Adult Situations Ch. 39-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes uncovered and Tara appeared in front of me. I stood and we shared a tender kiss.

"Tara, where have you been? I thought you wrote us off as too slutty or too something for your tastes."

She studied me at arm's length, "No way. I should have told you. The airline lost three senior attendants on the trans-Atlantic routes, so I got reassigned quite suddenly for the past three months. My home base, all expenses paid, became Paris. It was a tough job, but somebody had to do it. I even had a Paris address and got mail there."

"So, you've been back and forth over the pond a lot."

"Five days a week, but it wasn't always from Paris. London and Roma got in the mix, too, and then I had Berlin, Frankfurt, Athens, and Madrid routes. Just about all were trans-ocean out of JFK or IAD -- Dulles. When I was stateside, it was only for an overnight and not long enough to get back here. I got premium pay, and lots of brownie points in my airline HR folder as being a good corporate player."

"How many proposals of marriage have you had?"

Tara laughed, "Overall, or in those three months. Actually, they're the same number -- four!" She held up four fingers. I checked her left hand and there was no ring on it.

"No, I'm not married or engaged. One night of good sex is not the grounds for a long-term relationship. I want to know more about the man I end up with than that he eats pussy well or that he has a rapid recovery time."

I grinned, "May I ask who your suitors were?"

Tara blushed, "Those four were one-night stands, but I had a few others. The guys really were single, and nice, and good at seduction. One was from Paris, another from London, another from Milan, and the last was from Athens. He actually took me home to meet his mother and sister the next morning. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I even swapped with another girl so I wouldn't have to go back to Athens. I hope I've heard the last of all of them."

"You are quite spectacular, you know. If I hadn't met you at my wedding reception, I might have proposed to you, too." However, I couldn't keep a straight face. We both laughed.

Tara said, "I swapped emails with Carol a couple of times. I asked her not to tell you I was finally coming home. They actually gave me the whole week off. In any case, I'm back stateside again."

"I hope you plan to spend it with us. As you must know, Crystal, Carol, and I now live here, next door to Ross, Trish, and Kim when she's in town or not doing some big deal."

"I knew that theoretically; you might say that. Carol told me in a one-liner that you'd moved into the house next door. I couldn't visualize it until I drove up today. It's fabulous. You should feel proud to be your age with a house this grand." She gestured toward the whole back of the large home with one hand.

I chuckled, "Mine, Crystal's, Carol's, and the Bank of America's, you mean? Actually, it was a carpe diem moment. Patricity, across the street, mentioned the Swiss couple that owned the house wanted to sell. It hadn't even gone on the market. We moved quickly and put together a deal."

"So, there's the three of you in this huge house. Five bedrooms?"

"The three of us are in one, and then we have sleepover guests all the time. You're always welcome, too, but the rule is no pajamas." I snickered. "Hey, do you want a room?"

"Room with benefits?" Tara teased. "I might be interested."

"I need a note from my keepers," I said, "my partners in this house thing."

"Carol already told me to come and fuck your lights out. She told me Crystal would agree. The offer of a room would be stellar."

"You know it's more than that. I know we click sexually. I hated to see you leave after the wedding party ended, and I really have missed your presence. We have sexual chemistry. What about all the other kinds of chemistry we need to have, plus you need to have it with Carol and Crystal, and I guess also the others that hang out around here."

Tara nodded. "I think I can do that. I fit in well with just about everybody I work with and that I meet. Will you give me a chance? I can't imagine a better melting pot than having someone living with you day in and day out."

I stood and Tara and I hugged. It was a non-sexual hug. I didn't want to signal that I had an ulterior motive.

"Let's go find Crystal and get her take on this, and then have you pick a guest room."

Crystal warmly greeted Tara with several kisses and hugs. The message was clear: we're glad to have you back with us.

Tara checked with me and spoke, "I've kind of invited myself to move into your home to see whether we all get along. Of course, there's the sex, and I'm open to that."

Crystal grinned, "Just to clarify that last point, the sex won't just be with Dave. Carol and I love to have other partners -- male or female. We also have lots of guests that we would want all our live-in guests to consort with. Ross, Trish, and Kim are three of those from next door. We also have two sets of neighbors that like to come by, and then a whole raft of friends."

