Adult Situations Ch. 39-40

Story Info
White hat hacks. Hot woman moves in with group.
7.1k words
4.74
6.8k
10
0

Part 20 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 39 -- Jill and the White Hat Hacker

I stood at the front of the room. There were six of us in the room: Harley, my new sidekick in Cyber Consulting, and an admitted 'white hat hacker'. There also was Bill Morris, the I.T. director; Hank Phillips, the CFO and the man that was Bill's boss; Nick Walgreen -- the head of system ops; Frank Specter -- Another ops guy; and me.

I spoke with the computer hooked up to the projector. The slide on the screen was a bland statement about Cyber Consulting Company (CCC) and today's date.

"Thank you for meeting today. The purpose of this meeting is more of value to you than to me. We think it's very important for Knightsbridge Manufacturing, too. I've been trying to get you take action for two years about your susceptibility to outside hacking, but to no avail.

"My colleague is Harley Palmer. Harley is eighteen and just graduated high school. He is a friend, and I guess in some ways I am his mentor. He doesn't think so, but he has a knack with computers and he's very smart. As a bit of a fun assignment for him, about six weeks ago I gave him an assignment to hack into Knightsbridge Manufacturing computer systems and website, leave a telltale sign, do no damage, and then leave. I'll let him tell you what he did."

Harley stood up. He was in jeans and a t-shirt from a rock band I'd never heard of. He wore two threadbare sneakers. This was not typical business dress at Knightsbridge Manufacturing.

"Hi guys. Nice to meet you. Let me start by showing you the result of my having gone onto your website. Getting in was a piece of cake and I'd never hacked anything before. It only took me about twenty minutes using some rudimentary techniques I learned on the Internet."

The screen changed to a browser and everyone watched as Harley typed in the website address of the company and hit the return key. There was skepticism in the room that anything important would happen. Up came Knightsbridge's home page. The main picture on the page was a photo taken by a drone that showed about two hundred smiling employees outside the main building forming the letters 'K' and 'M' for Knightsbridge Manufacturing.

"This is your home page. Do you notice anything unusual?"

The other four men leaned forward. Finally, Bill -- the I.T. director -- said, "No. Should we see something special?"

"Look at the upper-right corner of the letter 'M', particularly the serif. Let me zoom in for you." Harley started to smile. I was chuckling. We'd rehearsed this, but he was doing so well at it.

As the screen very slowly zooned into the 'M' and then into the upper-right serif, the beautiful nude body of Lisa Wallace came into sharper and sharper focus as she enlarged. It wasn't lewd. It was just a tasteful teenage nude smiling up at the camera like everyone else in the picture.

"There! How's that?"

"Shit! Really? How long has that been up there?"

I spoke, "Well, it took two weeks to schedule this meeting, so overall about three or four weeks."

Harley said, "I also gave myself an email account on your server. If you need to contact me, I'm harleypalmer@knightsbridge.com, like many of your other email accounts. Unlike most of you, I opted to receive the weekly executive briefings about the state of the company. You do need to beef up sales in the western states.

"I also browsed through all the HR records in the company. Bill, I think you're underpaid. I also found the strategic plan and all your customer contact data, and it looks like you're already falling behind the projections for sales into the major accounts, so something is wrong somewhere."

Hank Phillips, the most senior guy in the room, held his hand up. "STOP! You have my undivided attention. How do we fix this? What will it cost us?" He sounded resigned and desperate.

I stood and took the podium. Harley winked at me and sat down. He'd left the zoomed picture of naked Lisa on the screen -- the little devil. I launched into the lecture the I.T. guys had heard before about firewalls, passwords, and more. I kind of liked glancing over at Lisa's hot body now and then.

Harley stood up at one point, and in detail described how he'd found a wedge into the company's servers. From KM's point of view, it all went downhill from there. Eventually, we started using some other PowerPoint slides, ending with an Action List for KM.

Hank said, "And you're not extorting money from us?"

I frowned, "No. Why would I do that? I like all you guys, and you're good for the local economy. Just fix the things on that last slide and I think you'll have a more robust security conscious workforce, too. At this point, you don't even need us to help you. We would like to remain your outside I.T. gurus and network support staff. Please consider all this a gift to KM."

