Adult Situations Ch. 17-18

Story Info
Sex parties start with teens. Group enlarges. Wedding sex.
8.3k words
4.75
15.2k
18

Part 9 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17 -- New Friends. New Actions

Julie Wallace jammed her whole body down onto my body as she'd been doing for the past several minutes. Between our nude bodies, my cock was buried in her sweet pussy making sloshing sounds as I fucked Steve Wallace's hot wife -- or more accurately as she fucked me. She had an intense look on her face as she worked on another orgasm. We'd been fucking for over a half-hour. Before that, we'd had about an hour of foreplay during which I showed her my ability to elicit orgasms from her body.

I was in the midst of an unbelievable evening hosted by one of Crystal's new 'private porn' customers -- Steve Wallace. The man -- his whole family -- thought about life and sex the same way that we did. 'We' in this case encompassed Crystal, Trish, Ross, and me. Carol could be newly added to that list since she was also present and part of Crystal's photography and videoing business. Over the past few weeks, since we started having sex with her, she'd become like family and spent a lot of time with us.

Julie was much younger than Steve -- not even thirty. I'd learned that he was in his early fifties. She came across as a ball of fire that was excited about life and everything in it, especially sex. Did I mention especially sex?

Julie was blonde, blue eyed, and had a western twang in her accent. She was also stacked, and often played the role of a not-too-bright trophy wife, except when talking with her one got the feeling that they were talking to one of the brighter members of Mensa. She was smart, creative, and brilliant. Steve told me she was Phi Beta Kappa and that she'd graduated from college when she was eighteen. She contained boundless energy, plus she was social and horny -- a great combination of traits.

On the facing sofa in the Wallace's spacious living room my father, Ross, was on his back and balls deep in Wendy Wallace as she slowly rode him to another orgasm. Wendy was Steve and Julie's nineteen-year-old, college freshman, daughter. She was a long-haired brunette, slim, and took after her step-mother in attitude, smarts, and the love of sex.

Riding Ross's mouth was Lisa Wallace -- Wendy's younger sister by one year and a high school senior. Lisa looked and acted like a clone of her older sister. She had one other distinctive feature seldom seen on someone that age -- tits! She had a great rack that commanded attention wherever she went. Further, they weren't the floppy kind. They were perky tits and she apparently wore clothing to emphasize her chest, and when naked, as she was, her globes were one of the seven wonders of the world. As I watched her, she locked eyes with me and then licked one of her own nipples by forcing the tip up of her breast up to her mouth. I swooned and hardened inside her step-mother.

On a nearby cushioned chair, Steve had Trish in his lap and his cock buried deep inside her spasming little pussy, I knew it was spasming because she'd throw her head back, moan, and tell anyone listening about how great his cock felt buried inside her and what her pussy was doing.

Crystal was lying on a yoga pad on the floor with a young man named Derek plowing into her pussy with an admirable prick. He was sandy haired, and Wendy's boyfriend -- a sophomore in college majoring in computer science and engineering.

Wendy had extolled Derek's virtues including his ability to fuck non-stop, even ejaculating but then continuing to pleasure his partner until he did it again... and again... and again. So far, near as I could tell, he'd cum twice inside Crystal as they rolled around on the floor trying to stay on the pad and trying to stay connected. Crystal obviously liked the younger man and his abilities to continue on endlessly.

Next to Crystal was Carol. She'd already sampled Derek that night, wanting to broaden her experience with other men. She'd been with Steve the night we did the videoing of Crystal and Steve together for an erotic video. Carol and I had ended that videography session with our first coupling. I was surprised to later discover that I was only her second lover. She'd had one other one-night experience when she lost her virginity, and then, years later, she took up with Crystal and me.

We, of course, introduced her to the vices of Ross's house, including Ross and Trish. Those vices included sapphic sex and the constant switching around of partners almost every night as we sexually played together. Carol loved the four of us, and had spent every night sleeping over at the house since we'd done the videoing of Steve and Crystal. I guessed that she was infatuated with the sex and with the four of us. She had stars in her eyes and was now joyously and visibly happy each day. I'd never known her to smile so much since she joined our tribe. We liked her just as much and were glad to have her around us.

