American Dream / Nightmare

Story Info
A 70's suburban housewife is invaded in her home.
5.5k words
4.26
39.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatKyra
ThatKyra
150 Followers

Judy White rolled over and looked at the empty side of the bed. It was unslept on that night. Her husband Richard was working late, as he had for so many nights the past few months. He was up for a promotion and needed to put in the hard work, and Judy wanted to support him in every way she could.

However, tonight was Friday and the twins were at their grandparents' place for the weekend. Judy wanted to spend some beautiful time with her man. Something that had been getting less frequent as their ten-year-old marriage went on.

Judy had given up her job as an office secretary when she got married in 1964 and had been a housewife ever since. And a great one at that. She made sure that her man and children always returned to an immaculate house and had the tastiest of meals. She kept with the latest trends and recipes she read in magazines. She did everything right.

They were living the American Dream. She was living the American Dream.

Though, tonight, she couldn't dream at all. Her time as a married woman had made her used to a presence next to her as she slept. Most nights, it was Richard. When he was away on business trips, it was either or both of the twins. As of late, however, with his extended hours, she would wait for Richard to return before she could fall asleep.

She would never tell him this, of course. He insisted that she go to bed without him and she didn't want to bother him by being the wife that couldn't even manage to fall asleep without her man. She would have read one of her stories or magazines as she waited, but the light would be visible from the driveway when Richard pulls over.

Since it was uncertain what time Richard would return, she would just lie alone in bed in complete darkness once it was past 10. Some nights, it would barely be a few minutes before Richard would return and Judy wouldn't have to feign sleep at all. Other nights, every minute felt like an hour at the end of which, she couldn't even allow herself to get up and kiss her man goodnight.

In all those stretched out minutes, all she had for company in the darkness were her own thoughts. Oftentimes, her thoughts would end up at sex. Her sex life was great at the beginning of her marriage. In fact, she lost her virginity on the night of her wedding.

The couple continued to make love frequently through the years, but as of late, it was less often than she would have liked. Occasionally, the couple would do their "special thing," but Judy did not want to think back to those nights because that would make her want the thing when she knew she couldn't have, and it would make the lone nights more excruciating than they already were.

Tonight, her thoughts drifted towards sex as usual. She usually was able to control herself enough to resist the urge to touch herself. Just the thought of getting caught in the middle of the act by her husband terrified her. How would Richard feel? He works long hours to put food on the table and his wife cannot even control her lust. Worse, if he took it to mean that he wasn't man enough to satisfy his wife.

Judy would let Richard have sex with her anytime and any place he wished if it made him feel like a man. She would let him do anything to her. But tonight, she desperately wanted to do something to herself.

It was taking him longer than usual to return and in the silence of the house, Judy could hear the ticking of the clock in their living room downstairs. Each passing minute felt like an hour and it had been almost two hours since she laid down in her bed.

Midnight approached, and with it would come her 30th birthday. She was hoping to hold her husband close as she reached this milestone in her life but with each tick of the clock, she dreaded that it would not be possible.

She was now getting worried. What if something happened to him? No, that's not possible. He's just working harder than usual because he wants to surprise his wife with a grand, romantic gesture later. Perhaps a vacation to the Bahamas as a combined gift for their anniversary and her birthday. Yes, that sounds more like the man she is waiting for.

To keep her from returning to the grim thoughts, she turned her mind to sex. As she thought of the man who was going to surprise her with sandy beaches, she felt the urge to touch herself and the temptation tonight was much harder to resist. She was about to turn 30 alone, and she did not want to think about it.

In her spinster days, her girlfriends had one day been discussing sex. They were all virgins, but Betty had read a dirty story and it taught her to do something that made her feel like nothing had before and she wanted to share it with her closest friends.

Judy was too afraid to try it, thinking that she would be committing a sin and that she would not be pure for her wedding night. Soon after getting married, she did try touching herself. She liked it so much that the pie she had put in the oven got burnt. Since then, she decided that it was either her pleasure or her duty, and she knew which one she had to choose.

Tonight, however, pleasure seemed so much more appealing.

