Adult Situations Ch. 25-26

Story Info
Teen's mother shows up at her porn shoot. Neighbors play too.
7.8k words
4.71
11.6k
15
0

Part 13 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 25 - Stacy

Crystal took a deep breath. I could hear the intake of air, and when I looked and then I could see the slow exhale so that she'd relax and be agile in whatever happened next. This was one of her calming actions that she'd taught us all from an old yoga class. She said her old airline had taught the cabin crew the same system for when they needed to start working with an unruly passenger and needed to keep their cool.

Crystal stepped forward, "Hi. I'm Crystal. I run Crystal Blue Photography."

Madison managed a weak smile in my direction.

I stepped up beside Crystal. "Hi Stacy. I'm Dave, Crystal's fiancé, and I often work with her on various CBP projects."

Stacy continued to size us up, but she'd been silent so far. She ran her eyes up and down my body, and said, "Are you the one that's going to fuck my daughter?"

I slowly said, "Errr, make love, perhaps. I like Madison and I certainly don't want to hurt her by being rough or anything."

Stacy crossed her arms in front of her chest, "Good. I'm here to watch. I needn't tell you that Madison and I have had words at home about her life choices." She sounded like she was about one step from committing murder -- and I was sure we would be the victims.

Crystal smiled at her, although I could tell the smile was forced; "That's fine. Do you know anything about taking a video?"

Stacy recoiled slightly. The question surprised her, as well as our friendly welcome. She stuttered out a reply that she had taken home movies for years, but nothing really professional.

Crystal said, "Oh, good. My other assistant couldn't make it. You can take this camera and help by filming some of the action. Just be mindful of where I'm aiming and stay out of the way, please. You don't need to worry about on and off between what you want to video. Just let the camera run nonstop. The memory card in the camera is huge, so you don't have to worry about filling out the memory bank."

Crystal presented Stacy with one of her backup cameras. Since it was handy, I guessed that it was the one I was going to hold for more of the POV shots. Stacy looked flummoxed and started to examine the camera.

I was already thinking that Crystal had just had a stroke of genius. Instead of letting Madison's mother watch, seethe, and get riled up about what was going on, she fundamentally co-opted her into being part of the complex situation instead of an outsider.

Stacy spoke up, "I came here... I'm not... I think... will doing this affect my daughter's reputation, education, or future?"

We shrugged. Crystal said, "I guess that's up to her and to how much she allows it do that. We do not use her real name, if there's any name at all attached to the video. Also, there's no reason being in a film has to have any impact unless she wants it to. Certainly, if she becomes a star of some kind, she might have to deal with the fame and recognition, but normally that doesn't happen with only a few videos."

I nodded in agreement.

Stacy turned to her daughter, "And you still want to do this even after our discussion last night?"

"Yes, but I'm embarrassed that you'll be watching."

Stacy turned back to us, "Madison told me that you took videos last weekend, and that one of your 'models' was fifty or so."

Crystal nodded, "Yes, that's true. She's a grandmother."

"So, you do use older women in the films."

I thought of Ross, "And men. There's a great deal of diversity in the videos that we do."

Stacy said, "I thought the porn industry was all booby eighteen-year olds; that is if the producers were really trying to avoid pedophilia."

"Not the case, except for one or two of many," Crystal proclaimed. "Most of our work to date has been for private viewing only -- what we've come to call private porn. We're only now starting to expand into having a more commercial or public presence. The scenes we're shooting today are actually for a demo video I need to show various companies to get on their roster as a producer of carefully crafted adult films."

Madison stated flatly, "They were very insistent that I prove I was of legal age. They have that information on file along with my model release forms."

I added, "And no one would breach that age barrier here. I even had a talk with Madison about potential long-term implications and ramifications depending on what happened further along in her life."

Stacy said, "As have I in the past twenty-four hours. She does understand all of that, but still wants to proceed. I kind of insisted on coming along today to see what would happen. I worried about her safety."

I commented, "Did you read the email with the plot outline, including the description of major activities and positions that Crystal Blue wants to get on video?"

Stacy nodded, "I did, and it was purely by accident. The text came in while Madison's phone was lying on the counter. I was right there and glanced at the message when it lit up the screen."

