Adult Situations Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish came by with a grin and ran a finger across my back. She teased. "Alright, love birds. I'm getting out of the pool for now, or I won't be reasonably dry by the time we eat."

Crystal and I parted and followed Trish out of the pool. I got towels for everyone from a locker and we then we sat near the grill so we could include Ross in our diverse conversation. By then, he was cooking the burgers and chicken breasts. We sipping our drinks.

I questioned Trish, who looked almost like a clone of Crystal. She was a nurse at the main hospital in the orthopedic ward. She chuckled, "In this town that's almost entirely about bad backs and the replacement of knees and hips. We get the patients up and moving within a few hours of their operations."

I teased, "So, no bed pans?"

"Oh, there are plenty. We have our messes. On the other hand, it's not as sad as the cancer ward or as messy as the trauma center. I'd consider obstetrics, but not pediatrics. You catch EVERYTHING from young kids. Those nurses are always sick with some childhood disease or some strange virus that defies medical science. I have my name in for a change." She laughed.

Trish had a wicked sense of humor. She teased Ross about his investment approaches, but even I could see the rapid rapport being built between the girls and my father. We were all haloed into each other's comments and increasingly warmth for one another.

Somehow, the embarrassing moment of my father and I separately discovering Crystal and wanting to date her also evaporated as we discovered more about each other. Dad warmed up even further to Trish.

As the evening got started, Ross did relax and just became himself. He'd always had a knack for witty remarks and he had a memory for jokes that I hadn't seen for a few years. Of course, he'd amassed several hundred clients over the years, and kept in touch with all of them as he made money for them. He had his own interview techniques, and I watched them come into play as he explored both Crystal and Trish's personalities.

I didn't want to compete with my own father over a girl or even both girls. Because he'd met Crystal first, I made it a point to sit next to Trish at dinner. I didn't mind at all when the gorgeous woman started to respond to some of our conversation with flirty gestures, such as a touch or stroking my arm in a caring manner. I replied in kind.

At one point, I watched Crystal put her arm around my father's shoulders in an affectionate gesture. I thought he'd dissolve into a puddle of besotted male. And then, Trish duplicated the move on me, and even kissed me when I turned to her. Another 'Wow!' moment for the evening. I was liking Trish as much as I did Crystal.

Midway through the meal, the two women changed seats. Ostensibly, it was so that Crystal could talk to me about my work with computer security, and so that Trish could talk more to Ross about his work more than the cursory remarks he'd shared earlier.

That subterfuge was really so each woman could be in physical touch with a different male, not that they hadn't liked the previous company. I discerned this later when I thought about the entire evening. They each liked both of us.

Crystal sat snugly against me, and allowed her left hand to rest on my right thigh. Well, it rested there for sixty seconds, and then she started to stroke my leg in a very affectionate and sensuous manner. From the look on my dad's face, I could only assume that Trish was doing something similar. Crystal's strokes were making me hard, and I hoped I wasn't going to get embarrassed if she happened to allow her hand to travel higher up my body.

I babbled about my job, sometimes repeating things I'd told her over our lunch earlier in the day. She didn't care. I listened to her tell some stories about being a flight attendant -- situations that arose during various trips or comments about a city she visited somewhere in the world. Her humor came along with the stories.

We eventually declared the meal finished. The four of us made quick work of the few leftovers and cleaned up the table and kitchen. I did note that the sisters had a brief aside with one another.

I got out some of my father's liqueurs. I poured a small glass of Grand Marnier and took a sip. I then turned Crystal to me and made it clear that I wanted to kiss her. She smiled and leaned forward into the kiss.

As we kissed, I wormed my tongue into her mouth and she moaned. I then squirted the Grand Marnier from my mouth into hers. She groaned loudly and really got into the kiss by yanking me closer. She pressed her whole body against mine; there was no pretense that this wasn't sexual in many ways. Hell, she was still wearing that paisley bikini that her body filled out in the nicest of ways.

We separated and we both had stars in our eyes for each other. Ross and Trish were a few feet away staring at us. He at least had his arm around her, which I took as a sign that he was getting more relaxed with the social situation. Maybe I was the guy that needed a wingman.

