Adult Situations Ch. 47-48

Story Info
Buying companies. New HR director. Swinging.
7.4k words
4.77
7.5k
8
0

Part 24 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 47 - Neighbors

Connie Mason was a pretty hot brunette. She was tall, lean, and athletic. She was tanned and only had a white band around her waist where her bikini bottoms had blocked the sun from her skin. I wondered whether she'd noticed that I was tanned all-over. The skin where her bra would have been was slightly tan, indicating some partial nudity while sunning.

The absence of her bikini undies revealed a patch of pubic hair in the shape of the letter 'V' aimed down at her slit. Her slit was the kind that didn't really close up, like a coin slot. She was more or less open for business and arousal all the time, with her moisture and fluids open to her undies, or in this case, to the open air and my mouth and tongue.

I've always found it difficult to describe some tastes and colors. One sometimes invokes one to describe the other. Connie was a rainbow of tastes -- sweet, tart, salty, sour, and umami, all rolled into the nectar of the gods.

My fingers penetrated her nude body, the moisture from her inner cavern rapidly covering them as she generated more and more in response to my touch with hand and mouth. I also blew some cool air on her pussy lips.

Connie's first orgasm was a quiet one, almost like a contained sneeze where someone doubles over as though in pain, winces severely, and tries to grasp hold of some animate object to steady themselves. Connie did all of those, and moaned in a way that let the others in the room know without doubt what had just happened.

Soon after, I held her hips and guided her luscious body as she lowered it onto mine with my erect cock slowly coming into contact with her wet labia, and then slowly sliding into her body as her pink warmth surrounded my very erect shaft. As she put her full weight onto me, another one of those moans escaped from deep within her.

My first ejaculation into her body came when we were in a kind of missionary position. I knelt in front of the sofa she was on, my cock had been sawing into her body at a steady rate as my fingers toyed with her clitoris and lower body. I'd also been learning forward and sucking on her nice breasts and nips.

My release triggered Connie's. She just swore. "Oh, God. Oh, God. This is the best feeling in the world. Oh, Yes. Oh, Yessssss."

Later, as we all relaxed almost in silence, Connie said aloud, "We ARE going to do this again and again. I just love that we swapped with the two of you. Thank you. Thank you. I hope this was as good for you as it was for us."

I hadn't totally ignored Jean and Bob. I'd checked over often to be sure Jean was having a good experience. She was. I guess, like Connie, Jean could be almost silent or expressive about her orgasms. I wasn't sure she'd had one, but when she didn't with me, she insisted that the experience was just as rewarding for her.

Bob was a hirsute individual. I wondered whether Jean objected to the presence of such a hairy beast. Apparently, she didn't. Her nude body was cuddled against him with one finger toying with his chest hair. He often kissed her hair or temples in a tender and loving gesture.

We had a second round after some making out. I made sure to suggest to Connie that she cuddle and have a third round with her husband before they slept. I also predicted that they'd have a few things to talk about the next day, so she should prepare herself. She nodded in understanding.

I did prompt her with some of the questions they should ask themselves about what happened with us. Did what we did hurt or help our marriage? Do you feel less affection or desire for me after being with Jean (or me)? What makes you want to this again, or not repeat what happened? If we were meeting for the first time after we saw each other fucking other people the night before, what would you think of me? Should we redefine our marriage or our vows? Should we have sexual relations with other people; if so, under what conditions or in what situations?

After our second round, Connie slipped on her skirt and blouse sans underwear, and scurried home in front of her barely dressed hubby. Bob was laughing and almost daring somebody to see them.

Jean and I made love before we went to sleep. There was little to say at that late hour about the evening other than how nice a time we'd had with her neighbors.

Sunday morning, I asked her, "Care to tell me more about how last night came about?"

Jean blushed, "You corrupted me, and then last night happened." She laughed and then planted a kiss on my cheek.

I teased, "Care to fill in some of the surrounding details?"

Jean made a huge sigh, as though revealing what she was about to say was a huge burden. "Okay. I was raised to believe that a loving relationship was one man and one woman, and that they got married, were exclusive with each other, were mildly possessive of each other with probably the man being dominant.

