Adult Situations Ch. 37-38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cory rolled his eyes. His new friend was non compos mentis about the whole wedding sex party. As it turned out, that was the only time he'd had the opportunity to interact with us.

We kept our table after dinner as the dancing started in the adjacent lounge. We took turns dancing with each other's dates. Crystal whispered to me, "Just roll with what happens back at the house. We're out to shock Tom. I confirmed with Deb that she really told him little before or after the wedding party, although she teased him a lot about missing out on some really nice pussy."

"How come? She was supposed to ensure he was up to speed about the nature of the party before they arrived."

Crystal rolled her eyes. "She was going to be his first piece of ass at the party, but he started drinking and was a goner before she had a chance. She and Mitch lugged him home later that night. All she told him was that he missed a great party and a whole lot of opportunities to get laid."

"OK, I'm in."

Crystal announced shortly after our dance that she wanted to go home where we could dance without so many other people around. "I want freedom to express myself. Carol, what about you?"

Carol leapt up, "Let's go. My dress is so confining. Elynn?"

"Oh, me, too. I'd love to loosen or lose a few things that are too tight." She held up both her large breasts with two hands and kind of aimed them in Tom's direction. He turned a scarlet hue. The couple at the table next to us stared in disbelief.

Tom just went along with the gang. We settled our bill, and then went out to retrieve our cars. We were home in ten minutes.

I felt great identity with the new house. The one next door where I'd lived with Ross, Trish, Carol, and Crystal for two years was not my home any longer. This one was. I did notice that Ross had a couple of cars in his driveway. He and Trish must be doing some entertaining.

We went in, and I made coffee for all of us. If Tom was prone to drinking too much, I wanted it to be coffee and not booze. He looked pleased with my choice.

Crystal zipped around the house, and then put on some dance music so it played at low volume on the patio. We all took our mugs of coffee and went out there.

Crystal stood in one place and said, "Now, I can express myself dancing."

Crystal's dress was gone in a microsecond. She tossed it over a nearby chair and then started to bump and grind to a fast-paced song -- it was pure stripper music. Every body part she had shook, especially her small breasts. She even held them up in Tom's direction to express herself some more.

I was dancing with Elynn. I asked her, "Are you in on this?"

"Yeah, but I can't dance like that, and if I did my tits might kill somebody. They're listed with the authorities as dangerous weapons, you know." She giggled.

I leaned in and planted a kiss deep in her cleavage. Tom was beside us and gawked at my behavior. He went back to focusing on Crystal's naked body contorting to keep pace with the music as she danced in her CFM shoes.

Carol also stripped off her dress. Like Crystal, she kept on the CFM shoes for effect. Written in high gloss lip stick across her bare mons were the words 'Fuck me', with a red arrow pointing downward into her slit. I chuckled. Tom must be getting the message.

Beside me, Elynn stripped off her dress and thong, and kept her heels on. She shimmied a little, but didn't try to make the larger wild body swings and jerks that the song required. She was sure sexy. The three nude women together were priceless. I was harder than a raw diamond.

Tom had made an attempt at dancing, but with the three naked women dancing together, he pretty much just stood and gawked at them as his body trembled.

Crystal teased the three of us. "Come on, guys. We don't want to dance alone. That's no fun. Lose some clothing."

Cory shot me a wink that let me know that he was also in on the 'Tom Tease' minutes that would follow. He pulled his dress shirt from his pants, and unbuttoned. I did likewise. Soon we were also naked. I joined Elynn in some sedate dancing lest my own 'dangerous weapon' hit somebody and do some damage. We were laughing, but Tom wasn't picking up that a lot of the action was about him.

Tom was slower, but did slowly strip as Crystal went to him and added some assistance. The evening was not at all what he had planned.

Just as Tom got as naked as the rest of us, a slow song came on the mix that was playing. Elynn cuddled into my arms and her large breasts squished against my chest. I loved feeling her nipples out there as we ground our hips together in a slow dance.

Carol and Cory were also ramping up the foreplay as they danced and hugged. He had one hand fondling one of Carol's breasts as she tucked his tumescent cock between her legs and they danced.

Crystal pulled Tom into a dance, but he was stiff as a board. He had, however, sported an enviable hard-on that pleased Crystal. She made an exaggerated motion to lift one leg, tuck his cock against her wet slit, and then close her leg around his shaft, before starting to slow dance with him so that they wouldn't disengage.

