Adult Situations Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish eventually stopped me, and then squirmed around and into to my lap. She mounted me in the reverse cowgirl position. We were facing Ross and Crystal, on display in the dim light.

Trish teased her sister and my father. "Crystal, Ross, can you see Dave's cock going in and out of my little fuck box? It feels so good and so fulfilling. I just love the feel of him deep inside me, and then drawing all the way out -- like this, and then pushing back into me." She demonstrated several complete cycles of my cock moving from having my spongy head against her cervix to that same mushroom cap barely touching her labia, and then the entire hard shaft completely disappearing inside her again. She felt fantastic. Moreover, I wasn't fighting my own orgasm as I had with Crystal. I also wasn't going to pop off in the first five minutes of fucking.

Trish moaned and came on my cock about ten strokes later. I felt a new dampness surround my pubes as her girl juices flooded the area. I liked that trait about the two women.

I glanced at my father and Crystal. They'd adopted the same position we were in. Crystal locked eyes with me. "Do you like seeing your father's cock moving into me? He makes me very full of his manhood, just the way that you did. I love fucking the two of you." She duplicated some of the moves that Trish had just done on me and added some of her own. God, she was better than sex on a stick.

She moved around, even rotating her hips in a very sexy maneuver that almost resulted in them uncoupling. She stopped and looked up at me again with a sly and devilish grin.

Crystal crooned, "We are so going to repeat tonight a thousand times I'm not sure I've ever been this aroused or this happy." She sighed in an abandoned way that revealed her sense of the sexual pleasure of the night.

Trish added as I jabbed my cock back into her, "I hope I'm included every time. I love this, too. This is a truly a peak experience for me."

Ross quickly said, "Don't leave me or Dave out. We love what we're doing and we love the two of you."

That remark earned Ross and really hot kiss as Crystal squirmed around in his lap so she could get her lips on his. He held her breasts as she turned.

Trish repeated the kiss on me. We just changed position to cowgirl, and she went to town again. Our lips were rarely apart. Our tongues were often dancing together as we tasted and sensed each other. I know I had her pussy juice from ear to ear, too. When we weren't kissing, I was sucking on one of her breasts, making the nipple stimulation one of the highlights of the fuck we were having.

I was totally lost in the kisses with Trish... and earlier with her sister. Our lips were just meant to be pressed together, feeling the sensations of another being in a sexual and romantic encounter. Trish lightly bit my lower lip and hummed as she stared at me. We had just enough light from inside the house so that we could see each other. I marveled at her body as well as Crystal's.

I must have thought about becoming religious. God made two perfect specimens of women with the ultimate in physical characteristics that made them attractive to me, graced them with affable and engaging personalities, and made them smart and witty, and then made them have 'chemistry' with me so that we made love without a lot of preamble. I'd made love to the two of them that night.

I was in love times two.

I looked over at my father and Crystal. They had changed to a more traditional missionary fuck on the chaise. Her legs were wrapped around his thighs to ensure optimal and full penetration of her body as they moved together. She was so hot. Seeing one of the objects of my affection being fucked just gave me a huge dose of arousal.

Trish and I moved into the spoon position with me behind her, buried to the hilt, and her able to turn and make out with me as we fucked.

"Can you stay the night?" I asked.

She grinned and nodded slightly but rapidly with enthusiasm. "Just been waiting for the invitation. I'd hate to leave this and be alone in my bed."

I teased, "You'd have Crystal to play with." I was building on what I'd heard earlier with my speculation.

"It's not the same as your warm cock -- or Ross's. We do enjoy each other, but this tops just about everything."

"Have you double-dated like this before?" I wondered whether the sisters had an M. O. about what they did on a double-date.

"No. Never. We've never shared a boyfriend either. I hope we aren't coming across as decadent sluts because we've both fucked both of you in sight of each other. I think I left my moral compass somewhere, and I don't want to find it again, either. Suddenly, in my life, I can't get enough of everything that went on here tonight. I really am hoping for many repeats in the very near future."

