Adult Situations Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Group having sex doubles in size.
7.8k words
4.77
20.2k
25

Part 4 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 -- Four to Six to Eight

Trish teased me by whispering in my ear as we lay naked together watching Crystal being fucked by Greg -- Darlene's boyfriend; "Do you like watching your hot girlfriend having the stuffing fucked out of her? Look at the way Greg pumps that monster cock into my sister's tiny little pussy -- your serious girlfriend's cunt. Listen to her pant and moan in ecstasy. She does that with you, too, you know."

I chuckled. Trish was trying to goad me to a high level of arousal -- or humiliation, and was giving me some of the classic cuckold dialogue lines we'd heard in some porn films we'd watched the prior week. She knew I responded with arousal, so I didn't feel she was out of line. She could probably feel me get harder and longer inside her pussy, plus, Greg did not have a monster cock; he was pretty normal. Crystal's pussy did not rate as tiny either. Further, I knew they were friends-with-benefits and not lovers, the way we'd declared to each other.

I was in full 'compersion' mode. I was glad that she was finding sexual pleasure with another man. I saw a signature move or two from him that I registered to add to my own repertoire.

Moreover, I'd already fucked Crystal that afternoon as soon as she got home from her weekly travels. If anything, Greg was getting sloppy seconds. That gave me an idea.

I asked in a plotting tone, "Does Greg clean up his messes?"

Trish shook her head. "Not that I'm aware of. Oh, are you going to show him up? I want to help. Snowball with me, please." She grinned.

We both got diabolical looks as we plotted the next few minutes so that Greg was the one being goaded to take on a new activity that many men thought was gross and beneath their dignity. I guess I'd stumbled across it because of my initial naivete about sex; in any case, it was fun and arousing.

Crystal came in a sparkling rainbow of emotions, body spasms, and sounds on the patio chaise. I was sure that the adjacent neighbors could hear her and guess precisely what had just happened. Her climax and the rapid pumping of her hips into Greg's groin, resulted in him joining her and jettisoning his second load of the night into her pussy. He wasn't exactly quiet either.

Trish and I watched as the two entered their afterglows, and made out as the last vestiges of their orgasms waned. Greg quickly shrunk and slid from her vagina leaving a glistening mess of seminal fluids and girl juice. I guessed that some of that was also from my first fuck with Crystal, goo that didn't get cleaned up that first time. The two of them moved into more of a sitting position next to each other. They were kissing and carrying on.

I took a towel and made a knee pad from it by folding it several times. I carried the pad over and carefully placed it in front of Crystal on the patio deck. I then made a show of kneeling and preparing for my feast. I leaned into her wet and sodden quim and sniffed. By then both Greg and Crystal were intently watching me: Crystal smiling, and Greg full of curiosity.

I started to lick and suck up the oozing fluids. I felt Trish snuggle up beside me with another knee towel and then her face and tongue were also right there at Crystal's cunt, as well. We traded access for a few turns. I collected some splooge, and snowballed the result with Trish as Crystal and Greg watched from right next to us.

Trish teased Greg, "You lose points by not cleaning up your own messes, like Dave here does. This isn't even his mess. He just saw a need to fill. You know that new saying, 'Real men eat cum.'"

Greg sputtered, "But ... that's ..."

Trish pulled me back from Crystal. "Wait. Stop. I think Greg wants to show us he's as manly as you are. God, I'd be so turned on to see him do my sister that I'd let him fuck me again. Let him do it. I'll even snowball with him ... just like you do, Dave." She laid it on really thick.

Crystal was chuckling. She done her share of baiting. "Oh, Greg. That would be so sexy. I'll also let you fuck me again ... way into next year if you eat me now. I even want to share the jizz with you. It'd make you the sexiest man in the world ... so masculine and intrepid. I know you're the kind of man that inspires such gallant and ballsy behavior, where less macho men would fail."

We all heard the increasingly aggressive slapping together of human flesh a few feet away. My father and Darlene were reaching a crescendo. They were each also making little moans and squeaks of passion to each other as they peaked. We all looked over. Suddenly, their motions stopped with my father's body frozen about hers with his cock as deep in Dar as it would go. He was splashing his middle-age male semen all over her young cervix. They were kissing really hard, too. God, that was sexy.

