Adult Situations Ch. 47-48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "So, they'll fit into our Saturday parties?"

"Oh, definitely. Heather was walking around the house naked prior to our using the house as a backdrop for the video today. The guys about dropped their eye teeth. I told them that if they came back on Saturday evening to our party that they could 'have a shot at her', too. It took a moment, but then Heather went up and kissed both of them and pasted her little naked fucking hot teenage body against each of them.

"Heather told them, 'I like to fuck'. I would like to fuck each of you. Please cum on Saturday.' She put a lot of emphasis on the word 'cum'. They got it. We're seeing them again tonight, so they'll get the complete explanation then."

"What do they do?"

"The both work for an outfit called Retail Software Solutions with offices out in the Sarasota Business Park. Jim is a tech support and Ben is in a group called customer sales and service. They set up point of sale terminals for businesses all over the state."

"Well, enjoy tonight. I should be home for a late dinner tomorrow."

"Wait. Wait. Did you nail Meg Roland last night?"

I chuckled, "No, but I think that she's thinking about it. Kim didn't say, but I think she got grilled by Meg about our lifestyle. Tonight's another night."

"Does she know that you've appeared in over a hundred porn videos?"

"Not yet. I thought that'd be an interesting revelation for her over dinner in a bit. I'm trying to figure out how to best spring that on her. I like dropping something with a high shock value on her every few hours."

"She'll flip a nutty as an HR type." The girls were both laughing. "How many medium-size businesses have a CEO that's a porn star?"

"Just Dave's," Kim said from over my shoulder with a laugh. She'd come in the room as I talked on the speaker phone. She wished the girls well, and we ended the call.

Kim said, "Come on, let's go and tease Megan some more. Maybe you'll get lucky with her tonight." She grinned.

"I don't want to know ahead of time," I stated with a smirk.

The rest of the day, I think I had six different conversations with Jean. They were business, but after making sure she was alone, I told her that I loved her and missed her.

Jean also confessed in a contrite tone that she'd had sex with Connie and Bob the previous evening. I went into some detail about how she should not feel guilty about it with me or anybody. There was no one to apologize to for having sexual fun with her neighbors, especially since they all really liked each other and were building long-lasting relationships.

When I ended the call and turned around, Meg was standing in the doorway looking sheepish that she'd been listening. I said tersely, "Just making sure that one of my friends remains happy."

Meg said, "That was Jean, right? I heard you use her name."

"It was. She enjoyed sex with some of her neighbors last night and seemed to be feeling guilty because I wasn't there."

"You were here... with Kim last night. I discovered that she didn't even get a room to pretend she was solo. She was in your bed all night."

I shrugged and reminded her in a nonchalant way, "She's not an employee."

"She's worth millions and you..."

"I love her and she loves me. Ask her how I treated my recruiting bonus sometime." I gestured out the door and we left the office and walked down the hall to our planned meeting. Meg was very quiet.

Kim, Meg, and I had dinner again, this time at a local steakhouse. I noted that Meg stuck with a diet coke. Our conversation was lively and no one was left out. We kept most of it away from business.

Meg had come to the room that Kim and I had reserved. The motel had a swimming pool indoors. I sought swim companions but Kim and Meg begged off. I put on my bathing suit in the bathroom, got a towel, and went downstairs to the pool area. Kim and Meg settled in to continue talking.

I was gone about a half-hour most of which I did pool laps. I showered off the chlorine in my shower, put on athletic shorts and a t-shirt, and joined the two women. They had the television on but weren't watching, and that gave me an idea.

"Do either of you mind if I watch a video?"

Kim laughed knowingly and said, "Maybe we'll all watch it." She smiled and gave me a wink showing her approval. She was on my wavelength.

Meg just shrugged.

I established a Bluetooth connection from my laptop computer to the television, and cued up the video 'Ellie at Play'. Ellie was actually Elynn, and what started to play was the porn video I'd done with her weeks earlier. Carol and Troy had finished editing the raw footage, and the video was currently being shopped around by Crystal's adult video contact, Matt Volpetti at ADS -- Adult Distribution Systems.

The video started with me coming into the living room where Elynn sat. We flirted, and then the kissing started. The hot kisses soon resulted in my sucking on Elynn's large breasts as she offered them to me. I was having a field day. There was a scene where I finally lost my t-shirt and Elynn started to scrape her erect nipples across my bare chest in an erotic manner as we continued to kiss and make out.

