Adult Farm Ch. 16 - Unwelcome Attention

Story Info
Emmy is rescued from local thugs intent on gang rape.
4k words
4.53
3.7k
2
0

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first book in this trilogy is Adult World described how to rejected lovers meet and form a group of like mind people exploring polyamory. Through miss fortune, this group of swingers discover they aren't universally liked draw unwanted attention from police. They are forced to move from their city and set up elsewhere. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this.

This is a second novella in the same series. Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind polyamorous people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. The lifestyle pushes emotional buttons with the participants and creates real-world issues.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to discover how these relationships affect our heroes.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

-------------------------------------------

Dennis was due, they planned to go to the farm, Dennis wanted to do some work on a video he was preparing for a paid commission through his cinematography school. He received commissions to produce short videos for commercials. Promised some work with a big production company, he would use this video as part of his audition. Emmy was excited to help, this gave her time with Dennis as she became familiar with the film-making process. Dennis was so patient, tender, and soft as he taught her, all he knew about making videos she was simply enjoying the creativity working with such a talented guy as Dennis. Standing by the side door of the shop, her backpack with her school uniform and homework on the pavement beside her, she daydreamed. She imagined finishing her last year of school and joining Dennis in a lifetime of making videos in exotic places, meeting celebrities as they travelled the world.

The distinct sound of a poor mans hot rod, the boys and their old Ford Falcon disturb her thoughts. The guys from the state school hung out in this ageing pale green rust-bucket. They hung out together after school by all piling in this death trap of an old Ford Falcon and cruise around town. Their prime activity appeared to be hanging out the windows and leering at the girls. There weren't many girls to leer at really, a few girls enjoyed the attention, and they would get "Picked Up" but not Emmy. She could imagine nothing worse than being squashed in the back seat, with those pimply smelly yobbos pawing at her. The car drew up next to her.

"Come on, you stuck-up bitch, get in."

"No, thanks I have a ride."

"He stood you up. Get in and we can have some fun."

 "No, now Fuck off!" Emmy yelled at them.

She had stepped back closer to the building, edging towards the door of the shop. She didn't like the way this was turning out. They normally just took no for an answer, but this time they appeared determined.

"Darlin' it wasn't a fuckin' invitation, do as you're told and fuckin' get in before we drag ya."

"No fucking way, now fuck off, before my boyfriend arrives."

"I fink he's ditched you, now get in the fuckin' car."

The front seat passenger a guy she only knew as Billy was doing all the talking. He was a short, skinny guy with greasy hair shaved up the side, leaving a matted mop on top. Although still at school, he had his fair share of tattoos on his arm. He had a grey once white muscle shirt, which was an old white T-shirt with the arms ripped out. He waved a cigarette at her as he gestured towards her.

"Boys, go help the lady into her transport. Now fuck you."

The back doors of the vehicle opened and three guys climbed out before Emmy couldn't pick her backpack up and run they had surrounded her. She was a little scared, but this was Burntwood and bad stuff didn't happen here. She knew them all. They weren't serious, surely. Tomorrow they would be in grey shorts and short sleeve shirts with a school cap on. This is play bad boy stuff really, she just had to hold her ground.

She felt trapped and fear started to creep over her, they hadn't gone this far before. She never dreamed they would physically pick her up and shove her into the car. She desperately tried to do the cat thing and spread her limbs so she wouldn't fit. They just belted her arms. They didn't appear to care if they broke them. She realised this was grave; she was barely in the car when the groping of her body started; she had her breasts dragged out of her top; she kicked and screamed as the Ford gathered speed, travelling down the main road out of town.

"You won't get away with this, I am going to call the cops." She screamed at her ever would listen. She was greeted with laughs and jeers.

"You just try darlin." Billy replied. "They won't believe you slut, you've been banging that dweeb from the farm in public, we know and the cops know."

Emmy, remembered being picked up by that police officer after her and Dennis had done it on the park bench and wondered if the guy had seen it all happen. Perhaps that's why he violated her when running her home. Surely he hadn't told these irks, the town didn't think she was public property, that was a soft intimate moment a guy she loved.

