Adult Farm Ch. 16 - Unwelcome Attention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jacko had drugs, I don't know what, but it sounded like the cops gave them to him." Emmy continued.

"Fuck, are you sure?" "He tried to give me a drug to calm me down, he as good as said he got it from a cop."

"Fuck, Boswell, I'll bet it's bloody Boswell."

They came around a bend in the farm track with the waterhole below, Dave meet Felicity all those months ago. Much seemed to have happened since then. Near home, he relaxed, not sure how to approach this additional information.

Dave gunned it up the track past the waterhole. Nearly naked, Emmy clung around his waist, her face buried into the back of his jacket. A check over his shoulder revealed Dennis right on his tail and no sign of the mob or that Ford Falcon. They seemed clear of the guys chasing but he was still worried about getting to the house, a niggling feeling probing away at him, he couldn't figure out why. The faint smell of a mixture of smoke and petrol in the air, he reasoned the result of the two quad bikes.

He applied more power when rounding the last bend and popped into the farm courtyard. He was sure a police car disappeared around a corner at the drive end, and he shook his head to refocus. It occurred to him where the smell and smoke were coming from. Smoke gently seeped out the front door of the house. His mind flashed through leaving the farm. He left in a hurry but he wasn't in the house, the best he knew the door was closed when he went out to fix fences. Why would it be open with smoke creeping out, no sign of any cars in the drive so the workers aren't home yet? He had a very uneasy feeling?

He skidded to a stop outside the house, with Dennis beside him.

"Dennis, I don't like this, take Emmy to the bunker and lock yourself in, don't come out unless you hear from me, now go." Dave yelled.

"Come on Emmy, come with me." Dennis reached out pulling her off Daves quad bike. Emmy grimaced, her bare feet on the shingle hurt as she scurried across the drive. Driven by adrenalin and anguish at the pain his girl was in, Dennis scooped Emmy in his arms as he rushed to the bunker. Before Dave knew it, the couple disappeared round the side of the building toward the bunker.

12