Adult Situations Ch. 25-26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy studied me, "So, you won't think badly of me if I ask that you make love to me again?"

My answer was to kiss her. Our first kisses morphed into kisses that were considerably more intimate and arousing. In particular, they included the fondling and holding in manipulative ways each other's sexual parts.

I led Stacy back to the chaise she'd been on with Paul. I thought that maybe she'd be more comfortable in the same place she'd been earlier in the evening.

Stacy and I traded oral sex. She reminded me that she might have Paul's residual semen in her because all they'd done was shower after their lovemaking. I told her it didn't matter; I wanted to please her and even amaze her. I did.

We did make love. Madison even came and sat on my face as Stacy rode me cowgirl style. They traded places a couple of times. Stacy had looked scandalized, at first, but then seemed to enjoy swapping back and forth with another female -- her daughter.

Much later, I had Crystal, Stacy, and Madison in bed with me for a restful night's sleep. Carol slept in the guest room with Paul and Doug. Ross had Penny and Trish with him.

###

List of Characters (Dramatis Personae)

Couples grouped together.

Dave Toller and Crystal Wolcott -- cyber security expert/Ross's son & flight attendant/runs Crystal Blue Photography (CBP).

Ross Toller & Trish Wolcott -- Investment manager/Dave's father & nurse/Crystal's older sister.

Greg Caldwell & Darlene Mentis -- Lawyer & nurse. She works w Trish.

Mitch & Deborah Singer -- Runs Silver's Gym & flight attendant.

Molly & Jake Walters -- private porn client of CBP & kinky husband.

Allison & William Kirby -- private porn client of CBP & husband.

Kit & Dax Morrison -- private porn clients of CBP.

Brian & Beth Wolcott -- Trish & Crystal's parents. Farm equipment sales & middle school teacher.

Carol Grainger -- video editor for CBP

Jackie Turner -- private porn client of CBP

Maitlin Westlake -- private porn client of CBP

Steve & Julie Wallace -- client of Crystal + HVAC bux. & runs modeling agency

Wendy Wallace -- Steve's daughter. College freshman.

Lisa Wallace -- Steve's daughter. High school senior.

Derek Frost -- Wendy's BF. College sophomore.

Jade & Carl Dewherst -- bride and groom

Ken Beck & Savannah Sorrell -- best man and matron of honor at Jade & Carol's wedding

Kim Stanley -- Julie Wallace's mother; Lisa and Wendy's grandmother; rich venture capitalist.

Madison Landry -- high school senior; friend of Lisa's.

Doug & Penny Rogers --neighbors next-door to Ross's house.

Stacy Landry -- Madison's mother

Paul Richards -- work colleague with Ross