Adult Situations Ch. 55-56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice started a great blowjob on me, and really put me through my paces until I stopped her because I wanted to be inside her when I came. She teased, "You know how to stop an Irish girl from fucking? Marry her." We laughed at the old humor.

My cock fit in her pulpit like she was made especially for me. I slid home into the redhead smooth as silk. Her interior felt hot, wet, velvety, and loving. I told her, "You're so friggin' hot, I won't last long."

Alice said, "This is only the first time. I have plans for us for the rest of the evening. By the way, I love you."

Chapter 56 -- Capitalizing on the Situation

Alice looked the most content and raring to go that I'd ever seen her when we woke up. We made love in the morning before getting out of bed and that just seemed to make the whole day start off on the right foot.

Carol and Crystal came into the bedroom separately. Carol had slept with Cory, and Crystal had used Tara's bed with Russ and Deke. Tara was flying around the country. Everyone had that freshly fucked look.

Instead of breakfast at the house, the limo that had been waiting for me took Alice and I to her apartment after being sure we weren't followed. She ran inside, did a quick change while I took a pad of paper and filled a page with ideas I had for capitalizing on my sudden fame and fortune.

Alice made a show of exiting the apartment and getting into the limo, unlike her arrival where she slinked into her abode trying not to be seen.

At work, I got Meg on the speaker phone. She was in her Atlanta office. I got Jean on the line, too, and Alice was in the room with all of my direct reports in Sarasota. I also got Kim Stanley, our venture capitalist, on a video call.

I started at the top of my list. "We have an opportunity because of what happened and how people are reacting. So, here's my take, and I'll save the most profound idea to last."

"First, we keep signing up new clients. Be sure marketing is prioritizing them on some basis: size of engagement, length of commitment, likelihood of long-term relationship, and so on. See whether they can group the smaller and less important potential clients into some kind of multi-client partnership, so we can lump them together and treat them all like one mega client.

"Meg, I hear we're swamped with job applications."

Meg responded, "I'd say we have 2,000 valid resumes so far that we didn't have a week ago. We are screening them now, and I hired some part-timers to help us do that. They have HR experience and know the business areas. These people are spread all over geographically. Right now, we're focusing on talent near our existing offices so we wouldn't incur relocations costs. For top-notch talent not near our offices, we're evaluating their importance to their function, and the cost of relocating them. All that's in process."

"Good. Keep at it. Don't let these people get away or change their minds. I say this without any touch of ego, but if any of these people want to see me personally for some reason, set it up with Alice. You know I like to know everyone in the company sooner or later anyway. If I help woo somebody we want into the company, so be it."

"Kim, I guess we referred some businesses to you that might want to merge with us so they're on our brain train. What's up with that?"

Kim nodded, "Yes. We got about fifty offers to merge -- FIFTY! Forty we categorically aren't interested in. Ten we are. My people are talking with each of them today. I think we'll have at least a few more small companies to bring into the Cyber Solutions fold. I'll know more by the end of the day."

"My fourth idea, already mentioned in part, is to quickly form a multi-client program and get our new and existing clients in it. This will help lock them into us. Get erudite speakers, especially about communications, networking, business strategy and I.T., and so on to speak at this. Do it up at some great resort -- Hilton Head or Pebble Beach kind of places. Woo the folks into spending more money with us. I want to see our small consulting arm explode with business. All the officers of Cyber Solutions will attend to schmooze and stimulate business -- me included. Maybe we turn some of the people that want to work for us into consultants that have to be highly billable with our new clients."

"Lastly, and Kim this is in your bailiwick, what about doing our IPO right now while we have all this positive press and attention?"

Kim sat back visibly away from her computer. "Wow! What a great idea. Yes, this is perfect. Let me get my legal team on it. As they say, my people will talk to your people. You're probably right."

The meeting broke up after that. Alice and I went back to my office suite. Kurt, the young kid from the mail room, was pacing back and forth in front of Alice's desk.

Alice asked, "What's up?"

"I want to know what to do with it?"

"Do with what?"

