All Comments on 'Adult Situations Ch. 01-02'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Inscription1213Inscription1213about 2 years ago

Looks really promising. Can’t wait for the next chapters.

Turbulence1973Turbulence1973about 2 years ago

This was very nice. Is it a one off or will you be continuing the story?

CreekmanCreekmanabout 2 years ago

Glad you are writing again. I've read all your stories on this site multiple times. Not sure which series is my favorite because I enjoyed them all. Am looking forward to the next chapter of this story and to see where you take us on this ride!

misstoy_101misstoy_101about 2 years ago

This is a wonderful start to a great adventure. Thank you for bringing me with you.

tazz1369tazz1369about 2 years ago

glad your back to writing again i miss some of your other stories as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The concept is interesting, though it hardly fits the incest category. Too much of the dialogue, though, is contrived, with rather silly language to describe body parts, excretions and the like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

AMAZING. Best one this (2022) year. Please add more..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start! And I'm very curious where this will be going. Keep up the good work!

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

Wonderful opening Chapter, very nicely written and i'm so looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you 5 stars.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Father and son sharing sisters way cool!

Great start! I am already hooked on this series. Looking forward to reading the next chapters. Great characters and situations and hot sex who could ask for anything more. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Les10002Les10002almost 2 years ago

Loved it. Great start, makes me drool for more.

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

You're one heck of a creative author. And your style is easy to read.

On to the next chapter!

01JETMECH01JETMECHover 1 year ago

Love the story and the story line. I’m thinking Ross and Dave’s middle name is “Lucky” 😊

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not reading any further

Anyone who can’t make her mind up between a father and son is a slut who needs counseling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES