Adult Situations Ch. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some preliminary hugs and kissing between the men and women, I realized that since Crystal and I were the 'new' sex objects in the mix, that we were the objects of desire -- and I mean great, huge, immense, passionate lust for our bodies and the accordant sex with us.

Based on that bit of knowledge, Crystal migrated to being with Carl and Ken, and I found myself with Jade and Savvy in my arms -- two hot blondes with fabulous bodies and perfect size breasts. They proved to me that they both liked to French kiss not only me, but each other. I was as stimulated watching them as I was joining in. Of course, my camera was running all the time.

Somehow, the three of us ended up on one of the cushy sofas in the living room. By then, we were all naked. I got seated and the two of them sat on the floor in front of me and then started a double blowjob on me that I filmed up close and personal. This was not my first. Crystal and Trish had long ago rendered me senseless with such sexual attention, and more recently Carol and Crystal. Nonetheless, Jade and Savvy proved that they could dish out the same effect.

I warned, "I'm getting really near, ladies."

Savvy asked, "Have you already cum today?"

I shook my head.

"Then cover our faces now; you'll last longer for the serious fucking that we want to do with you after this."

Things went according to their plan. When I felt my time was at hand, I stood as they continued laving on my cock. They got the message and fifteen seconds later looked up at me like baby birds with their heads together. They were laughing and so I did, too. I started blasting semen from every pore in more body. The first shot of my white goo went from Jade's right ear across her face to Savvy's face and left cheek. Subsequent shots added coverage to one and then the other. A few drips also covered necks and glorious boobs that they'd been holding for just this eventuality.

I sank back to a seat on the sofa as the two of them launched themselves back into kisses with each other, interspersed by them collecting my cum from the face of their friend and then snowballing the result. My camera had come back into play.

I was not a neophyte to snowballing, so when Savvy got a devilish look and brought a load of my own jizz to me for a kiss, I joined right in without a second thought. The naughtiness of the event just made it more fun.

Soon, I got to munch on some great tasting pussy. I did the new bride first. She was orgasmic to a fault. I doubt I'd had my mouth and tongue dancing in her quim for more than two minutes before her first orgasm slammed into her body.

Savvy said, "She's like that -- pops off quick the first few times. Ken thinks that's really hot."

I agreed and went back to the bride's pussy. After two more female orgasms on my tongue, that resulted in her trying to squeeze my head into her cunt, I switched over to Savvy. She was slower to climax, but I did get to her soon enough.

By the time I'd evened up the score of pleasure peaks between Jade and Savvy, I was hard as a rock again.

I continued to favor the bride, driving my cock into her hairy cooter as she lay back on the sofa. My camera was carefully placed on the arm of the sofa a few feet away recording the event for posterity.

Jade had a wonderfully snug pussy that gripped my shaft with just the right amount of pressure to really stimulate. I didn't want to fire off too soon, so I switched over to Savvy after a few minutes, pushing into her wet vag in one solid stroke. To my surprise, after her telling me that she was slow to cum compared to Jade, Savvy had an orgasm before I'd made ten strokes.

"Oh, God, your cock is so big and just right. I love it inside me."

Savvy was looser and there was less friction to carry me towards a second ejaculation of the day. I did a few creative things to stimulate Savvy and then switched back to Jade. I did pick up the camera and do some close-up filming of where our bodies joined.

After about twenty minutes of fucking, which I managed to space out pretty evenly between the two women, I felt my plumbing system starting to signal the arrival of another load of man juice. I asked, "Who wants my cum and where?"

Jade pointed to her pussy where I was currently pumping at a fairly brisk pace. Her ankles were up on my shoulders. I expected a significantly less robust discharge of jizz, but that proved not to be the case. I filled Jade's sex cavity with my load in ten large thrusts into her body. Savvy was there cradling Jade's body against hers.

After a minute, and being sure that I'd finished, I slowly extracted my cock. Jade had cum, too; a point that gave me great satisfaction. I aim to please. She had her legs spread, and the telltale sign of my splooge immediately started to drip from her sexy vagina.

Savvy was right there, lapping up every drop of my seed. She even added a couple of fingers inside Jade's cunt to hasten the discharge of my spend. God they were sexy, and I had it all on film. Snowballing the splooge with her friend was on the agenda, of course. I got it all on video.

A few more wedding details will continue in the next chapter.