Adult Farm Ch. 11 - Emmy First Visit

Story Info
Is Emmy pregnant & visiting the farm to see porn made.
3.8k words
4.81
3.4k
4
0

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swinger after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world separating passion and love. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all, enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave had realised Dennis wasn't his normal perky self. He hadn't been taking off to the village on the quad bike to meet Emmy. The pink helmet now sat in the barn's corner, gathering dust. Something had disturbed that wonderful first love between Emmy and Dennis, and Dave determined to find out what and see if there was anything they could do to mend it. Having Dennis around mopping like this brought down the morale of everyone. He had also noticed that Dennis was much more aggressive with the ladies; he had lost a lot of that sweet boyish charm he had initially displayed with the girls. June missed that especially, she had noticed he didn't join in sex play; he had to be led to take part in regular massage session the ladies so much loved. He spent hours editing film in the booth he had constructed in the barn. Often he had been found just staring at one of the three huge monitors on the editing desk with nothing going on at all. Something was up with Dennis and they needed to figure out what.

"What's up Dennis?" Dave started the conversation.

"Nothing" Dennis responded.

"You've been in a dream here ages, you don't take the pink helmet when you go to town, in fact you resist going to town at all, you used to break a neck to go. I know you aren't seeing that cute girl what's happened. Don't give me shit, Dennis." Dave took the fatherly approach.

They were in the studio control room; Dennis had brought some new ideas back from his film studies, and they were seeing if they could make them fit. The control room was three partitions set round to form a box, set on a mezzanine floor in the barn. The front just had a rail and no wall, so they could see what was going on in each of the two studios.

"She dropped me, Okay!" Dennis slammed down the screwdriver he had in his hand and stormed off. Descending the homemade wooden ladder from the mezzanine floor toward the studio on the barn ground floor.

"Dennis, talk to me, what the fuck went wrong?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Dennis shouted back up.

Dennis stopped in his descent, now facing Dave part way down the ladder. Dave didn't want to let the subject drop."

"Dennis, isn't this what they teach you in production, harness your emotions, use them in your work. Isn't that what you do, to make more believable films?" Dave thought he might get something more out of this conversation if he brought it back to Dennis second love, movie making.

Dennis didn't move he held the ladder, his head at the level of the control room floor, Dave thought he looked amusing, like just a talking head, but there and clearly still very emotional about the entire scene.

"Yeah, well, sort of."

"Well, come on, let's see what we can make of it, get back here, perhaps we can make something useful."

"Not sure I want to." Dennis was now visible by his torso and head, his mind had turned he was coming back up.

"Lets make it a plot, come on you never know you might find a way to get her back."

Dennis shrugged his shoulders and slowly climbed back up the ladder.

"What triggered the break up let's start there and work backward and forward from there? I'll capture this and we can weave in other people as we go. Anyway, you should tell me you are the film student." Dave said.

Dennis told Dave how he had been talking to Emmy and she had realised that at the club he lived and worked at, he was having sex with the other woman. She simply didn't understand that this was fun and had nothing to do with how he felt about her. He tried to explain that he and Emmy didn't so much as have sex but made love, these other women were just fun, a fuck, it felt good for a moment. He had no feelings for them other than friends. He rationalised this in his own head, but she didn't seem to get it. He explained that the movie they shot of Emmy's dad and his assistant, and her mum and Boswell was two married people having fun with other people. It was just animal urge. Love and making love was completely different. He might have won this augment, but he had explained that he had it cut the movie of her parents with their other fucks and it was ready to give to her.

"That's when she completely lost it, I thought she understood that's what I was doing but she didn't, and I made her concern sound trivial and all about a stupid movie of her mum and dad fucking other people, I was a disgusting pepping tom, apparently." He said, adding he felt their break up was kind of final.

"Not a smart move on your part, we will need to weave that into the plot in someway."

"It's not a fucking plot Dave, it's my bloody life, I miss her badly." Dennis said.

"Dennis, the way I see it is this you have some choices. You could just do what you doing and say my life as I live it is more important than Emmy, is that what you want, the status quo, as it is now?" Dave asked.

"No, I'm sure I don't, I want it back the way it was."

"Well, you have another option you could say, Emmy is more important than the life you live here with us in the club and give this up and spend time in Emmy's world. We would support you in that decision." Dave continued.

"No, that's not a good option, I have invested my future in this place, we've built studios, I'm making and selling movies, it's my passion, it's what I want to do."

"Well, that leaves the third option you will have to think about clearly, you could say to Emmy, what if going to the club is something, we both do, you should come and see for yourself. The club and the studio are not a secret, and you could be part of that. Come and join us. Beware, she would need to be free to have sex with whoever and in front of you. Can you deal with that? Are you strong enough to consider that Emmy might find someone else while here and not want you? You need to think of that?"

"I'm not sure, you and June are a couple and you seem okay with it." Dennis responded,

"I am fine with it now, we talk a lot and we find space to be with each other. That's our own decision. When we first got together, we were just casual lovers with a common interest and goal. We stayed together despite our being with others. Now we're solid, we have a vision for the future and we enjoy sex mutually and independently. You need to think about your relationship and talk to Emmy. You can't mope here and hope it will come right or you can face it and get on with life, up to you." Dave concluded.