"If my man flirted with some other woman, I got jealous and worried that he'd cross over one of my rigid boundaries about exclusivity. I did that because if he gave some love to somebody else, it came out of the share that I got.

"I knew that I'd have to hide and suppress some of my feelings in deference to his. We'd have fixed roles in the marriage, too; probably a lot involving who did what around the house or kids, or with each other. I expected to have a role in my man's happiness and for him to have a role in mine.

"And then I had to study you. When I got that report from our private investigator, I thought the man was teasing us with some sexual fantasy. I read about all your relationships and how they functioned. I even sent the PI back to work with a list of questions about how you interacted with people. "

I injected some humor to lighten the moment, "And you found out that I was an ogre and jackass."

"No, I found out that you lived an entirely different paradigm about relationships. I made a list of the traits so that I'd always remember the alternative to what I was led to believe was the only way."

Jean walked across the living room to her small desk and picked up a printed page. She sat next to me and we read together.

Love -- One to Many

Couple to Many

Man-Woman to Any Mix

Exclusivity -- Yes to No

Possessiveness -- Yes to None

Status -- One Dominant to All Equal

Monogamy to Consensual Nonmonogamy

Initiative -- Male to Anyone

Jealousy to Compersion

Boundaries -- Fixed to Flexible

Zero-Sum Game to Unlimited Love

Judgmental -- Yes to No

Communication -- Some to Intense

Roles -- Static to Flexible & Changeable

Happiness -- From Spouse to From Within

Vows -- Fixed Forever to Often Renegotiated

Orientation -- Secular to Spiritual

Terms -- Absolute to Situational

Jean said, "I had to fill in some of the words later. I didn't know about compersion. The PI provided some of the vocabulary, too. He was very insightful.

"So, then the man that epitomizes this paradigm becomes the man that will rescue Cyber Solutions and even help it grow. Moreover, he becomes my boss and mentor... and now my lover. I can't tell you how happy that has made me.

"So, I'm adjusting to this new paradigm with you, and I run into Bob frequently coming and going around here. Our schedules were in synch. Connie showed up, too.

"We flirted with each other. I learned they were a new couple, recently married, and they found out I was single but seeing an interesting guy -- you! Bob teased me about how long I could go between seeing you and some of the comments became pretty sexual and intimate. Connie got into the act, too. I could tell they were pretty libertine in their thinking.

"I put things together when you planned to stay over this weekend. Of course, I knew that you usually were home and you usually made love with people other than your wife or fiancée, and that they did the same with other men.

"I called Crystal and talked to her about my idea. She loved it and coached me in how to make the evening happen. She also told me that she already had Paul lined up as her first of last night.

"I invited Bob and Connie to dinner. I told them 'my special guy' would be there, too, and that we were looking for 'playmates'. I hinted at the sex with some seductive looks and some whispers. I really put the spin on the word 'playmates' -- they knew that I was hinting at something sexual, so they had some advanced notice about my thinking; that is if they got their minds in the gutter, like me." She giggled.

"So, they showed up on time. You weren't here yet, but I got some really hot kisses from the two of them as they came in. I told them that I wanted a lot more before the evening ended. You arrived shortly after that and know the rest. I hope you liked them and enjoyed what I'd set up."

I laughed. "Of course, I did. Connie was a delight, and Bob was cordial and will be a good friend to have. I wish we'd had more time to talk and interact. We seemed to rush through dinner to get to the main event, even though no one had explicitly agreed on the swap."

Jean grinned, "I can ask them back. They're only one floor and a few hundred feet away. It is a Sunday."

"Make it happen," I said. "Be sure they're whole first."

Just then the phone rang. Jean picked up her cell and answered. I watched as she broke into a grin. "Hello, Connie. Yes, we were just talking about last night, too. Are you guys all right?... Good.... Now?... Give us a few minutes and we'll be over... And, yes, we are, too... Bye."

I was smiling. "We are, too, what?"

"Thinking we'd like a repeat of last night," Jean grinned.

"So, we just go over?"

"We're going for lunch -- maybe go out, and then we're at their place the rest of the afternoon... and evening. The way Connie seems to be thinking, you should take all your vitamins, too."