The two women had been sitting on the bed talking about where in Atlanta they went to buy 'sexy' yet stylish clothing. Apparently, there were two stores as I listened with half an ear: Dramatix Fashion and Short Hems. Kim had shopped at both of them, and I loved her wardrobe, especially of cocktail dresses.

Meg wore lots of lose clothing. I figured that she was a little overweight and was using that style of clothing to hide the fact. She was also a lover of casual shawls or long draped scarves around and over her upper body. Overall, I thought she was on the conservative side.

Meg was also short; I guess just over five-foot tall in bare feet. She wore long skirts that tended to hide her legs, and usually wore heels to bring her 'up' a couple of inches.

The couple on the TV screen had gotten naked. Elynn had my cock all the way in her maw, and was often gagging her way into a deep throat appearance in the film.

And then, there was a scream, "OH, MY GOD, DAVE, THAT'S YOU!"

I just nodded. Kim laughed. She was sort of 'in' on my shocking Meg about my alternate career.

I said in a casual tone, "Yeah, Elynn and I did this video about two months ago. I've been meaning to give you heads up that I have some history of doing these videos."

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. That is really fucking hot." Meg's eyes were bugging out of her head and glued to the television screen. Her whole body turned to watch. In the video, I had just started to eat out Elynn. The close-up showed my oral handiwork on her cunt as a couple of fingers joined in.

This video, Crystal had told me, had been screened as ripe for a 'Porn for Women' appellation, meaning that even though it was porn, the scenes were softer, there was no rough stuff, and, in fact, there was quite a bit of romance. I wondered how Meg would perceive this. I thought she was pretty prim.

The conversation between Kim and Meg had completely ceased. Both were watching the television with rapt attention. Meg moved to the end of the bed to be closer to the TV. She kind of hunched over with her elbows on her knees as she held her head up to stare at the screen. She wasn't going to miss anything.

Kim patted the space beside her up by the headboard. I moved as requested, and the two of us cuddled together.

As I continued to use my finely-honed cunnilingus skills on Elynn in the porn video, she was having orgasm after orgasm. I'd learned her buttons and was pushing all of them quite obviously.

Kim and I started to make out. Without caring too much about Meg, Kim shed her blouse and bra, letting her generous boobies bob around in the warm air of the motel room. Meg hadn't looked back to see what we were doing.

As we made out, Kim also slithered out of the pencil skirt she'd been wearing all day. Her undies went with the skirt. I immediately shed my t-shirt and athletic shorts, and after a few more kisses I lowered my head into Kim's widespread legs and started to apply my cunnilingus skills in real time. We were across the bed as I worked on Kim. Meg was only four feet away.

On the television, a major production was being made as I positioned myself to penetrate Elynn's feminine furrow with my large cock. I noted that there was even a sound track with some subtle music that started to rise to a crescendo as I dragged the head of my cock along my partner's slit. As the music crested, my cock head caught at the opening of Elynn's vagina, and then I pushed my entire shaft into her body. I fell into her arms as she wrapped arms and legs around me and we kissed with passion rarely seen between a man and woman.

Kim and I had changed positions slightly. We were lying on our sides with Kim facing the TV. I could still lap at Kim's wet furrow, and she could eat my cock in her continuing blowjob. We were having fun. She was especially turned on.

That was when Meg turned around. She'd started to speak, too. "Dave, how many of these videos have you... OH, SHIT."

Kim said, "Meg, will you get out of those clothes and join us. You won't ever regret this. What you'll regret is NOT doing joining us."

Meg stuttered, "Oh... my... God. I want to, but..."

Kim ordered, "Strip. Plant your pussy right on Dave's mouth. He'll give you an orgasm that you've only ever dreamed about. Come on, Grrrrrl." She put her head back just as I made a long and visible swipe up Kim's sexy slit.

I'd rolled onto my back and slightly away from Kim. I know I had pussy juice from neck to forehead and ear to ear. I smelled like Kim, too. I hoped that Meg wasn't a woman that needed her sex to be super clean and sterile. I was a walking germ factory just then -- sex germs, galore.

Meg slowly unwrapped the shawl she'd had over her shoulders and around her upper body all day. Beneath that was a lose quilted vest, and that came off, too. The next layer down was a high neck peasant blouse made of some kind of canvas-like fabric. Only then did I see skin -- Megan's skin.