Greg cursed, "Fuck." He moved and knelt on the towel I'd made and sniffed around Crystal's pussy. He poked at the remaining fluids with one finger. He looked up at us, as though expecting some kind of reprieve.

Trish instructed in an academic tone, "Use your tongue and mouth -- that's how it's done. You suck in the fluids and either swallow them or if you find enough you can share them with me or Crystal. We'll snowball them with you. We both think that's really sexy and arousing, and it makes you such a rare and hunky male."

Greg glanced at me, "Is Dave the only guy that does this?"

Trish pointed at where Ross had already started to go down on Darlene. "Nope. Ross does it, too; and so do all of the women in this group. It's not as big a deal as you've made it in your head. Try it. Put some muscle into it like you would any new hobby."

Greg made contact with his tongue. He must have realized that the taste and smell wasn't supremely gross or rancid because he seemed to relax and get into the action a little more assertively. Trish was right beside him whispering encouraging and arousing words in his ear.

A few seconds later, I watched Trish and Greg kiss. The way she was behaving, I guessed that they were trading some of the fluids back and forth. Greg seemed to like what was happening as much as she did.

Greg went back for more in Crystal's twat. Her legs were spread wide with her feet on the edge of the chaise. Trish kissed his shoulder and ramped up her dirty talk. Then I watched as she contorted her body so she could suck on Greg's cock as he ate out Crystal. He and Crystal shared the next splooge in a long kiss, as Trish munched on his cock stick. He did get hard almost immediately, and he seemed to stay that way.

After a few minutes, Trish moved and lay on the chaise beside Crystal. I heard her invite Greg to fuck her because he was so manly. He did move between her widespread legs and sank his renewed hardness into her body. His hips became a blur as she described what he'd just been doing to Crystal and how sexy that was.

Crystal stood and came into my arms as I stood and watched the wild sex only a few feet away. This was far better than any pornography on the Internet. I was so turned on, and I'd already cum twice in a short time period.

I glanced at my father. He was still between Darlene's legs eating her to another orgasm. I saw enough of him to see that from ear to ear, and neck to forehead he was glistening with all the fluids he was collecting from inside her. I knew from experience that much of the fluid came from the woman and not the man. He also had three fingers plunging into her sodden cunt, as well.

Crystal kissed me. "Are the women here too much? Too slutty?"

I chuckled and hugged her to me, "You're kidding, right? Personally, I love this. It is like a sexy dream that's become a reality, and I certainly don't want to wake up."

Her tone changed to teasing, "You like all the pussy?"

"Duh. Do you like all the cock?"

"I do, in fact. Just so you know, I can be very happy with just you and maybe Ross. Greg is a bonus."

"We need to keep you happy, baby, ... to find you yet more of what you want," I teased back.

Dar heard us. She said, "There is another couple, from work, I think. She's hot and would probably love this based on the way she talks. Her husband is a real hunk, too. I've met him when he's come to pick her up."

We moved over beside Ross and Dar. Ross had shifted to cuddling with her at that point. I almost laughed at how covered in girl juice he was. I gave him a towel so he could wipe his face.

Dar asked Ross, "Would you like to see another couple join us on nights like this?"

Ross just laughed at the obvious answer. I was really pleased that he'd come out of his shell and his self-imposed bachelorhood of many years. He'd made several side comments to me about how great everything was, especially the sex.

I went inside the house and got six bottles of water and brought them out for all of us. All the energetic sex had been dehydrating, and we planned for more of it before the night ended.

After drinks, we all ended up in the pool. A few were floating around on the long, colored noodles that provided buoyancy without effort.

* * * * *

Crystal was gone on Monday morning again on her Atlantic Airlines flights. We wouldn't see her until Friday again when her airline would let her schedule a flight headed back 'home' to Sarasota, Florida.

I also had to travel. I left Tuesday on a flight to Dallas. I'd be back on Thursday night. Everyone, Crystal included, had told me to seduce another airline flight attendant or even my client. I just laughed.

I did befriend the outgoing flight attendant on my first flight -- Deborah. Like Crystal, she was based in Sarasota. I did not put the make on her, but we had a nice chat when she wasn't rushing around the cabin on her service job. The plane was pretty full, so we didn't talk much. I got a nod as I left the plane. She did say she knew of Crystal.