Tom was obviously dumbstruck. He kept looking at the rest of us to see whether we were approving or disapproving of what my wife had done. He was especially cautious of me.

When that song ended, another even more romantic song came on the stereo. Crystal locked lips with Tom and they really kissed. Then, suddenly, Carol was in his arm, his cock was between her thighs, and they were making out. Crystal had gone to Cory.

I whispered to Elynn, "Are you supposed to be swapping around?" I chuckled, but I think I knew the answer.

Elynn kissed me and said, "Yes, but I'll get a sign from Crystal. I hope you don't mind. I kind of mind moving away from you, but as a neophyte porn star we have our duties to our viewing public." She smiled and we kissed until steam rose from where we stood.

Crystal passed near us and then Elynn was gone into Tom's arms with his cock against her body. She put some energy into the kisses, perhaps because she sympathized with him. She'd been almost this naïve only a few weeks earlier. Elynn rubbed her hot tits against Tom's chest, and that had to be highly arousing to him. I would have cum by now, if I were him.

Crystal vocalized the two letters of the alphabet, and things changed -- 'BJ'. I had my cock in Carol's mouth as she started to blow me, Elynn had dropped in front of Tom and immediately ingested his shaft, and Crystal was doing the same thing to Cory, who looked pleased as punch. I got a wink from him.

Tom stuttered at Elynn, "But ... you're ... I'm ... How do ... What should ..." None of his statements or questions got finished past a syllable or two. He was rapidly moving into a sexual fog.

After almost exactly two minutes, there was another change of partners. Crystal was back sucking on Tom's rampant cock, Elynn had moved back to me -- with a wink and a nod, and Carol was gnawing on Cory's shaft, much to his delight. Two minutes or so later, there was another change. The girls were making sure not to tip anybody over the edge.

Crystal eventually announced, "I love to have my pussy eaten. Somebody go down on me, please." She led Tom to a chaise and lay back. I could hear her low voice explaining to him exactly what she wanted to happen. He again looked at the rest of us on the patio: Elynn had me starting to eat her snatch, and Cory already had his tongue wagging between Carol's thighs in her moistness.

Tom did get into the job that Crystal had assigned. I wasn't jealous, because I was in heaven tasting the sexual droplets from Elynn's privates for the second time that day. I told her, "When you're with Tom, remind him that you have something like what he's doing to you on today's video." We laughed together.

I got a high sign over Tom's head to change partners and so did Cory. I went over and nudged Tom. I was firm when I spoke, "Go eat out Carol. It's time to change. You have to do this."

Tom just automatically shuffled the few feet to the other chaise, and buried his face in Carol's cunt. She did some steering, and said a few words of encouragement to him.

With great pleasure and assurance, I went down on my wife, tasting her nectar that I never tired of. I knew what to do, and in my short window I think I did stir up a small orgasm in her body.

We repeated the swap a few minutes later, with Tom moving to Elynn. He was becoming more inured to what was going on in the group it seemed, although some of his motions were mechanical.

I heard Elynn telling Tom that he should buy the video that she did today, because on it he'd be able to see me eating her cunt and bringing her to orgasm, just like what was happening with everyone right then.

Crystal had Tom back eating her cunt a few minutes later, and then steered him around until she could take his cock and push it against her hot pussy. "Time to put this into me, Tom. Give me pleasure. Give yourself pleasure."

Tom pushed forward, but only after seeing me do the same thing into Elynn's warm love nest. Elynn and I instantly had a good erotic rhythm going as we fucked. She was laughing as she watched Tom and Crystal; he was still as stiff as a board. Elynn and I were very loving.

Crystal nicely warned Tom not to cum until he was given permission. He nodded that he understood.

I had the same devilish streak in me that Crystal did. I whispered to Elynn, "Try to get Tom to cum. Porn Queens are supposed to be able to inspire spurting cocks. See if you can do it during your interval. Use some of your dirty talk."

Elynn kissed me. "I love fucking. I'll remind Tom of our earlier discussion and all the possibilities that could mean for our knowing each other in the future. Some dirty talk will probably help more than anything physical that I can do."

"Don't sell your physical assets short, dear. You have two great weapons in this war to bring him to the dark side of life."

Elynn pushed Tom onto his back, and then sucked on his shaft for a minute. She also pushed his cock between her glorious globes and tit fucked him for a minute. He was almost numb. Elynn sucked on his cock for about thirty seconds. The color of his cock was threatening.

