The Choctaw Witch Pt. 01

Story Info
Tom's mother falls under the spell of cum lust.
25.7k words
4.75
47k
116

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
574 Followers

A few things before you read this salacious tale. It's not brand new. I had it published before, but there were parts of the story that needed clarification. That's one of the reasons why I pulled it. There's more than a few things that I've added, as well as the subsequent parts to follow this one.

And be understanding of this as well, this is a tale of erotic fantasy, with magic, and, of course a witch; hence the title. But the main thing is, it involves the deep love a son has for his mother, and the kind of incestuous longing he has for her.

Please enjoy this. And again, a BIG thanks goes out to the great Kenji Sato for his assistance with getting this back on Literotica.

The Choctaw Witch, Part One

And The Blessing Of Cum Lust

It had been a few years since I'd been able to visit my friend, David Baxter, in Tennessee, and our time together seemed to go very well for the both of us. I was on my way back to Michigan traveling through the back hills of his home state, before I would finally have the chance to get back on the Interstate again.

It was about four o'clock in the afternoon, when I noticed my gas tank needed filling and I wanted to take a bathroom break as well.

I saw an old Shell Oil sign up ahead and figured I better stop at this one, because I might not have another opportunity for maybe another hour or maybe longer. So, I pulled my Buick into the gas station.

This particular filling station didn't have the new-style pumps, or have the ability to use a debit or credit card, so I had to use just about all the cash I had in my wallet to get the gasoline I'd need to continue my journey.

After filling my tank, I was just about ready to pull back out onto the road, when I started to hear a lot of yelling and screaming coming from alongside the gas station.

When I walked over to take a look at what the fuss was all about, I saw three men standing in front of one lone person, who I couldn't see...and whoever it was, was sprawled out on the ground.

"We told you, don't bring your sorry self back here no more. Don't you have ears to hear, you stupid, bitch-cunt witch?"

"Yeah, what do we have to do to prove we ain't fucking around with you, or your people, anymore?"

"It ain't right that you should tell me where I can or can't go, you bastards. This is still a free country, and I'll go where I want to!!"

"Says who, you stupid cunt? Just because you think you're somebody with those special powers, doesn't mean we're going to let you get away with using them around these parts. I've got a mind to beat the living fuck out of you, right here. And then nobody will ever know what happened to you, ha-ha."

So far, I had remained in the background, but once I heard one of them beginning to threaten what sounded like a younger female, I knew I had to step in and try to help her. Whoever she was.

"Hey guys, what seems to be the problem? Why don't we just let the young lady be?"

"Yeah, and why don't you just go and fuck yourself, you fuckin' Yankee? Nobody asked you to step in here, did they?"

"It doesn't really matter if anybody asked me to step in, or not. And if one of you motherfuckers takes one more move toward her, I'm going to kill that man. Am I making myself understood?"

Four years in the Marines helped prepare me for times like these. Oh, and the Sig Sauer P-250 I concealed carried on my left hip didn't hurt my chances either.

I finally stepped up to push the three cowards off and away from the young lady on the ground. And when I was able to get a good look at her, I was bowled over by her beauty. She was, as far as I could tell, about my age of twenty-four years, with long black hair. She wore a tight-fitting blue-gray dress, that revealed more than a little of the cleavage of her breasts, and came to a little above her knee in length.

"What's the matter with you assholes? And why's it take three men to gang up on one lone female? Doesn't anybody have any decency around here?"

"Okay buddy, you might think you're doing the right thing for her, but you don't know what she might do to us...and our families."

"What the hell, she couldn't do anything worse than what you're trying to do to her now."

"She's a Choctaw witch, and we don't want her sort 'round here. Our folks told us she's trouble. And trouble isn't what we need around here right now."

"Well, just back off from her right now, or I'll kick the ass of the first man that does something he shouldn't."

I was finally able to de-escalate the situation. The young woman told me her name was Eliza and she asked me for a ride into the next town.

"If you don't mind continuing your kindness to me, I'm staying in the next town. That is, if you're heading toward Interstate-Seventy-Five. That's where I've got a motel room for the next couple of days."

"What were you doing where I found you, what made you go there?"