Hank just looked at the I.T. director and they nodded. He said, "Consider it done! I figure about four weeks."

I asked, "Are there any questions?" I flipped back to the picture of Lisa's hot teenage body standing at the edge of the 'M'.

Nick, the lowest ranked man in the room, raised his hand and asked, "Who's the naked chick on our website's home page? Does she date anybody?" Everyone in the room laughed, and the meeting broke up. Lisa's hot little body was still on display on the projection screen.

* * * * *

Crystal was back in the Crystal Blue Photography studio doing a traditional business sitting for a professional woman, and then editing some of the 'private porn' and 'public porn' videos we'd done, including my work with Elynn. I was helping Carol shoot the love scene with Jill Timms.

Jill was married to Adam, a flight instructor on corporate jets, and she worked at the main city library, mostly as a research librarian. She was the you went to and asked a question, such as I want to know more about dinosaurs. By the end of the hour, you'd know more about dinosaurs than you wanted to know.

Carol was with me rather than Crystal since she had known Jill and Adam for several years, especially while she was a student renting their garage apartment for two years. They never had a sexual relationship until recently, but Carol figured out about their private lives from comments and even peeking into the house when the Timms had guests.

Jill had been an easy sell on doing a 'mature' sex video. She understood pornography, the purpose and function it served in society, and much like my wife and other friends, she loved to fuck. Jill was also an expert at dirty talk.

For this particular video, we were mixing young and old -- Jill and, of all people, my brilliant and freshly graduated from high school teenager -- Harley Palmer.

Harley had done a spectacular job of white hat hacking on one of my occasional clients, and then briefing them with me about what he'd done and how, so the huge hole in their networks and servers could be blocked once and for all.

As a reward for Harley, I explained about the porn we produced, and asked if he was interested. Harley was brilliant and nerdy, and wildly horny. He couldn't get enough pussy, and that's saying something because he was a friend-with-benefits with Lisa and Wendy Wallace, and Madison Landry -- the other teens that were blended in with all our horny friends. He'd been to several of our parties, and had even nailed some of the older women. He wanted more, and had seen Jill and she actually turned him on. As the expression goes, he had a 'thing' for older women.

Crystal had outlined the plot, and then the shooting techniques the day before in a short meeting with Jill, Harley, Carol, and me. We spent time talking about the plot and various scenes.

Thus, earlier in the day, I'd taken a simple iPhone with me into the well-lit public library and taken a running video of young Harley going in with a supposed homework assignment. He went to Jill in her librarian role and posed his question to her, and then she escorted him to the stacks to find appropriate books and materials for his high school term paper.

In the course of pointing out books and areas of research to him, the two touch a lot and there is obviously increasing intimacy between the pair. In the end, Jill returns to her desk and Harley leaves with some books to check out.

By 'coincidence' the two meet and the nearby coffee shop and she sits with Harley and they start talking. She asks what being in high school is like, and what his love life is like. He complains about the absence of any love life, and Jill then offers additional services to help him move into adulthood. They agree to go to Harley's home because his parents don't get home until late.

The scene we were shooting was in the simplest of the bedrooms in my house. We'd gotten a student desk, posters, and other accessories to make the room look 'teenage boy'. We had the lights in position around the bed and had wired the place for sound, since Jill was so proficient at 'dirty talk'. We wanted to capture her lewd and erotic expressions as she said them.

We worked on some hand signals to change position, keep doing what they're doing with more emphasis, and so on. We kept the signals simple and intuitive.

We started filming with Harley leading Jill into his house and thanking her for a ride home. Things escalated quickly and they started to kiss. He brings her to his room and even shows her his stash of porn magazines and videos. Jill claims she has something better for him.

The two made out as their clothes got discarded, mostly Harley's. Jill then started a blowjob on the teen and I zoomed in on her talented rendition of his cock disappearing into her mouth. In no time at all he fired off into her mouth. "I'm so sorry, Miss Carter (her stage name), you were just too good on my penis."

"It's a delicious cock, young man. Call it a cock, and you have a great one. Now, let me revive you and we'll do some other things. Have you ever eaten a woman's pussy?"

