Adult Situations Ch. 37-38

Story Info
New first time porn star. Teasing one of the new men.
7.4k words
4.77
9.4k
11

Part 19 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 37 -- A Star Is Born

We were in the media room where Crystal and Carol could control the light since there were no windows. For light, there were four large LED panels with diffusers angled down at the sofa from different heights and angles and in different parts of the room. I doubted there'd be any shadows on our bodies.

My cock was deep in Elynn's pussy still moving in and out. I'd been doing that to her pussy for two hours, and unless she was good at hiding her emotions, she continued to love every second. I lost track of her orgasms, but there seemed to be many -- and they were on video. Our kisses were as hot as they were when the videoing of our union started. What had changed was the dynamic between us: we were falling in love.

Elynn panted, "God, I never get tired of kissing you."

I teased, after giving a small kiss on her nose, "I think we're doing more than kissing."

"This, too, yes, I love it. You really piqued my interest at your wedding. The last thing I ever expected to do was to fuck the groom. I didn't expect to fuck anybody, although Paul did warn me about the evening party becoming free-spirited and sexual. I couldn't imagine what he meant. He did give me a choice of going to the staid afternoon reception or the evening. I'm so glad I picked the evening. I changed in a big way."

"And now?"

"Well, dammit, I'm in love with the groom." We kissed.

"As at about the same level as I love ice cream?" I swept my hand level next to us.

"No, I have a deep emotional attachment developing -- kind of strong, too. I still like Ross and Paul and some of the other men, but you ... you devil. You got inside my defenses." She looked down to where we were coupled together, and added, "Deep inside."

"Oh, we have defenses, do we?" I teased.

"Like I need an affair with a married man like a hole in my head."

"This married man also loves you."

"And you have a wife ... AND a fiancée."

"A wife whose camera is focused on our genitals moving together in what is traditionally called sexual intercourse."

"What happens after today?" Elynn whispered.

"Whatever you want to have happen. I mean that."

Crystal interrupted, "Elynn, we are married but we are not exclusive. I am more than content to share Dave with you. You just can't monopolize him. I like you. Carol likes you. We share. If you can share, welcome to the family."

A long silence ensued. Crystal had us change position.

Elynn changed position so she could tit fuck me some more. She grabbed the lube on the coffee table and poured some on her puppies. She then wrapped them around my steely shaft and we started to oscillate our bodies so that I slid through her generous tit flesh. The cameras came in close to capture Elynn lapping at my glans as it'd pop up north of her tits.

On one of my up strokes, Elynn got her mouth around the head of my cock, and again started to suck me. I slowed down giving her longer to suck, and that turned into more of a blowjob again.

Crystal asked, "Elynn, are you up for a cream pie ending or do you want a blast over your boobs and face?"

Elynn said, "I want a cream pie. Hearsay that Dave cleans up his messes." She giggled and so did Crystal.

I moved back to the missionary position and got more a vertical stance so I was almost driving down into Elynn's pussy. She pulled her legs back on either side of her large breasts, and held them as I plowed into her body. Her breasts did the slow oscillations in synch with my thrusts.

I felt that first twinge of some remote and hidden internal muscle. I was going to cum very soon. I just whispered, "Cumming, soon."

The cameras moved around, but I still didn't cum right away and neither did Elynn. I leaned in and kissed her. I whispered, "I love you."

That was all it took. As I delivered those words, I felt my autonomous ejaculation process take over my body. At the same time, I felt Elynn start a series of spasms around my cock that meant that she was also having an orgasm.

Fifteen seconds later, semen started to fly at Mach ten from my cock into Elynn, splattering over her cervix with load after load of my baby makers. I hoped she was on birth control and that it worked. I wasn't ready to be a father yet.

Elynn's arms and legs wrapped around me and pulled me in tight so we could have some very romantic kisses. Finally, she whispered to me, "I love you, too. I'm doomed."

I whispered back, "I promise to not let you regret those feelings."

We broke apart a minute or so later as our orgasms completely stopped. Carol filmed me then going down on Elynn's pussy as my large load visibly seeped from her pussy and started to run south past her anus and onto the sofa.

After being asked, Elynn did snowball with me. This was still a new experience for her and she did it well and on camera. When we were through and there was nothing else to clean-up, the two of us cuddled on the sofa. Crystal and Carol gradually withdrew from the area, and then Crystal politely said, "End of filming. We're done for today."