She would usually just think about being pleasured, feel herself get wet and then do nothing about it. Tonight, she wanted to do something about it. She placed her hand on her belly over the nightgown and began sliding it down. The tips of her fingers had just reached her bush when she heard something pulled her hand back to her side.

It was the chiming of the clock downstairs. It was midnight.

"Congratulations, Judy. You were just about to begin your thirties by betraying your man," said Judy to herself. "Well done."

Judy was disappointed in herself. She couldn't tell Richard what she did but she will definitely make up for it. She could perhaps massage his feet when he reads his papers in the morning, or she could surprise him with a-

Another sound. This time it was louder than the clock. It sounded like two of her pans clashing against each other. It couldn't be Richard. He would never step into the kitchen after returning late. Judy would always leave a glass of water for him in the living room along with some snacks in case he was hungry. He would usually just drink the water and walk straight up to the bedroom.

Also, Judy hadn't heard a car pull up the driveway. Despite the slight distraction, she was certain she hadn't heard it. She heard another sound as if the cabinets were being opened and shut. Judy jumped out of her bed, as quietly as she could, and glanced through the blinds.

There was no car in the driveway. She turned around and scanned her room. There was nothing in her sight that she could use to protect herself. She had ensured that there was no clutter in the room, and something big enough to be used as a weapon was definitely clutter to her until now.

As she frantically looked around once again, she caught a glimpse of her pink nightgown in the mirror. It almost reached her ankles but had no sleeves. She hurried to the dressing table and picked up her robe.

Before she could put it on, she heard the shattering of glass. She dropped the robe, fished out a hanger from the wardrobe and reached for the door. Since the bedroom door had no locks, her plan was to hurry and lock herself in the washroom. There, she could either wait for the intruders to leave or call for help through the window.

If something were to happen to her, she wondered how her Richard would feel. A man who couldn't even protect his wife from thugs? That ain't a man at all. She couldn't allow for that to happen, not after everything he had done for her.

She waited by the door for a moment and only heard silence. It would probably safer to walk slowly to the washroom instead of running, in order to avoid any attention. Since all the lights were off at the house, the intruders would have thought that no one was home. But this was a very safe neighbourhood where the worst crime in recent memory was when Mr Robinson had accidentally knocked an ice cream cone out of young Timmy's hand.

Then she wondered what would happen when they look through her bedroom. They would definitely see that someone was sleeping in it recently. She decided that she would think about it when she was safe.

She slowly opened her door and peeped out. The way between her room and the washroom was clear. She stepped out barefoot, tiptoeing. Two steps and someone leapt at her from behind. She had forgotten to check if there was someone in the other direction.

An arm grabbed her around the waist and the other covered her mouth. Judy wanted to scream, but she was too petrified. She dropped the hanger and froze in her position.

"Be quiet and everything will be alright," whispered the man in Judy's ear.

Judy nodded.

"I'm going to let go now. Make no sound. If you do, I won't be as gentle."

Judy nodded once again. The man let go of her, but she stood frozen.

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

"J-Judy."

"Good evening, Judy. You got a man?"

"Yes."

"Of course you do. Where is he this late at night, and how dare he leave something as precious as you alone on such a dark night?"

"He's at work. He's a police officer."

"A police officer, huh? And look at this, a thief is spending the night with his wife."

"He'll be back soon. Please leave, and I won't say a word. Take whatever you want, please. Just don't hurt me."

"Hmm. That sound like a desirable option. Take whatever I want."

"Yes, anything."

"Where's your purse, Judy?"

"In the wardrobe. You can take the whole thing."

"Now, Judy, if I ask you to stay where you are, will you stay put?"

"Yes."

"Good. Stay where you are."

"Are there more people downstairs?"

"I don't think you get to ask questions, Judy."

She heard the man walk into her room and return with her purse. She was too afraid to move a muscle.

He handed the purse to her.

"Pull out your licence."

Judy did not want to question the man again. She fished out her licence and handed it to him.

"Judy Anne White. At least you weren't lying about your name, Judy. Too bad you lied about your husband."

"I did not."

"I didn't see anything downstairs that would imply that he is in the police."

