Adult Situations Ch. 19-20

Story Info
More wedding sex. Family grows. Teens. Cougar bombshell.
7.5k words
4.78
15.2k
14

Part 10 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19 -- More New Friends and Lovers

As Jade, Savvy, and I lay panting after our exertions to get orgasms, I panned my camera around the hotel's honeymoon suite living room. Through the open French doors into the bedroom I could see Crystal with Carl and Ken. I got up and walked in, letting the camera lead the way. I reminded myself that Crystal Blue Photography was on a paying gig, and despite our playing sexually with the newly married couple and their besties, we were supposed to prepare a video.

Crystal was splayed out on the bed with that 'rode hard and put away wet' look. She and the two men were still going strong, however. As she lay back, Carl, the groom, was fucking her sweet pussy with renewed fervor. I knew he'd been in there for the first round, and I was sure this was the second.

While Carl pumped away, Ken knelt on the bed beside her head. She held his cock with one hand and directed the head and the first several inches of his shaft into her maw. Sometimes, she'd inhale one of his balls and lave on that. She appeared quite eager. It was then that I noticed the cum from the earlier round smeared around her tits, chest, neck, and even in her hair. Ken seemed to like playing with her quaking boobs that were gyrating in time with Carl's strokes.

I glanced around the room. Crystal had set up three cameras focused on the bed from different angles. Her handheld camera lay beside them still taking pictures of her fuck and suck in profile to her body. She had the bases covered.

I did some close-ups of Carl's cock pumping into her body, and then of her deep-throating Ken's cock. She sure was sexy. I noted with delight how the engagement ring that I'd given her sparkled in the room's lights. Yep, my fiancée was getting double-teamed.

After a few minutes of videoing, I went back to the sofa. Jade and Savvy were sitting naked drinking champagne from flutes the hotel had provided along with the ice bucket for the newlyweds. That was so traditional. I wonder how many grooms overindulged to the point of non-performance because of the free amenities.

I looked at Jade, "What now? What's your pleasure?"

She smiled up at me. "I'd like to do another round and so would Savvy. You're fun and very satisfying. I'm sure Crystal can handle the men for a while. You came inside me. It's now Savvy's turn to be your cum bucket and for me to clean her up." Her brilliant smile lit up the room.

I chuckled and set the camera down on the back of the sofa aimed mostly at Savannah. If she was to be the finale, I wanted the right focus for the next bit of filming.

We repeated things pretty much for the next round. I had the two of them more interactive, including with me in some role. They liked that. A favorite seemed to be one of them riding my cock and me eating the other one of them. Jade said I had superb pussy eating skills. I liked to think so.

Eventually Savvy did get my load. This time to the women's amazement, I shared the work of eating the newly deposited fluids from her pussy. Both women made resolutions about getting their husband-boyfriend to do the same in the very near future.

As we recuperated the two women had more champagne, and I downed two bottles of water. I realized I was tired. I looked into the bedroom and Crystal was sprawled on her belly between the two exhausted younger men. They were all worn out.

I tapped on her foot and she turned up at me with a grin. I whispered, "We should go, huh?"

She nodded and slid off the bed. I called Jade over and had her fill the space that Crystal had just occupied. Savvy took the other side of Carl. Everyone started kissing and the cameras picked that up. They then just lay there, limp as a log. I guessed that they'd be asleep in less than a minute.

Crystal and I collected our cameras, tripods, mounts, lights, and clamps, and boxed up everything. We dressed after a little clean-up, and then left the honeymoon suite. We were home going to sleep snuggled together in thirty minutes.

The next morning, Crystal woke me with a blowjob, but she mounted me after I was hard and we had a slow fuck as we woke up.

"Did you like fucking Jade and Savannah?" she asked.

"Of course; and you with Carl and Ken?"

"Of course. They weren't imaginative. They ate up every suggestion I made like hungry men. When I asked for a 'DP' I had to explain the acronym to them. They looked horrified that one of them would have his cock in my ass. I'm afraid that I laughed."

I laughed at the thought. I reminded her, "When you met me, I was that naïve about sexual things. You were much more experienced than I was."