Everyone in the living room was nude, and we'd all gotten our second wind for the sex we were engaged in. We'd declared victory on the first round, had some refreshments, the males were restored to life by the females, and we were in our second round with new and shifting partners again.

I was sure if you looked up the definition of nymphomaniac in the dictionary that you'd find a picture of Julie, Wendy, and Lisa standing together naked with their arms around each other. I had thought Crystal and Trish rated that moniker, and I still did, but The Wallace Family Women were over the top.

Carol was still in the mode of discovering what sex was all about. Her favorite question in the house with the four of us was, "When can you go again?" She often had statements such as, "I love this" or "I want do this again and again," too.

Ross, Steve, and I were just your normal perpetually horny men. Derek had that special attribute, was laid back, mildly handsome, and loaded with hormones. He was also sociable despite his nerdy college major. We all did think about sex every twenty seconds, or whatever we were supposed to be doing. We all had high functioning libidos.

Coming into the Wallace house, however, I'd felt the pressure, especially from Julie, to lay her out on some surface and plunder her body. We hadn't met until that evening, but I knew about her from what Steve told us.

Part of Julie's inspiration that evening stemmed from the fact that Steve had gone to our sex party three weeks earlier by himself, and he'd had a fabulous time. Earlier that same day, Carol and I had videoed Steve and Crystal making a 'private' porn film, and Carol turned that raw video into a masterpiece of sexual cinema over the next ten days. Steve had come to a couple of other parties at Ross's house after that, too, but without his wife, who had other commitments.

While Crystal invited him and did all she could to be sure she fucked his brains out in a romantic and sexual way, he also connected with Carol and Trish -- and Deb, Darlene, Molly, Allison, and... you get the picture. He apparently told Julie, and I guess his daughters Wendy and Lisa all about our gatherings. He did leave out some details.

The Wallace 'dinner party' that night was the premiere viewing of the video tape that Steve had done with Crystal. He'd seen parts of it, but not the whole well-edited version; and he'd planned the dinner party as the eve of the revelation about the private porn tape to the rest of his horny family and Derek.

With the video unveiling a hidden agenda item, Steve introduced us all as interesting people he'd met and been to some interesting parties with. They seemed to vaguely know that he'd been to some sex parties with us, but not much more. How he met us was left a little hazy by him.

Ostensibly, the video had been produced to tease his wife, but the two adult daughters joined in the celebration almost as equal partners. None of the Wallace women knew about the video until he asked Crystal to start the 'entertainment' on their large screen television in the living room. Fortunately, everyone could still sit at the dining room table and see the television, although a couple of us need to turn around. Crystal sat at the dining room table and started the digital show from her cellphone. As the television came to life, everyone turned their attention to the screen.

The video started with Steve stopping at a coffee shop. While in line he chats with Crystal, and the two of them subsequently and quite innocently share a table and continue to talk. One thing leads to another, and the next the viewers know Steve and Crystal are in his living room and then the bedroom fucking like crazy with the cameras capturing multiple angles as the sex migrates from foreplay to a multifaceted realization to orgasm and afterglow.

The one-hour video was explicit and creative in terms of the sex play. Carol's trademark close-ups were frequently evident in the video. Moreover, the romantic content was hard to miss. As the video played, everyone at the dinner table quickly migrated to seats in the living room. As the video continued, the watchers soon became increasingly engaged in sexual activity.

Julie had been impressed as the film stirred her emotions in several ways. Wendy, Lisa, and Derek were spellbound by the film. It was during the showing of the video that I confirmed my suspicions that the two 'daughters' had an intimate relationship with their father. Further, I was sure that Derek was not new to any of the Wallace's in an intimate way, including Julie. To me the incest was not a taboo subject, since everyone was an adult and no one was being forced to do anything against their will.

Julie orgasmed again as she bounced on my body, just about turning herself inside-out on top of me as her whole body spasmed. She dropped into my arms, and we kissed. As she finished, she pulled away, kissed me passionately, and then looked deep into my eyes and said, "Dave, I love you."

