My Wife Finally Relents

Story Info
My wife shares after many years.
4.8k words
4.2
106k
126

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Terry, a successful business man with an enjoyment of the erotic. Sandy has been my wife for over 25 years and I love her dearly. I have always fantasized about watching Sandy with another man. However she is pretty straight laced and would never go through with it. Add a little alcohol though, and she displays a leaning toward wild and fun, nothing crazy, just a bit. Sandy is a middle aged blond, shapely legs, a nice ass, firm 36C tits and shaved pussy. Her body temperature is super high, so very warm to the touch, especially when I am inside of her. She likes me being inside her a lot and often.

One night we were at home, kids were gone and a friend of ours Rick, was over for dinner and drinks. Rick had a recent separation, similar age as us and very attractive. I often visualize Rick and Sandy going at it but know that it would not be likely. We had a nice dinner with wine, cleaned up the kitchen and settled in the basement with more drinks and conversation. I noticed that throughout dinner, Rick and Sandy kept having moments where their eyes locked on each other then they would look away. I had asked Sandy in the past if she thought Rick was attractive and she said yes but then quickly changed the subject. I know Rick found her very attractive as well as he told me so. Eventually, the conversation somehow turned to relationships, Rick's separation, and sex. This was odd because Sandy usually got uncomfortable in these situations. Tonight, though she was the one asking questions! It must have been the wine as we were on our 4th bottle by now and feeling super buzzed. She wanted to know about his dating and whether or not the ladies wanted to have sex and how uninhibited they were. Wow!

We were all three on the couch in the basement and I got up to fetch more wine. When I returned, Rick and Sandy were sitting next to each other chatting. I refilled our glasses, put on some smooth jazz music and sat in the chair across from them. Occasionally Rick's leg would brush Sandy's. She either didn't notice or didn't care as she never moved away from him. My eyes were heavy and they were talking in a way where I wasn't a part of the conversation, so I excused myself to bed (hoping that leaving them alone together would spark something). I told Rick that I was going to sleep in the master bedroom upstairs and that the basement bedroom was free and that he should stay since we had drank so much and didn't want him to drive. I went upstairs, cleaned up and got in bed.

As I was lying there, my mind was racing preventing me from sleeping. Would this be the night I had fantasized about so many times? Would Rick fuck my wife tonight? My curiosity got the best of me and I slipped out of bed, carefully walked down the stairs, and stuck my head past the basement door. I could hear them talking but after a bit it got really quiet. I quietly sneaked down the stairs into the basement and noticed that they were right next to each other sitting on the couch with their backs to me.

Rick was rubbing Sandy's back and talking gently to her. I heard him say how beautiful she was and asked if she had ever done any modeling. Sandy said no. I was wondering if Rick would disclose that I had given him pictures of Sandy posing nude. Hopefully he wouldn't as I know Sandy would be very upset. He continued talking about how she had such a great figure, at least from what he had seen, and that she would be a great model. Then he asked if she would pose for him. She seemed hesitant and just looked at him. He asked again and added a please, she responded with a simple OK. I became immediately hard and my heart began pumping rapidly as if it were going to come out of my chest. I wondered where this would go. Maybe it was going to happen!

Rick got up with his phone and positioned Sandy on the sofa and took a picture. He told her to pout her lips, then to turn her head sideways while continuing to take pictures. Then he asked her to unbutton her blouse to show off more of her beautiful cleavage. I was completely surprised that Sandy did so without argument. Probably the wine affecting her. Her lacy black bra was showing. Rick took more pictures, each time gently pushing her top down and away to expose more of her chest despite Sandy's attempts at protest. Rick kept telling her it was just like she had on a bikini top, nothing more. Handing Sandy her glass of wine, he encouraged her to drink it down and then refilled her glass. Sandy was clearly tipsy.

Rick asked if Sandy would remove her top and bra for some more photos. Sandy objected, but Rick continued asking her. He asked if she had done this before for Terry. She looked away and meekly said yes she had. Rick said that Terry would be very excited to see her do it again, so she should remove her top and bra for him. He said Terry would want her to do this. She grabbed her glass of wine and drained it. Rick refilled her wine glass and continued to encourage her as she sipped. Then she looked up at him, opened the last two buttons on her top and pulled it off. I was disappointed that she did not also remove her bra, thinking that was as far as she would go. I desperately wanted her to show her breasts to him.