Ross and Trish had invited Greg and Darlene to stay over at the house while I was away. He certainly had the space for additional guests. Both women had expressed the desire to get to know the men better.

I did my computer stuff with my client for three days. I chuckled at one point when I thought of Crystal's comment to seduce my client. HE was about sixty pounds overweight but knew a helluvah lot about how to apply I.T. to his company's business needs. He'd come up through development, so was a software purist, and wasn't too concerned about security of corporate data until they got hacked a month earlier.

Thursday afternoon, I made my way to Dallas airport. I had tickets on the only nonstop flight from there to Sarasota. I was pleased to see the same attendant I'd had on the inbound flight, Deborah, at the door of the plane greeting each of us. I lit up with a beaming smile and greeted her by name. She returned the favor, and then quickly indicated a seat in first class where I should sit. I only had a coach ticket, but I followed her instructions. I'd gotten a 'field promotion'.

After all the passengers boarded and the safety demonstrations, Deborah dropped into the empty seat next to me and buckled up for take-off. I immediately thanked her for the upgrade.

"You were so nice and friendly a couple of days ago. I don't forget that," she crooned as the plane started to race down the runway.

I commented, "Well, I'm sort of dating a flight attendant, too. I mentioned Crystal to you on Tuesday and you said you knew her."

Deborah said, "I do know her. We've been on flights together -- many, in fact. The past two months I haven't seen much of her though."

I commented, "Well, I think today she's ending up in Kansas City tonight. I had my cellphone in my hand and it buzzed. I glanced at the screen. "In fact, she just texted me that she's leaving Denver for KC right now. OOPS!"

The 'oops' comment was my exclamation about the sext. Right after the text with words was a photograph of Crystal's perfect pussy with the fingers of one hand holding her labia apart so the camera held in the other hand could get an 'inside look' at the pink sex of her vagina. Further up her body in the picture were her breasts and her smiling face.

Deborah held her hand out, "Oh, can I see that?"

"Errr, I don't know if that's for public viewing." I turned the phone away from her.

Deborah reached over and took my hand in hers and turned the phone directly towards her. She stared at the photo of the gaping cunt and grinned. Her laugh deepened.

She laughed cryptically, "Yep, that's the Crystal that I know." On that note she got up and started to do flight attendant stuff in the galley right behind me. She didn't seem to be the least bit embarrassed at the private porn.

We interacted slightly more on the flight, but nothing that significant. I made a special point to thank her on the way off the plane. Deborah said, "I'm SURE we'll be seeing each other soon." She gave me a wink and I went up the jetway and into the terminal.

I made it home for dinner. Trish and Darlene had prepared supper for Ross, Greg, and me. Trish whispered that she liked the odds. "I'll get lots of cock and orgasms tonight."

After dinner and cleanup, we all did a nude swim in the pool. I got extensive kisses from both Trish and Darlene, and then we were out of the pool and on the chaises. I held back slightly until I was informed that my cock was needed in a pussy while Greg got blown by Trish. I loved sinking my cock into my housemate, and I told her so. She was very excited.

Our M-M-F eventually turned into a DP as Trish directed Greg and me. Ross came over briefly so she could say that she'd been made airtight for the first time.

Darlene got similar treatment about an hour later after some recoveries had taken place. The five of us sat around naked on the mostly dark patio and talked about the things happening in the world that bothered us. Generally, we were disheartened by the inability of the government to deal with any of them. We thought their priorities for action were screwed up.

I spent Friday in my office with about half that time on the telephone. I ended up with about a $250,000 in new consulting work for the next year. It was my best day of marketing EVER. What amazed me was that the new clients were begging me to accept their work even at the higher billing rates I had started quoting. It seemed that the more I charged per hour, the more hours they wanted from me.

About noon, I had two surprise visitors: Trish and Darlene. They arrived in their scrubs from the hospital. It was a slow day in orthopedics. We went out to lunch near the hospital and then I walked back to work.

Just as I got back to the office, I got a sext on my cellphone. It was a closeup picture of a woman's vulva -- a damned sexy one, too. There was some brunette fuzz in the area, and some obvious wetness indicating some arousal. There was no message and I didn't recognize the phone number. I figured it might have been Darlene, but then she was a natural blonde.