She then told him so we could all hear, "I had to clean off the residue of Crystal's pussy juices from your big cock. She tasted really good. Thank you for keeping those for me. Maybe later, I'll get some of those juices right out of Crystal's hot little cunt without them being second-hand. Would you like to see me do that?

"I've been wanting your cock inside me all evening. Remember at the bar I told you I liked to fuck, and here we are fucking. I can tell you like to fuck, too. I hope you like big breasts, like mine. I love to have them sucked on, and the nipples made big and hard. You can even be a little rough.

"I love to tit fuck some guys. When I was doing my porn video this afternoon, I had Dave fuck my tits. At one point, I had his cum all over me; it was dripping from my face, my hair, my neck, and especially my big tits. I don't want you to resist me. I want you to blast your hot male semen deep inside me. I want to leak your cum all night. Can you do that, Tom? Can you cum inside me and fill my filthy porn-star pussy?"

Elynn was good, and I don't know how he resisted. A minute or two past what seemed to be Crystal's swap time, she indicated we should change again. Carol went to Tom, Crystal came to me, and Cory gladly received Elynn, and he immediately latched on to one of her tits with his mouth as she slid down his cock in the cowgirl position.

Crystal and I fucked happily. She told me I was a devil for putting Elynn up to trying to get Tom to finish her game prematurely. We noticed that Carol was stepping him down slightly from the near-peak that Elynn had left him in. His cock had appeared a deadly purple color.

At the appointed time, I gestured to Crystal, "Go fuck your date."

She gave me a kiss, and then went to Tom. Carol went to Cory, her erstwhile date, and Elynn came back to me.

Elynn stood seductively in front of me and spread her labia so I could see her pink. She said so that Tom could hear her, "I'm used merchandise. All the men in the room have been inside me. Are you sure you want to fuck me?" Her voice had that little girl, teasing quality to it.

I took hold of her hands and helped her mount me. I penetrated into her body as she lowered onto me. "I wasn't planning to fuck you tonight. I was planning on making love to you, and I think I can do that now."

Elynn caved into my arms and we kissed as her jugs and erect nipples etched against my chest. I did fondle, tease, pinch, and pull on her breasts and nipples. She loved it. I could tell we were both falling in love. A normal man, not with his wife, would think he was in the danger zone, but I didn't. I knew we could be inclusive by not being exclusive.

I enjoyed watching my wife and fiancée having the stuffing fucked out of them by their dates. I again had my wife to thank for arranging a highly erotic evening. Eventually, Tom exploded into Crystal's snatch. He nearly passed out from the cumulative experience of having just fucked three very hot women. Cory blasted into Carol, and I filled up Elynn, too.

Elynn amazed me, when she slipped away from me and went over to Crystal and Tom. She carefully withdrew his satisfied cock from inside my wife, sucked him clean, and then went down on my wife who'd started to show some drips.

Crystal moaned and writhed into position to make it easier for Elynn. She stroked Elynn's head and shoulders as she got eaten.

After a few minutes, the two of them changed position and Crystal ate my cum from where it was oozing out of Elynn's cunt. Tom played with Elynn's tits as Crystal worked on her. I thought he was coming around into the scene at this point.

We finally stopped and talked about going in the pool. I got out towels for everyone.

My curiosity got the best of me, and I did sneak over the path to next door to see who was with Ross and Trish. I saw Greg and Darlene, Paul -- Ross's work colleague, and Stacy Landry -- Madison's mother, in various configurations on the pool chaises as they all had sex.

I tiptoed back home and joined the others in the pool. When we got together for a second round, there were no games. Crystal and Tom talked in low voices for a while, and then he was with Carol, and they were the pair that had sex, while Cory and Crystal fucked up a blue streak next to them.

Elynn and I stuck together. I gave her a choice to mix it up, but she looked at me like I was crazy. We were very romantic.

Elynn slept snuggled with her luscious naked body against me. Crystal and Carol were also with us. Cory and Tom had gone to their homes.

Elynn quickly got used to the dress code of nudity at breakfast. It was Elynn, Crystal, Carol, and me. Crystal and I did the cooking and served Carol and Elynn.

We got the low-down on Tom from the Crystal and Carol. He really had no idea about the sex that had gone on at the party. When Deb had told him about our party, he was sure she'd been teasing him. Our games with him the night before had truly stunned him for most of the evening.