"I was trying to locate some herbs and flowers for my brews and lotions. We Choctaw come here often to this part of the state. The things we use in our medicines and such-like, flourish here. Sorry to say, the locals are aware of us coming through, and always try to give us a hard time about it."

"I'm just glad I came along when I did, I'm not sure what those idiots might've done to you if I hadn't."

"I'm glad too, mister. Can I offer you an extra nice reward for saving me?"

"Aww, you don't have to do anything special Eliza. I've never liked bullies. And especially bullies who are men and pick on beautiful young women, such as yourself."

"No, no, I insist upon it, please? I want to do something very special for you."

There was something about her that just wouldn't let me refuse her kindness, and not take whatever special reward she was offering.

Once we arrived at where she was staying, she bade me to come into her motel room with her. And it was almost as if she had me under an almost-hypnotic spell by then. And not to mention the fact, of how alluring I'd found her to be.

She appeared to be around five foot, six inches in height, maybe a little stocky, but not too overweight. Like I'd mentioned before, she had nice breasts that she must've enjoyed showing off, because of how she uninhibitedly displayed them dressed as she was.

Upon entering, I could tell that it was only her and I there. She took the items she had gathered earlier, and began mixing some things together in a little dish.

"What kind of reward do you think I'm preparing for you...what's your name, sir?"

"Oh, I never told you my name. My name's Tom...Tom Brewer. What's yours again?"

"My name, is Eliza."

"Oh yeah, Eliza, do you have a last name?"

"It doesn't matter what my last name is Tom. All that matters is that the gift I'm going to give you helps you in life. Would you like that? Would you like your life to be better in the days and years ahead, than it's been in the past?"

"Yeah, sure, I guess."

"I don't want you to guess, Tom. I want you to be sure. Damn sure!!"

"Eliza, you seem nice, but you're starting to scare me a just a bit, right now."

"Oh, come on, Tom. What's to be afraid of with someone like me? It isn't like you've become attracted to me ever since I got in your car with you, or have you? Is it because you haven't been able to take your eyes off my body, or my tits, since you rescued me?

"Maybe it's because you'd like to pull off my dress and have me for your very own self, fucking me to your heart's delight on my bed here? Now, mind you, I'm not against you taking me and doing as you please. But first, understand that I am going to give you a gift that you'll take away from here...and if I read you the way I think I should, the first one you're going to use the gift I give you with....is your mother. Her name is Margaret, isn't it?"

"How, how the hell do you know my mother's name, Eliza?"

"Do I have to remind you of my heritage, Tom? I am a Choctaw witch, and I do have special things I can do....and I'm going to give you a gift that you'll be especially thankful for not long after you arrive back home...in Michigan, right?"

"Yeah, I live in Michigan..."

After I told her that, I began to get a little on the drowsy side.

"Tom, I don't think you're looking so wide awake right now. Why don't you lie down on my bed?...So you can rest."

I guess I must've fallen asleep or something like it, but the next thing that happened to me once I opened my eyes was...

There Eliza and I were, both completely naked on her bed while I'm above her, energetically thrusting my cock into her welcoming pussy.

"Oh my God, what's going on? Eliza?"

"Don't try and fight it, Tom. I've put a magical spell on you, and for the gift I want to give you, we have to go through this ritual."

As alarming as I found my situation to be, the pleasure I was experiencing, being able to fuck Eliza, just about blew my mind. It seemed like at that moment, she had almost given me superpowers to copulate with her. We had been at this for a few moments and even though it felt very good, I wasn't even close to cumming yet. It was like I felt I could go on and on doing this to her.

"Yes, I know what you're thinking, Tom; why haven't you orgasmed yet? I want you to understand, that right now because of my chants, our bodies, and our flesh are merged. Your thoughts have become my thoughts. And what nasty thoughts you have. I can see who you long for, the woman that you crave the most.

"That's my gift to you, Tom. You'll be able to have any woman that you want—and I mean ANY woman that you want. We just have to give what we're doing here just a little more time. I want you to stay connected to me like this until you're ready. Am I bringing you pleasure, does your cock feel good fucking me, Tom?"

There was absolutely no doubt that being with Eliza was so far the most nicest fuck I'd ever experienced. It was if my body was on auto-pilot, and all it wanted to do was plow into this woman I'd only met about an hour or so before this experience.