Tara had listened carefully. She said, "Is there supposed to be a problem in there someplace?" She gave a lusty smile.

"Atop that, we do like to talk and know all there is to know about another person. I'm sure that Dave talked about chemistry being more than just the sex. Carol and I feel the same way."

Tara said, "Well, you know my crazy schedules working for the airline. Will that upset or annoy any of you?"

"Only that you're not around all the time. We do like you and I'm sure we'll come to love you." Crystal turned to me, "Show her the available space and have her pick."

After a few more words of support, I led Tara up the stairs. She paused at the top and looked down at the whole of the living area, taking in details of her new luxurious home.

Tara said, "This will work out well. I have a tiny furnished apartment up by the airport. I hope you'll let me contribute to the mortgage with what I'm currently paying my landlord."

"It'll be up to you. There's no pressure to pay."

I showed Tara the master bedroom suite, so she knew where we hung out, and then we started going from bedroom to bedroom.

In the third bedroom, the lights, remote cameras, and tripods were still set up from a video that CBP had done with Madison and me the previous weekend.

Tara asked innocently, "Why all the photographic equipment in this bedroom?"

Internally, I rolled my eyes. I said, "Oh, I did a porn video with Madison on Saturday. Since it's our own property and we've used this bedroom before for other videos, there was no need to dismantle everything after we finished the videos. We can easily move it to another room if this is your choice."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait!" Tara sputtered. "You did a porn film with a girl named Madison?"

"Saturday afternoon for CBP." I smiled, wondering whether this was headed south.

"CBP is Crystal Blue Photography, right?"

"Crystal and Carol. It's their business -- weddings, sittings, commercial stuff, and in this case, erotica -- both private porn and commercial adult."

"Private porn?"

"Erotic sex videos done by and for one person, often to show another to arouse, entice, and seduce. These videos usually don't see the light of day on the Internet, the way the commercial adult videos do."

"And you personally do this?"

"I do. So does Ross, and most of the other males in our circle of friends."

"And the women?"

"Oh, some of CBP's customers participate, but so far most of the videos that have gone public on the Internet on porn sites have been with our friends. As I think about it, just about everybody in our circle of friends -- male and female -- has done at least one."

"Crystal and Trish?"

"They've each done several now. I've been in about half of the public ones and about two-thirds of the private porn videos."

"How many is that?"

I think that I've done about 75 private porn videos and 25 public ones made specifically for the Internet. A few of the private porn customers of CBP did eventually make theirs public. If you're worried about STDs or something, everyone gets tested before and after sometimes. We're careful."

"I hadn't thought of that, but good. How had I not known about this? I mean I know that Carol edits porn movies, I just never thought about where they came from."

"They were playing on all the televisions in the house and even on the patio when we had the wedding reception. I was in most of them, although much of the time, even in a complete video, you may never see my face."

"Just your... cock, huh?" She was starting to laugh.

I chuckled. She was making me embarrassed for some reason. I thought I'd come to grips with my sideline career as a male porn star."

Tara then asked an important question that took my thinking in an entirely new direction. "What if somebody new came along and wanted to volunteer to be in one of your movies?"

I studied her as I redirected my thinking to where she seemed to be going. I replied, "I'd talk to Crystal or Carol, although they talk together about that stuff now. I don't think I've made any recommendations in that regard."

Tara suddenly grinned. "I want to do a fuck and suck vid with you."

"Wow. I'd like that, too. If you're thinking that's a requirement for living with us, it's not. That's also not how you pay your rent. There's no obligation for living here, especially when we all like you."

"Oh, I wasn't thinking of those things. I was thinking that I'd like to do something daring with my life -- something sexy, erotic, and risqué. Doing a porn video or two would be perfect."

"You should think about the impact on your job, think worst case."

"I am. Worst case is that I get fired, I guess. Blah! NBD. No big deal. I'll get another job and start to live a normal life where I'm home in the evenings and work from nine to five. I won't get suddenly assigned to Paris, and as good as that sounds, it really sucked in some ways."