Crystal said, "If we go according to plan, by five or five-thirty, we will have covered all of that and then some. The actors -- Dave and Madison -- do have the flexibility to ad lib, if you will. If they do, we capture that, too. There is no carefully choreographed movie script that we follow."

Stacy said, "Oh, I didn't expect there would be."

Crystal checked in with Madison, "Are you okay to go ahead with your mother here?"

Madison shrugged. "Yes, I guess so. I'll blush for the first hour and then be all right."

Crystal patted her shoulder, "We can adjust the color with our video editor. We'll take care of your blush." I think she was kidding.

Madison came to me, "Kiss me, please. It'll help me relax. Even with this embarrassing situation, I love you... and, yes, I know all about you and Crystal, and I have no intention to come between you. Maybe it's unrequited love."

I did kiss Madison -- several times. We even got a little tongue in the game and she giggled at first, and then got into it. We hugged; "God, you kiss like a real prince charming." I didn't tell her that the kisses also helped me relax what with Madison's mother suddenly appearing. This was unprecedented.

Crystal had been tutoring Stacy in the use of the camera. She turned to us and said, "Let's start. Scene one, Madison enters office with expectations about what will happen. Dave you be working at your big desk and turn to greet her. Kisses follow, cop feels, and then clothes removal as you both heat up. BJ first and the eat the bejesus out of her pussy."

I thought some of Crystal's remarks were to also test whether Stacy had the mental ability to watch all that happen to her daughter. Since she didn't protest, Crystal went and turned on Stacy's camera.

Crystal said a word or two to Madison, flipped on some of the camera lights, and Madison left the office. She must have counted to twenty or something. Crystal was filming when the main office door opened and Madison peeked inside the door.

Both Stacy and Crystal videoed her entry and rapid transition to my office, into my lap, as I greeted her with kisses. After some open mouth deep tongue kisses, Madison put my hand on her breast. I really felt around her landscape. She told me she was wildly horny and had been at school all day, thinking about what I'd do with her. I did the natural thing and fondled outside her clothing, but I also took that as an invitation to go further.

I watched Stacy out of the corner of my eye for her reaction to my wooing her daughter as a prelude to our having sex. I started pawing at Madison, and then removed her blouse and bra. If there was a reaction by Stacy, either positive or negative, I missed it. Stacy watched where Crystal was shooting, and moved to a different place for a different camera angle. I wouldn't know until later whether any of her videoing was any good. It was, as it turned out.

Stacy had gone barefoot when she realized her heels made a click-clack sound on the marble floor of my office. She actually had pretty feet, fresh with a pedicure and nice polish. She'd been carrying a purse, but that had got tossed aside out of sight so her hands were free to hold the expensive camera.

Stacy was dressed in a conservative summer dress with a hemline just above her knees. This was what almost all the women in town wore if they wanted to wear a dress. She had good looking legs from what I could see of them. Madison had gotten her good looks from her mother; Stacy was easy on the eyes. Where Madison was a strawberry blonde, Stacy had apparently tilted the scale even further towards the reds, and came in solidly as a redhead. She didn't have that pale, freckled, Irish skin, however, but I did detect some Irish heritage in her demeanor. I thought she was kind of hot.

I still wondered what her angle was on all of this. Why had Stacy taken such an interest in Madison's budding career s a young porn star? Stranger than strange was that she seemed quite unruffled watching me come on to her daughter.

I got Madison naked in my lap in no time flat. I'd also lost my shirt. We had some fun with me fingering her rapidly until she had an orgasm I would categorize as explosive. She collapsed back in my arms and I kissed her, and told her how loved she was. She was highly responsive as we kissed. It was a tender and romantic moment where we kind of shut out Crystal, Stacy, the cameras and lights, the videography, and everything else in the room but each other.

Madison then got off of my lap and helped me remove my pants and briefs. She was on me like white on rice, and had me deep in her mouth as she tongued and then achieved a deep throat on me. She bobbed up and down happily, seemingly unaffected by her mother only three feet away taking a close-up of the wanton sex act. God, this was sexy. Madison tried to deep throat me, the way that Wendy had a few days earlier, but that wasn't going to happen, at least that day.