Crystal poked at my side. "You could have fooled me. I guess you were a quick study. Anyway, I did invite the two couples to one of our sex parties. I figured it would be an educational experience for the four of them. They said they'd call me after they got back from the honeymoon. They're all going to travel and room together down in Aruba. Jade told me the resort was clothing optional."

I commented that Jade and Savvy seemed onboard with everything that I tried. "They were into each other, too. There was no hesitation to eat at the two 'Y's'. They were up to speed on snowballing, too."

"We'll have fun with them."

"The guys will be in for a little more of a surprise, too. I ate my cum from Savvy, and they asked about that. I explained that it was routine for me and they loved the idea. They want to get Carl and Ken doing that and snowballing with them. This will be new territory for them to explore."

About then, a delightfully naked Carol peeked into the room and broke into a smile when she saw that we were awake. "Good morning. I slept with Ross and Trish. We all had sex last night. It was so gratifying. I just love having all of you as lovers."

Crystal emphasized, "I don't ever want you to think that the sex is required as any part of your job working for Crystal Blue Photography."

Carol looked horrified. "Oh, no. Why would I ever think that? Of course, it's not. I just love the sex. This is like all new for me. I feel so lucky to have seen your ad in the paper and then been able to get the position. I love you all, and I mean with my heart a flutter and everything emotional you can think of."

Crystal waved my penis around and aimed it at Carol who stood beside the bed. She said, "Hop on. I got it ready for you."

Carol looked hopeful, assessed the veracity of the request, and then mounted me. She lowered her body onto mine, steering my cock into her body as she got lower and lower, until I had nothing more to offer her in that regard.

"Oh, God, you feel so good and so right inside me." Some long and deep kisses followed with both of us.

We moved together for a few minutes slowly grinding our bodies together. Crystal was close beside us, alternately kissing one and then the other of us. I used one hand on her pussy, but she told me to focus on Carol, so I did.

When I rolled Carol over, Crystal mounted her head to get eaten out. I already knew that she was pretty ripe from the night before, having come home from our fuck session without taking a serious shower or douche. To my surprise, Carol loved the gross residues that she found in her cunt. She enthusiastically lapped and sucked, and then used some fingers to pry the last vestiges of our 'wedding night' from inside her.

When we were done, Carol was ecstatic about her wake-up fuck, being able to work on Crystal's dirty pussy, and being able to be with us all day.

Over a nude breakfast, Crystal asked her, "Where do you live, Carol? Not that we're trying to get rid of you, but you should maybe bring your things to the house since you spend all your time here. We can find room and some drawers for you in one of the bedrooms."

Carol looked embarrassed. "Errr, I have a room. I rent a room. That's all. I don't have much. I didn't get a job right away after I finished college. You're the first place that I've worked since graduating. I really needed the money."

I asked, "Do you have a lot of student loans?"

She nodded but put her head down in embarrassment, "About $80,000. I had no money to go to college. I accumulated that over four years, even with my working on campus and living on the cheap."

Crystal and I both gasped. That was the largest amount I knew of except for something I'd heard on TV about the debt that medical students acquired over their education. I knew what she was making for her work for Crystal, and I couldn't imagine how she'd ever pay off her loan.

After breakfast, we did get dressed and took Carol to her room in my SUV. We also brought a dozen or so carboard boxes. Two hours later, we moved the last of her things to the car, and she turned in her key. Carol was now living at the house -- five of us rather than four.

I found Ross in his study going over some finances and I told him about Carol's student loans. He calculated that the monthly interest alone was about $360 per month. That was more than what she'd been paying in rent for her room over a laundromat.

We conspired a bit, and each kicked in about half of what she owed. I'd figure out how to zero out the loan the next day. I went back and found Carol unpacking in one of the spare bedrooms that she'd already been using as a base of operations for her clothes. I asked her a few more questions, and even got one of her monthly 'payment due' notices. I made a copy of it, especially since it had all of the account information on it.

Monday morning, after some telephone calls, and a couple of wire transfers, Carol suddenly had no student debt. We didn't say anything to her, but the clerk I talked to promised to send a Paid In Full notice to her before the end of the week.