* * * * *

I owned Jenkin's Networking. Well, Cyber Solutions owned it, and I was the head of CS and had become personally identified with the company in my mind, body, and spirit. I had married the company.

Phil Rothman, the founder and previous CEO, had become all but totally unable to work. Occasionally, we'd talk by phone and I'd find things to ask him. I knew he loved the company, and my questions helped shift his mind from his sinking physical shape to something else for a few minutes. He was always interested in the latest contracts or news of various employees. His doctors had given him less than a year. If what he said was true, I knew I'd be attending Phil's funeral in the near future. He planned on a nice suicide and I knew he had the means and motivation.

Ralph Jenkin's on the other hand, had just gotten old and crotchety. He wanted to retire on one hand, but be on staff in another. I'd created a position for him -- Senior Networking Consultant Emeritus. Ralph laughed and took that title for his new job. "I like it. Right mix of what I want to do with the rest of my life."

I was in Durham, North Carolina, for a change. This was my third week getting my arms around JN -- Jenkin's Networking -- and working out how to integrate it into the CS domain. The wiring part of the business had been divested to a large local electrical house that specialized in commercial installations. That transfer also removed twenty-five people from the employment rosters and moved them elsewhere.

With the help of Ron Carter at CS, we moved their network monitoring operation to the Atlanta office. Conversely, due to the proximity to some of the server farms that we used, we'd moved Haley Shelton's Cloud Service operation to Durham. She'd moved there with her staff; well, most of them. In both those moves there was little grumbling. We'd stressed the benefits of the combined operations in both companies as the merger was announced.

Hidden in the wings, Kim Stanley sat smiling and rendering advice. Besides her suggestions, advice, counsel, and interest, she continued to be one of my lovers. She remained as sexually 'hot' as ever. Better than that, the sexy blonde was often in my bed.

The backing of her money for CS to buyout Jenkin's was no secret. Thus, her presence in Durham with me at the JN offices. Some of the JN senior managers were in the conference room with us along with two others from Atlanta, including a new HR manager that I'd hired -- Meg Roland.

CS hadn't had an HR director until a month earlier. The function at JN was considered an extension of payroll and handled in the finance area. Things were changing under my watch.

Meg was not happy with me. In the interest of openness and with Jean's consent, I revealed to Meg that I had an active loving relationship with Jean, and also with Kim.

Meg's eyes had rolled around in her pretty little head. Jean was on the speaker phone as I made my revelation. She promised to sign a hold harmless agreement for the company to absolve me and them from any future legal action. Jean said, "I wanted this, and I continue to want this. Dave is the truest love in my life that I've found. I don't and won't give him up. I'll quit if it comes to that."

Meg screamed out just before I did, "DON'T QUIT! I know how valuable you are to Dave and the company. You've got me over a barrel. For now, just let me think about this."

Meg turned to me, "The Kim Stanley affair is a little different since she's not an employee. You know what advice I'd give."

I chuckled, "Meg, Kim mostly lives next door to me at my father's house. She's in his bed with him and his wife most of the time. Often, she's in mine, but then his wife is, too."

Meg rolled her eyes again. "Oh, I know I said that I like human resource challenges, but I didn't think they'd be like this. I'll be back to you next week... maybe."

Later, we talked about merging and changing the pay scales and compensations plans for the various levels of employees in the three locations. Meg had done her homework and had some novel ideas about how to bridge the very different approaches.

At the end of the day, we each found an empty office or conference room in the Durham executive suite and made telephone calls to our other offices or home. I called 'home' and touched base with Crystal and Carol who were still working at the photography studio.

Crystal told me, "Carol and I have dates tonight -- dinner and dancing. The two men are friends of Bill Kirby -- Deborah's husband. I hope that's all right with you?"

I laughed, "My darlings, I am about eight-hundred miles away with Kim Stanley and Meg Roland, and a few others from CS. Kim assured me that after dinner she was a 'sure thing' tonight, so... do I mind? Do YOU mind?"

We both laughed. We were behaving consistent with our long-term lifestyle of having an open marriage. We all wished the others well with many orgasms for our 'dates' and I ended the call. It was after five-thirty, and I'd reminded Jean earlier to go home and stir up things with Connie and Bob. I was sure that Bob would enjoy an F-F-M evening, if it came to that.