"You have beautiful full breasts and Terry would be very disappointed if you didn't show them off" Rick said. I still wasn't sure she would do anything. My innocent Sandy would never do it, but with so much wine in her....maybe! She sat there sipping her wine, perhaps thinking about it. I wanted to yell out to her to take it off. Please, please do it! But then she looked directly in Rick's eyes, reached behind her back, opened up her bra and her gorgeous tits popped out for Rick to look at. I could see that her nipples were erect and very red...clearly she was quite excited! My heart was beating so hard! Rick told her she had beautiful breasts and started snapping more pictures.

Rick asked her to stand and complemented her again on her figure. He said she had the figure of a 30 year old. The smile on Sandy's face told me she was enjoying the characterization. Rick then asked her to massage her boobs. Sandy looked at him with a shocked look and didn't say anything for a minute or so. Rick grabbed her right hand and place it on her breast then she started to rub and smiled at the camera. Rick snapped picture after picture. She closed her eyes clearly turned on by the whole situation. A gentle moan escaped her lips as she continued to rub her breast. Rick put down his phone and embraced Sandy kissing her on the lips. She opened her eyes but didn't resist. Their tongues intertwined, swirling around, exploring each other's mouths. Their kissing was very passionate and heated as I heard Sandy sigh as she melted into his arms. She knows I am a heavy sleeper and probably didn't have any thought that I would be watching. Besides she was drunk and her resistance was low.

Continuing to kiss her, Rick lowered his hands to caress her butt. He squeezed and rubbed her ass for minutes. Then he lowered her onto the couch and began rubbing her breasts. She was getting very aroused. I could hear her moaning while their tongues were rapidly exploring each other. Rick broke off the kiss and removed his shirt and pants but not his underwear. Sandy could not take her eyes off of his growing bulge. He began rubbing his dick through his underwear. From my viewpoint it looked pretty stiff. Rick pulled off his shorts and his cock sprang free fully erect. He took his cock in his hand and guided it to her mouth. I was shocked at the scene before me since she was so sexually shy. I almost lost my load watching my wife of 25 years suck hungrily on this guys cock. Rick was enjoying this as he was moaning and I could tell that he was about to cum. Sandy was trying to deep throat him but could not get all of it in her mouth. Rick let out a deep moan and shot his sperm into her mouth. Surprisingly she swallowed his entire load....she had never done that with me! My beautiful wife was flush and I knew the look in her eyes as one of "take me now", as she looked at Rick.

I could not believe my ears, my eyes or my luck. It had been my fantasy for years and here it was happening. I was surprised by her boldness and sexual aggression though, as it is out of character for her. I had casually suggested watching her with another man over the years, but it had always seemed to fall on deaf ears. In any case, I was enjoying the show so far and couldn't wait to see if she would let him fuck her. I hoped so!

Rick stood her up and peeled all of her remaining clothes off, then laid her back down on the couch. He slowly started licking her from the inside of her thighs up to her pussy. She was squirming and moaning low and deep. He reached her hairless pussy, slowly parted her pussy lips and inserted his tongue swirling it around and making stabbing motions inside of her. He licked around her entire pussy, ignoring her clit. Round and round his tongue went as she moaned again and again. His teasing would not stop. She was getting frantic. I am sure she wanted to cum. Finally his tongue found her clit and started a rhythmic stroking. This drove her crazy and she had a massive orgasm. I could hear her voice fall into a low guttural moan as she cried out " OH GOD, I'M CUMMING, OH,OH,GOD, UMMPHH, OH" breathing very heavily while Rick was going at it hard, "OH MY GOD, THAT'S SO INTENSE, OH, UMMPHH, AHH". After a few minutes she settled down some, her breathing returned to normal and whispered, "I need you inside of me".

Rick rose from the couch, reached down for Sandy's hand and pulled her up. He kissed her and led her back to the basement bedroom. It looks like she was going to not only going fuck him, but fuck him in our house. I quietly tip-toed around the bar into the corner of the basement with a clear view into the bedroom. It was now going to serve my purpose well I thought to myself.

I sat in the dark next to the bar, staring into the bedroom and the view to the bed was perfect. They wouldn't be able to see me from the lit bedroom, besides they were fully occupied with each other. They were kissing and touching each other like animals, moaning and breathing hard as Rick was lowering her to the bed. She opened her legs wide, inviting him to climb on and take her. He was fully erect as he lowered himself onto her. She took his cock and guided it to her very wet pussy, rubbing it up and down on her slit. She held him at the entrance to her pussy, teasing him (and me). I waited in hot anticipation of his entry. The first cock other than mine to enter her pussy in over 25 years!