Vaguely aware of the road and surrounds she thought she saw Dennis on the four wheeler coming the opposite direction. She tried to hammer on the window. They pointed their vehicle at the quad bike, nearly running him off the road. This appeared to make Dennis only study the vehicle harder, Emmy saw a brief look of realisation on his face, then he disappeared, heading to pick her up in town.

One of the guys in the back seat pulled out a blade. The driver, Jacko, a guy who had dropped out of school two years ago and was now an apprentice mechanic at the local garage, spoke.

"Put that fucking thing away Jimmy, unless you need it, you nong." Jacko screamed at him. "For Christ's sake, we don't want any unfortunate accidents yet, unless you are into fucking corpses."

Emmy went into total panic now. What the fuck was the matter with these boys, always rough, but this was beyond anything she ever contemplated? She grew up with them, played blocks with them. She had even kissed Jacko when she was ten. He not very good at it, nearly put her off kissing life. Now these guys from school were like ravenous monsters threatening her existence, only hours ago they had been pimply faced scrawny boys in school uniform, now they were a pack of braying dogs.

"Just thought I would cut her clothes off, she won't need them any more, and save time when we get there, I can't wait to give her a good banging." Jimmy said.

"Calm down, Jimmy, you'll get your turn, we all will. I suggest you grab the baggie the pig gave us. There is a little something to calm her down."

In her panic, she did not miss this reference; they were going to drug her, and they received the drug from a cop. The reference to the baggie meant they had drugs with the inference these came from the police. This is bizarre. They were clearly counting on raping her; she felt sad for them. On a different day, under different circumstances, this would not need to happen.

She just felt numb now. She was aware they were pawing at her body, but it was like they were really doing it to someone else. Jimmy held her nose, she could not breathe, she tried to shake him off, but he was too strong. Finally, she opened her mouth to take a breath. He used that opportunity to place a pill in her mouth. She didn't want to be out of it; she tried not to swallow. He made a half-hearted effort to force her losing interest as his mates took the opportunity of her lull in fighting to keep her knickers, to rip them off. She felt three pairs of hands all grab for her cunt at once; the feeling was horrible. Maybe she should just swallow the pill and what will be will be. The thought only lasted a split-second. She spat it out on the floor while they were paying attention at her other end. She felt the car slew around a corner and she realised they were on a dirt road; they were heading for the rest area.

Dragged out of the car once at the rest area, Jacko went to the boot of the car and grabbed some ropes and stretches. The guys picked her up, kicking and yelling to the picnic table. Tied down, her remaining clothes cut off, she now lay there completely naked, with five drug addled guys, passing a bourbon bottle around looking at their handy work.

"Well, I'm first and then you guys can fight it out to see who stirs my porridge." Jacko announced.

"I think we should draw straws." Jimmy said.

"Who's got a hard on, should go first." She heard another. "I've got a bloody monster going, played with her cunt all the way here."

"I'm fucking first, I have unfinished business with this slut, I'll teach her to be a bloody cock teaser.." Jacko said.

Emmy thought this guy is still holding a grudge from way back at that kiss. She remembered he put his fingers down her underpants, at first she had liked it, then she thought she might get pregnant from his fingers and pushed him away. That's why she thought the kiss was so horrible, she remembered.

One handed Jacko unbuttoned his fly, the other massaged his own dick into an erection. He wasn't particularly well-endowed, about an average circumcised, she thought as he wet his fingers in his own mouth and rubbed inside her cunt. Was he trying to stimulate her clit? the guy was half pie trying to give her some pleasure. How strange was that?

She thought she heard a motorbike; it was the quad bike; it was Dennis coming to rescue her. Her mind burst with thoughts. How was he going to take on five guys, the guys had knifes, they would hear him coming and be waiting for him? She had to divert their attention in someway, perhaps Dennis had help, perhaps he had contacted the police.

"Going to fuck me, or is more fun to play with your own cock, queer boy are you?" She didn't know where the words came from, while concentrating on her. Maybe they would not hear Dennis coming.