"I'm going to tell you, Tom, the ability I'm going to pass on to you is very powerful, and I want you to use it in the best way. But don't hurt anyone with it. If you do, then you'll end up being just as bad as those men you saved me from earlier. Promise me you'll do as I have asked."

"Of course, I promise, Eliza. But...what kind of power are you even referring to? I have no idea what it is. Are you going to tell me?"

"Your body will know what it is. And it will know when it's ready to give you what you want. I should say it will know when it's ready to give you who you want. And don't be surprised when your body shows you what you need to do, to use my gift. Pay attention and obey the commands given to you when that happens, Tom.

"Oh, and another thing, you're going to notice that your sexual capabilities will be enhanced beyond what you're familiar with, too. Aren't you even curious why I chose you to give this gift to, Tom?"

"Yes, I guess that's a fair question. Even though I still don't exactly know what your 'gift' is yet."

"When I saw you come to my rescue today, you reminded me of my handsome brother. He was murdered a few years ago in Alabama by some of the locals where he was visiting. In much the same way as I was greeted by those men. There are many who just don't understand us, or care to, Tom. Your act of mercy touched my heart, and I knew then that I'd offer you this special gift to you."

All the while I listened to her, I was still driving my hard, stiff cock into Eliza...I then wondered if she could possibly get pregnant by what we were doing. Because I could feel an orgasm sneaking up on me, I thought I'd better ask her...

"Eliza, I'm getting ready to cum. Can I ask if you are you on any kind of birth-control, and can I cum in you?"

"Tom, it's vital that you cum inside me. For my gift to be effective, you have to do exactly as I tell you after you've ejaculated inside me. Do you understand?"

Everything that was happening was way beyond weird. Here I was, having the best fuck of my life with a complete stranger, who tells me she's a witch, and wants me to leave my load in her. It was just beyond bizarre. That's all I could think.

And then I felt my orgasm hit me. It wasn't like anything I'd ever experienced in my life. I could feel my cream shooting into Eliza, but for some reason, the quantity of it seemed more than usual, and my climax lasted longer than it ever had before.

"Now, Tom, I don't want you to move from this spot. I want you stay exactly where you are, and do NOT take your cock out of me. Leave it right where it is."

"But Eliza, we can't stay like this. I'm sure I'll get too heavy for you to take me laying on you."

"Nonsense, Tom. Just let me wrap you in my arms. Go to sleep for awhile. Yes, drift off for a good rest. That's right."

As what happened before, I felt myself going off into a deep sleep.

*****

When I finally woke up it was dark, and Eliza and I remained melded together with my still-hard prick lodged within her cunt. The birds had stopped making their noises, and the insects took up where the birds left off, sending night sounds to anyone willing to listen to them.

I found myself in a very horny condition now, with a sleeping Eliza laying directly beneath me. I began a sawing motion with my very-erect penis moving in and out of Eliza. My movements must've been what woke her out of her deep sleep.

"Hey, somebody woke up. Oh that's nice...and he wants to fuck again. Oh yeah, your cock still feels good inside me, Tom. Let's go for another round?"

"Hey Eliza, I'm good if you are. As long as we're here, we may as well make the most of it, right?"

We made love for another couple of hours after that. The fact that I lasted that long was simply amazing to me. At the time, I didn't understand all the ramifications of what Eliza had done to me.

"Remember, Tom, for my spell to work, you must cum in me this second time for my gift to work it's very best for you."

"Oh god Eliza...I've never had as good a fucking as I am with you right now. It's got to be like you said...you're a witch...and you've got me under your spell."

With me making that confession to her, Eliza positioned her legs around my torso, and then directed her pussy so my cock could sink into her even more effectively.

"Yes Tom, give this witch the fucking of her life...sink your cock deep in me...fuck me Tom..."

As our uninhibited copulation continued, Eliza finally said something that I hadn't thought anyone else knew about.

"I find it fascinating how much you masturbate, and think about your mother when you do it?"

"What? What the hell are you talking about?"

"You still don't believe me when I tell you that with our bodies locked as they are, that I can read your thoughts. It's okay, many men crave their mothers as they're growing up. It's just that not many of them will take the opportunity to have who they desire, when it's very unlikely that under normal circumstances they ever would."