Dennis didn't like any of the options, but Dave was right, he had to do something, otherwise he was choosing the first option, and frankly that was the least appealing to him. Time would tell but he couldn't leave it too long, she was a beautiful girl, and she would be stolen from him soon, he really thought he loved her, or something like that because it's a feeling he had never had for a girl before. The decision to leave here or suffer all the anguish of bringing her into the club, the leering other guys. Colin, sticking his cock in her, brought a shiver to body. But something needed doing and doing soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmy's period was late, her mother and her both went through it about the same time. Her mum finished, Emmy would normally be at the same stage. A week passed, and no sign she was praying this didn't mean what she thought it meant. At the end of her day, she would make an excuse to go into the city to buy one of those kits. She couldn't buy one locally, the local chemist would gossip to her parents before she left the pharmacy. No such thing as patient client confidentiality in small towns.

Back at school after the holidays; she was working until six at night, she heard the quad bike turn up at the grocery store. She hadn't seen him, but knew he was around somewhere. Butterfly's in stomach confused her, not knowing how to feel. She told him she wasn't interested in a relationship where he felt he could fuck anyone, while the good little woman sat at home. But the more she thought about it, she realised he didn't ask her to do that; he said that was the way he was. Maybe she might be the same, although getting nice looking guys to have fun with wasn't as easy as people made out. Most of the guys around this little town were just a bunch of losers, Dennis was just so different from these guys. He cared and looked after her; he paid attention to things she enjoyed; he was a movie guy. Who else could say they were going out with a guy who made movies, no bitch she knew?

Oh, fuck he's standing in check out his bread and milk. Her heart skipped a beat, his attraction as strong as ever. He caught her eye with a smile. She panicked, what should she say, was she still mad at him, she was and she wasn't it was like the fear of the unknown. What would he say, he lined up in her queue; he did that on purpose.

"G'day." He smiled as he spoke.

"G'day." She couldn't help smiling and almost singing the greeting, she had no control.

"I brought the Pink Helmet." He said.

"Why don't you take the milk home and come back, I'll be thirty minutes yet?" The words just spilled out, she thought this was going to be much harder than it was. It wasn't meant to happen like that, he had to suffer a little. What a push over she was.

Clearly staying mad at him wasn't an option, she almost forgotten why she was mad at him. He never pretended to be anything else, and they may have other things to worry about with the missing period and all. The shopping stuffed in his backpack he smiled waved and disappeared out the shop.

Finished work for nearly thirty minutes, and no sign of Denny, her anger rose, she never had been so easy to reconnect with. He had promised he would be back. She had waited five minutes after her shift. She sent him a text, but nothing. Some local boys in a beat up Ford Falcon had driven by and hung out the windows to yell obscenities at her. She wasn't happy about that and ducked back in the shop out of their sight. She texted Denny again, but she still got no response. He must be on the bike coming to get her. She stepped outside again. At least those yobbos had gone. They were more aggressive recently. She didn't know whether it was with her or with everyone. It didn't seem the cops were keeping them under control as much as they used to. In someways she was thinking the cops well, at least that Boswell guy was turning a blind eye to this behaviour. He spent a lot of time with her mum, getting his painting done. Full on nude, it was disgusting in her mind, since she had first seen her mother and him at it he had been back just about every day for another dose. How did her dad put up with it, oh yes, by fucking his own assistant?

Just as she was getting mad enough to say fuck him and go home, she heard the quad coming up the road; it skidded to a halt beside her. He took off his helmet and spoke.

"Sorry Emmy, those bastards in the Falcon ran me off the road and then stopped outside our drive. I went up the Fells drive and out through the back to keep away from them."

"They were waiting for you? That's scary."

"Yeah, put your helmet on, well go to ours via the Fells, they won't see us if they are even still around."

"Can't we go to our rest area?"

He shook his head as he handed her the pink helmet and reached to take her hand. The summer was wearing on; the sun was getting lower in the sky and the warmth of the day fading with the light.

"Safer at ours, for now, get on."

She didn't argue but inside felt uneasy, he was taking her to that scary club place. She would meet the others and those bitches he was stuffing when he wasn't with her, she felt very uneasy in the stomach, this was not the reunion she had expected. She eased herself on the seat, found her foot pegs, he gunned it before she had her helmet was fastened. She felt the same exhilaration that washed through her on previous rides as they sped down the road, past the rest area road. At a rise before Fells drive he could see that the Falcon had gone, he passed the Fells and quickly took his own drive, the hoons had given up. They must have wondered where he had gone.

No going back now thought Emmy any second I am going to be in a giant orgy, and I am not sure I am ready for it, I haven't even changed out of my work clothes. I have daggy underwear on, at least I put some deodorant on. What do you wear to an orgy, nothing she thought as the quad bike speed around the corner of the buildings into a brightly lit courtyard?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmy clinging on tight. They skidded in the gravel outside the barn, just missing someone as he crossed from the main house to the barn. The evening closing to paint the sky with pinks and purples back lit by the retiring sun, the air still warm and humid Emmy felt very safe as if at home. The feeling was almost instant as they turned into the courtyard around the house.