"He joined just recently. I promise that I am not lying to you."

"You're a bad liar, Judy."

"I'm-"

"It's fine, Judy. Tell me what your plan was. Lock yourself in the washroom?"

"Yes."

"That's smart, Judy. But what were you going to do with that hanger?"

"I..."

"I'm sure you would have thought of something. You seem really smart. But if you really are smart enough to beat a bunch of thieves with just a hanger, you should also have known that it was stupid to lie about your husband."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied. Please don't hurt me."

"Oh, look what it says here. It's your birthday. Happy Birthday, sweetheart."

Judy said nothing.

"Well, what kind of man would dare leave something as precious as you alone on your birthday?"

The man took the purse from her and placed it on the floor and picked up the wire hanger she had dropped earlier. He pressed it against the small of Judy's back.

"Walk."

The man led Judy down the stairs and into the living room. A lamp had already been turned on. She stood in the middle of the room, between the sofa and the television. She was spun around. She looked up at a man in a mask who was dressed in all black.

"Judy, your husband works in an office, doesn't he?"

"Yes."

"Why is he not home yet?"

"I don't know."

"Is he having an affair with his secretary?"

"No, he would never do that."

"Then you don't know him. Or any man for that matter. You see, Judy, us men would definitely leave someone as desirable as you for someone much younger."

"Richard would never do that. He is a very good man."

"Richard. Well, I don't think you know your Richard then."

"I know him well enough."

"No man would work such long hours. He is either in a cheap motel having or at his secretary's place."

"That's not true."

"And you know, Judy, what the worst part about all this is? It's that in his quest for something more exciting, he is depriving other men of a dame like you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Judy. Your man is definitely screwing his secretary right about now That too on your birthday. So it is only fair that he gives up his exclusive right to make sweet, sweet love to you."

Judy's heart started racing. She wanted to run but her feet had turned to lead, though they would have been of no use as the man reached out and grabbed her by the neck.

"Tell me, Judy, why did you tell me your husband was a cop? Is that who you fantasized about marrying as a girl?"

Judy could say nothing, though she did not want to.

"Is that why you're dressed up in pink? To look like a pig? I wonder I loud you'd squeal."

Judy gulped as she was pushed down to her knees.

She refused to open her mouth when a penis was pressed against her lips. She resisted as much as she could, but she had to finally give in. A penis entered her mouth and all she could think of was how her husband would feel about this. His wife was lewd to take a penis in her mouth that didn't belong to him.

She felt the cock grow harder as the man thrust it in and out her mouth. It was getting harder for her to breathe as the tip reached in deeper.

"Your husband is called Richard, so tonight, you can call me Dick," said Dick, as he began thrusting his cock in harder and faster.

Judy began gagging and Dick started unrolling the rollers off Judy's dirty blonde hair and throwing them away. Spit leaked out the sides of her mouth as Dick showed no signs of slowing down. Once her hair was free of rollers, Dick grabbed it by the handful and started thrusting Judy's head to rest his hips.

Judy got no rest. She grabbed the man's legs, but it did not help. She could feel the spit drip on to her chest. Her eyes began watering.

Finally, Dick slowed down and pulled his cock out of her mouth.

Judy gasped for breath as Dick pulled her up to her feet by her hair.

"Will you be able to kiss your husband with that mouth any longer?"

Judy just panted in response but knew that her husband would never kiss her lips if he found out that she took someone else's cock in her mouth.

Dick walked Judy to the dining table and pushed her down on it. He looked down at Judy's ass as her torso laid flat on the tabletop. He reached down and hurriedly pulled up the nightgown to Judy's waist, revealing her perfect ass.

"You must have some serious personality issues if your husband is cheating on you with an ass like that."

Judy tried to resist as he squeezed her ass, and he pinned her arms hind her back with one hand.

With the other hand, he pulled down her panties to her ankles and guided his cock to her pussy lips.

"I'm assuming his is the only penis to have entered your vagina."

"Please, don't do that. I beg of you. Please. You can put it in my mouth again. I promise I won't resist."

"Frankly, my dear Judy, I don't give a damn," said Dick as he inserted his hard cock into Judy's pussy.