Saturday morning after Carol retrieved the mail, we all heard a panicked scream from the foyer of Ross's home. "WHAT DID YOU DO? WHAT DID YOU DO?" Carol was sobbing almost uncontrollably. She kept repeating that mantra.

I went and held the nearly frantic fragile doll. I explained, "Carol, we love you and didn't want you saddled with such a huge financial burden. Ross and I took care of it a few days ago. That was why I asked to see your loan statement."

In disbelief, she again looked at the notice she'd received. Her eyes were almost frantic. "I don't owe ... ANYTHING." She sobbed again and buried her head in my chest. She blurted out, "HOW WILL I EVER REPAY YOU OR THANK YOU?" A raging river of tears flowed down her cheeks. She sagged in my arms.

Ross and I took turns explaining that she didn't have to do ANYTHING. What we did was an Act of Love for somebody that we love. That made her sob even more wildly. I held her tightly.

She burbled around for ten minutes, and then started to tell us that she'd pay us back -- with interest.

I told her, "No, you won't. I don't want your money. I want you. Ross wants you. Crystal and Trish want you. We love you, and you being here, in this house, happy and debt free, is how we want you."

"Really," she said in a weak voice as she choked up again. Her face was a mess and her eyes were red from crying.

"Yes, really. From now on, you live with us and you are family." The others all nodded and made sounds of agreement with what I'd said. "We are here to support each other. This week, it was your turn for some support. Don't even think of trying to repay us. There are no expectations on our part for anything from you."

Carol looked from person to person with silent tears rolling down her cheeks. She said, "I thought I'd never get out from under that debt. It mounted up so quickly. I had to live and I had to go to school. I even had some scholarships. My family was ... worthless, but I somehow had the motivation. I never thought I was worth much either, but then ... I found you ... or you found me. Whatever." She sobbed again and I held and hugged her.

We all cosseted the small brunette and kissed her. It wasn't a sexual thing at all. We were expressing our love for her.

The rest of the day Carol was all soft and huggy with all of us. Whenever she was near one of us, we got a hug or kiss or both. Ross and I both tried to brush off as insignificant what we'd done for her. She would have nothing of it. She kept thanking us, and finally I told her not to mention it again, and that we were working on the next 'big thing' to do that would sweep her off her feet. On that comment she looked worried.

I did find out more about her comment regarding her parents. Her mother had basically abandoned the family when Carol was young. Her father was an on-again-off-again alcoholic that was barely functional. He made just enough money to raise the three kids, keep a roof over their heads, and food and booze on the table, but did little to really care for them. Carol realized early that she needed to get away from that environment, and so accelerated her learning in school, graduating high school at sixteen and finishing college at nineteen. I hadn't realized how young she was. I guess the tension and anxiety of her youth had hardened her look. She was just twenty.

Carol was thin and but did have proportional boobs, just like Crystal and somewhat like Trish. She was a natural brunette and somewhat shy. Early on in her work for Crystal editing the private porn movies, we realized she was kind of naïve, as well. Sexual activity had escaped her life until she threw in with our lot.

* * * * *

Wendy's legs wrapped around my upper thighs as I pumped my cock into her warm teenage cunt. The unique coupling was on my desk in my office. Also unique was that we hadn't pulled the shades and the office building across the street could more or less look in and see what was happening depending on how the rays of the sun were hitting my windows. We might be performing for a hundred other people or else no one could see in. I never knew which.

Wendy was certainly performing for me. It was Wednesday afternoon. I like my work and had been deep into decoding what I thought was the latest virus attacking Linux Cloud Servers and rendering them unresponsive to outside communications.

My office door had opened slowly and she peeked in. I'd looked up from my computer screen. She pranced into my office topless. I guess she'd stripped away her blouse in the public hallway outside my office door. I was rendered powerless by her kisses, and then got a blowjob to kick things off.

Wendy had stripped away her clothes and mine, and then we were fucking on my desk, being careful not to knock any of the computers or monitors off the surface.

I didn't hold back based on her requests. "Just fill my body with your cum as fast as you can. I need you. I have to go in a minute and I want to be carrying around your essence the rest of the day." We kissed like crazy.

