Adult Situations Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg, I had learned, was a young lawyer working for an import-export business setting up 'deals'. He'd been in Brazil for the past two weeks setting up two trade deals: one for the export of U.S. machine parts, and the other for the import of some specialized machinery for the manufacturing industry. He also had some manufacturing expertise.

Greg and Darlene were planning to spend the weekend with Ross, Trish, Crystal and me, as we all lived in the big house. I felt certain that meant yet another sex-filled weekend with multiple partners and a very high arousal factor. As I got my head in the game, I also got a hard-on; I was aroused.

I realized that with all the sex I'd been having, that my stamina had increased. I'd gone four times around with Trish and Darlene the night before, and felt that I had one more in me. I'd found that with Crystal the previous weekend, and subsequently with Trish and Darlene. My father was having the same result of our frequent fucking. We were getting better at it in quality and quantity, and able to repeat more frequently with shorter recovery times. I thought of the adage, 'Use it or lose it'.

Ross and I chatted briefly about the weekend and any shopping needs. We did a quick list, and I volunteered to pick up things on the way 'home' to both my old home and my new home. He didn't seem to mind that his son had moved back in with him. Of course, I brought two sex pots with me, and they were bringing others to play with us. What was not to like?

Ross and I headed off in different directions once we got to the mainland. I was on a Zoom call fifteen minutes later listening to the woes of my client in Goffsburg, Pennsylvania, who'd been hacked several times over the past week before the computer systems security breach had been discovered that morning.