Adult Farm Ch. 11 - Emmy First Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's silly, you have space downstairs, move all this down, it's cooler and without constantly climbing the ladder."

"But we can see the entire set area from here and do direction and stuff." Dennis argued.

"Denny, that's shit, put a couple of cameras above the sets and screen them here on your monitors. It'll cost a couple of surveillance cameras and some screens. We could move all that junk down there up here and get even more room." She pushed home her advantage.

"Doesn't it use a lot of power running all this gear, we need solar on this roof?" She continued.

"Yeah, you're probably right, and what's this we! You planning on staying on here?" Dave's excitement had to disguise.

"You never know what might happen, Denny, just saying." She was still thinking of what might be growing inside her.

They climbed down from the loft and headed outside to the relative cool of the late afternoon air. Emmy was intrigued to see how the spar would go. It sounded fun, and Denny said there would be wine and Pizza.

12