"Bitch."

Jacko swung an open hand across her face, making her head ring. She went temporarily deaf in that ear and it burnt like hell. The anger appeared to have added the extra to his arousal, and he jammed his full erection into her and pumped. At that moment, the Quad bike came sliding into the rest area with Dennis leapt off before it had even stopped. He headed straight for Jacko who still had his trousers around his ankles as he stood on the park bench roughly fucking Emmy. Dennis wound up his fist like a windmill, knocking Jacko off the bench and flat on his back. He followed it up with a huge swing of his boot, catching Jacko in the balls. There was an ear-piercing scream from Jacko, and Dennis was lining up for a second kick, when he felt the knife at his throat and the sound of Emmy screaming.

"You fucker, I'm going to teach you such a fuckin' lesson, you shouldn't mess with the boys." Jimmy had control of the situation, he would not let go.

"Somebody help Jacko up, I think he wants to pay this cunt a bit of attention. His girlfriend can watch us as we take him apart, then we can get back to enjoying her."

Emmy tried to pull against her restraints to help Dennis, but she couldn't move, spread naked across the table ready for the irrevocable harm they threaten Dennis with, she was desperately afraid they would kill him. Fuck, what a mess.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dave had the day off, he worked only four days a week in the city as an IT network specialist to spend more time on the farm working around the property. He believed he would shift out of technology as soon as practical to work on the farm full time. The farm trust was doing very well. Sales of sex toys had gone through the roof after Poppy's idea of providing a video clip of the use of each toy along with the advertising. A steady income developed through Dennis and his work in the video business with several advertising projects providing significant income and last but not least was the running of the club itself. This paid the lease and maybe soon a mortgage on the property, leaving the contributions from the residence as a bonus. Things, he mused were really on the up and being the farm manager suited him.

His phone beeped, as he bent over working on tightening the bottom wire of a perimeter fence. They had left some of this work for ages. The fences really needed replacing if they were to put a small amount of stock in these paddocks. It beeped again. It annoyed him, who the hell is that, he had been receiving effective spam via his messenger recently and that was really the pits. He dragged out the phone from inside his overall and saw he had three messages from Dennis.

"Think Emmy snatched in hoons car."

"Found her bag at the shop definitely snatched."

"Help! going rest area."

Dave felt uneasy, it didn't really seem real. He packed up his gear when his phone beeped again.

  "HELP!"

With the four letter word, was a photo of a group of youth's and it looked as if they were dragging Emmy. It was definitely at the rest area. He grabbed his 22 Calibre Marlin XT rifle, which he carried with him in case he bagged a rabbit or two. Jammed on his helmet out of habit, switching the camera on, he started the quad bike and speed across country towards the gate at Felicity property. It was the quickest way to the road and the rest area. Dave wasn't sure what he would do when he got there, he didn't know how well armed they would be. He considered calling the police, but he couldn't do that while he drove cross-country. He bounced onto the gravel drive and the Mayors place, through the open gate across a cattle stop and continued out of town toward the rest area.

He arrived just short of the rest area; the Falcon was parked haphazardly in the entrance, Dennis's quad was just short of it. He could hear the screams despite the helmet. He considered for a second taking the helmet off, but decided against it. It would be more protection on. He crept closer to the Falcon, using it as shelter to see the picnic table. They had Emmy strapped to the table, some guy standing on the bench between her legs and a couple of guys hanging over her, groping her. His rage rose above his fear, where's Dennis? Then he spotted him, he was on his knees, some guy had a foot on his head and another directing a kick at his balls. Dave would ride in on this scene, the quad bike providing maximum awe and shock. He crept back to the bike and heard the unearthly scream from Dennis, followed by a second scream, almost apologetic as Dave imagined they had put a second boot into poor Dennis's nuts.