I was amazed at how erotic this was watching Sandy, with my friend, in our basement bed, getting ready to fuck. My cock was throbbing as I saw Rick grab his cock, and put the head into her hot pussy. She moaned loudly and squirmed because his cock was thick. He pulled out then sank a few inches in this time. Again she moaned and squirmed. "AH, GOD, OOOOHHHH! Rick retreated, and with one push, sank fully into her pussy. This sent her over the edge as she squealed with a mixture of pleasure and surprise. "OH FUCK, OUCH, OH, OOOHHH, GOOOOODDDDDD! Then she exploded with another orgasm. OOOHHH MYYY GOD, I'M CUUUUMMMMINNGGGGG, OH FUCK, UMMMPHHH, OH GOD, OH AH, OH, OOOHHHUUUMMPPHH FUCK MY PUSSY!

Again I was very surprised, as I had never heard her use this kind of language from her before. She was so caught up in her lust that she couldn't control herself. It was so exciting to witness.

Rick reached her inner depths with his cock and began slowly working his way in and out of her fully stretched pussy. I could tell she was taking him more easily now because she started meeting his thrusts by pushing her hips up toward him. His pace quickened and she was going wild meeting his every push with an upward thrust of her own. All the while, both of them moaning like an animals.

Sandy seemed to cum continuously as she kept uttering, "OH GOD, OH FUCK ME, FUCK ME, YOU FEEL SOOOO GOOD, I LOVE YOUR COCK, OH MY GOOOODDDDDD, OHHH FUUUUCKKKK". I wondered what this meant for their relationship going forward but couldn't take my eyes off of the scene before me. He was taking her to levels I did not think she could ever reach.

At this point, Sandy's breathing was super erratic as though she may pass out. Rick announced that he was about to cum and she said, "CUM IN ME, SQUIRT DEEP INSIDE OF ME, FILL ME WITH YOUR CUMM, FUCK ME, PLEASE KEEP FUCKING ME". Hearing this, I lost my load in my hands and all over the floor. Rick continued pounding her as hard as he could while she was crying out. Suddenly he clinched his butt tightly and said, "I AM CUMMING". He was moaning loudly and Sandy was out of her mind, so much that I could no longer understand what she was uttering. They came wildly together for what seemed like 5 minutes.

Soon they both settled down catching their breath. Rick remained on top of her for a few minutes circling his cock inside of her until he became soft. I could tell she was still having orgasm tremors but stopped when he pulled out.

Once the reality hit her of what she had just done, she began to cry. As Rick consoled her she told him she as angry that he let this go this far and that she was angry because she now knew that she would have to have him again and didn't know what to tell Terry. She said it was probably best if Rick left.

Rick got dressed and got up to leave. I quietly exited the basement and made my way back upstairs so Sandy wouldn't know what I had just witnessed. Sandy had stopped crying and got dressed. I heard her walk Rick to the door and it seemed as though they had a long kiss goodnight. I could hear her slowly making her way upstairs, probably to check that I was still asleep. She peeked in on me, undressed and got into bed. Needless to say I didn't sleep well the rest of the night with visions of what happened running through my head.

The next morning I could hear Sandy in the kitchen so I got up got dressed and went down to say good morning. I was nervous because I didn't know what kind of state she would be in. When I got down stairs and she saw me she started crying. I held her and whispered to her that it was alright and confessed that I saw and heard the whole thing. She had a super shocked look on her face and seemed confused that I wasn't mad. I told her that I had fantasized about that over the years and found it super erotic and sexy. She started crying again and said she was confused and ran upstairs into our bedroom and locked the door. Wow was all I could mutter.

I worked around the house to pass the day. Mid afternoon she came out of the room to talk to me and said "I know you have fantasized about this and have told me for years but I was too shy to try it. Last night the wine and the pictures and Rick's convincing....I actually did it! The problem now is that his cock and tongue satisfied me so much. He made me feel like I have never felt that now you have to deal with it. I want to have him again and you can watch or not". I sat there speechless wondering what I had done. She continued... " Rick is coming over tonight again and I am going to let him do anything he wants with me". She said she loves me but her cravings for how he made her feel are too strong to ignore. I told her I love her too and want her to be satisfied. She hugged me and we kissed. I tried to get frisky but she said she had to save herself for tonight. With that though, she undid my pants and gave me a blowjob right there in the kitchen like I had never had before. For the first time I could remember Sandy completely swallowed my cum and then licked my cock clean. I was really enjoying this new Sandy!