Judy set out a sharp breath as tears rolled down her cheeks. She moaned in pain because of the speed at which her pussy was being fucked. The sex she usually had with her husband involved little foreplay and missionary.

To add to the pain, Dick started spanking her. Judy began crying, not just because of the pain, but because somewhere in that pain, she found pleasure. But she needed Dick to stop. The pleasure was unacceptable.

"Stop," she managed between strokes.

To her surprise, Dick stopped. He pulled out and took a step back.

A moment later, he grabbed her hair and stood her up. He let go of her hair. Her nightgown had dropped back down, but her panties were still around her ankles.

"See, Judy? You asked me to stop, and I did. Now you listen to me."

"Please don't hurt me."

"I won't if you listen to me. I want you to take off your nightgown and sit down on the table."

She followed the instructions. When she took off her panties, he asked her to hand it to him and put it in in his pocket.

Once on the table, he spread her legs apart and ran his fingers through her bush.

"Touch yourself."

"What?"

"Touch yourself, Judy."

"I don't know how."

"Of course you do, Judy."

"I really don't know."

Dick grabbed her by the throat.

"Yes, you do."

As she found it harder to breathe, her hand reached down and began rubbing her clit. She could feel the grip around her throat loosen a little. She closed her eyes as she felt her face get red and focused on pussy. She felt herself get wet out of pleasure, not pain, this time.

She let out a soft moan.

"Don't stop till I ask you to."

Judy nodded, lost in her search for the pleasure. Then her eyes were forced open as Dick penetrated her pussy again. She stopped stroking herself for a moment, but the grip tightened around her throat and so she resumed.

In this round of getting fucked, Judy was actually enjoying the pleasure with the pain. Unfortunately, her moans did not hide this fact from Dick. Dick, however, began slowing down for some reason.

"Faster," blurted out Judy, involuntarily. She surprised herself, but she was also reaching close to a climax and didn't want it to be interrupted.

Then, Judy came along with Dick. He ejaculated inside her as she squirted all over him. He pulled out and let go of her.

"You ejaculated in me," shouted Judy, once the clouds in her head cleared.

"And you squirted all over me, Judy. I suppose we're even."

Judy had never squirted before and was shocked by how much she had squirted.

"How are we even?" asked Judy. "There is a big difference between what you did and what I did."

"Look on the bright side of things, Judy. Soon you'll have a use for that hanger."

Judy gasped. A lot had happened that night, but this certainly crossed a line.

"How can you say that?"

"Stand up."

"What?"

"Stand up."

Judy got off the table and stood. She instinctively covered her breasts. Dick pushed her hands away and looked at her.

"I see why your husband is screwing his secretary, Judy. You've put on weight."

Judy had put on some weight. She was by no means fat, far from it. Just a few pounds more than she'd like to be. She was ever so slightly curvier than she wanted to be, but nothing major that would make her embarrassed to put on a bikini on the trip she was fantasizing about.

She did, however, feel that she had gotten fatter and needed to shed some fat. It was something that she needed to get rid of in order to get back on track with her perfect life.

Dick gave her boobs a squeeze. Judy had always felt that her breasts were the perfect size for her. Not too big, not too small. Just right. Though recently, with the slight weight that she had put on, she felt that her breasts were looking smaller than usual, and that worried her a lot.

"Got great tits on you, Judy," said Dick, as he pinched her nipple.

Her pink nipples were had after she had orgasmed. Despite having breastfed twins, she was glad that her nipples had retained their perfect shape and size. She liked it when Richard would suck on them. She hated what Dick was doing.

He pinched her nipple and pulled her along up the stairs. She winced as she tried to keep up with Dick.

"You were going to hide in the washroom, right Judy? Let's see what good it would have done."

Dick pushed her in the washroom and shut the door behind him. She managed to keep stay upright with the support of the sink. Just as she looked up, Dick switched on the light. As her eyes adjusted, she looked at herself in the mirror.

Her dirty blonde hair was frizzy, there was spit all over her face, her eyes were red. Behind her, Dick was staring at her ass.

ThatKyra
ThatKyra
150 Followers
12