I asked, "Is this a suicide pact between you and the gods to make that happen?"

"No. No. If I fuck in a video, that's pure fun and knowing you guys, I make a little loot. If no one wises up, I continue an interesting job. I know that it's not the ONLY job I could be good at. ALL jobs have their highs and lows. What I'm trying to communicate is that getting let go wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen."

"What if some passenger recognized you as the girl he'd jerked off to in his hotel room the night before as he watched porn?"

"Eeech, so what. I get propositioned at least once a day now. I turn down 99.99-percent of the offers I want you to know. One more won't change the numbers much. If the ass announces it to the whole plane, I become a little more famous, maybe sell a couple more videos on line, and carry on while remaining calm. Oh, and 'Please don't stand by the cockpit door, sir.'"

I rolled my eyes, "Talk to Crystal. She'll also have a better perspective on your flight attendant job vis-� -vis doing porn videos that become popular on the Internet. She's done a lot of thinking about all of this and still does."

* * * * *

Crystal, Carol, Tara and I were naked in bed. We were watching a porn video. The stars of the porn video were Carol, Tara, and me. It was CBP's first F-F-M porn video that would be sold to a commercial distributor of smut. Carol had finished editing the raw footage that afternoon.

On the screen, I'd come into the large shower room of our house naked as the two 'lesbo sluts' were taking a shower, kissing often, and fingering each other. I got in on the sex acts they were doing, and they extended their arousal to include me and especially my cock. We all got wet and soapy, and then rinsed.

I'd left the water running, and brought the two of them to the large waterproof ottoman in the middle of the shower room. They both laid back on the white vinyl piece of furniture, and I plowed my cock into Tara's sodden pussy. There were closeups. Earlier in the video, that same pussy had been eaten until Tara orgasmed on Carol's tongue and fingers.

Tara loved having me fuck her. I knew that the emotions she displayed in the video were genuine. We did like to make love, and tried to do it daily when she wasn't flying around the globe somewhere.

As I pumped my cock into Tara, another handsome male came into the shower room -- Mitch (Deborah's husband). He immediately saw the action and came over, bumping fists with me and kissing both women, despite my cock continuing to plow into Tara.

Carol rolled onto her back, abandoning the rubbing of Tara's clit that she'd been doing. "Fuck me," she said to Mitch. He took direction well, and the cameras carried by Crystal and Elynn zoomed in on his erect cock slowly penetrating into Carol's hot little pussy. The two camera holders were also naked, a point which aroused all of us in our videoing. Carol writhed and moaned like Mitch had triggered all her orgasm points. He probably had.

Crystal commented on the bed as we watched the video only thirty feet from where the video was made, "I like that scene. Penetration of new pussies by new cocks really sells well. I think we'll do more threesomes after this."

I suggested, "We need more swap and M-M-F videos. I bet those tend to be selected more than a straight couple fucking video. Then there are the vids that I like with two couples -- M-F-M-F with lots of swapping.

Carol and Crystal laughed, "Got to get a little kinky, huh? You should know we love all that. Yes, we'll put those on the to do list."

"Hey, I'm spoiled rotten living with the three of you. When you're all home, I get multiple F-F-F-M experiences. That's very untypical."

Tara said in a thoughtful tone "I'll volunteer to be the F in the M-M-F video. I bet having two guys tend to you at once is a real treat. Three might be even better yet."

I pointed to Tara but looked at the other two females in the bed, "See? We are corrupting her. She's looking forward to this kind of stuff now. When she moved in with us, she wasn't sure she liked sex. Now, she wants it all the time by multiple partners of either sex."

Tara laughed, "My secret has been discovered, and what EVER made you think I didn't like sex."

There was some whispering between the three women and then Tara said, "Wait, I can show you."

Tara scooted down the bed and then knee-walked up my legs until her pussy was right over my hardness. She took hold of my shaft and rubbed it along her slit, and then suddenly I was engulfed in her wonderful, warm, female wetness.

Carol stood on the bed holding onto the headboard. She stepped her nude body over me, and then lowered her pussy to my mouth. I was fucking Tara and eating out my fiancée.