The day turned to evening, we ate dinner and cleaned up. My mind was racing with what tonight would hold. What would he do to her? What would she really let him do as she has always been fairly conservative with me in bed? Night fell and she had showered and gotten dressed but was still in our room with the door closed. I jumped as I heard the doorbell. She called out to me that she would answer the door. I sat in the living room as she entered to get the front door. She looked amazing, beautiful and sexy. She answered the door and Rick entered our living room. They immediately embraced and began kissing, slowly at first but it soon became passionate until they were kissing like starving animals. I broke up the moment by suggesting that we get some drinks. They agreed and we all went into the kitchen. They never left each other's side. We had a few drinks and talked about this new arrangement.

I put on some music as we made our way through a couple of rounds of drinks. I could tell that Sandy was feeling her buzz and didn't want to wait any longer to let Rick have his way with her. A slow song came on and she grabbed him to dance with her. They began kissing and Rick started grinding his crotch into hers. She eagerly responded by grinding back and kissing him deeper. Their hands were all over each other as he was rubbing her breasts and ass and she was alternating between clawing his neck and back and rubbing his cock through his pants. The song ended and Sandy led Rick by the hand back upstairs to our master bedroom. I followed and sat in a chair that I had placed near the bed for the best possible view. Rick was going to fuck her in our bed, the bed we made love in. It excited me tremendously! They started kissing again but this time super aggressively as they were desperately trying to get each other's clothes off. Within about 30 seconds, they were totally undressed. I had never seen Sandy act like such a sexual animal before. She was so filled with lust that I don't even think she knew I was in the room.

Rick laid her back on the bed and she instinctively spread her legs to accept him. But he apparently had other ideas. He lowered his head to her thighs and began to kiss them moving up to her pussy. One of his fingers entered her and I could see it was moving up and down to massage her G spot! Sandy seemed perplexed and said she was going to pee. Rick said that it was ok, that was normal, relax and enjoy it. She seemed to accept his words and laid back moaning. Rick's fingers continued their motion and his tongue began to lightly tease her clit. Sandy got more and more frantic as she reacted to all this. She said "OH GOD, OH GOD" a number of times and her panting increased. Rick continued his onslaught as the pressure of his tongue on her clit increased. Sandy started screaming and I knew she was going to have a massive orgasm! "FUCK, FUCK, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING". Her whole body started shaking as her orgasm gripped her body. Rick stopped and just looked at her for a couple minutes as she came down from her pleasure. She said "I have never had an orgasm like that before. How did you do that?". Rick replied "it was all you Sandy, I just put you in the right place to enjoy it".

Rick's cock was fully erect by now and in full view. She got off the bed, quickly dropped to her knees and hungrily started sucking it. Rick moaned with pleasure and she was bobbing up and down on his stiff cock, slurping and breathing hard. He literally came within a minute. Before he came though, she stopped, quickly got on the bed and instructed him to spray his cum on her tits. He obliged as he was jacking himself and aiming at her tits. The scene was so erotic. Watching Sandy and my friend go at it again, watching her squirm, letting low moans escape her lips as she felt his hot cum hit her boobs. As he finished, he leaned in and began rubbing his cock on her crack making sure to slide across on her clit. This drove her crazy as she started moaning louder and louder. He continued teasing her this way for several minutes. Her loud moans turned into begging... "please put it in me, I need to have you now, Oh my god you're driving me crazy, please Rick give me your cock". He just kept teasing while spending more time focusing on her clit. This was putting her over the edge. She began moaning and begging when suddenly she tensed up as a massive orgasm washed over her. Her voice deepened as she started crying out "OH MY GOD, I AM CUMMING, OH OH OHAH OAH UMPH, OH GOD OH OH OH". Her body was shaking violently, her face was flush red and she was tossing her head back and forth. This orgasm lasted nearly 3 minutes. I have never seen her so out of control. Just as her orgasm subsided, I watched Rick take his cock and ram into her pussy with one big push. It was amazing watching his cock disappear into Sandy soaking wet pussy and watching her erupt into another explosive orgasm, crying out "OH FUCK, OH MY GOD FUCK ME HARD, OH GOOOOOODDDD, OH OH OH OH, YOUR COCK IS SOOOO IG, SOOOO GOOD, OH FUCK ME FUCK ME HARDER, HARDER". Rick was giving her all she could handle with his hands underneath her butt cheeks and pulling her up as he thrust himself fully into her super hot wet pussy. She was meeting his every push. After several minutes of this he pulled out. I could hear the sloshing sound and looked at the gaping hole he left in her pussy. She flinched and said "don't come out, get back in me.

12