He fired up the quad, closed the bolt on his rifle, he must remember he only had seven shots in the clip magazine, he cursed himself for not buying the twelve shot tube magazine; he wasn't a great shot, and it might take a few. He also knew that with the bolt action is slow to load a second round into the breach, and he wasn't great at this either. However, it was what it was, and he would just have to give it a go. He eased the bike into gear and hit the accelerator; the bike charged forward with the wheels spitting shingle out the back. The whole scenario made him feel like a member of the cavalry coming over the ridge to rescue the maiden. His own self belief rose. He gunned the bike past the Falcon, raising the rifle in the air, and firing above everybody's head. The effect on the group could have been made into a scene in a movie, they were stunned, all action just froze. Dave had the upper hand immediately, he slammed on his brakes, and remaining where he was he point the gun at the closest of the hoons.

"Anybody moves and I'll send this cunt to his own personal hell, I'll blow his balls off, anybody brave enough because I would love to."

Dave had the complete scene captured. He finally remembered to work the bolt on the rifle to put another shell in the spout.

"Dennis, get over yourself and untie Emmy, you lot all lay down, face up and hands behind your heads. You on the bench what's your name."

"Jacko, he's Jacko." Dennis said for the guy.

"Jacko, jump off that seat and slowly walk towards me, or I swear I will shot your cock off just give me a reason."

Jacko didn't say a word as he awkwardly jumps backwards, trying to reach his pants to pull them up while he was doing it. He miscalculated and end in a heap on the ground. Dennis skirted around him and untied Emmy. Nobody had spoken, Dave noticed the guy closest to him, where the rifle was currently pointing, had developed a wet patch in his crotch and his eyes were firmly closed. Jacko struggled to get his pants up,

"Cunt head, either take them off, or leave them where they are. Crawl to me before I get Dennis to give you the medicine you gave him." Dave directed at Jacko.

Jacko gave up on trying to get his trousers over his boots and crawled towards Daves four wheeler. He stopped just short as the rifle was pointing firmly at him.

"Roll on your back, hands behind you back." Dave commanded.

Dennis had untied Emmy. She now stood by him, naked and with a renewed sense of confidence. Now it appeared the balance of power had changed.

"You have any clothes, Emmy?" Dave said.

"No, they cut them off me Emmy responded. Doesn't matter I'm fine."

"Dennis, give her your shirt, then secure these germ's hands and feet."

"Emmy grab the keys from the Falcon and heave them into the bush. Then climb on the back."

Within two minutes, they powered out of there, with Jacko trust up, the car keys gone, and a hole in a tire courtesy of a bullet. Dave figured it would take them a while before they would be mobile in the meantime he would be back at the farm and out of the way and the police would be informed. The helmet cam and evidence from Dennis and Emmy would ensure these thugs would get what they deserve from the law. He worried a bit about what sort of repercussions might take place as he charged in with a firearm, but he didn't really think it would matter after all he had a valid licence for the gun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

At the intersection to the sealed road, he stopped. Grabbing his mobile out of his pocket, he gave it to Emmy.

"My mobile is in my pocket, call the Police, tell them where these guys are and let them know we will be at the farm." Dave said over his shoulder.

"Dennis, head back via Felicities place, take the track over the hill towards the waterhole we'll come up the back from there, that will makes us less visible the quickest." Dave yelled at Dennis.

Dave let the clutch out and headed off towards the Pilkington Farm while Emmy fished his phone from his jacket pocket. They were crossing back over the cattle grid when he realised Emmy hadn't made that phone call. He leaned back to talk over his shoulder to her as they speed up the driveway.

"Emmy call the police."

"I don't want to."

"Why, do you need me to stop, do you feel unsafe on the back, I'm Sorry."

"No, it's not like that, I'm not sure I want the police involved."

Dave had eased back the throttle to make conversation easier, Dennis now right on their tail as they rounded the track below Felicities house. Dave noticed that Charles' car in the drive, he would probably have to explain this later.

"Why not, they raped you and assaulted Dennis of course we must involve them?"

"They might be involved already,"

"What do you mean girl, they might be involved already?"

They crossed the ridge that obscured the house and were heading down the track leading to the waterhole close to home. Not followed they could ease back and make the ride more comfortable.

12