I used Jenkin's old office for my call. This would also become my 'while in North Carolina' office. I wondered if there were a 'Jean' in North Carolina to be my office wife, the way Jean had turned out to be. So far, there hadn't been any indications of such a person.

I found Meg and Kim in the nearby conference room. They were in deep discussion and had a serious look about them, especially Meg. When I appeared at the door their conversation stopped and they both looked embarrassed. I wondered what that was about. I guessed that I had something to do with it.

I suggested an early dinner, and they agreed. The others from CS had already left for the airport. They were getting a commuter flight back to Atlanta.

We found a Thai restaurant in a shopping mall that we agreed on for dinner. Over dinner, I raised an interesting albeit morbid question: "What would happen if that commuter plane crashed?" I was met with puzzled expressions.

Kim said, "We'd lose some friends and colleagues."

Meg started to nod. "We'd lose some key personnel that are vital to running the business."

I said, "Do we have protection for that rare occurrence?"

Meg said, "No, but we will tomorrow or as soon as I can arrange it. I think I know who to call."

Kim said, "You just woke me up to potential issues in about two dozen other ventures I'm funding. Meg, I want to find out where you go for 'Key Man Insurance'. We need to insure Dave, too -- all of the executive and managerial teams."

Meg giggled, "And not just a certain part of his body?" She blushed and shot me a sideways glance because she'd said something naughty.

I shook my head, "You've had too much wine. I'm nothing special."

Meg was definitely tipsy. Her solution to a stressful job was to unwind with some wine at the end of the day. In this case, we were with her and I was driving and limiting myself to one wine over ice.

Meg giggled, "That may be true, but I have it on good authority that you know what to do with it better than almost ALL other men."

I checked the wine bottle on the table. It was empty. At least, no further damage would be done.

I told Meg, "It's all practice and skill, just like running a business. One also has to be daring and adventurous."

We slowly finished dinner, and Meg lost her buzz as the meal progressed. The food absorbed some of those alcohol radicals in her systems. She got increasingly quiet, but remained attentive as Kim and I talked about the next acquisition -- a firm in Texas. Meg would, of course, be involved in the HR side of that event.

As I settled the bill, I became aware that Meg was really studying me. Further, she had those soft eyes that showed she was in some dreamy fantasy state. Kim seemed to notice, too.

The three of us got in the rental car, and drove to our motel.

Chapter 48 -- Meg Caves In

Kim Stanley, Meg Roland, and I were in Durham for another day and evening. We were talking about merging Cyber Solutions with Jenkin's Networking, in this case some of the development functions as well as the compensation plan. Kim had the added twist that she knew a fair bit about the next two acquisitions she wanted CS to undertake. Centralizing operations in one or two locales would be the best solution rather than keeping spread-out development operations across multiple states.

We went back and forth, and also talked to the managers in the systems development group that Ralph Jenkin's had assembled. Together with some issues back in Atlanta and Sarasota, it made for a long day. I was mentally fatigued by the end of the business day, and so were the others.

We did our telephone calls to the other offices and to our families in mid-afternoon for a change. As I went off to another office, I heard Kim greet my father on her call. I was glad that she loved him. I liked having her around.

I called Crystal and Carol. They were bubbly and had worked most of the day doing porn videos. Crystal and her new employee Temple had used Heather as their main 'model', the petite nursing student that lived with us, plus two guys that Crystal hired who were also trainers at Mitch's gym -- and they looked it with muscles to spare. The video was of the M-M-F variety, with Heather getting the stuffing fucked out of her by the two men, and then she was DPed until she was dripping from both orifices for the camera to capture.

I got a good report from her, too, about how Troy Bennett, her new video editor was also working out. He loved the work, oddly enough. Apparently, he and Carol had started routinely fucking to blow off some of the arousal they worked up editing the salacious fuck videos.

I asked, "And how did the double date go last night?"

I heard both girls giggle. Crystal said, "We both fucked on the first date -- twice actually. We swapped partners for the second round. The two guys Jim Manning and Ben Tabor met their match with the two of us. I hope we didn't cross a boundary, but they also stayed over last night. They got us again this morning before we all went off to work."