I stopped and picked up a case of wine and some beer on the way home. After parking, I went inside only to be pleasantly assaulted by a nearly naked nymph. Crystal showered me with kisses and had me feel her all over so I reestablished my familiarity with her body after her five-day and four-night absence from my arms. She was very affectionate.

I started to come on to her, actually to meet her demonstrated affections. Crystal told me, "Hold off for now. I have a surprise for you just after dinner, and you're going to want to save up for what we do then."

I relaxed, assured in any case, that I wouldn't go to bed with blue balls.

Ross barbecued some ribs for dinner. Trish and Darlene did potato salad and a lettuce salad to go with it, and Greg brought a three-bean salad from Publix -- our local grocery store.

We ate outside, and the three men had the distraction of six jiggly breasts on the other side of the picnic table from us. Crystal went so far as to slather barbecue sauce on both her nipples for Trish and Darlene to lick off. That sure created a stir on the male side of the table.

About eight o'clock, Crystal disappeared to her room for a few minutes. She returned with three large scarves.

"Gentlemen, I would like each of you to sit on one of the patio chairs. We're going to play a little sexy game and see how observant and sensitive you each are."

We sat, and Crystal used one of her scarves to blindfold each of us. She made sure we couldn't see anything, but our lower cheeks and mouth were free. I guessed what was going to happen. My suspicions were confirmed when I felt somebody reaching up the leg of my shorts to my unclad cock. I got hard in seconds. This would be a fun evening.

There was some moving around the patio as well as in and out of the house that was somewhat confusing.

Trish's then spoke to us. "Gentlemen, you are about to sample various body parts of the assembled females. You will deal with each of us, and then we'll ask you who was who. You are not to move, but you are to tell us your guess as to whom you were touching when we ask you to speak. Unless we tell you, please don't use your hands. All right?"

We all agreed and chuckled about this game.

The next I knew I got kissed and then French kissed. The girl tasted really delicious, and there was even a hint of mint in her saliva. Someone had sucked on a breath mint before this started. I ramped up my affections for whomever this was.

Two other women also kissed me and it was passionate. If I wasn't horny before, I sure was after those kisses. They were hot, romantic, and highly arousing. My tongue loved other tongues.

Then a voice, Crystal I was sure, whispered in my ear, "Tell me who was who? Whisper so you don't throw off the other men."

I told her, "Darlene, Trish, and then you Crystal."

She said, "OK. Stay like this and we'll give you more body parts to sample. See if you can get it right the next time." I guess I'd made an error in that line up.

I had the feeling she'd memorized my replies, and from what I could hear, I thought that Trish and Darlene had asked one of the other men their responses to the same question.

There was more confusing motion around the deck, and then I felt a bare breast rub against my cheek. It belonged to a rather large boob, and also had an engorged nipple, and from what I could tell a large areola. I could feel the little Montgomery bumps around the skin around the nipple. The encounter went on, and so I was able to suck on the nipple and work it up to an excited state. I could hear a muffled moan or two from where the other men were probably doing the same thing that I was.

There was a short gap in time and I felt another nipple stimulating my cheek. I turned and sucked on the nipple. This woman used her arms to cradle my head to her chest. I just was sure it was Trish. A few minutes later, I was also sure that I was sucking on Darlene's larger breasts again. That confused me because I thought my first breast sample was a good-sized boob, but Crystal and Trish were not overly endowed the way Dar was.

After the samples, I was again asked by Crystal for my guess. After considerable thinking, I said, "Darlene, Trish, Darlene." I thought there might be some ploy by the women to trip each of us up by going two or even three times.

Crystal spoke to all of the men. "For this next sample, you are to extend your right hand with you middle finger extended. A pussy is going to allow you to feel and penetrate, and then the sample will end. You are to smell your finger at the end of each sample." We agreed that we understood.

A few seconds later, I felt the light fuzz of a pussy gyrating around my upraised finger. I moved in synch, and soon penetrated the wet pussy. I was at a loss. After about thirty seconds of moving my finger around inside the pussy, my mystery woman rose up and backed away.