"All the mail that's come in. There are boxes and bags of it -- small packages, letters, big envelopes, boxes, and everything you can imagine -- even an ice chest full of cookies. I know that Mr. Toller did something great, but... I mean what we have downstairs is insane. The hallways are filling up."

Alice and I walked down to the mailroom with Kurt. He seemed awestruck with me, but I just treated him normally like the important man he was. There were mail bags everywhere, even in the hallways, and all appeared to be very full. A mail truck had just pulled up with more.

I pointed at Alice and Kurt and said, "Your department. Get help. You know what to do. Hire people to cope with this." She nodded and looked amused, and I went back to my office.

I circulated through the desks of everyone in the office, being friendly and trying to show them that despite the hoo-ha in the media, I was still 'friendly Dave', the CEO, trying to build the business and have good quality work for everyone. While I got some new adoring looks from a few of the women, most people looked reassured that things would be relatively normal.

Later, I asked Alice, "What's the feel out there in the trenches?"

"That their boss is a genius, on their side, and creating a very exciting place to work. Meg said that attrition is down from about six percent to less than one percent annualized. Some of that is a few planned retirements and pregnancies and such, so not even directly related to work."

Much to their surprise, I showed up in my gi at the dojo for my Wednesday martial arts class. Russ and Deke both stared at me for a minute to be sure it was really me. Nothing was said, we bowed to each other, and then Russ tossed me thirty feet in the air and made me recover so I was rapidly ready to reengage in combat. I was getting better. I was also eight pounds lighter than when I started and feeling better.

To leave the dojo, I went out their back door and right into the limo that CS now paid for. Alice called it a perquisite or perk, but I considered it necessary so that I didn't get mugged by a dozen paparazzi. So far, they hadn't taken to following the limo yet. When they did, they'd home in on the dojo and that would be another place I had to watch my back.

Alice had a team of a dozen clerical staff opening the envelopes and packages to me and scanning the contents. They were also scanning for bad stuff like bombs and anthrax. The volume of mail peaked about a week after I solved the Satanic Virus crisis.

About three-quarters of the mail was from women. Many stated they knew that I had two wives and two fiancées, and also a number of other women that I loved. Nonetheless, they were throwing themselves at my mercy and pleading for a relationship with me. Most sent photographs or incorporated the photo into the letter. My fans were all ages, too.

One kindergarten class did artwork for me, mostly showing me fighting the Satanic Virus with a sword and riding a horse. Interesting. I also heard from several great-grandmothers. Alice had a few of the more interesting and colorful kindergarten scenes framed and hung on my office wall.

I also got presents: pillows that had needle work (I Love You; I Want You; I Need You; Take Me; I'm Yours; etc.), specially scented homemade candles (even one that was supposed to smell like someone's pussy), artwork that my accomplishment inspired, trinkets, and more.

Alice also had a growing list of requests for one-on-one interviews from various media outlets. Those included newspapers from the Wall Street Journal and New York Times, to The Times (London), Le Monde (France), Bild (Germany); magazines, including People in the U.S. and Hello from the U.K.; and television outlets, such as CNN Worldwide. The virus and its impact on all of society continued to be at the top of the news despite my team's having defeated it. Many of the news stories had shifted to cover how various companies had coped during the 'Virus Attack'.

People magazine indicated that they wanted to feature more the personal side of me, including what I'd called my extended intentional family. The request included mention of polyamory and how that was a favorite topic that they liked to portray favorably because of its racy nature.

I had a kind of 'kitchen cabinet' develop that I found I was using daily, usually in meetings over cocktails or dinner. The members seemed to be my father -- Ross, Crystal, Carol, Trish, Kim, Jean, Elynn, Paul, Cory, and Alice. Others in our large group were informally added when they were around.

I got opinions from the 'cabinet' to pick a few and focus on those, and politely turn down the rest. I picked the New York Times (All the news that's fit to print), People magazine, and CNN International. I also asked for an outline of the major questions their reporters wanted to ask me. That worked well, as it turned out.