I did blast into her wanton pussy so hard I was afraid I'd propel her across my desk onto the floor. She held on and also orgasmed. I could feel the muscles inside her vagina clenching and releasing around my cock just as though it was her hand trying to excite me. I was empty by the time we stopped.

"What now?" I asked with a grin. My cock was still inside her feminine frame, and I knew there was a reservoir of cum waiting to escape if I removed the stopper. "I can suck it down, if you want."

"Kleenex!" Wendy said emphatically. "Give me about five or six of them."

I reached into the top drawer of my desk and found the box. I did as she directed and presented them to her. She constructed a thick white pad of the tissues, and then I extracted. She slapped the wad over her pussy and sat up. She had a smile a mile wide.

We kissed. She told me she loved me, and I replied in kind. Wendy quickly searched for and found her undies beside my desk, slipped them on, and made sure her cum pad was properly seated before pulling them up. They were little white bikini panties; kind of cute actually.

She put on her skirt, her bra, and then here blouse. She made sure she had her purse and a bag she was carrying, gave me a kiss, and was out the door.

I made a check of the place, cleaned up the surface of my desk, and also glanced over at the office across the street. Nobody seemed to be pressed against the glass voyeuring into my office. I thought maybe I'd escaped being seen unscathed.

I had just sat down to get my head back into the software I was analyzing when my door opened and Lisa walked in. "Hi. You up for a short visit? Wendy and I are shopping, but got separated. I have to meet her back at the car at four p.m., but ... well, I was hoping we could make love until then."

I thought it wiser for me not to mention that Wendy had just left with a twat full of my potent sperm. I sure hoped she was on birth control. In any case, I beckoned Lisa into my office. She made sure the door was shut behind her.

A half-hour later, at ten minutes to four, Lisa made a pad of a half-dozen tissues, tucked it into her white bikini undies, and pulled them up. We'd had an epic fuck. I loved having a high school student as one of my lovers.

Just before pulling on her shorts and blouse, she came to me and kissed me in a really tender way. The look in her eyes was unmistakable adoration. I'd gone over twenty-eight years without seeing that from anybody, but now, in the last year or so, most of the females that I met and developed a lasting relationship with exhibited that behavior.

I tried to return the same look to Lisa. She was a delightful young woman, and, as we'd just proved to each other, was capable of some really hot sex -- both giving and receiving. She tasted divine. I had her pussy juice smeared on my body from knees to the top of my head. I'm sure I smelled like it, too.

Lisa said, "I know I'm only eighteen, and that I have a lot of growing up to still do, but ... well, I love you. I love the way you love me, too ... and all the other females that I see you interact with. You respect us, yet you know when to take control. Usually, when you do, there are lots of orgasms involved." She grinned and then kissed me again.

"Thank you."

"You said you needed to fill in your constellation of friends, is that still the case?"

I nodded. "Yes, why?"

She smiled as she slipped her shorts up her legs. "I have a couple of friends my age that I think you'd like and I'm sure they'd love you. Also, and this is kind of awkward for me to bring up, but ... well, my grandmother is kind of 'hot' and she needs somebody like you in her life."

"And you think we'd be intellectually, socially, and sexually compatible?" I asked, to try to broaden her thinking if she was only focused on sex.

"I do. I know that they not only would like somebody like you, they need somebody like you in their lives. What should I do, just bring them around the house someday for introductions?"

I nodded. "Yes. This weekend might be a good time. Tell the others in our group so that your friends and grandmother don't get shocked by some of our nudity or other behavior."

"Oh, I'm sure that won't bother them. I'll send you pictures of them later today."

She kissed me goodbye and, fully dressed, headed out my office door.

I had the thought of her grandmother as a bespectacled older white-haired woman stooped over using a cane and requiring hearing aids; the first signs of osteoporosis were evident. I wasn't' sure I could relate sexually to somebody like that. They'd be too much like my own grandparents who were all alive and in that aging condition up north.

I looked back at my computers and knew that I'd never get back into work the way I had been. It was just four p.m. I turned off a few things, locked my office door, and went home.

Chapter 20 -- Filling in My Constellation of Friends

The picture next to the definition for 'Cougar' in the dictionary must be Kim Stanley.