Trish came over to me and nudged her sister out of the way with her hip. "Me next," she insisted with a grin at me.

I took the glass again, and took a sip. I didn't have to gesture to Trish about wanting a kiss. She was right there, and we quickly got into a hot French kiss along with a clutch that pulled our bodies tightly together.

The liquid kiss, that I'd learned about in a book, and my sharing the liqueur with Trish produced a near orgasmic groan from her. She wasn't shy about it, and promptly and visibly ground her mons against my thigh as we continued kissing. Eventually, we stopped, mindful that we were putting on a show.

Trish whispered to me, "I loved that. You turn me on -- a lot. So does Ross. We love everything that's happening. Don't stop." I caught the use of the plural grammar.

Ross had to try the liquid kisses with each of the women. He did very well with no tutoring. They both to tried the liqueur kiss with him, too. At first, I wasn't too sure I wanted to see him making out with somebody that I had growing romantic attachment for, but actually viewing him and Crystal was arousing -- highly arousing. She ground her hips into his, and I bet that was turning him on something fierce. Like me, he also had a visible lump in his bathing suit.

Further, the kisses were the first serious steps to warming up the two women to near the boiling point. I could almost hear the air crackle around each of them as Ross and I kissed them. Soon we were both kissing them without the aid of the liqueur. Things quickly got intense.

The sky had been getting progressively darker as the day ended. Ross said something about turning on the patio and pool lights. Crystal stopped him, 'Please don't. I have an idea for all of us."

Ross said, "Idea?"

"We're all going skinny-dipping... right now."

I thought my father would lose his cool and have all his fillings fall out. He looked at me with pure, unadulterated panic in his eyes. Such a suggestion was not in his repertoire of considerations for the evening.

Trish said, "Oh, great idea. Just like our private bend in the river at home. I love it."

What made Trish's remark even more unique, was that she immediately reached behind her and unhooked the bra to the bikini. In less than five seconds, she was topless. She tossed the bra onto the table where we'd eaten, and started to slide her bathing suit bottoms off. I worried that I'm cum just from the evening breeze blowing past my body.

Trish had stunning breasts. They were beautiful and sexy to a fault. They weren't bulbous or double-D's or anything so crass. Based on little knowledge, I guessed they were B's or C's. I was sure my tongue had started to loll out the side of my mouth, plus I really wanted to touch them. I had desired to lick and suck in the worst way.

Next to her, Crystal was also removing her bathing suit. My cock was starting to swell as a prodigious rate.

If I thought the girls were gorgeous before, they were mind-blowingly stunning when naked. I'm sure my eyes bugged out of my head like those eyes on springs in some cartoons: Sprong! Zang!

Lest the two women feel abandoned, I also yanked my bathing suit off and tossed it aside along with my t-shirt. I knew I had nothing to be ashamed about in the man department, except the two nude women, even in the shadows of dusk, were turning me on and I had swelled in response. I'd been mildly swollen since greeting Crystal at the front door, and certainly since we started the liquid kisses with the Grand Marnier.

I made a dramatic gesture in the direction of the pool stairs. "To the water, mates!" I led the way. Actually, my swelling cock led the way, but I tried to minimize attention to that potentially embarrassing feature of my anatomy by tilting my body away from the two women.

Ross looked frozen where he'd been standing when the concept of skinny-dipping in his pool had been broached. I yelled over my shoulder, "Come on, Ross. Get with the agenda." He kind of snapped out of his fog, and peeled off his suit and t-shirt. He was also sporting a serious chubby.

Once in the pool, there was some immediate pairing off. Crystal came to me and we kissed as she put both arms around my neck and pulled me into her naked body. The feeling of skin-on-skin with her was mind-blowing, and almost made me pop my cork. We rubbed against each other as we kissed, and there was no doubt that she was enjoying the feeling of my cock between our bodies.

As we rubbed back and forth slightly to accentuate the feeling of touching each other, I raised one hand and fondled her breast. I was alert for any sign that she didn't want that to be happening. She looked happy with that so we kissed some more, this time getting into a few really heavy French kisses that I expected were leading someplace very sexual. My hands became more engaged feeling her breasts and ass. She held us together with my cock trapped between us.

