Adult Nursery Rhymes - Chapter One

Story Info
The re-telling of Little Miss Muffet in narrator form.
2.7k words
4.46
11.9k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the first annual adult re-telling of popular nursery rhymes. If we could all move into the foyer, that's it, all the way in so we may close the doors and get started. Excellent. Well, let's get started shall we. Firstly, I would like to thank the Erotic Arts Society for providing us with the use of their theatre spaces and equipment. Without their generous assistance we would not be able to put on this event.

This evening will consist of several nursery rhymes re-told with an adult twist. Refreshments will be provided throughout the evening and tea and coffee is available free of charge. You will also find a bar to the right of the theatre room where you are able to purchase alcoholic beverages for the evening. Waiter service will also be provided if you find you are unable to leave your chosen seating.

Alright, as we proceed into the theatre space you will observe a variety of toys available for your pleasure. Know that each toy has been sterilised and will continue to be cleaned throughout the evening. On your left are the toilets for your convenience and mutual pleasure, if so desired. Once you have selected your toy, please make yourself comfortable on any of the various cushions, pillows, chairs, or beanbags. Once we are all settled, we will begin."

***

"Our first retelling is of Little Miss Muffet. We all know the common nursery rhyme with the young woman scared by a spider, but this version will have a slight adult adjustment, and it goes without saying all characters are of adult age. If we could get the lights dimmed... thank you. Here we go...

Little Miss Muffet was not so little, except perhaps in stature. Muffy stood approximately five feet tall, comparatively small to the rest of the village, and her parents as it turned out. No one knew why Muffy was so short for her age, but there she was, in her early twenties not much taller than the teens of the village. So, in essence she was a little Miss.

What she lacked in height she well and truly made up for in bosom. One had to wonder if the size and weight of her breasts would cause her back pain or even topple her over. Muffy tightly restricted her ample breasts in a low-cut tunic that produced a mountainous cleavage. She enjoyed the attention she received from the men in the village, especially as she knew none would ever dare touch her.

Muffy led a sheltered life with her strict parents. Her father was well known for his protective nature and the boys and men of the village knew better than to try anything with Muffy for fear of extreme pain and traction, as was the result of the only boy to ever brush by Muffy's restrained bosom.

Muffy did not mind her upbringing, after all, what did she have to compare it to. She did not have friends and kept to herself or by her parent's side. She did, however, have her alone time in the home's luscious gardens. She often got lost in the greenage of hedges and stone. Her favourite spot was a tuffet on the rear edge of the property. From this raised vantage point, she could see over the garden. But more importantly, people passing by could, if they chose to look closely, see her perched on the mound.

Though Muffy abided by her father's strict rules, she enjoyed sitting on her tuffet in her flowing dress, spreading her legs and revealing her naked pussy to the sun. She enjoyed the thrill of someone maybe seeing her nakedness.

Today was no different. She drizzled honey on her curds and whey and headed to her tuffet deep in the garden. Sitting atop the mound she spread her legs and lifted her dress up over her thighs. The cool breeze instantly sent a shiver through her body as she leisurely spooned the warm, sweet treat into her mouth.

So, Little Miss Muffet, sat on her tuffet, eating her curds and whey.

I think, at this point it would be wise to point out that the mound was not a general hill of grass and dirt. The mound resembled the shape of a table with a relatively flat, perhaps slightly curved top and a sheer drop to the ground. It did not stand tall it just produced a shape that will be of importance shortly.

The sun was particularly warm this day. Shortly after finishing her curds and whey, Muffy leaned back laying down on the mound. She dangled her legs over the edge causing a slight arch in her back. She pulled her dress further up over her hips, exposing her glistening pussy to those passing by. Muffy closed her eyes and dozed in the warm rays of the sun.

Along came a spider, who perched beside her...

Now, an actual spider would be of no use to us here. Despite Muffy being short, spiders are too small and impractical for our purpose. What did approach, however, was a member of the Spider gang. The Spiders were well known for their aggression and, on occasion, brutality. They were tall, muscular, and commanding of nature. In general, those who saw a Spider coming would run in fear.

On this particular day Muffy did not see the Spider approach. In fact, she was not aware of his presence until the hand was clamped firmly across her mouth. Her eyes shot open, and she glared in fear at the sturdy, strong man before her. She tried to remove his hand, grasping at the thick fingers holding her jaw tightly. Her focus was on the hand and his dark brown eyes that stared at her, a wicked grin forming on his lips.