The Times wanted to focus on the virus and the potential for other high-impact cyber threats hitting the world economy again. I was being asked to be a pundit and render opinions about worst case situations that might materialize in the future. I had an imagination and an engineering degree. I could go to town on that topic.

The Times interview was on a Monday in my Sarasota office. They were satisfied with a stock photo of me that Crystal had done the prior year -- me wearing a suit and tie and looking very presidential in a business way. Two reporters showed up, stuck to the script they'd provided, and I pontificated away about cyber security and future threats. They recorded the session and did ask some important questions that I handled. We also talked about the privately held Cyber Solutions business and what its future was. I alluded to an IPO.

We did the CNN International interview on Wednesday in my Atlanta office, complete with lights, cameras, a media staff, and the head interviewer, Christiane Amanpour. She was superb, and an occasion all by herself. She commanded respect, and I willingly gave that to her.

We went through the script that she'd provided, a lot of it overlapping with what the Times had covered. We taped for two hours. I understood this well; they had an editing staff that would create a special, maybe two from the long interview.

We did the interview with People magazine at the house on Saturday, just after lunch. They sent two reports and two photographers. Crystal watched the photographers like a hawk. After all they were on her professional turf. The photographers took about a thousand photos of us in various informal poses around the house and then left, so the interview could start.

Like any good interviewers, the reporters would ask open-ended questions and then shut up, occasionally asking for clarification. After the 'Tell us about your early life?' question, the next was 'Tell us about your intentional family?'

Crystal, Carol, and I sat together, but I was the lead responder. I did the short version of growing up under my dad's firm hand after my mother's premature death, and then shifted to talk about meeting Crystal when she was flight attendant, eventually asking her for lunch at the airport and how that morphed into a father-son dinner with two sisters. I deferred to Crystal about leaving the airline and starting Crystal Blue Photography, and then hiring Carol, who then also became like a family member.

The interviewer posed, "You are also engaged to two other women?"

I nodded, "Yes. I met Elynn at a party at my father's home. We were quite taken with each other. She's here today. We have an intense relationship and really love each other. My other fiancée is Jean Muir in Atlanta. I see her weekly because my company's headquarters is there, however, she, too, is here today as she often is on weekends. As I became more and more engrossed in Cyber Solutions, we also became more and more engrossed in each other."

"And then you have others you also love?"

"Yes, I do. We here all believe that love is not a zero-sum game, but a positive-sum game. Love expands beyond what you need to give to others. We each share ourselves with others in loving ways."

"Might you be called swingers?"

I shook my head. "That's too cavalier a term and belittles the emotional care we feel for each other, and I mean on a larger scale. Further, some of those other people live with us, and others stay over occasionally, and before you ask, yes, I'd make the same kind of commitment that I made to Carol to many of them because they rate that much attention from me. I love them and they love me. I do, however, have human limitations."

"Is Kim Stanley one of those women?"

"I love Kim very much and I believe she feels the same way about me, so a definite maybe. As you may know, she's been a significant investor in Cyber Solutions and has helped it grow dramatically over the past year. We'd acquired several other companies and integrated them into our structure. There are more in process. I suspect we'll go public in the future. Kim and I are talking about that."

"Does Kim live with you?"

I chuckled. This was a mine field. "She lives with my father and his wife, who is both my step-mother and my sister-in-law. My father was a widower until he met Crystal's sister."

"Does your father have the same philosophy about relationships that you do?"

"Yes. He and Trish feel the same way we do. They also have another one or two living with them from time to time besides Kim, as they want the emotional closeness and support his household provides."

"So, are you all polyamorous?"

"Yes, that term fits all of us."

"Do any of the women have multiple 'husbands'?" the male interviewer asked.

I nodded, "Not yet, but that possibility is there and acceptable in our family. We are open to all forms of polyamory -- polyandry, polygyny, polygamy, and you name it, so long as love is involved and the government isn't. We've been very careful to stay legal as far as the government is concerned. There's supposed to a separation of church and state, but as we all know that is definitely not the case in many of our laws. Marriage and relationship laws are just one area. I guess I could rant on that subject for ages. Sorry."