Trish and Ross were also doing the same thing we were. I could see his hands also moving to fondle both of Trish's lovely breasts. What the women had was beautiful and the perfect complement to their whole bodies.

I had hopes about where the evening might lead as we kissed with my granite cock rubbing against Crystal's abdomen.

And then, suddenly, the two women changed partners.

My brain was instantly fried, boiled, and sautéed, all in one microsecond.

Trish came into my arms as Crystal moved into my father's arms and into deep soul kisses with him. Seeing the girl I was just making out with, lunge into those hot kisses and seeing her naked body hug with his nude body, turned me on like I'd just touched the third rail someplace.

Trish and I instantly started to make out. I held both of her breasts and used my thumbs to stroke her nipples, making them stand up to be counted. Trish ground her pussy and mons into my hard cock, and then I felt her hand reach down and take hold of my shaft. She rubbed my shaft against her skin, and then started to move it lower as she stood on tiptoe as she rubbed me into her intimate sex. We both moaned at the same time, our responses blending with those from Crystal and Ross. We surged together and I was inside her.

Chapter 2 -- Mutual Attraction

The brunette on top of me was rising and dropping on my cock in a high-speed frenzy.

Crystal was the most gorgeous woman I'd ever met, and I'd only met her about ten hours earlier when I got on a flight from Atlanta to Sarasota.

We'd come out of skinny-dipping in the pool at my father's house after I'd made out with both Crystal and her sister Trish -- kissing and lots of touching of intimate body parts. My father Ross had made out with each of them, too.

I lay down on a chaise, my cock pointing at the north star, and Crystal immediately mounted me and directed my cock to her vagina. Her boldness astounded me. I tried to hide the awe I felt for what she was doing with me... to me?

We moaned as she sank her buttery love tunnel down on me and absorbed every inch that I could offer to her.

"Oh, God, Crystal. You feel so good," I crooned to her between our kisses.

A sudden thought, "Are you protected?"

She nodded and gasped as though she'd forgotten to mention it. "Yes. The pill. I also haven't been with anybody other than Trish for almost a year." That bit of news I wanted to revisit... or watch in vivid technicolor. I wondered exactly what 'being with' her sister entailed. I was sure I'd find out.

I started to rise to meet her down thrusts. I fondled her breasts as she rode me. "You are so sexy. You're amazing." I struggled to find words that I could tell her about her beauty, her loveliness, her appeal, and my desire to continue long-after that evening.

"You ain't too bad yourself," she smiled down at me between kisses. She tried twerking with my cock deep inside her. I was afraid that I'd explode too soon.

Off to the side, my father had Trish spread-eagled on another chaise as he munched enthusiastically on her pussy.

I commented to Crystal, "I wanted to do that to you, but..."

She shook her head. "I wanted to fuck you after we'd met and were still on the plane. You talked about chemistry; I'll say. Your pheromones talked to me and made me horny the rest of the day. When you opened the door to this house, my heart just soared with joy. I thought my prayers had been answered because I kind of knew right then that we'd make love tonight."

"Well, I do like to eat pussy, but I don't have a lot of experience." I used my thumb to stroke across her clit, making her entire body jerk in response at the lightning bolt of pleasure. Her whole pussy area was becoming a sodden mess. She was generating girl juice at a phenomenal rate. I didn't mind at all. I'd been able to taste a sample on my fingers and loved them. I even went back for more girl juice and she knew it.

Crystal teased, "And I like to suck cock, but we can do all that later. I didn't want to lose the opportunity to be with you this way. I know we're sending messages to each other."

I gingerly asked, "What about Ross?"

"Your father? I am very impressed with him, too. Don't make me choose. Trish, I'm sure, is thinking the same way about the two of you. I know she wants to be with you tonight, as well. We talked and we're close enough that we can read each other's looks and expressions."

"Ouffff!" Crystal made an especially hard downward thrust on my body. I'd just about had enough of this position.

I pulled Crystal down to me for a kiss and locked her in an embrace. I awkwardly rolled us over, so that I was on top. She squealed with delight as she wrapped both legs around my thighs. I thrust into her body.

Crystal made the same sound I had only a moment earlier. "Ouffff." A minute past along with about twenty strokes of my hardness in and out of her body.

