Adult Nursing Relationship Ch. 03

Story Info
David demands the paper and promises a ring.
1.5k words
4.4
6.4k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 11/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" She said yes," I thought as I woke, suddenly completely awake.

I hadn't opened my eyes yet, I just lay there, thinking, over and over, my voice clear in my mind's ear (if there's a "mind's eye," surely there's a "mind's ear"), "She said yes."

I opened my eyes and rolled up on my side, propped my head on my hand, and watched her sleep. The alcohol and, well, I guess the excitement as well as the tears from last night, had left her nose a bit plugged, and as I watched she blew a little snot bubble and I noticed the little crust around her nose. I thought it was cute. She looked almost childish as I watched.

And then the thought hit me, full-blown like the erection that came with it, that I could do what I had fantasized about so many times and just take her this morning. We were engaged. SHE SAID YES the thought yelled in my mind again.

So I DID what I had fantasized about so many times.

I moved around, moving slowly, being careful not to wake her, and used my hands to part her knees. She was leaking a little, my thick white semen dribbling, and the sight made me even harder, something I would have thought impossible.

I scooted forward, being careful, not wanting her to wake.

Our bodies fit so perfectly I didn't need to guide myself. I naturally lined up with her. I moved forward just a tiny bit and my glans, the head of my erection, touched her, the coarse pubic hair tickling.

I stopped there, looking down at her, thinking about nursing. Her breasts were full and inviting, her face was relaxed. The crust around her nose was, well, not necessarily sexy, but it certainly was erotic. The little wet line where she drooled in her sleep WAS sexy.

I held myself like that, just looking at her until my arms started trembling.

"You are mine," I said, and pushed inside of her.

Her eyes flew open. She looked startled and then I watched as she focused, woke, and smiled.

"Yes, Honey," she said, "I am yours. I have been since the first time you latched on."

"And I've been yours all my life," I said, kissing her.

Her legs moved, wrapping around mine, locking us together. Her arms around my neck held me in that kiss. Her hips, thrusting, took me deep into her.

"I will wake you every morning like this," I said when she broke the kiss and sucked in a quick breath.

"Promise?" she said and pulled me down to resume that timeless kiss.

I lasted through two more kisses, and two more promises, and came. My belly clenched. My ass clenched. And there was that pleasure as I answered the demand of evolution and my body sent my seed deep into my mate.

She held me to her as I spent into her and then whispered, "Thank you, Baby."

I softened, as a man must, and slipped out. She held me there, on top of her, accepting my weight for some timeless time before she giggled and gasped and said, "I can't breathe, Honey."

I rolled off, latched on, and began nursing as she stroked my hair.

"You can take it back," she said, softly, smiling and touching my cheek.

I released her long enough to say, "Nuh-un. You said yes and I'm getting a marriage license later, today" before I latched back on.

I thought, released her nipple, smiled up at her, said, "No takebacks," and latched back on.

She hummed softly, tickled my cheek, and said, "Yes," very softly.

I nursed until she broke the latch and adjusted our bodies so I could get to her other nipple and then nursed some more.

Finally, my need sated along with hers, I released her breast and just snuggled and nuzzled.

"Davey," she said in that soft, post-feeding voice of hers, "We don't need the paper. I'm yours now."

My eyes were closed and I was enjoying my post-feeding serenity.

"Mom," I said, not opening my eyes, too relaxed for that, "I want the paper and I want the ring. I want the world to see, at a glance, my claim on you. Hell, I might put you in a chastity belt and miniskirt. I want the world to know you are mine, not just whispered promises here in this room."

Her voice was very low when she said, "Will you collar me, then?"

And the image sprung full-blown into my mind. I could see her. The collar would be delicate and pink, something originally designed for a Poodle, not a Rottweiler, and there would be s tiny gold padlock to which only I would hold a key.

And that led my mind onto other, unexpected, paths.

I caressed her cheeks with my fingertips, holding her eyes, and then ran my finger, very lightly, the fingerprint barely making any contact, around the crust at her nostril.

She giggled softly and said, "Ewww."

I kissed where I had been touching, and then touched it with my tongue drawing another of those very soft "Ewwwwws" from her.

"Not a collar," I said, pushing myself away far enough to focus on her eyes, "A nose ring."

Her eyes got big.

"Heavy and gold," I went on, the image clear in my warped mind now, "with a delicate leash tossed casually over your shoulder to hang down your back."

"Davey," she breathed, but the tone told me she was getting excited. I knew her very well by then even if our love had only been, as they say, "consummated" the night before, and I knew her tells.

I grinned, what I hoped was a predatory grin.

"With a brand," I went on, "right here," and I brushed my fingers lightly across her hip, "so I can feel my claim when we lay like this."

Her breath caught and her eyes were so big I could see the sclera, the whites of her eyes, all around the iris.

She took a deep breath, the inhalation going on and on until I couldn't imagine she could hold any more air, and then breathed out a soft, sibilant, "Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss."

I was hard before that final hissed sound faded.

The fourth time we made love I was on top again. I slipped inside of her, where we fit so perfectly, but there was no urgency this time. Oh, I was hard, don't get me wrong, but I didn't feel that URGE to finish, to, you know, to cum.

"Do you feel it too?" she asked.

"What's that?" I asked.

"How we fit, Honey," she said and then shook her head a little, "No, that's not right. How we match."

"Yes," I said, "I do." And I did. I filled her perfectly, We were truly merged. We matched, to use her word, cell for cell.

"This can't be wrong," she breathed, "can it?"

"No," I said, "This is the precise, mathematical definition of right."

She giggled a little at that.

"Are you really going to do that?" she asked, and yes, I felt how surreal it was to be having a conversation right then. But I answered.

"Do what?" I asked.

"The brand. The nose ring," she said, and her eyes were big again as she spoke the words.

"You can always say 'no,'" I said, "I'm not a rapist."

"And if I don't say 'no?'" she asked.

"Then," I said, letting my hand trail down her ribs to find the swell of her hip, "the brand will go here," and I slowly brushed my fingertips up her hips, across her throat to touch the septum, the thick cartilage that separates the nares, the nostrils, of her nose, "and the ring will go here."

She shivered.

"Show me again," she said, her voice getting thick now with her excitement although she held her body still.

"Here," I said, touching her hip, "and here," touching her septum.

Her breath caught.

"Again," she said, her breath a soft whistle this time, "please."

"Here," I said, this time pinching her hip and twisting the flesh, drawing a cry, "and here," I pinched her septum, making her eyes water from what I was doing.

And she came. I felt the sudden tension in her body and held her nose where I was pinching, and then her back arched and she squeezed where I was inside of her hard enough to hurt.

"Again," I said, still holding that tender place on her nose when she relaxed.

"I don't know if I can," she said.

"Again," I said, pinching where the ring would go.

This time her orgasm was all-consuming. She writhed under me, around me. Her heels were drumming on the mattress. Her fingers dug into my back hard enough to make me wonder if she was drawing blood.

And that passion took me over the edge too. I came hard, almost painfully, saying "I love you," over and over, my lips brushing her ear.

We were holding each other's eyes as our passion peaked. Hers were so big I could see white all around the irises again. I imagine she saw the same thing.

Almost as quickly as I relaxed I softened and slipped out, drawing an odd whimpering sound from her.

"I love you, Mom," I said.

"I love you, Honey," Mom said.

I latched on and drifted off.