The way she said it with emphasis meant it was not a casual expression, like one might say when they say 'I love ice cream'. No, she had passion and conviction behind what she said. She knew what she liked or loved, and expressed her feelings immediately.

I must have looked worried, too, because Julie said, "Oh, don't worry. I'm not trying to leave Steve or separate you from your fiancée and other lovers. I just have an intense feeling of desire, lust, and compassion for you along with many other emotions. They add up to love." We kissed passionately.

Julie had just moved me into some new emotional real estate. I guess I'd been here before, but I hadn't put words to what I was feeling, and except for Crystal, I hadn't vocally expressed my feelings. I knew I loved Trish, too, and even the girls' mother, Beth. Carol was getting close in that regard, and there was also Darlene and Deborah.

I'd never felt about anyone like that before Crystal. And then, Trish had also captured my affections, and now Carol. To my surprise, I had some feelings, less intense, like that about Darlene and Deborah, and without the lust for Greg and Mitch. Even some of the other people that came to our sex parties were capturing my attention in that way.

I pulled Julie to me, and responded favorably to her. "I love you, too, Julie."

We continued our intercourse until I finally spouted off deep inside my hostess's vagina, painting her cervix with potent man seed. I hoped she was on birth control. I hadn't asked. I didn't think it'd be an issue, in any case.

Steve and Julie did not have a pool, but they had a shower room that could accommodate all of us. There was even a waterproof cushioned ottoman in the shower area that I could see was good for romantic moments while still dripping wet. The Wallace's were very sexual.

Thus, I found myself engaged with Wendy and Lisa as the three of us performed on the white vinyl and the others watched and made suggestions. I pumped my cock into each of the 'teens' but didn't cum. They both wanted more, but understood that we had to leave for the night and that I was deep in recovery mode.

On the spur of the moment as we sat around in the living room, I invited everyone to our next party a week or so later. Crystal looked happy with my invitation. She was more social than I was, and thought that way. I sometimes needed a two-by-four to the forehead to get my attention about such things. Those were what she called my 'Duh' moments'. She'd even tap her forehead with her palm and say, "Duh", to remind me that I'd just had a dumb moment.

Julie and the two teens were the most enthused about the idea of a sex party. I quietly asked Julie to remind her step-daughter that we didn't want to term 'sex party' bantered around the college or high school. Ross heard me and agreed.

Julie immediately went off and cornered the two teens and had a rational talk with them. She told me later they saw the light, and she said she'd remind them several times before the event.

I asked Julie what got the attention of the two young girls. She told me, "I asked them if they planned to talk about what was happening tonight with everyone in our condo. They both said no. I asked them whether they thought because we went to somebody else's home that made it all right to talk about. I didn't need to go further. They got the message."

The evening tapered down after that. Julie actually served some decaffeinated tea that was superb to ease everyone's tensions, should there be any left. We all sat around naked in the living room enjoying the afterglows from both the sex and the tea. I had a nude sexy teen on either side of me.

Four days later, I got home on the early side. Crystal was doing a portrait shoot at her small studio office assisted by Carol. Trish was working late att he hospital on a twelve-hour shift. Ross was doing quarterly closeouts for his various clients so wouldn't be home until late.

I was surprised to find another car in the driveway, and was greeted by Derek, Wendy, and Lisa. They were bubbling over with enthusiasm about finding me at home. I tried to recall whether there'd been an invitation extended that I forgot about, but nothing came to mind.

Lisa bounded over to me with a smile and a kiss in greeting. She was wearing school clothes that when I went to school would have gotten her sent home for 'more appropriate' dress. I let her hang on me. She bubbled, "You said you had a pool and we took a chance that you might be home. I know we're barging in, but we wanted to... well, have a swim, and maybe... some fun with you like we did on Saturday night."

Wendy had come up to me, as well. "We also wanted to ask Crystal a couple of questions."

I explained, "Well, Crystal won't be home for a bit. She had a late photo shoot. In the meantime, come on in."

I invited everyone inside and immediately they saw the pool from the front door as they looked through the house and out the rear windows. Wendy gasped, "This place is spectacular. Look at the pool... and the view... and, wow, you have a Jacuzzi."

"Do you have suits?" I asked, mostly out of my own naiveté.