She was moving faster. I suspected she realized if she even paused that she'd stop forever and that wasn't something she wanted. The bra went flying, and two gorgeous mounds of tit flesh shimmied out as she moved. The wide, mid-calf skirt dropped to the ground and she kicked it aside. Her granny pants were stripped away, and then Meg moved towards me. She was a petite hunk of gorgeous woman and sexy beyond description. I wondered why she covered it all up with layers of material. My supposition about her weight was wrong. She was perfect.

I pointed at my mouth. She flung a leg over my head, being careful not to knock me unconscious or kick Kim. She lowered her petite pussy to my lips and I know how to take a hint; I started to eat her with vigor and enthusiasm.

There was that fabulous taste of a new woman. I couldn't see much, but I sensed that Kim had moved in and was kissing Meg. I could hear the smooches and whispers. I reached up her small adult body and fondled Meg's big round breasts, capturing each nipple between two fingers. Meg started to moan. Kim's hands were at her breasts, too.

I could hear myself and Elynn on the television. I think we'd moved to the woman-on-top position. I could hear the sound of slapping skin-on-skin as Elynn bounced atop my body and I fondled her jugs.

I could feel Kim toying with my cock, and then I felt her warm vagina slide around my shaft. She rode me gently for two minutes of up and down. I heard her say to Meg, "You ride him now. Enjoy this."

My cock felt the open air of the room again. Meg moved and suddenly I could see her again. She straddled my groin facing me, and then sank her body down my rigid shaft. I'm certain she felt very full: small woman and I'm a relatively large man.

"OH, GOD, YOU FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE ME."

I did feel good inside her, and I told her so.

I reached up and gently stroked and fondled Meg's tits. They were beautiful with large areolas and a round firm feel, like holding an especially large grapefruit in your hand, except I could feel her nipples nearly busting out of her body with sexual excitement.

I grasped Meg's arms and pulled her down to me. I met her halfway, and we kissed -- and then we kissed again and again. I felt her outpouring of love and affection and passion, almost as though a dam had broken and she'd been holding back on those emotions for a long time. At one point, I thought she was on the verge of happy tears.

"OH, GOD."

Meg orgasmed. At least I thought when her body exploded and gushed out about a quart of girl juice all over me, her, Kim, and the bed that that was what happened. She planted another smothering kiss on me that nearly made our lips bleed. She was exceptionally passionate and getting more so by the second. Kim pulled her up and kissed, and there didn't seem to be any reluctance there either.

I rearranged us. I stood close to the bed with my cock deep in Meg's body as she lay on her back. This way I could see her beauty and also stroke her important erogenous zones. I started doing that. I erotically stroked her body and told her how 'hot' she was.

Kim leaned in and kissed Meg. I think she asked a question because when I could see all of Meg again, she was nodding to Kim. Kim straddled Meg's head and lowered her pussy right onto her mouth and lips. Meg went right to work with her tongue extended, licking and lapping at Kim's hot slit. Kim bent over and played with Meg's breasts as she got eaten. We'd kiss occasionally.

I warned of my own impending orgasm. The last thing I needed was a pregnant HR director.

Meg peeked out at me from between Kim's spread legs over her. She studied me for a moment and said, "Cum inside me. Fill me. I won't get pregnant." She added, "I just might cum with you. I am so primed up on sex that I think I'm having one huge continuous orgasm."

On that news, I started to speed up and slam into her small body a little harder. I pulled her legs up my body. Her feet were by my ears. I would have put them over my shoulders, but they weren't quite long enough. Some of the teens that I made love to, had the same issue. They were small people -- spinners.

A few minutes of exertion later and I warned, "NOW!"

I felt the sperm, and seminal fluids racing through my body's plumbing and spreading a wonderful sensation throughout my soul as my orgasm hit. I started to surge bucket after bucket of cum into Meg's delicious cunt, at least it felt that much was being jettisoned by me into her.

Meg exploded with her girl juice again -- less, but still I knew we were covered in her expulsion. I didn't mind, but Kim and I had been planning to sleep there. It was now a giant wet spot.

I fell onto the bed beside Meg, and maneuvered her so I remained connected. Kim surrounded her from behind holding her breasts. I kissed Meg and then over her shoulder I kissed Kim. I hugged the two of them. Meg and I lay there panting.