"Pussy? Eaten? I'm not sure what you mean." Harley was a good actor. He played the role of the naïve nerd perfectly, probably because he had some experience in that realm.

I filmed as Harley pretended to not know what to do as Jill stripped and then spread her legs for him. He was truly awed by seeing her twat for the first time either on or off camera. In this case Carol was on one side of Jill and I was on the other as we captured the look on Harley's face.

Harley went nearly delirious with the wonderful taste of Jill's pussy. He raved about how she tasted and how that was the best and he wanted more. Jill removed the rest of her clothes and then the two got on Harley's bed. She showed him some more about eating pussy and fingering her quim. She taught him about a clitoris and how it gave a woman great pleasure and made her want to come back for more.

Jill sucked life back into Harley, but he was young a didn't need much help. As I got a close-up from beside them, Jill steered the much younger man's cock into her fuzzy pussy. He just sank into her as though there was no impediment whatever. Jill acted like this was pure heaven.

Carol and I then stepped the couple through the seven standard positions that are seen porn videos: missionary, open missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spoon, side saddle, and the pounding plank. We got about five to ten minutes of the couple in each position, and then paused.

"You two doing all right?" I asked, as we started the pause.

Jill grinned, "I'm better than fine. Harley, you're doing a great job and delivering a lot of pleasure to me. I love that we're fucking together."

The couple had some water as they sat on the edge of the bed and then Jill fluffed up her teenage lover, and we started to video again. The couple had decided that they like open missionary and spoon the best, so we focused on those two positions.

We got some great videos in each position. Harley then signaled that he needed to orgasm.

Jill started to chant, "Cum in my pussy. Cum in my pussy. I want your cum. Pump your jizz into me." She went on and on, and the words got dirtier and dirtier. "I want your teenage baby makers in my dirty cunt."

Harley pumped faster and faster, and I watched Carol zoom on the intense look on his face as he struggled to fall over the edge of his orgasm. I took that cue and did the same on Jill's face. She had slammed her eyes shut and had a combination smile and grimace as she approached her own high. This wasn't her first of the day.

Jill screamed, "NOW! I'M CUMMING." Her body lurched forward into Harley's as he made his final stabs of his large teenage cock into her small mature body. Jill's breasts shook as did the entire bed. They were cumming together.

The two froze in position, as Harley's cum surged from his body into Jill's. They remained that way for over a minute, a point I thought unusual. He finally lay down carefully over her smaller body and the pair kissed and kissed and kissed. I could also hear the murmur of affectionate words between them.

Harley slowly withdrew his cock from inside Jill. I videoed the extraction, and then the immediate appearance of his white man goo from the gaping opening into her small body.

Harley pulled Jill to the edge of the bed, knelt on the floor, and buried his face in her crotch to suck up the cum and copious quantity of girl juice that Jill had generated. Jill moaned and then sat up partially to watch the teen clean up her snatch from the load he'd just injected into her.

Jill told him, "I love to eat cum. Don't hoard it all. Don't swallow. Bring it to me so I can have it. Snowball with me. Get a big splooge of cum in your mouth and then come and French kiss with me. Give it to me. We can share."

Harley did just that as Carol and I followed the antics of the pair of lovers. He finally stopped his collection trips to her slit, and the pair were just cuddling and kissing without the added fluids.

Carol signaled to me that we were at the end of the video. I agreed, and so we wrapped up the scene. Carol told Jill and Harley, "We're through. Great job, especially at the end."

Jill said, "Yes, I only know two other men that'll eat cum from my pussy -- my husband and Dave. Harley, where'd you learn to do that; you're number three."

Harley was sitting on the side of the bed next to the still alluring Jill. "Indirectly from Dave. He did it to Wendy and Lisa -- my girlfriends, and they both told me that I had to learn to do that, too. I just consider doing that as part of lovemaking."

"Well, you can make love to me anytime. That was a stellar experience, and I have thoroughly enjoyed myself this afternoon. I'm still horny, however."

Jill turned to me, "Now that you don't have a camera in your hands, how about you coming and making love to me. Aren't you the least bit horny, having watched your protégé plow his teenage cock into my body and then eat me out?"