We turned things around after I got a sign from Crystal. I ate out Madison for quite a while as she sat on the corner of my desk with her legs spread impossibly wide. I did get to sweep a lot of useless papers from the desk with one hand to clear a space for her. I went to town with mouth and fingers, and had her cumming again in only moments.

After even more oral sex, my penetration of her teenage body went smoothly after her second orgasm on my tongue. She was moaning how great I was and how she wanted me as her lover for the rest of time. We did the modified missionary as I pistoned into her body as she was on the corner of my desk on her back. Both Crystal and Stacy came in for close-ups of my cock pistoning into Madison.

We made a few changes in position to embrace doggie (arf), girl on top (let me feel your great breasts), scissors (don't run with scissors), cowgirl (yippee), reverse cowgirl (double yippee), and lastly the spoon position with both of us atop my desk. This was where I was supposed to dump my load, and dump I did.

I'd been holding off my ejaculation, getting to the edge and then doing something to bring me off the precipice of my orgasm, like a change in position with Madison. With no barrier, I allowed her snug little teenage pussy to just clutch me perfectly. As I fondled her breasts and pumped my shaft into her, I got that stirring in my loins, and then told her the news. I was CUMMING! I think I actually screamed that. I wonder if the people in the insurance office next door to me heard that.

I filled the teen's sweet pussy with blast after blast of my rocket fuel. I held onto Madison so I wouldn't shoot her across the room. She loved it and was telling me what it felt like as she captured my essence in her snug little teenage cunt. We were kissing and wagging our tongue together. This was a hot mating session.

As our afterglows enshrined our naked bodies on my desk, I slowly allowed my tumescent shaft to slip from Madison's wet and well-lubricated vagina. I then became aware that both cameras were making close-ups of her twat, so that my leakage would show. I guess this was the perfect ending for the video that Crystal sought -- a teenage cream pie.

Eventually, Crystal said in a calm tone, "Cut. That was good. You two take a break. I just want to download the cameras and be sure we have workable files."

Crystal took Stacy's camera and her own and went to her laptop that she'd left next to my main machine. About two minutes later, she came back smiling, "All good. We're through. I'll turn this over to Carol -- our editor."

Stacy said, "I'd like a copy of what this becomes when the various cameras are merged."

Crystal looked surprised. "You want the file... of your daughter making love with somebody -- with Dave?" The astonishment showed in her tone.

Stacy gave a funny smile. "It all turned me on, like big time. I'm so horny. I may never have been this horny in my life, and I've had my moments. I hope you'll honor my next request. I want to do everything that Madison just did while you make a video of me with David. He's so romantic."

Crystal and I made eye contact. I was kind of shell-shocked by the request. Here, we'd expected an irate mother ranting and raving that we were corrupting her daughter as we made a porno of her fucking me. Instead, she wanted the same thing.

Crystal said, "This is very unusual."

Stacy said quickly, "I'll pay you. You talked about 'private porn', and I get it. Madison told me a little about it last night, too. I want that, but I want it good enough that I could put it up on the Internet if I decided to."

Crystal said, "Oooooookkkkkkaaaaaaayyyyyy." She looked at me and asked, "You up for another round?"

I glanced at Madison and she was bouncing around in the corner of my office naked and nodding. "Say yes. Tell mom that you'll do it. Please. I can even help with one of the cameras."

I verified with the two women, "You want the same thing, more or less: kissing, Frenching, oral sex each way, and then our making love in multiple positions?"

"Yes, yes," Stacy proclaimed with some eagerness. She was looking happier and happier as it became more obvious that we would comply. I was thinking that I might never understand this woman who'd shown up so unexpectedly in such an unusual situation.

Crystal was explaining that it might be over a month before she had a video for her because of the backlog of work Crystal Blue Photography had. Stacy waved dismissively, "That's fine. Just let's do it."

Madison teased me, "Do you need a fluffer?" She was still naked, and seeing her that way made me harden without any physical contact.

Stacy said with a snicker, "My job, now. He's mine for the next hour." She sounded very possessive.

Madison went to Crystal, "I've used movie cameras before, and I think I know what you're looking for." Crystal pulled her aside and the two went over the basic controls on the second camera.

Crystal finally declared, "I guess we're ready."

I got dressed again.