"Well, look who we have here I am very glad to see you Emmy, oh and you Dennis." He said as he drew closer to them.

"Thank you, it's nice to be here." She recognised the face but didn't know his name perhaps if he wore clothes she would recognise him. Emmy wasn't sure where to focus her eyes and decided his face was the logical choice, although she noted the rest of him didn't half look bad. It surprised her Dennis came to the rescue and did the introductions.

"Emmy this Dave. I'll take you in to meet the crew."

"Den park the quad beside the garage. You can use the car when you take Emmy home." Dave disappeared into a small side door of the barn. Dennis parked the quad and led Emmy to the main house. Inside, she saw the large lounge with couches in a U shape around a wide screen TV playing evening news. On one couch was a very white skinned, larger red headed woman wearing only a pair of panties. The underwear seemed to disappear into every crevice. One hand fiddling with her large brown areola with the other working on her telephone. On another couch a guy sprawled, his most striking feature, his sandy hair shaved up the side with a long blonde mop on top of his head. Naked also, with a towel under him, his legs spread and his right hand touching a nice-looking cock. Emmy liked this place. Perhaps it wasn't what she expected. Nobody hid their sexuality here.

"Poppy, Colin, this is Emmy, my girlfriend."

They both looked up and waved, and said hi before going back to what they were doing with no attempt at awkward conversation. She like it, she thought. They stepped into a large galley kitchen. Inside was a woman with dark brown hair tied back in a ponytail, sandals and an apron and nothing else. Her body looked divine. She turned and smiled at Dennis and his companion, Emmy felt warm and wanted,

"Welcome Emmy, it's about time you turned up here, you are very welcome. Dennis is Emmy staying for Spa Night or is this just a rushed visit."

Emmy looked perplexed. She did not understand what Spa Night was, and she came without her bikini, and without cleaning up her bikini line. She looked at Dave for guidance.

"To be honest, I'd forgotten it's Spa Night, I wanted to show Emmy the studios and stuff, but it would be fun if she could stay, I'd really like that." Dennis said to both of them.

"I don't have a bikini." Emmy said.

"You don't need one darl, but if you really want one, I can find you something, I understand it's intimidating for a first timer. Now you better call you folks and let them know you are eating here and will be home around ten. If your mum has any queries, I will talk to her." June took it as a given that Emmy was going to stay and seemed to seal the deal immediately.

"Okay sounds fun, can I see the studios Denny." Said Emmy keen to move away from other people to be alone with Denny. Mountains of questions ran through her mind.

They walked across the shingle courtyard to the barn, entering the same side door Daves. Emmy spotted In front of them a pair of two-sided stage sets. Each separated by about four metres of space, the sets were four metres by four metres. Above them groups of rails with lights hung with what appeared to be fans. The sets themselves only comprised a white backdrop on one and a green backdrop on the other. A couple of microphone booms sat in front of the sets. A cable attached to microphones ran across the left hand set, appearing under preparation for something. The set comprised a double bed, and what looked like a fake hotel room. Emmy could see Dave moving stuff around arranging cameras.

"Hi welcome to our studios, they're not big but they do the job, have you ever been on a set before?" Dave asked Emmy.

"No, I haven't it's all very exciting what movies to you make here?" Emmy asked.

"Mainly porn, although Dennis has got us a couple of paying jobs making advertisements. We've done some experimental work for his colleagues at college." Dave spoke proudly, like a father.

"You make porn, who's in the porn?" She felt uncomfortable in the stomach as she asked, looking directly at Dennis.

"All of us do bits and pieces, some are better actors than others, and we have friends, actors and actresses who are still studying and want some exposure. Sorry for the pun." Dave continued.

"Do you actually, you know, um, have sex here on camera?" Still looking at Dennis.

"Yeah sure, you can't fake it really, not these days and why would you it's a lot of fun." Dave turned to continued re-arranging furniture.

"You are in this porn, aren't you?" She directed her question in a lower tone to Dennis.

"Sure, I told you. It's what I do, it's what I am studying to do."

"What would you say if I said, I wanted to be in one of these movies?" She asked. She wasn't sure of what answer she expected, perhaps he would want to keep her to himself, she wasn't sure if that is what she was hoping for.

"I would say, fantastic, get yourself some acting lessons, and hang around here with us, opportunities will definitely come." He said. "Lets go upstairs to the control room, that's where you can see all the action down here, and we get to put the action into movies."

Emmy, felt uneasy about his answer, she wasn't sure if he was displaying a lack of respect for her and their very personal relationship, or whether he was being thoroughly modern about his attitude, she hadn't made up her own mind about her own position yet. Most of all, she felt very scared of stripping naked in front of a studio of people and cameras to have sex with a stranger.

She climbed a ladder behind Denny to a loft area. The first thing she noticed was the heat, with sun on the roof, equipment in the room and lights down below the air hung heavy in stifling heat.

"How do you work in this, you should be down below its much cooler?"

"Oh, we just get our gear off and drink lots of water, it works." Dennis responded.

12