"Eliza, you must have me confused with someone else."

"No, I know that I don't, Tom."

The truth was, she was right. I had been fascinated with my mother for years. Since the very first time I walked into our bathroom and saw her totally naked getting out of the shower. I couldn't believe how angry she was at me for seeing her in that situation. She wouldn't talk to me for days after that. I asked her why she was so mad at me, but all I could get out of her was...

'Boys shouldn't be gawking at their own mothers like the way you were looking at me when you stumbled in on me and saw me naked.'

My mother was a good church-going woman who for years, tried to get me to come along with her. But I wanted nothing to do with a religion that told me it was a sin for me to want her and other women, in the way that I did.

One time, when I'd taken her up on her offer to go to church with her, there was a woman who was very kind to me. Mom said her name was Kathy. Well, Kathy was telling mom what a handsome son she had...

"Oh, Margaret, how do you keep the girls off of this good-looking son of yours? If I was younger, I'd definitely give him my phone number."

Mom almost seemed like she was perturbed at that woman for making over me. But just a few minutes after that happened, my eyes found a very gorgeous girl standing there. It became hard to not look at her. She had beautiful looks, with a body to match. I found out she was the daughter of a visiting preacher. And her name was Vera Ellen Preston. Even though I never got to meet her that day, she was on my mind later that evening when we'd gotten home.

"Mom, let me ask you...does your friend, Kathy, make over all her friends' sons like that?"

"Tom, she can be such a tart sometimes. I couldn't help but notice how she almost seemed to be flaunting her body for you. Y'know she needs to realize that by her doing that, she could make you have unwholesome thoughts about her."

"Mom, what does that even mean? Unwholesome thoughts?"

"Lust. She could make you lust after her. There's too many woman out there who don't stop to consider what men are wanting, and what could happen if they lust after the woman."

"What could happen, mom?" Do you think it's wrong for a man to want a woman?"

"Yes. Too many men take it too far with women. And before you know it, the woman gets pregnant because she didn't tell the man no."

"So it's the man's fault if she gets preggers, mom?"

"Yes, it is, Tom. He's the one who has the capability to put his seed into the woman. He's the one who because he lusts after a particular woman, starts to have impure thoughts about her."

"Mom, that doesn't sound right. Matter of fact...that just sounds fucked up to me."

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH, YOUNG MAN, DON'T YOU TALK TO YOUR MOTHER USING THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE!!"

That's how it was trying to talk with my mom. She was a holier-than-thou person who sees things only how she wants to see them.

Anyway, after I'd cum in Eliza the second time, it was almost a repeat of what happened the first time. We woke up in her motel room early the next morning. But before she sent me on my way, there were other things she was going to do for me.

"Tom, everything up to now has been important for you to receive my gift and take it with you. But there's more linkings that must take place, and I need you to trust me when we do it."

I assured her that I'd cooperate in any way she directed me to. With the both of us still naked, the amazingly beautiful Choctaw witch had me lay down with the back of my head on her pillow. And that's when she brought herself over me in a reverse-cowgirl position facing rearward, gazing at my feet. With Eliza's crotch hovering over my face, she then elegantly lowered her pussy onto my mouth.

"Yes Tom...this is what's needed. Ohhhh, eat me you fucking stud. Yessss, lick my cunt..."

As her hips danced and swayed over my face, I felt the assistance of a force inside of me making my tongue dart out and thrust itself into Eliza's moistening sex.

"Yesssss, yes Tom...oh fuck...you're doing so well. In the future I want you to think back and remember doing this to me on the day when Margaret accepts her son's tongue pleasuring her cunt just-like-this."

With her hands jerking up and down on my stiff cock, Eliza rode my face, and my tongue continued its moving up inside her labia. I was just about blown away at the perverse words she used to spur me on.

"Yes...kiss my wet cunt with your lips Tom...and don't stop fucking my pussy with that sweet-luscious-tongue of yours. Mmmmmm."

Only taking just a few more moments of her pussy grazing against my mouth and lips, with her subsequently coming closer to her orgasm, I had an experience with a woman unlike any of my entire life.

Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
574 Followers