Adult Situations Ch. 55-56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the plus side, we are an orgasm-centric group. The men love to elicit orgasms in their partners, and I don't mean just one. We want this to be a heavenly place for every women, and we're told that they think that it is. No one has left. Also, while the focus is often on a Saturday evening barbecue and gathering, people can also come by anytime during the week to touch base and even to have a loving experience."

Heide nodded. "Thank you."

We started to walk back to our seats. A feminine moan from the media room caught our attention. It didn't sound like audio. Heide said, "Dare we take a peek at the video?"

I corrected our path and we headed towards the media room. As we got closer, we could hear the slap of flesh against flesh. We peered in the door.

Don, the reporter, was balls deep in Carol as he slowly and erotically fucked her doggie style on the sofa. Crystal was nearly naked in front of Carol, so she got eaten by her co-wife; she was, of course, on blatant display to the horny reporter. I could hear Crystal dishing out some dirty talk. She was also urging Don to go faster, deeper, and be sure to deliver orgasms to them. On the TV was a video of me alternately eating out and then fucking one of my favorite teenagers -- Madison Landry.

Heide gasped slightly, and then backed up into me. I had to hold onto her to keep from falling. She spun around in my arms, grabbed ahold of me, and then our lips were together. We didn't end the kiss at only one.

Heide said, "I'd like some of the same treatment they're getting, please."

I teased, "Off the record?"

My brain spun into overdrive. Surely, Heide and Don wouldn't report on having fucked us? She was cute, but I didn't know her well... but, I also wanted to know her better -- a lot better. My resolve fell away.

"Yes, off the record, but... I want you." She was so sincere.

We went back into the living room, and kissed a lot more. We sure liked each other. I slowly stripped away Heide's clothes as she removed mine. I kept making sure that what we were doing was what she really wanted to happen. It was. She wanted me to be more assertive and told me so. "Make love to me. Fuck me. I want you... and I know you have all these other entanglements and I don't care. I care about you."

We came together like a lit match and a pool of gasoline. I briefly worried that Heide would devour me. Our coupling was extremely energetic and almost frenzied until I had my entire cock buried as deep as I could go inside her. She sighed and said to no one in particular, "I have done without for too long. That changes as of today."

After we were through, with many more kisses, I also ate out Heide as she watched in amazement, and noted verbally that she'd never heard of a guy going down on a freshly fucked female who was leaking the man's own jizz.

I told Heide, "You know, we have a gathering this evening. You and Don are welcome to hang around and join us. No photos, and it's all off the record."

Less than a microsecond passed before she said, "I accept. If you hadn't of said anything, I was going to beg."

###

List of Characters (Dramatis Personae)

Couples grouped together.

Dave Toller and Crystal Wolcott -- cyber security expert/Ross's son & flight attendant/runs Crystal Blue Photography (CBP).

Ross Toller & Trish Wolcott -- Investment manager/Dave's father & nurse/Crystal's older sister.

Greg Caldwell & Darlene Mentis -- Lawyer & nurse. She works w Trish.

Mitch & Deborah Singer -- Runs Silver's Gym & flight attendant.

Molly & Jake Walters -- private porn client of CBP & kinky husband.

Allison & William Kirby -- private porn client of CBP & husband.

Kit & Dax Morrison -- private porn clients of CBP.

Brian & Beth Wolcott -- Trish & Crystal's parents. Farm equipment sales & middle school teacher.

Carol Grainger -- video editor for CBP

Jackie Turner -- private porn client of CBP

Maitlin Westlake -- private porn client of CBP

Steve & Julie Wallace -- client of Crystal + HVAC bux. & runs modeling agency

Wendy Wallace -- Steve's daughter. College freshman.

Lisa Wallace -- Steve's daughter. High school senior.

Derek Frost -- Wendy's BF. College sophomore.

Jade & Carl Dewherst -- bride and groom

Ken Beck & Savannah Sorrell -- best man and matron of honor at Jade & Carol's wedding

Kim Stanley -- Julie Wallace's mother; Lisa and Wendy's grandmother; rich venture capitalist.

Madison Landry -- high school senior; friend of Lisa's.

Doug & Penny Rogers --neighbors next-door to Ross's house.

Stacy Landry -- Madison's mother

Paul Richards -- work colleague with Ross

Josh Kirby -- Internet trader. Bill Kirby's younger brother.

Harley Palmer -- high school friend of Lisa Wallace.

Cory Thomas -- Carol's computer date. Works at Zenith Technology.

Dale and Patricity Short -- across the street neighbors

Morgan Hunter -- friend of Josh & Allison

Tara Green -- friend of Carol. Caterer and flight attendant

Daryl Wills -- friend of Jackie Turner via CBP

Roy Marten -- friend of Maitlin Westlake via CBP

Tom Dayton -- friend of Deborah Singer

Elynn Ghent -- friend of Paul; works with Ross.

Adam and Jill Timms -- another find by Carol

Macy Clark -- friend of Tara; flight attendant.

Heather Sellens -- graduating student; future nurse; Lisa's friend

Chyanne Winslow -- graduating student; Lisa's friend

Mandy Jakes -- graduating student; Lisa's friend

Lynell Wynne -- graduating student; Lisa's friend

Daisy Gervais -- graduating student; Lisa's friend

Tom Dayton -- friend of Deborah Singer

Troy Bennett -- video editor at CBP

Temple -- video editor and photographer at CBP

Jean Muir -- AA to Cyber Solutions (CS)

Alice O'Rourke -- AA hired in Sarasota for CS

Connie and Bob Mason -- neighbors of Jean Muir

Meg Roland -- HR director at CS

Jim Manning -- Crystal & Carol's date. Retail Software

Ben Tabor -- Crystal & Carol's date. Retail Software

Russ (Rusty) Martin -- ex-Special Forces. Runs dojo. Does porn

Deke Scarborough -- ex-Special Forces. Runs dojo. Does porn

Alan Bullock -- passenger on a Tara flight; knows she does porn

Heide James -- reporter for People magazine

Don Witter -- reporter for People magazine