Stacy went outside the office door and closed it. Madison immediately pleaded, "Make her happy. This is so important to her and indirectly to me. You don't know. She needs this. She's needed to get laid in the worst way for the past couple of years. Maybe this'll make her more reasonable to some degree. She's been pretty up-tight."

The filming started and Stacy came in the door to the ante room. She shut the door and then hurried into my arms with an eagerness that I hadn't expected. Our lips met in our first kiss, and I think for Stacy it was magical. She really did swoon during our first few kisses, and when the French kisses started, she could barely contain herself. Her whole body was grinding into mine and I had the feeling that she wanted to consume me.

She made the move to have me cupping her breasts as we made out. I could feel some really good tit flesh under her bra that got my juices flowing; not that the kisses hadn't already started that process. As I felt her, she rubbed the growing lump in my pants.

Stacy only had three items of clothing on besides her conservative heeled shoes: dress, bra, and panties. I had those off of her a few minutes later, and then I went to town jamming my fingers in her sweet pussy. She gave instructions to heighten her pleasure and urged me on. Her legs were spread wide. Madison came in for the close-up shot of her mother's twat with my fingers in it.

Stacy was almost frantic to get me naked, and then sucked down my cock. She came up for air a moment later and grinned at me. "I can taste Madison on you. This is so sinful, and so wonderful at the same time. She went back on my cock. She tried to deep throat me, but Madison had her beat on that score, but only slightly. Stacy couldn't get past the gag reflex, and I told her not to try. I didn't want the pretty lady hurting herself.

When I went down on her, she about flew apart in little pieces to the far corners of the universe. "Oh, GOD, THIS IS MAGNIFICENT... SOOOO FUCKING GOOOOOD." Her reactions and words sure made me feel on top of the world, and eager to please her. She started to have orgasms again, and I was happy to keep multiplying them.

Stacy was turning to soft feminine mush when I stopped and repositioned her on my desk. I whispered to her, "Are you ready? Are you sure?"

She nodded enthusiastically at me. "Oh, PLEASE. DO ME NOW!"

Madison's nude body moved into my line of sight, giving me two hot women to help arouse me.

Stacy was a dream fuck. I slid right into her inner most parts with my cock as two cameras caught every millimeter of my slow but steady penetration. Stacy was saying all sorts of dirty things that boiled down to 'Fuck me and never stop'. I was of a mind to comply.

I ran her through the same positions that I'd done with Madison as the cameras rolled. (Do cameras still 'roll'?) She liked the missionary with her legs spread to reveal her all to me, as I stood in front of her and pumped my cock deep into her quim. Often, I'd reach forward and encompass her great breasts or stroke her beautiful reddish hair. We kissed, too. Her nipples were erect with sexual excitement. I had no doubt that she wasn't monumentally turned on.

Stacy asked, "Can you cum with me? I'm peaking again -- a big one, too. I can tell."

"I can and I will," I said with determination.

We fucked some more and I did feel her starting to soar higher and higher, and I joined her. Eventually, she gasped, "Oh, God. NOW!" I was about to tell her the same thing.

Fifteen seconds later, it was 'NOW' for me, too. I was afraid that I'd shoot her through my office wall into the insurance office next door. I filled Stacy's sweet cunt with a gallon of my cum, and it felt as though I'd cum harder and with more volume than with Madison.

Stacy passed out somewhere during her orgasm. I rode out mine with her, but she was quite inert. I felt her body and she was pumping blood just fine. The intensity of the orgasm had just overpowered her.

I slowly extracted from her pussy as the two cameras again watched for the leakage of my semen from where I'd just put it. I stroked her clitoris a few times and that made her body convulse and her vagina spasm and start to push some of my juices out of her.

To my surprise, Madison set the camera down nearby, and launched herself at her mother's overflowing pussy. With tongue extended and her sucking powers in high gear she went to work.

When Madison had a mouthful, I gestured for her to share it with me. We kissed and snowballed the splooge. Somewhere along the line Stacy woke up and watched us. Madison went back for more, got it, and we repeated the gross act.

On Madison's third foray for cum collection, Stacy said, "Share with me, this time."

Madison did, and I felt sure that it was a new moment in mother-daughter relations -- perhaps around the world.