I sized her up, "I am -- very horny, in fact. I will."

Carol just went to Harley and kissed him. She said, "I'm led to believe that teenage boys have remarkable recovery ability, and that they're ready to have sex only a few minutes after having an orgasm. I'd like to test that hypothesis, that is if you're as interested as I am."

Harley lit up like a Christmas tree. "I am very interested. Yes."

Carol and I shed our clothing side by side in less than a minute, and then went to our new lovers.

Jill said, "I don't need any foreplay. I just want that cock pumping love and cum into my body."

Carol told Harley much the same thing. "Having watched the two of you fucking for two hours has me really revved up. I just want that cock in my cunt. Bury it in there, Harley."

Carol had taken hold of Harley's cock as soon as she was naked, and it was amazing to watch his shaft return to its granite like state in only seconds. She lay back on the bed and steered his cock to her slit as he maneuvered over her using both hands with elbows locked to avoid crushing Carol.

I happily watched my fiancée have over eight inches of teenage man meat slide deep into her body, as I fed my cock into Jill right beside the pair. I thought what a decadent group we were.

Later, I blasted my load of cum into Jill and then duplicated what Harley had done with her earlier in terms of cleaning up her vulva and surrounding area, and snowballing the wastes with her. Jill just ate that stuff up.

"I'm a little cum dumpster for you guys," Jill proclaimed. "Just think of the little librarian with her prim and proper look, her big eye glasses, a pencil tucked behind her ear, and her maxi skirts, sitting at the library oozing your cum from inside her horny body. That's what I'll be. Maybe you can come in sometime, and I'll take you to the store room or stacks and we can fuck and you can fill up my snatch with your jizz, and then watch me return to work with your baby batter running down my legs."

By the time we finished and showered in the guest bathroom, it was six o'clock. I offered dinner to everyone, but both Harley and Jill made excuses but thanked me for the invitation.

Jill had promised to meet her husband Adam at the airport so they could go to dinner up in Bradenton at some Mexican restaurant that they both liked. Adam had been flying around the countryside checking out a woman getting instruction in a Cessna Citation.

I asked, "Does he ever play around with his female students?"

Jill laughed, "I think this is the first female he's had in years. A female pursing a pilot's license is rare, and one transitioning to jets is really, really rare. I don't think he's had the opportunity arise. He'd tell me if it had. We're long past the secrets stage."

Harley had promised his parents that he'd be home for dinner. He could truthfully tell them that he was with me -- his boss for his summer job at Cyber Consulting Company.

We trooped downstairs and just left all the photographic gear in the bedroom. Crystal was puttering around the kitchen, pulling out some leftovers.

After some brief conversations, Harley and Jill left. We all got a glass of wine, and then Carol and I told Crystal about our rough afternoon: we just had to video this hot old-young couple fucking each other's lights out, and then we were pressed into service to join them and repeat the action. Crystal laughed as her two lovers tried to overplay their hands.

Crystal updated us on how her photography business had gone that day. She'd signed up a 'pretty woman', as she described her, for some private porn to surprise her husband on his birthday that would include a threesome with a friend of hers that he had the hots for. I said that sounded like one really good birthday.

I looked forward to each day. The fact that each day had come to involve a lot of sex and lovemaking might have made a difference in my thinking. I talked to Ross, and he was feeling the same thing.

The three of us went to bed after some television and made love. As I dozed off to sleep, I thought how fortunate I was to be in love with two women, and to have the kind of open lifestyle that I enjoyed. I then realized I loved many other women. I started to count them, one by one, but I fell deep asleep...

Chapter 40 -- Tara Moves In

Two feminine hands covered my eyes from behind the deck chair I was sitting in reading on the patio of our new home. I'd just seen Crystal go inside, and Carol was in town working, so I ruled out those two.

A deep whisper said, "God, I've missed you. I hope you missed me."

I felt the hands carefully. Somebody gave the side of my head a kiss.

I said, "If I guess wrong, you'll be greatly insulted and leave, and I don't want that to happen. The kind of games I'm good at have a hand controller and a game console. I'm an expert at killing trolls, but guessing whose beautiful hands cover my eyes, I'm terrible at."

12