The interviewers laughed. The woman quickly asked, "What about your career in adult videos? Could you tell us about that?"

I eyeballed Crystal but she gestured with one finger that I should respond. "When Crystal was starting her photography and videoing business, like many studios she wanted to offer a complete portfolio of services. She accordingly offered glamour and erotic photography and videoing.

"One of her early customers wanted a video to seduce her husband and get him to pay more sexual attention to her. They had an open relationship. I became the 'stud' or model that appeared in the video with this woman. I was free to Crystal and her start-up business, and she made some money on the order.

The woman had friends and showed them the video and the album that went with it. The result had been a success, I might add. More and more friends wanted the same thing, and I became the preferred model. I received no compensation, but I was helping out my then fiancée. Things grew by word of mouth. We called what I was doing 'private porn' because it was definitely pornography but it was supposed to be limited to the customer and possibly her partner.

"One customer decided to go really public, and she put her video up on an open Internet site. She got rave reviews, and also made a little money. Another customer followed suit when she heard that news. Over time, Crystal's business in that segment grew and encompassed both the 'private porn' as well as commercial adult videos. I was in many of them, but very few these days because my schedule doesn't permit.

"What little I said at my first press conference led to a huge influx of mail and telephone calls asking me to be in a video with the sender or caller. I couldn't possibly do all of them, even at an outrageous rate for my modeling fee."

"What will you do instead?"

I said, "One suggestion is that we mount some kind of an auction. I guess I'd go to the high bidder. I could see that money going to charity."

Crystal interrupted, "Sorry, honey, but that's already happening. The last bid that I saw this morning was $167,000, and the trend was up and active."

I shook my head.

The female reporter, a Lois Lane type with large glasses named Heide James, said, "Out of my range, or I'd put in a bid." Her male cohort gave her a double-take and then laughed.

"What charity?" he asked.

I chuckled and said, "Planned Parenthood?"

Crystal said, "The mayor has a help the homeless program just getting underway. About two-thirds of them are veterans in this city. We're going to give a generous donation, it appears."

Don Witter, the male reporter, asked, "I don't mean to be presumptuous, but do you have one of your videos that I could view? If we're to treat this fairly, I feel that I should see one or part of one."

Carol stood up immediately and said, "Yes, of course. Come with me." She had a very flirty tone to her voice.

Crystal stood, too, and said, "I'll come with you. I know how to work the electronics in the media room."

I was left with Heide, who smiled broadly at me. She said, "I get the real thing."

I volunteered, "I'll take questions on or off the record."

Heide asked, "How many women are in your 'other friends' category?"

I thought a moment and said, "About twenty-five or thirty."

"And you make love with all of them, and your wives and fiancées?"

I chuckled, "Not all at once. We've been having weekly parties where all our friends gather -- men and women, pretty much in equal numbers. Saturday evenings is a popular time."

"So, if I understand this, everybody gets to be with everyone else?"

"That's well put, but we'd prefer not to publicize that element. Saying it that way makes it all sound like it's just a sex party, when we think of it more as a gathering of intimate friends and lovers to reconnect and reconfirm our affection for each other."

"How do new people join? This didn't all materialize in one fell swoop."

"One of us meets somebody and thinks they are like-minded and would fit in well with the group. They come to party or two to test the waters. If there's resonance and affection on both sides, they just keep coming as they can. Usually, not everyone is there for every gathering."

"What are the downsides?" Heide probed.

I stood and gestured for Heide to join me. We walked to the door to the patio and looked out. A few of the chaises were occupied by Elynn, Cory, Heather, Trish, Ross, and Kim. The women were mostly topless. Elynn was naked.

I said, "The downsides for some people start with a need to tolerate nudity in large volumes. A person also has to have a tolerance for group sex in public, and for being with multiple partners in an evening. Those chaises on the patio become full of loving couples. Some women like threesomes, even being DPed. It's not unusual for man to be with two women given our ratios. Things can get a little kinky, but that's a relative term. There's no BDSM, but teasing in a loving manner is prevalent.