Elynn didn't move from my arms. I kissed her temple. She just said, "This is the best afternoon of my life. I feel so loved."

"You are loved," I assured her.

"What do I do with my emotions?"

"What would you do with them if I wasn't married and we hadn't just made an adult video?"

She glanced at the clock on the wall. "My new boyfriend and I would shower, dress, go get drinks and dinner, and then come home and fuck again. I'd go to sleep in his arms. Beyond that, we'd experiment with how to proceed with our relationship, but there would be a relationship."

"I have no problem with any of that."

I turned to my wife and fiancée, who heard our discussion. "Crystal? Carol?"

Crystal said, "We're going to back-up all the cameras so we don't lose the videos should something fail, then the two of us have a double date with Tom Dayton and Cory Thomas. After watching the two of you fuck all afternoon, I can guarantee that both those men are going to get so fucking lucky tonight." She giggled.

Elynn said, "So, you don't care if I fuck your husband?"

"Honey, you just did and I got it on video. Do it again tonight. He loved it. He'll love it in the future. He loves you. We're not exclusive. I see no reason you can't have a relationship with him. Just realize that it's not going to be exclusive. He doesn't work that way. None of us do. Think about the many benefits that bestows on everyone involved, including you. I also hope you like girls."

Carol added, "Also, realize that we do like to sleep with our husband and fiancé, so if we find you in bed with him later, you'll have at least two other nude women joining you."

"Oh!" Elynn said in surprise. Despite her surprise she appeared interested.

Crystal said, "More than that; if we're all awake, we are as apt to make love to you in as sexual a way as we might with Dave. You are beautiful and sexy, and I for one feel a resonance with you that I'd like to pursue independent of Dave."

Carol added that she felt the same way.

Elynn said, "A few things like that happened at your wedding party, but I didn't think they'd reoccur."

"If you hang out with us, they will, for sure."

I chimed in, "Try it with more serious intent, you'll like it. Maybe later tonight we can give you a taste of that."

As Carol and Crystal started to disassemble the lights and sound equipment, I led a very naked Elynn up the stairs to our master bedroom bath. We carried our clothing that we'd disposed of at the start of filming.

I fired up two of the shower heads in the large bath, showing her how to work the various new controls. I then doted on Elynn, giving her an all-over wash. We got the cum out of her hair from my first explosive orgasms with her on film -- face, hair, and tits; that should be good on video.

I gave her a sample of how we might use the shower-stall ottoman, and we did actually fuck for a couple of minutes, but then we stopped and finished our showers. She loved it and wanted more.

I had Elynn sit at one of the vanity stations in the bathroom while I brushed out her long hair and used an electric dryer on it. She seemed to be feeling very pampered and was in a sexy and romantic mood.

Elynn had brought a cocktail dress to the shooting at Crystal's request. She put that on along with her pair of CFM shoes. She looked like the hottest thing on the planet. She was commando, almost showing her pussy, stacked and showing a lot of cleavage, and wearing shoes that screamed her intent to get laid later that evening.

When we walked into the lounge at Infinity, a local watering hole and up-scale meat market, we could easily hear the sudden lull in the conversations around the place as we got studied. Well, as Elynn got studied. Every male in the place had taken a deep breath. I was in nondescript slacks and a sport shirt with my loafers -- nothing to write home about. She looked spectacular in that dress, and I'm not sure anybody else in the world could wear it and get the same effect. I was also sure that nobody even glanced at me.

We got a table and then some cocktails -- a single malt for me, and an appletini for Elynn. We sipped our drinks and surveyed the well-populated lounge. Without doubt, Elynn was the prettiest woman in the place; even now that we were seated many of the men, especially the single guys, were still checking her out.

Elynn was sitting quite properly, but her skirt had ridden up so she was showing a lot of thigh, plus an overhead light fell on her seat, and somehow seemed to emphasize her great assets up top by casting revealing shadows. If she moved at all, she'd flash her pussy at some lucky man. She also had an unusual angelic appearance as she looked over her spiritual realm. It was a captivating moment.

I almost doubled over with joy when all eyes in the place shifted to the entry door. I couldn't believe who'd come in: Crystal, Carol, Tom, and Cory. The guys looked contemporary, but Crystal and Carol stole the thunder that Elynn had held for a few moments. They, too, were beautiful, sensuous, and sexy.