I kissed her, "You're on my A-list. And just so you know, this has never happened in my life and I'm quite certain about Ross's life. You and Crystal are the first females in nine years that he's been romantically interested in."

"Has he grieved that long?" she asked in a whisper.

I spoke quietly, "My mom's death is long past and the wounds have healed. He just set the bar very high for anybody else that he'd admit in his love life, and suddenly here you both are. You two women are the best thing that's ever happened to either of us."

I wasn't aware of Crystal and Ross cumming. Crystal was suddenly by our side. She grinned and said, "Switch, please. I need some cuddle time with Dave."

Trish and I uncoupled, and Crystal immediately adopted the same position that her sister had just vacated. My still-hard cock slid right into her soaking wet slit. I ignored the thoughts about what made it that way.

We watched Trish get penetrated by Ross, and they started to kiss and fuck without caring about us.

Crystal came on my cock as I started to also stroke her clit with two of my fingers that had been made wet with her juicy fluids. I was able to hold off for a while, so I waited until she ramped up to another and then joined her with a fill up from my fountain of life.

We cuddled and made out, occasionally checking on Ross and Trish, who were similarly engaged.

"You are the most astounding woman that I've ever met. Please tell me if this evening is a 'one off', as the British say. I pray that this is the beginning of a great romance that lasts forever."

"Oh, God, no; it's not just tonight. I want to be around you more and more every day," Crystal said as she started to stroke my face in a very affectionate way. "Right now, I don't ever want to leave your side. I'm so glad we did all this. I've never been so turned on. I've never swapped before, or even been near a situation where that was possible. I'm pumped up on New Relationship Energy.

"Moreover, I'm avoiding the 'L' word, but it's certainly rolling around in my head. I need to say that it's about the two of you gentlemen, too. I do not want to set up a competitive situation, but I'd have an impossible time if I had to choose between you and Ross right now."

I quickly said, "You don't have to. I'd have a hard time choosing between you and Trish. I think we're four perfectly matched people that love each other's company. For some reason, maybe familial, I'm not even jealous of seeing you with him: highly aroused, but not jealous.

"As for the romance, I think I'm feeling the same way about the two of you -- you especially. I know we have our jobs to go to and our whole lives to attend to, but I'd love to see you with us all the time that you can be here."

"Do you really mean that? I ask because I can be very literal about offers that people make to me. I take them at face value and act on them."

"Come and live here. Be with Ross and me. Bring Trish."

"I travel about four or five days a week."

"Let this house, with all of us here, be your base for a while. Try it out."

"You don't live here, do you?"

"I have a condo, but I'll move here if you do." I told her. I'd already told her about my two-bedroom apartment in the downtown area. Wherever Crystal was, was where I wanted to be.

As she started to think, I turned more toward the other couple. "Ross, what do you think of the idea of Crystal, Trish, and me moving in with you."

"REALLY!?!" His voice rose with enthusiasm. "That'd be so great. Yes, please. Starting right now, I hope. You can see I have lots of room for you all. Please, do it."

Crystal said to her sister, "Trish? What do you think?"

"Yes, please. You gentlemen should know that I have crazy hours some weeks -- like a night shift, or weekends."

Crystal said, "I have the same situation. Sometimes, I get home at midnight or one a.m. after the last flight into town, or I'm off a five a.m. for an early departure to go someplace."

Ross said cheerily, "Bring it on. Dare I say, you'll always have a warm bed and loving arms here."

I added, "And a boatload of kisses to warm your heart as you come and go." I laughed and added, "Oh, and the pool."

Trish swooned into my father's arms. "Oh, this moving very fast, but I can hardly wait to see how we all do with each other. I've never lived with anybody but family except for college dorm situations."

Crystal said carefully, "Maybe this is our new family."

After another cleansing swim in the pool and an outside shower while naked, we dried off, and then Ross showed the girls the guest rooms again. We also briefly went over closet and dresser space. Since he lived alone in a temperate climate, there was a lot of unused closet space.