Muffy jumped as a finger lightly traced her wet lips. She had not realised how excited her body had become at this sudden assault. He raised one eyebrow while slipping a lone finger into her warm pussy. She caught her breath as she felt the protrusion enter her sacred space. Nothing had entered there before, and the feeling was one of pleasure and pain.

She squirmed on the tuffet, trying to escape, but her body released a flood of electricity causing her nipples to press against her tunic and her pussy to gush. With the extra lubricant the Spider slid a second finger inside her. It was a tight squeeze. He wiggled his fingers back and forth, stretching the entrance as he delved deeper into her. The sensations made her legs shake. She could feel a warmth in the pit of her stomach. She felt like she wanted to pee, but didn't.

Muffy didn't know what was happening to her. Her body tingled all over, her stomach felt fluttery, and she had a growing pressure in her pussy. More juices spilled over the hand at her mound as the fingers began to pump in and out of her. Pain filled her body when the fingers were thrust in deep. Pleasure replaced the pain as the fingers were removed.

Muffy's breathing became deeper and quicker. She could feel a tension rising in her pussy. Her toes began to curl as a wave of electricity exploded from her groin, replaced immediately by intense pain as she was stretched wider than she ever thought possible.

The Spider waited patiently, gently driving his fingers into the sweet, innocent pussy before him. First one, then two fingers, spreading them as best he could to prepare her for what was to come. As he felt her body convulse with the orgasm, he slammed his thick throbbing cock into her tight, soaked cunt. She screamed into his hand, still over her mouth. He knew his cock was too big for her, but he pushed in nonetheless, feeling her pussy expand around his rotund rod.

Muffy screamed, her snatch on fire as the hard cock drove into her. She tried to pull herself up off the impalement, but the movement hurt her more. She lay still, tears falling from her eyes. He was deep inside her, not moving, yet. He watched and waited for her breathing to calm before easing his thick muscle out of her. He rested his bulbous head at her lips, watching her wild eyes. As she sucked in a deep breath he plunged back in, his hefty balls slapping her arse.

He started slow, letting her get used to the onslaught of his massive cock. Long, fluid strokes brought him closer and closer to exploding. Her tight pussy gripped his rod fiercely. He felt the tingle in the pit of his stomach and quickened his thrusts. Holding her hip, he pulled her down on his cock with each drive in.

Muffy winced with each stroke. To her surprise her pussy began to twitch once more. A flood of emotions and sensations caused her head to spin as she cried out. Her body betrayed her again, vibrating and spasming pleasure throughout.

He felt her pussy clench around his shaft and rammed it in hard and deep. His cock jerked as he exploded his cum in the depths of her cunt. He filled the small space till it overflowed and dribbled down his balls. Two quick strokes caused a mixture of their juices to dribble out of Muffy's swollen pussy.

Rumour has it Spider's can fuck for hours, cuming multiple times without deflating once. Muffy was about to discover if that rumour was true.

The Spider pulled his still throbbing cock from the elongated cunt of the once innocent Muffy. His hand still over her mouth he walked around to the other side of the tuffet. Linking a hand under one armpit, the Spider pulled Muffy towards him, her head falling over the edge of the mound, her neck stretched long.

Muffy lay still, her body trembling uncontrollably as the wide protrusion was pulled from her aching pussy. She was barely aware of her surroundings, her mind reeling from the events that had just occurred. A cool breeze eased her private area and she briefly relaxed. She felt a hand pull her up the tuffet, and her head drooped over the edge. Realising the hand was no longer across her mouth, her lips widened to scream.

The Spider released her mouth and lined up his protruding rod with her lips. His shaft sparkled in the sunlight, a mix of his cum and her juices. As she opened her mouth, presumably to scream, he pushed his rod in. The thickness spread her jaw wide. Her teeth grazed his shaft as he pushed deeper into her warm wetness. He felt the vibration of her gag on his knob and paused, holding her fighting hands, waiting for her to relax, before continuing into her throat.

Her scream was stifled by the thick cock pushing between her lips. Her jaw ached as it was forced wide to accommodate the girth. A salty and tangy taste slid along her tongue and she struggled to draw breath. The head of the phallic rod made her gag and choke and she tried to push him away once more. She realised her fighting was futile and tried to relax, praying it would be over soon, or she would pass out.