As our systems returned to some degree of normal, my cock was extracted from the warm pussy I'd just cum in, and sucked clean by Kim. I then joined Kim and we took turns cleaning up Meg. She watched the two of us alternating as we ate the cum leaking from her body and even shared it, and then as we coaxed more of it from inside her with our fingers and some abdominal pressure. Kim and I visibly snowballed some of the fluids to amuse Meg.

Kim commented, "Wow, you really were full of your stuff."

"I still have some for you."

"Prove it." Kim assumed the position that Meg had been in. I stood again, and soon pushed into her body. She was laughing. "The bed under me is soaked. I'm not sure a shower will be adequate to clean me, and this bed may be a total loss." She laughed and we continued to have fun. Meg watched and smiled because we were obviously having fun -- sexual fun.

Kim coaxed Meg to come over her face and lower her pussy. Meg looked skeptical, but I joined in indicating that she should do that. A minute later, I held Meg as she wavered her cunt over Kim's tongue and started another orgasmic sequence. She didn't eject on this one, but she did cum. I was able to hold her and kiss her. She was mesmerized by Kim's large breasts. Kim was just a larger woman, that was all -- six or eight inches taller, thirty pounds heavier, but with much different under bust measurements.

I came again with Kim and ate her clean. The three of us did showers and then I managed to get a new set of sheets from housekeeping while the two women hid in the bathroom. We remade the bed, got naked, and cuddled together until we were asleep. I felt loved and I made sure that Meg and Kim did, too.

I had a pretty good hunch about what the next day would be like for Meg. She'd scold me. She'd scold Kim. She'd scold herself and be hardest on herself for falling for a married man, a man of crazy morals, a porn star, and for indulging in sex with another woman. I may have forgotten a few things.

I wanted to be sure I was around to defuse her self-flagellation. I also wanted to get Meg fully indoctrinated into our Saturday parties and get her revved up to be a full participant. I knew that Kim would help with that, if she hadn't already.

In the morning, Meg rushed back to her room barely dressed to get to her luggage and go through her regular routine of getting ready for a business day. We were planning a half-day at Jenkin's again, and then a trip back to Sarasota. I'd already insisted that Meg spend the weekend with us, and she'd agreed.

###

List of Characters (Dramatis Personae)

Couples grouped together.

Dave Toller and Crystal Wolcott -- cyber security expert/Ross's son & flight attendant/runs Crystal Blue Photography (CBP).

Ross Toller & Trish Wolcott -- Investment manager/Dave's father & nurse/Crystal's older sister.

Greg Caldwell & Darlene Mentis -- Lawyer & nurse. She works w Trish.

Mitch & Deborah Singer -- Runs Silver's Gym & flight attendant.

Molly & Jake Walters -- private porn client of CBP & kinky husband.

Allison & William Kirby -- private porn client of CBP & husband.

Kit & Dax Morrison -- private porn clients of CBP.

Brian & Beth Wolcott -- Trish & Crystal's parents. Farm equipment sales & middle school teacher.

Carol Grainger -- video editor for CBP

Jackie Turner -- private porn client of CBP

Maitlin Westlake -- private porn client of CBP

Steve & Julie Wallace -- client of Crystal + HVAC bux. & runs modeling agency

Wendy Wallace -- Steve's daughter. College freshman.

Lisa Wallace -- Steve's daughter. High school senior.

Derek Frost -- Wendy's BF. College sophomore.

Jade & Carl Dewherst -- bride and groom

Ken Beck & Savannah Sorrell -- best man and matron of honor at Jade & Carol's wedding

Kim Stanley -- Julie Wallace's mother; Lisa and Wendy's grandmother; rich venture capitalist.

Madison Landry -- high school senior; friend of Lisa's.

Doug & Penny Rogers --neighbors next-door to Ross's house.

Stacy Landry -- Madison's mother

Paul Richards -- work colleague with Ross

Josh Kirby -- Internet trader. Bill Kirby's younger brother.

Harley Palmer -- high school friend of Lisa Wallace.

Cory Thomas -- Carol's computer date. Works at Zenith Technology.

Dale and Patricity Short -- across the street neighbors

Morgan Hunter -- friend of Josh & Allison

Tara Green -- friend of Carol. Caterer and flight attendant

Daryl Wills -- friend of Jackie Turner via CBP

Roy Marten -- friend of Maitlin Westlake via CBP

Tom Dayton -- friend of Deborah Singer

Elynn Ghent -- friend of Paul; works with Ross.

Adam and Jill Timms -- another find by Carol

Macy Clark -- friend of Tara; flight attendant.