Crystal and I claimed the largest guest room. Trish happily went off with Ross to the master bedroom. Crystal and I made love in the middle of the night and then early on Saturday morning.

We'd left the bedroom doors open. As we finished, it was to the applause of two other naked people. Ross and Trish were standing in the doorway naked and smiling; they made appreciative editorial comments about our copulation as we uncoupled and sat up in the bed. The morning sun was streaming in the windows.

Crystal ran to the bathroom holding her hand under her pussy to catch drips of my morning injection of love into her sexy body. I followed, and we both had a wake-up shower together. Since the uniform of the morning was our birthday suits, we quickly joined the others in the large kitchen.

We three guests sat while Ross played host and cooked some scrambled eggs with trimmings. He hadn't expected breakfast guests. Trish and Crystal carefully observed where kitchen things went or came from. Trish said, "We will be helping in the future or even taking the lead on many meals. I promise that Crystal and I will carry our weight in this home." I made a similar declaration.

Somehow, I managed to keep my hands to myself as my father prepared the eggs and such for us. I really wanted to fondle both girls tits, holding them each and even dipping my head down and sucking away merrily until there was something on the counter with caloric content.

On the other hand, each girl sat close to me and placed one hand on my bare thigh, perilously close to my flaccid cock. I might wish it wasn't flaccid, but I was 'done' for the next few hours, at least.

Ross asked, "Is there a plan for today?"

I shrugged.

Trish looked eager and teased, "Can we fuck all day?"

We laughed.

Ross said, "The spirit is willing, but the body is weak. I'm out of commission until tonight. This whole sex thing is new to me after a very long hiatus that only involved occasional masturbation with some porn." He pointed at me.

"Sorry, I'm in recovery mode for most of the day, too. Try something non-sexual. I up for about anything."

Crystal said, "If your invitation from last night to move is serious then Trish and I need to move some things from our house over here."

Quick as a flash, Ross and I said together, "It still stands. We'll help you move."

"That'd be good, yes." The girls both nodded.

Thus, after breakfast we dressed in casual clothes and took my SUV and my father's large Mercedes to the girl's home.

Their house was a tiny two-bedroom bungalow fairly close to the hospital and one of the larger malls. The home was neat, but obviously lived in. The outside needed some work.

I went with Crystal to her bedroom. She quickly made piles of clothing from her dresser. I tried to keep them organized, and put them into some large plastic trash bags. When the two were full, I carried them to the car. She came out behind me with an arm full of hanging clothes. She looked finished. I gave her a questioning look. She ran back in and came back out with a box overflowing with nick-knacks and other things that included her laptop computer.

"Finished, for now, yes," she then announced.

She got a serious look on her face, almost as though she was going to cry. "I'm trying to be realistic, but I don't want the bubble to burst. You are the best bet for the man for the rest of my life that I've ever found or even dreamed about except for rainbows and unicorns. Let's try this out. We can always come back for more stuff. I have work, night life, and casual covered to some extent." She took a deep breath and relaxed from her thoughtful mood. I could tell that she wanted this living together experiment as much as I did.

I teased, "It's uncovered that I prefer."

Crystal flowed into my arms and pushed me back against my car. "Me, too." Our kiss was epic and I felt myself hardening. I was returning to life, and it wasn't even noon.

We took a bag of Trish's clothes and left her and my father to pack up still more stuff. Trish's work clothes consisted of light blue scrubs and more light blue scrubs. She had about eight sets of them -- tops and pants, along with about ten pairs of different colored crocs for footwear. Other than that, she had a normal wardrobe.

We caravanned back to my father's house. He and I carried all the stuff in, and the girls put stuff away. Crystal claimed the guest room as her dressing area. Trish used the master bedroom dresser and second closet. Ross and I were very happy. We went and had second cups of coffee while the girls arranged things. I hadn't seen my father so happy in years.