His cock hit the back of her throat and he waited. Leaning forward, he tapped her clit with his fingers, her small stature aiding in his ministrations. Her body convulsed violently with each tap making her moan on his throbbing rod. His cock twitched with each deep vibration along his shaft. His fingers expertly played her sensitive bud, tapping fast and slow, building the tension to an intense explosion.

Muffy's body quivered as the fingers danced on the nerves in her crotch. With her pussy aching, she was surprised to find her body respond so drastically to the touch. She was exhausted. Every muscle ached, yet fresh juices dripped onto her legs as the warmth grew once again.

The cock in her mouth seemed to swell and jerk each time she moaned but she couldn't stop, the sensations emanating from her nether region was too much for her to keep quiet. Her lips felt like they were splitting under the immense girth of this Spider. Her body tensed and she held her breath as the fingers pressed harder, faster. Butterflies flew madly in her stomach as her clit pulsated and erupted into an electrifying orgasm. Muffy screamed as every muscle spasmed as though she were having a fit.

The Spider could feel his cock straining to release once more. He increased the tap and pressure on her swollen clit, feeling her body tense, she was close. He pressed harder, tapped faster until her throat opened, and she screamed her orgasm. The resonance of her breath forced past his nob was all he needed. His balls tightened and his shaft twitched between her teeth as he painted her throat with his cum.

Spurt after spurt hit the back of her mouth. Muffy gagged a little at first before adjusting to the fluid sliding down her throat. The taste was salty but not unpleasant. She swallowed much of what was forced into her. What couldn't be downed dribbled over her split lips as the thick cock was removed from her.

Muffy was sore. Her mouth ached, her pussy was raw. The assault had taken its toll on her senses and her mind. Her body stung all over. She closed her eyes, letting the warm sun's rays cleanse her. She was vaguely aware of being turned and laying face down on the tuffet.

Along came a Spider, who perched beside her, and fucked Little Miss Muffet all day.

It was mid-afternoon, and the sun began to burn Muffy's bare arse. Her dress had been lifted over her hips and she felt pressure at her puckered entrance. The realisation of what was about to occur shocked her into responding. She pleaded with the Spider, begging him to leave her alone. She tried to pull herself over the edge of the tuffet, away from the pain she knew was coming.

The Spider rested his straining cock against her tight arse. He knew this was going to hurt her. He also didn't care. As she pleaded with him and tried to pull away, he grabbed her hips, digging his fingers into her flesh, and held her in place. Slowly he edged his rod into her. She clenched, hoping the resistance was enough to stop him. It wasn't. He pushed harder, pulling her hips back onto him. With a pop his head penetrated the tightest space he had ever encountered. It took all his willpower to not cum then and there.

Her arse was on fire. She felt his head push through ripping her wider. Pain flashed behind her eyes as the breadth of his cock breached her clenched opening. The full length of him pushed into the boundaries of her arse. His balls slapped against her pussy and clit as he began the deep, forceful strokes. Unbelievably, and despite the pain, Muffy felt her body responding to the onslaught. The now familiar pulse of electricity radiated through her. Her whole body writhed in agony and intense pleasure as she came, squirting her juices on the mound beneath her.

The slow, deep strokes brought him closer and closer to a final explosion. As her body thrashed with an overwhelming orgasm he withdrew his cock, flipped her onto her back and straddled her chest. Ripping open her tunic he grabbed her hands placing them on either side of her huge breasts squeezing them together as he thrust his cock between them. Rocking his hips, violently fucking her tits with vigour, he shot his final load over her hands and face. His cum coated her breasts and dribbled onto her neck.

Spent, the Spider slipped off the tuffet and silently disappeared into the day.

Muffy lay on her tuffet, barely conscious. Her body was raw and broken. Her mind struggled to grasp what had happened, but her pussy and clit were still tingling from the intense pleasure they had received.

So...in the end...

Little Miss Muffet,

Lay on her tuffet,

Exposed and dripping with cum.

The tall, muscular Spider,

Who came deep inside her,

Vanished, leaving her numb."

***

"Alright people, we'll take a break there. Freshen up, grab a drink, exchange toys if required. In a moment we will get pizza orders before moving onto the next nursery rhyme."

Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers