Adult Nursing and What It Means

Story Info
Information about Adult Lactation and why it's done.
832 words
4.23
17.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leeaz383
Leeaz383
49 Followers

If you ever hear of the term "ANR" or "ABF" or several other dozens of different names, it all has to do with one thing. The ability of the human female to be able to produce milk. It's also been rumored that men can do the same thing.

There have been billions of women who throughout time, fed their children through their breast milk. It's been a necessity for every species that can do this, to feed their young.

The unique thing, is that women can do it. And some of us lucky men, have been on the receiving end. Not just the babies.

Why are the breasts sexual? Men also have breasts. So do chickens. But a woman's breast is a work of pure beauty. Women get upset with us when we stare at those beautiful mounds of flesh. It's not our fault. Be thankful that we do, or we would never nurse as a baby. We would cease to exist as a civilization.

Then there are the issues with it here in the States. You can go to Europe, and it's no big deal. You have to go to a nude beach here to go topless, unless you want to get arrested for indecent exposure. However, some cities have finally changed their laws to make it legal for women to be topless.

Myself, I don't care one way or another. But I do love them. I always have, I always will.

Most men have had the opportunity to try breast milk from their pregnant or post-pregnant wives. Some love it, some don't. Some women love a man suckling at their breasts. Some don't. Some women love it well enough that they will re-lactate (a process to bring their milk production online) themselves for their men or their love-ones. Women who have adopted new born babies can re-lactate to feed their infants. A lesbian couple was also one example (one partner had chemo, the other partner lactated herself to feed her partner, because breast milk was more tolerable as a nourishment with the chemo).

It's hidden in secrecy, and a pain to continue because of what is required to keep it going. Herbs and medicines that can keep it going are available through health food stores and over the Internet.

French studies have found that breast health is also an issue. Women who breast feed, are less likely to get breast cancer. Some of them have less issues with how the breast looks afterward.

But for the life of me, I don't understand why others think it's gross and disgusting. It's not. Some couples will even hire milk maids for raising their children, because the woman can't breast feed their kids. They grow up to be healthy normal adults. So why the stigma around it?

Someone asked me what is ANR and ABF and what do they stand for? ANR is an Adult Nursing Relationship. The other is Adult Breast Feeding. They mean exactly how they sound. An ANR is a man and a woman, who are lovers, who the man will drink milk from his woman. They're relationship is intimate. Adult Breast Feeding usually is the same, without the relationship aspects of it. Some women will sell their milk from the nipple to other men, usually with permission from their husband. They then have to worry about sanitary conditions between different men, and between the man suckling and the woman giving.

Is it healthy for men to drink breast milk? Well, it's better than a man drinking cows milk, in my opinion. But the man must know if the woman is on medications, because some will cross the blood barrier and enter from the bloodstream into the milk.

Some women will also pump their milk. There are benefits to this. The pumping keeps the stimulation up so that the brain will continue the sensation to keep the milk flowing. It also is for the look. A fuller breast can be more desirable for some women. And this way, there is no surgery involved. Just continual pumping. Some women can orgasm from this, so that also makes it a no-brainer.

Is it fair to do this to women? This is for the woman involved to decide. We do not desire to drink their milk as a chauvinistic act. We do it for the milk. And if it gives pleasure, so be it. Or if it is a part of pleasure, so be it. It is never meant to demean anyone.

There have been stories about hucows. These are demeaning to women. Yet some women like this. Some women want to be kept barefoot and pregnant. Some women love the fetish part of it.

Honestly, I learned about ANR and ABF from reading stories about hucows. But I have learned a lot about it also. So if you want to learn more, just Google it. Or the terms. You'll find more than you can imagine on the subject. Trust me. I did.

Leeaz383
Leeaz383
49 Followers