I rose and waved at the foursome. Crystal saw me and waved back. She knew that I didn't expect her group to join us, only that I was signaling my presence with Elynn. I sat back down having announced our presence. Nonetheless, the foursome wove through the tables and made their way to where we sat against the wall. We stood, and there were polite hugs and fist bumps to welcome them.

Crystal said, "You eating here, too?"

I nodded, "Reservations for seven-thirty."

"Can we join you. We can make this really fun." She had a devilish grin on her face, and I was sure she had mischief on her mind.

"Absolutely, wife." I got a long passionate kiss that caused some of those around us to ooooh and aaaah at us. Of course, no one knew the real relationship or how we played together.

Dinner was lively and conversational. Elynn was new to this scene but had decided to fit in well. She'd not really met Tom or Cory, so they had a few minutes of 'speed dating' to nail down some corners about each other. From what I could tell, the men were impressed with her in many ways. I certainly was. I learned for the first time that she was in control of several billion dollars in investments. Crystal or I also added in some details about Elynn that she was too modest to mention.

I guess Tom had not taken in that Crystal Blue Photography was now involved in producing and selling pornographic videos in addition to the routine photography business.

The subject came up in an oblique way. Tom asked Elynn what she did for a living. I gave a little snort from beside her, because earlier I'd teased her about putting 'porn star' on her professional resume.

Elynn looked him in the eye and said in a straight-from-the-shoulder response, "Investment analyst and manager, and porn star."

Tom had that distant look in his eyes because he knew he heard her correctly, but the response wasn't making sense. Finally, he said, "I think I understand investment stuff but what do you mean porn star?"

Elynn again locked in his gaze and explained, "Well, take today for example, I spent the whole afternoon on a sofa in Dave's media room while he fucked me and his wife and fiancée videoed the whole thing. His fiancée will edit the videos from all the different cameras over the coming month or two, and hopefully produce a really hot fuck video that a million men will watch a jerk-off to. Crystal has at least one market to sell them, so in about six to ten weeks or maybe more, my work from this afternoon will likely appear on the Internet. That's when all that male cum will get wasted."

Tom was speechless. "You really did that?" finally emerged.

I stepped in, "It might be more like three months before the video appears. Six weeks is pretty aggressive marketing and production. Oh, and yes, Elynn and I fucked away the afternoon. We're kind of in love with each other, too."

Elynn grabbed hold of my hand and brought it to her clothed breasts. Nothing outrageous, because she was wearing her dress, but she did press my hand into her tit flesh.

Elynn said, "I've discovered that I like to fuck ... in public." She shrugged, "Whether I do it in front of cameras or not didn't seem to make a whole lot of difference to me. How about you? Do you like to fuck?"

Elynn had shifted to teasing, but I don't think Tom had gotten over on her wavelength yet. He started to stutter and blubber up an answer.

"Errr, yeah, I guess I do. I've been to one of Dave's parties ... and ... that was the favorite activity, I guess. I kind of missed ..."

Cory was laughing. He'd read the tea leaves.

Elynn turned to him and asked, "And you? Do you like to fuck?"

Cory pretended to be serious, "Oh, yes, but rarely on a first date. Then there are the tests for sexually transmitted infections, and of course the worry about birth control. I also would worry about what my current lovers might think about any new lover, and then, for instance, would I have performance anxiety. I've been quite intimate with Deborah -- she's married, and I guess that I'd want to be clear that she'd be cool with my being with you. If you've met her, that'd be easier, otherwise I'll have to introduce you and hope that you like each other so that we could. Her husband might have some say in the matter, too. THEN we could go off and find a nice little nook so we could screw away an afternoon or evening."

Tom's mouth was agape as he'd listened to Cory babbling; who, as it turned out, he didn't know very well.

Crystal said, "Well, I pretty-much fucked Dave on the day I met him, and his father, too. So, I guess that I like to fuck."

Carol made a fake swoon, and said, "Oh, I don't like to fuck. I LOVE to fuck. I was hoping that Tom would fuck me tonight, or maybe Cory, or better yet both. Of course, Dave can fuck me anytime he wants because he's my fiancé and I love him so. I love to watch him with other women, too."

Tom stuttered, "Whoa! Wait! What?" He turned to me, "You're her fiancé?"

