Dennis guided the quad back onto the road proper and gun it, however the darkness made following the road difficult, she realised his increasing stress as he fiddled with the switches at the front, and apart from the taillights and some white side lights there was no lighting on the bike. They reached a long straight, and the mystery car made its intention very clear. Red and blue lights and a short blast of siren came on.

"Fuck!" Dennis swore under his breath as he pulled over.

"Get off the bike, you two, and stand on the side of the road." The police officer said in a deep voice, pointing a large bright light into their eyes before lowering it to their feet.

"Can I see your licence, kid?" He directed his words a Denny.

"Yes sir, sorry sir, I didn't realise the headlight was out." Denny pleaded.

"Son, this is only one of your problems, you have now. You should both be wearing helmets, no headlight, and the vehicle needs conditional registration to be driving on the road. Son, you could be in trouble. As for you, young lady, no helmet is an offence." The police officer explained.

"I'm sorry I didn't realise I drive it around the farm all the time, didn't know it needed something separate to ride on the road, and this is the first time I've needed a light, I didn't realise it's broken until I tried to turn it on." Dennis said, trying to negotiate his way out of trouble.

"Ignorance is no excuse, you will need to park this up, I will write you some tickets and I suggest you will need to walk home." The policeman explained.

As he returned to his car to get his ticket book, a second car drove up from behind and parked next to them, blocking the road. The hazard lights of the new car went on and a well-dressed woman stepped out of the car.

"Trouble here, Officer, can I help?" She spoke to the policeman.

"Lady, I have this in hand, just drive on please you're blocking the road." He snapped at her.

"Officer you're new here, I know both these fine young people, I'm sure we can take care of whatever appears to be the issue, without nasty ticket books and move on."

"Madam, if you don't move I will book you as well for hindering a law enforcement officer. Do you understand?" He barked at her.

She stood her ground, taking her phone out of her pocket and went to her contact list on it. "So, officer, your name is, please?"

The police officer was just about bursting with anger. "I have asked you to move on, please comply this is my last warning."

Fascinated by the dialogue going between these two, they forgave each other, hugging closely, Emmy to keep warm and show support and Dennis protecting his girl.

"Officer, you're clearly new here, and unfamiliar with your role in this community, I am Felicity Pilkington-Fell Mayor of the county. We have an agreement with the District Commander that we treat youth here with respect and guidance and don't belt them around the head with the truncheons of authority every time they're slightly misguided. Yes, it's old fashion and its country." Her authoritative voice significantly raised as she pressed the green dial button on her Samsung.

The following conversation with the district commander explained the situation of the local Vicars child being kept out by a blundering idiot of the new constable and her young friend. Putting them all in danger over a headlight that had blown while they were riding on their way home. Once finished, she handed the phone to the policeman and after a couple of 'yes sirs' and 'no sirs' he turned to her and spoke in a more conciliatory tone of voice.

"Mam the district commander and I have decided that in this case, I will run the young lady back to her parents and you ensure that the young man gets home and he removes his bike from the road. Are we all happy with that, oh and young man please ensure you get the bike fixed, a conditional registration, oh and wear helmets when not on the farm." He returned to his patrol car.

"Emmy, you pop off with him, I'll check you are home safe with your folks as soon as I get home." Felicity said. "Dennis, you follow me on the bike I'll be your lights."

She seemed happy with the outcome, although she might have been a little uneasy if she had realised the police constable had history with young women and she had just delivered him one for ten minutes alone in the police car.

12