Crystal had found out that he'd never been in a group situation before. He also wasn't that experienced, but then Elynn hadn't been either before our wedding party.

"He didn't rate himself as a very libertine person. I asked him on a scale of one to ten, where he thought he was, and he put himself in the middle. I think that we're all tens -- we are quite ready to do sexual and arousing things with others, we like to dress sexy, and we're not afraid if someone finds out about various aspects of our careers."

I asked Elynn, "Speaking of that, did you weigh the impact on your career of doing the porn that we videoed yesterday?"

She grinned. "I talked to a half-dozen people to get ideas. Basically, it boiled down to the fact that I've fucked my boss -- Ross, I'm in love and fuck his son -- you Dave, I'm starting to become bisexual with my boss's wife (Trish) and his daughter-in-law -- you Crystal, and none of them care. Ross promised me a sterling recommendation if I ever wanted to flee the whole situation we had unfolding, but I told him it wasn't even a fleeting thought.

"Moreover, everyone at work thinks that I'm a sexpot because of my tits, but they also think that I'm naïve. So, if they find out that I've done some porn videos, it'll only improve my reputation. I suspect everyone at work will rush to the Internet to see what my unfettered boobs look like and to watch me get planked by Dave. Paul thought they'd all be jealous. I can understand that."

"Okay. We're not in the business of destroying careers."

"Not to worry. I also talked to Kim Stanley. She told me she'd done a video and also that she'd find me a great position at one of her companies if things really fell apart."

I looked up, "Where is Kim these days? Since our wedding, I really haven't seen her or are we on different schedules?"

The three girls shrugged. They didn't know.

###

List of Characters (Dramatis Personae)

Couples grouped together.

Dave Toller and Crystal Wolcott -- cyber security expert/Ross's son & flight attendant/runs Crystal Blue Photography (CBP).

Ross Toller & Trish Wolcott -- Investment manager/Dave's father & nurse/Crystal's older sister.

Greg Caldwell & Darlene Mentis -- Lawyer & nurse. She works w Trish.

Mitch & Deborah Singer -- Runs Silver's Gym & flight attendant.

Molly & Jake Walters -- private porn client of CBP & kinky husband.

Allison & William Kirby -- private porn client of CBP & husband.

Kit & Dax Morrison -- private porn clients of CBP.

Brian & Beth Wolcott -- Trish & Crystal's parents. Farm equipment sales & middle school teacher.

Carol Grainger -- video editor for CBP

Jackie Turner -- private porn client of CBP

Maitlin Westlake -- private porn client of CBP

Steve & Julie Wallace -- client of Crystal + HVAC bux. & runs modeling agency

Wendy Wallace -- Steve's daughter. College freshman.

Lisa Wallace -- Steve's daughter. High school senior.

Derek Frost -- Wendy's BF. College sophomore.

Jade & Carl Dewherst -- bride and groom

Ken Beck & Savannah Sorrell -- best man and matron of honor at Jade & Carol's wedding

Kim Stanley -- Julie Wallace's mother; Lisa and Wendy's grandmother; rich venture capitalist.

Madison Landry -- high school senior; friend of Lisa's.

Doug & Penny Rogers --neighbors next-door to Ross's house.

Stacy Landry -- Madison's mother

Paul Richards -- work colleague with Ross

Josh Kirby -- Internet trader. Bill Kirby's younger brother.

Harley Palmer -- high school friend of Lisa Wallace.

Cory Thomas -- Carol's computer date. Works at Zenith Technology.

Dale and Patricity Short -- across the street neighbors

Morgan Hunter -- friend of Josh & Allison

Tara Green -- friend of Carol. Caterer and flight attendant

Daryl Wills -- friend of Jackie Turner via CBP

Roy Marten -- friend of Maitlin Westlake via CBP

Tom Dayton -- friend of Deborah Singer

Elynn Ghent -- friend of Paul; works with Ross.

Adam and Jill Timms -- another find by Carol

Macy Clark -- friend of Tara; flight attendant.

Heather Sellens -- graduating student; future nurse; Lisa's friend

Chyanne Winslow -- graduating student; Lisa's friend

Mandy Jakes -- graduating student; Lisa's friend

Lynell Wynne -- graduating student; Lisa's friend

Daisy Gervais -- graduating student; Lisa's friend

Tom Dayton -- friend of Deborah Singer

12