I nodded, "Yep and Crystal's husband. You don't mind dating a married woman, do you? I didn't give my permission for your date, but then again, she doesn't need it to go on a date. She's her own woman, and makes her own decisions. Carol, too. I love them both dearly."

Tom whirled around to Crystal, "Your MARRIED?"

She nodded and pointed at me, "To him. I thought you came to our wedding?"

Tom slowly looked from person to person in our group. There was a long silence as he thought. We could almost smell the wood burning. Cory was laughing. Elynn had a large smirk. Crystal and Carol were smiling, and I started to chuckle.

Tom said, "Okay, I get it. I've been had. I know I'm naïve, and you got me good." He seemed to relax.

I said to him, "Tom, no one here fibbed to you, told a lie, or misstated anything about their likes, their inter-relationships, or concerns. Where were you on the first Saturday in May?"

He thought and then said, "I went with Deborah and Mitch to some wedding at a huge house out on Bird Key. They had an open bar, and I think I hit the sauce too much before things even got underway. I ended up sleeping it off in some bedroom. They carried me home. I was kind of embarrassed."

Crystal and I laughed aloud. I said, "That was my wedding to Crystal, you dummkopf. You were too out of it to remember." The others also started to laugh.

"But Crystal called and suggested tonight's date. Deborah told me I should go, too."

Tom twirled around to Elynn, "So, what was that BS then about you being an investment advisor and porn star?"

Elynn said, "I work for Browning, Toller, and Reid as an investment analyst and major account manager. Dave's father is Ross Toller, and thus my boss in some ways. My specialty is small, high tech companies, but I can do what I do for any business. I also manage some accounts. The end result is a buy, sell, or hold recommendation on the stock, even if it's only listed on some obscure exchange.

"This afternoon, I DID star in a porn video that was filmed by Crystal and Carol -- Crystal Blue Photography. We were in Dave's new media room most of the time, and he was my co-star. We had sex for just under three hours. The video should be available, after editing by Carol, in six to twelve weeks, I guess.

"I do like to fuck. My admitting that is new to me. I liked the experience today so much, that I'm highly likely to repeat it many times. I love Dave, but I know I can't always have him as a co-star. He also suggested that I expand my interest to include females. If I do that, I could also do some lesbian scenes, or at least some bisexual scenes."

Tom looked nonplussed. He was silent, but Cory asked Elynn about what doing the video was like.

Elynn, to my surprise, launched into a very detailed explanation of what we'd done and the things she'd especially noticed -- step by step, and then even stroke by stroke, as we'd been fucking. I would never have guessed she'd be so vocal about that stuff in public. Tom listened with his mouth agape. I think the couple next to us also got an earful because they totally stopped talking to each other.

Crystal joined in, commenting about camera angles and how turned-on she got doing close-ups of certain body parts, especially when they were involved in certain activities, such as pulsing my cum into Elynn's body.

Carol waxed eloquent about how I ate the cum from Elynn's body towards the end of filming, bringing me up to true porn star quality, and not just a stiff prick. She loved how I also snowballed with Elynn, and marveled about how receptive Elynn had been to that potentially lewd activity.

The conversation was a rehash of the whole afternoon. To tell the truth, I could see that it turned on at least five of the six of us. I wasn't too sure about Tom. His head spun from comment to comment as though he were at a professional tennis tournament.

After cocktails, we went into the restaurant and had dinner. At one point, the three women got up and went to ladies' room. Crystal had a devilish look in her eye, so I knew she was planning something wild for the rest of the evening. I was sure of some plot when they came back. Elynn blushed but whispered in my ear, "Poor Tom is in for a shock."

Chapter 38 -- Shocking Tom

Over dinner, I asked Tom if he remembered anything from our wedding reception. He was supposed to come to the evening sex party, too.

Tom shook his head, "Sorry. Nada. Deb assured me that it would be racy and sexy, and that ... well, getting laid was a sure thing. I guess I was in a mood because from the time I got there for the cocktail hour, I hit the bar too hard. I had some crazy notion that I could drink my dinner, and that's the last that I recall. I woke up on the sofa in Deb's living room with her and Mitch laughing at me the next morning. I had the worst hangover ever. She told me I missed the whole thing. It was like two a.m. when they carried me to the car totally zoned out."

12