"Dave, I'm... I'm getting very near. Don't you dare stop."

"I'm there with you, baby," I crooned into her ear as I kissed her temple. We were both breathing heavy and still using all our energy to pump into each other. I put one hand over one of her breasts, feeling the nipple edging in my palm.

Suddenly, Crystal's hips made up-thrusts into my downstrokes. She groaned in a way I hadn't heard before. I felt her body clench around my pumping shaft. She moaned, "Oh, God. Thank you." The rest of what she said consisted of guttural but feminine sounds from deep within.

As Crystal came, so did I. All systems in my body went to DEFCON 1, and then my forces started to fire immense salvos of my semen deep into the body of the most beautiful woman's I'd ever met. I wondered whether I'd ever cum so hard in my life.

We kissed as though we were star-crossed lovers doomed to be apart for the rest of time. Fortunately, I'm sure we also felt certain there'd be more opportunities. I sure wanted more of her.

I moved beside Crystal and cuddled her warm body to mine in our afterglows. We looked across the patio to the other chaise. Ross and Trish were in about the same position, having watched us finish. They were both smiling. I could see both of Trish's breasts resident in my father's muscular hands. Then, I noticed my father's cock still resident inside Trish's pussy.

Trish giggled slightly, "I'm going in the pool." She leaned around and kissed my father, and then slowly stood. I could see how wet her thighs were from her juices and the deposits he'd left inside her.

Trish asked him, "Should I shower first?"

Ross shook his head. "No. Anything that you're washing away will disappear in seconds in the water, even my semen. You're not polluting the pool."

He stood and the two of them moved to the water in the shallow end. As they did, Crystal and I stood up and joined them for another skinny-dip.

Ross got us each some pool 'noodles' that we could use to float effortlessly around the whole pool. As we did, we also counted the stars overhead. Eventually, an important decision was made. We each wanted another margarita.

Ross laughed, and got out of the pool and Crystal joined him at the patio bar. Trish, and I floated around. We were identifying the stars that we could see overhead. Eventually, I heard the blender whip up the magical concoction, and the next I knew, he served us each a nice acrylic glass of the good tasting drink, with salt on the rim and everything.

We floated around the pool sipping our drinks and then setting them on the side. Ross sat on the side sipping his drink. As I floated by him, I whispered, "You alright?"

My father chuckled, "I may never have been better in my life. We'll talk tomorrow. I just pray these relationships never end. I don't know where my head was since you mother died, but it has sure cleared up now."

As we finished our drinks, I noted that Crystal floated over near Ross, and then she tossed the float noodle up on the patio. What happened next resulted in my father's plaintive moan into the night sky. Crystal had taken his entire cock in her mouth and started to fellate the older man.

Trish whispered in my ear, "If you sit near them, I'll do that for you." I'd never turned down a blowjob, not that I'd had that many offers. I wondered whether I'd had ANY offers. I certainly wasn't going to turn down this one from one of the prettiest women in the world.

I sat on the side about six feet away from Ross and Crystal. Just before Trish took my cock in her mouth, I reached for my poolside glass with the last of my margarita in it, and dribbled the last few drops over my tumescent dick. She laughed, and then took the whole margarita-flavored cock in her mouth and hummed. I was still hardening. Actually, I'd never gone soft.

I expanded to full length as my sexual excitement returned and she bobbed up and down on me. Trish started to gag. Finally, she pulled off and grinned. "Well, I was taking it ALL until you got excited. Now, I can't get the last two inches."

"It's not important. I won't love you any less because you can't do it. Come and let's make love. I want to return the favor." I stood and lifted her out of the water and into my willing arms. We kissed and then found a chaise.

I felt slightly competitive about giving oral sex to Trish. I went down on her and brought my A-game to the fore. Being a relatively inexperienced nerd most of my life, my A-game consisted of applying the techniques that I'd learned from watching hours of porn on the Internet. I just knew all that sex education would come in handy someday.

My tongue, lips, teeth, and fingers all went to work on my new partner. I explored every little nook and cranny, and certainly every little flap of skin both hard and soft. I had her body writhing and jerking in response to my ministrations on her cunt. She was loving this, and she started having orgasms galore or pleasure spasms.