Wendy turned with a grin. "Skinny dip. Is that allowed?"

I laughed, "Better than allowed. It's preferred, well maybe not with Derek, but you two girls will brighten my day in that mode of dress... or undress."

Clothes started to fly in all directions as the three visitors shed their clothing. I did notice that Derek had a growing hard-on, not dissimilar to my own as the female bodies became revealed. Before they were naked, I'd also started to strip and join them. I'm not that much of a dummy. I did not want a 'Duh' moment just then.

As we went the patio door, I pointed to the patio bar refrigerator and commented about there being beer, wine, and soft drinks. I also got out four pool towels -- each a different color. I noted that the air and water temperatures were perfect for a late afternoon swim.

I explained about the absences of everyone else in the house. I could see they were disappointed to some degree, but they did seem really glad that I was with them.

Wendy bobbed over to me in the pool. She held onto my shoulder and started to kiss and make-out with me. Her boyfriend didn't seem to care, as he was similarly engaged with Lisa -- Wendy's younger sister. They were in shallower water and I could see him rubbing all over her larger breasts.

Wendy said, "I hope you're not a breast man. I don't have as much tit flesh as Lisa."

I smiled and pecked her nose. "I'm a man who likes nice women, especially if they're as pretty as you. I'm not sure what my type is, but I think words like appealing and smart are in there. You're all that and more." After a few kisses, I asked, "What did you want to talk to Crystal about?"

"Actually, I want permission to... errr, approach you again sexually when we're not at a party. I really liked you and our time together." Even standing the pool water I could see her blush.

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, I'm approachable. Crystal and I have an open relationship and we've agreed to an open marriage. If she arrives, she might join in. We want each other to grow and evolve and we know we can't provide all of those needed avenues to do that for each other. Others need to be involved, even sexually."

"She doesn't get jealous... or you don't when she's with another guy?"

I recounted my few words about compersion to her, and she absorbed that like a dry sponge. By then, Lisa and Derek were nearby and listening.

Derek said from nearby, "So, you can fuck anybody you want?"

I glanced over at him and teased, "You're not my type, Derek."

"Oh... NO! Not me,... No... I mean I'm not... I didn't mean... I mean the girls -- the GIRLS. I only like girls."

I laughed. I'd riled his feathers. The girls were relishing in his embarrassment.

"When I am with any female, I want to be sure there's a connection. Yes, our union might be a 'first time' meeting for both of us, but I want the potential for a long-term connection between us to be there. I've heard the other kind of intercourse is called a 'zipless fuck' -- jam it in, pump until orgasm, zip up, and leave the scene.

"I find that my body starts producing oxytocin as soon as I start making out with somebody -- that's the cuddle hormone that makes you affectionate and loving about the person in your focus. Thus, you could even say that I'm no longer fucking with some strange woman, but I'm making love with her. The feelings are better and more intense."

Derek nodded in understanding. He said, "I've felt that but couldn't explain it like that."

Wendy rubbed her bare breasts against my chest and kissed me; I had my arm around her with a hand encompassing a breast. Lisa looked similarly inclined, but she stuck with her older sister's erstwhile boyfriend. Of course, I knew from the previous party that they often did sexual things together.

Wendy pulled me towards the pool stairs. "Then come and make love to me. This is what I wanted. Derek and Lisa can do it next to us, or we can even change around for a bit. Lisa wants you, too."

Wendy was persistent, and she'd also taken hold of my tumescent cock. I usually followed wherever that was pointing. I followed. I motioned to her to go to the outdoor shower. We did and rinsed off the chlorine. We also kissed a lot under the water. Wendy was getting very romantic and starry eyed.

I steered Wendy to one of the patio chaises that couldn't be seen by the neighbors on either side of us. As I did, I asked her, "What exactly do you hope to achieve here? I mean your boyfriend is over there fondling your sister, and you are apparently horny for my touch, but what's really going on?"

She looked surprised. "You had sex with me on Saturday and it was... it was the best. I was hoping for a replay."

"Saturday night was about pure lust. In a way, it bothered me. I mean that I felt ill-at-ease after the fact, almost like I'd been used. Things turned later in the evening fortunately.