Adult Situations Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth groaned and wrapped her arms around me. We finished another kiss and she pushed her hips into groin and her tits into my chest.

"Wow! That was one of the best kisses EVER." She looked at me with hunger in her eyes. I had the realization that I was toying with a real live cougar. I also had the feeling I was about to light a match and I was sitting in a pool of gasoline.

I confess that I was pleased with her reaction and with the attraction. I smiled and then handed her the glass. I also gave her a wink and ran my finger down her cheek, her neck, and into the start of her cleavage in her blouse.

I checked in visually with Crystal and then Trish as I turned away from Beth. They each gave me a positive look, approving of what had just happened.

I went and kissed Crystal. I whispered, "Do we need to talk about the rest of this evening or even the rest of their visit?"

She nodded and then announced to everybody else, "Dave and I will clear the rest of the things and be right out."

We each carried a few odds and ends from dinner into the kitchen. When we were out of earshot of the others, she turned, "My brain is going at warp speed. You've been through this with your parents, at least with your dad. I'm trying to decide what to do with mine, and I know from a brief aside that Trish is, too."

"And your mother? Unless I'm misreading the situation ..."

"Yes, she wants you to fuck her lights out, and probably Ross. Go ahead and do it; you have my blessing, except I want to watch you do it in public, so to speak. Stay on the patio, or someplace like that."

I commented, "Tomorrow night we could get some of the others to join us. That'd deflect some of the incest that you're grappling with right now. Brian could go off with Darlene or somebody for the evening."

"We'll do that, too. Right now, my pussy is starting to ache for some fatherly attention. Would you care?"

I chuckled and grinned, "Oh, really. No, I wish you well. He was pretty direct about wanting to do something with you and Trish."

"Let's get started with some nude swimming, and see where things go. Do my mother on the side of the pool so we can see her getting eaten and fucked. This is so exciting that I may spontaneously combust."

We went back out. Crystal eventually said, "Swim time. This is the perfect evening for it, too. Nice and warm, and the water is just the right temperature." She slowly peeled off her top, leaving her bare from the waist up. A minute later, her shorts and panties were wrapped together with her blouse and put atop the towel bin near the door.

Trish said, "Good idea." Her clothes followed, and by then Beth was also shedding clothes as fast as she could.

I kicked off my bathing suit and t-shirt. Ross and Brian were also stripping. I dove in. The women waded in by way of the stairs. Ross yelled 'CANNONBALL' and went in with that formation. Brian laughed and jumped in, too.

We swam around. There were a few comments about how nice it was to have a pool in the backyard.

As I got towards the shallow end where the women stood, Beth broke away from the others and came to me. She enveloped me in a large hug, with her excited mounds of tit flesh flattening against my chest. She said, "I liked kissing you. I think we should do more of that." We did, starting right in that instant.

During a brief break, I saw Crystal kissing her father in very undaughterly manner. They were in very shallow water, and I could see that she was humping on his thigh with her bare pussy. He was doing nothing to discourage his naked nymph.

Closer to me, Ross and Trish were also making out; he was palming her breasts and they were often whispering to each other. I suspected that they were having a similar conversation to what Crystal and I just had in the kitchen.

I looked down at Beth's gorgeous breasts. There was still plenty of light in the sky to see clearly. I chuckled, "Oh, dear. Your breasts are wet." I leaned in and started to suck right where her nipples had started to harden. In not quite a millisecond, I had both nips standing in a white-hot state with their owner panting in raw sexual excitement.

I led Beth to more shallow depths, and then commented that her pussy was also wet. She said, "You don't know the half of it."

I helped her to sit on the side of the pool, spread her legs with her feet on the pool edge, and immediately had my hand on her wet furry mound. My mouth and tongue followed five seconds later. I was sure her moan could be heard downtown.

As I started to run my tongue along my future mother-in-law's slit, I added two fingers so I could gently saw them in and out of her quim. Judging from the purring sounds, that was the right thing to do. I guessed that I was making a good first impression on my girlfriend's parents.

Beth whispered to me how much she loved what I was doing. She told me to relax and not worry about what was going to happen. She wanted it to happen, too -- for all of us.

I munched merrily away on the new pussy. Beth's hand lightly touched my head, not to steer me but to have another point of physical contact. Sounds from deep in her body assured me that I was touching the right places.

Beth came about five minutes into my tender assault began. I was sure she did because I was suddenly drenched in her girl juice and the sounds she emitted. "AAAAARRRRGGGGGUUUUUHHHHH!!!!! WONDERFUL!!!"

I didn't let up or even pause. My tongue was still slopping around, with some focus on the swollen clitoris that had emerged from its hiding place. My fingers that were inside her had found that patch of interior skin that was just slightly different in texture from the rest of her vagina -- I'd found her G-spot.

My focus on that little patch of interior skin and my tongue on her clit elicited another walloping orgasm in Beth. She lay back on the patio pavement as her whole body shook and exploded in another orgasm. I glanced around and Brian, Crystal, Ross, and Trish were all watching us.

"OH, MY, GOD. YOU'RE MAGNIFICENT."

From beside me, Crystal said, "You can't have him, Mother. He's mine. You can play with him some times, but he's mine ... and Trish's." After a long pause, she added, "... and Darlene's, and Deborah's, and Molly's, and Allison's, and Kit's, and ... probably others soon to come."

When I glanced over at Crystal, she was in much the same position that her mother was in. Brian was between her legs eating and also fingering her sex. She looked quite happy, but also full of unmitigated naughtiness.

Beth said, "I want to hear the details ... lots of details ... about all those other women. You've been a busy boy."

I looked up from my munching, "I'm just helping out in your daughter's photography business. Yes, we'll show you some of the details. Right now, well, there's some other business to attend to"