I then felt someone fondling my balls, and then licking from my balls up my cock, and then, I assumed, up into the pussy that had started to slowly move up and down on my shaft. Crystal was in on the scene.

I thought this might make a good segment on one of our porn videos. I tried to think about remembering this to remind Crystal the next time we were doing a video -- tomorrow, in fact. My mind was really fogged with the sensuous feeling and tastes I was suddenly experiencing.

Since Tara had moved in a couple of weeks earlier there'd been an up-tick in our 'family' sex. We didn't always have visitors, and when we did, we had sex. Now that Tara was a permanent visitor, it was like she helped us all ratchet up.

Saying that makes it sound as though we'd gotten to a point where there were nights that we didn't have sex. Nights? Days? I was always doing it at least once a day with Crystal AND Carol. Occasionally, one of them would even show up at my office for a quickie. I wanted them to know I loved them, and sex was one currency we all valued and liked to trade in order to show that.

With Tara present, we were always doing an evening family orgy -- like right then, plus I was making love to the three of them individually one other time each day. Four times. That was more than I'd been doing before. My body had adapted nicely, probably under the old philosophy of 'use it or lose it'.

We did have other visitors,, too. Lisa and Madison had come by yesterday, looking cute and fuckable. I was busy for two hours with them. We also got photographed. I wondered what that was all about. No one, except now Crystal, had taken photos of our lovemaking. I had come to think of it as just something we didn't do when we having 'normal' fucks. I guess we were starting a new trend or something.

###

List of Characters (Dramatis Personae)

Couples grouped together.

Dave Toller and Crystal Wolcott -- cyber security expert/Ross's son & flight attendant/runs Crystal Blue Photography (CBP).

Ross Toller & Trish Wolcott -- Investment manager/Dave's father & nurse/Crystal's older sister.

Greg Caldwell & Darlene Mentis -- Lawyer & nurse. She works w Trish.

Mitch & Deborah Singer -- Runs Silver's Gym & flight attendant.

Molly & Jake Walters -- private porn client of CBP & kinky husband.

Allison & William Kirby -- private porn client of CBP & husband.

Kit & Dax Morrison -- private porn clients of CBP.

Brian & Beth Wolcott -- Trish & Crystal's parents. Farm equipment sales & middle school teacher.

Carol Grainger -- video editor for CBP

Jackie Turner -- private porn client of CBP

Maitlin Westlake -- private porn client of CBP

Steve & Julie Wallace -- client of Crystal + HVAC bux. & runs modeling agency

Wendy Wallace -- Steve's daughter. College freshman.

Lisa Wallace -- Steve's daughter. High school senior.

Derek Frost -- Wendy's BF. College sophomore.

Jade & Carl Dewherst -- bride and groom

Ken Beck & Savannah Sorrell -- best man and matron of honor at Jade & Carol's wedding

Kim Stanley -- Julie Wallace's mother; Lisa and Wendy's grandmother; rich venture capitalist.

Madison Landry -- high school senior; friend of Lisa's.

Doug & Penny Rogers --neighbors next-door to Ross's house.

Stacy Landry -- Madison's mother

Paul Richards -- work colleague with Ross

Josh Kirby -- Internet trader. Bill Kirby's younger brother.

Harley Palmer -- high school friend of Lisa Wallace.

Cory Thomas -- Carol's computer date. Works at Zenith Technology.

Dale and Patricity Short -- across the street neighbors

Morgan Hunter -- friend of Josh & Allison

Tara Green -- friend of Carol. Caterer and flight attendant

Daryl Wills -- friend of Jackie Turner via CBP

Roy Marten -- friend of Maitlin Westlake via CBP

Tom Dayton -- friend of Deborah Singer

Elynn Ghent -- friend of Paul; works with Ross.

Adam and Jill Timms -- another find by Carol

Macy Clark -- friend of Tara; flight attendant.

Heather Sellens -- graduating student; future nurse; Lisa's friend

Chyanne Winslow -- graduating student; Lisa's friend

Mandy Jakes -- graduating student; Lisa's friend

Lynell Wynne -- graduating student; Lisa's friend

Daisy Gervais -- graduating student; Lisa's friend

Tom Dayton -- friend of Deborah Singer

12