All Comments on 'Adult Nursing - Sherry's Story'

by StrongMaster7

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 10 years ago
good story

I liked the flow of the narrative, and it was very erotic as well. I'd like to read more about Sherry's story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Delicious

I so love cumming to stories of lactation...my fetish...I only wish it was me giving milk.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
A good read.

I love how real and accessible your characters are. I especially like how you described Sherry's childhood struggles with having big breasts. I'd really like to read a story where Terry and Sherry get to make love to each other.

StrongMaster7StrongMaster7over 9 years agoAuthor
Author comment

Hi, it's me, Strongmaster7. I am happy that so many people like this story. It is one of my goals as a male author to write stories that appeal to female readers. I appreciate getting comments from females readers, but most are anonymous, and I would welcome any PMs from ladies so that we could exchange a few ideas and I could improve the quality of the stories I write. (Yes, this is a transparent attempt to get contact with female Lit members.) :)

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 9 years ago
Awesome!

she will be having sex in no time and if she is not careful, also a child.

I find it very sad how she completely ignored all her sexual desires as a teen, it seems a terrible . I personally wish her breasts started a bit smaller and were not so crazy big but that is a person preference as massive tits do nothing 4 me. When my wife was breastfeeding we had the best sex of my life, I loved the taste of her sweet milk and how slippery our bodies became. I would tease her that she was the worlds funnest slip and slide. Keep writing you are doing a masterful job.

TLMorganTLMorganover 9 years ago
Great story!

Definitely deserves a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Got me going as i love to suckle and be breastfed

AthenasmotherAthenasmotherabout 8 years ago
Loved it

I would love to read a sequel

Lisamarie555Lisamarie555about 8 years ago
Ohhhh

This is a beautiful , sensitive and overwhelmingly erotic story . I couldn't help rubbing and softly pulling and squeezing my own nipples and gliding my finger into my vagina and round and round my clit until I was convulsing , screaming and gushing into an unbelievable orgasm ... Ohhh ..thank you šŸ’„šŸ’„šŸ’„šŸ’„šŸ’„

desmolleneauxdesmolleneauxabout 8 years ago
Just right

The story is most appreciated. Sexy and straight forward, even believable. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A beautiful and sexy story!

I enjoyed this story for lots of reasons but the pervasive one was the respect that the author showed all the characters. I have never considered ANR a fetish, but rather a natural and womanly part of life. I would like to clear up a misconception though. As an RN with 15 years experience in neonatal intensive care, I have dealt with a lot of breastfeeding. The size of the breasts has nothing to do with how successful a mother is at breastfeeding. I think small breasted women are sometimes made to feel inadequate enough in this society. However, as a natural 34DD myself, I can tell you that has it's negative aspects itself! The author's comment about how people can react to large breasts is the truth. I would also ask you to reconsider using the word cunt. I have always thought it demeaning to women. If you look it up in Webster's it is a derivative of prostitute and in the definition "usually considered obscene". Oh, and yes, "ugly" men are often the best in bed because beauty truly is only skin deep. A wonderful story full of poignancy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Erotic

I have always liked my titties sucked even before they developed.This story

was so well done and so believable. I only wish I could find someone, male or female or couple who would enjoy this type of play. I would also allow the sucking of my breasts for money ( I do not give milk) but have no idea where one begins to find

a way to satisfy my cravings.I am a 38 DD and in the past have been told that my breasts are beautiful.However, I am new in the city where I live and have no connections. Any suggestions?

Anyway,GREAT STORY....the best I have read about my fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love

Absolutely loved this story! Will there be a follow up? Do we get to read about her developing desires?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SO HOT

I have 54DD tits and love to have my nipples played with and sucked - and I am a Grandma - would give anything to meet someone or several males or females to suck my nipples and who I could also finger and lick - you are never too old for sexual release. Any takers?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'd take...

I'd take your huge breasts!! Wish i knew if you were close. If your daring enough, post a way to contact you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Such a turn on...

Sherry is a lucky girl :)

FuloffuntooFuloffuntooover 2 years ago

I loved the story. I nursed from my wife when she was lactating it was very sweet tasting. I would enjoy nursing again on

milk filled breasts or sucking even if you do not have milk. I am a lover of big breasts. Send me a message we can chat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seemed to leave Terry out in the cold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another hottie! 5 stars again!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I am a breast man and love sucking on giant tits. I have nursed from my wife's breasts for years, whether she was producing milk or not. And I have found many a lady who enjoys having their breasts sucked. Most ladies love to be asked and most enjoy the erotic experience. And my wife is aware and supportive of my extracurricular activities.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love stories of women sharing milk. I've never lactated but fantasize about warm milk flowing from my breasts. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrongMaster7@StrongMaster7
I AM NOT A DOM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL ME SIR. Older man in excellent shape. I would love to help any woman who just wants to masturbate and come. Happy to chat or share porn on any legal subject. Check out my stories.