Adult Situations Ch. 65-66

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, great." I rolled my eyes.

Trish pulled back my blanket and sheet. I was in the media room in my house, where a makeshift hospital room had been created with some rented medical equipment including a bed that electrically adjusted in a zillion ways. I was naked and my flaccid cock rested comfortably against my thighs.

Trish leaned forward as the other girls watched. She easily took all of me in her mouth and started to massage me with her tongue. She came off and said, "But we girls plan to keep you drained of seminal fluid. We know how too much build up can create intolerable situations for a healing man. We all understand how to cope with that issue."

Crystal moved into position on my other side, and took control of my cock from her sister. God, they knew how to turn me on.

Two minutes later, Elynn was fellating me, and then it was Jean, and then Kim and Heather. Tara showed up and contributed to my arousal. She handed off to Alice, who gave a splendid blowjob, and then let Barbie take over. Barbie had come down from Atlanta specially to see me.

The lineup started a second time around, but Carol got the prize. I filled her mouth and then she snowballed the result with her co-wife, Crystal. Not only was I aroused, I was also bone tired. I went to sleep.

When I woke, Kim was reading next to the bed. She was wearing that damn light blue bikini that barely covered anything. She grinned, "Oh, good. My dinner meal is awake. Pure protein."

Kim blew me. God, she knew what to do. I fell back asleep after my orgasm. I babbled briefly about not being able to please her, and she told me that I'd given her more pleasure in the short time that we'd known each other, than all the other men in her life. Such B.S., I told her. [Zzzzzz]

I awoke again as Trish was changing the Ringer's lactate solution in my IV bag. It was about midnight and she'd just gotten home from a shift in the ER at the hospital. She told me about how I was still the talk of the town and the talk of the ER. I apparently was not in good shape when I arrived in the ER, but that was past. I did not request sexual relief and Trish didn't offer. I went back to sleep thanks to some of the pain killer.

Crystal and Carol were in early the next morning, both for sex and for a confession, as it turned out.

Crystal stood contritely next to the bed with Carol beside her. "We have a confession to make that involves just the two of us."

"This is something sexual, right?" I posed.

Both girls nodded in unison. "While you were in Europe, we got really horny. We went out and picked up to guys and fucked their lights out. We saw them a couple of times, and then you were home and all 'this' happened before we could tell you the way we wanted to." She gestured to my hospital bed and IV.

"And the two men would like to have more nookie with you?" I teased.

The both nodded in unison again and looked worried. "Yes."

"So, go ahead. I'm not in any condition to do anything for a while -- two weeks at best, according to Dr. Harrington, and even then, I'm seriously impaired."

"You're not mad at us? You don't care?"

"Well, the last two guys you picked up fit into the group nicely -- Jim and Ben. I'm surprised you didn't call on them."

"They were busy with the teens," Carol explained sheepishly.

"So, you found some new cock."

We went to Mattison's downtown. It's a meat market, you know."

"And you found some meat?"

"Chet and Spence. They're nice. I think ultimately, we'd like to introduce them to the overall group."

"And they don't know about it?"

Crystal said, "I'm being Alice again, and Carol is Carol. No last names."

Crystal's reference to her name as Alice refreshed my memory of the time that she met Ross for the first time at a coffee house. She'd told him her name was Alice, and it was, except she didn't go by that name. She used her middle name Crystal all the time, and that was who I met on an airplane when she was the flight attendant on my flights.

"When did you plan to spring the trap, so to speak?"

"Tonight. They don't know who we are or our connection to you, or any of the others. We haven't even swapped with them, but we did have sex in the same room with them. We were going to change that tonight."

I studied the two of them. "You're safe?"

"Yes. Elynn has the photos of their driver's licenses that we sent her. They seem legit. They live in the apartments just north of Fruitville Road, near Lemon Avenue. That's where they took us. We even walked there."

"Where are you going tonight?"

"Dinner at a place called Lolita's, and then, ha ha, dancing back at Chet's apartment."

And these men do what to justify their existence."

"Chet is an entry-level detective for the Sarasota Police, and Spence is a real estate attorney and also an agent for the big firm in town."

"I want a complete report as soon as you get home. If you don't come home tonight, have somebody assure me you're okay. You should show the two of them some of the great pornography you produce." I chuckled.

They nodded in a serious way. "We're filming another long scene today with some people that Julie found for us through her talent agency." Crystal checked her watch.

Carol said, "And you're not mad at us?"

"You two are your own minders. I do not control you. That's not my model for a marriage, even in this relaxed motif that we've adopted. You do what you want. Thank you for sharing with me, otherwise I'd worry about what's happening. Should I be worried?"

"OH, NO," they both almost screamed. "We like the guys, and they're not a threat to our marriage in any way."

"Have fun." I waved them off to their business day -- a business doing pornography.

Elynn found me about eleven o'clock that night. I'd been dozing, but I occasionally could hear people moving around the rest of the house.

She said, "Crystal called. They're staying overnight with Chet and Spence. She said you probably expected that, but to let you know. She said they had a nice dinner, and had been dancing... with no gun fights taking place."

I harrumphed. "Good to know. You meet them?"

"Nope, but I got a pretty complete report about their dates while you were in Europe. I think they picked wisely. I did verify that Chet indeed works for the Sarasota PD. He even shows up on their Facebook page doing some community relations stuff for the department."

"Well, I guess I'll get to meet them someday soon. They want to involve them in our group's little orgies. I think tonight is some kind of test."

"Test?" Elynn hadn't heard about this.

"They are going to swap with them, and maybe tell them about some of the details about their lifestyle. I guess we'll hear more about their success tomorrow when they get home."

Elynn kissed me, being very careful of my shoulder and not to disturb the bed near my left hip in any way. She said, "I want to make you happy."

"You do make me happy. I'm the one that hopes he makes YOU happy."

"You have and you will, but right now, I'm going to do you."

Elynn peeled her top off, exposing her unclad fabulous breasts. They jiggled and bounced as they became unwrapped. I got hard right away. She whipped off her jeans and undies, too, and then got in the chair next to my bed.

As I fondled myself with my one good hand, I watched as Elynn started to rub her breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other. Her fingers went inside her cunt, came out, and she lapped at the juices on them. While doing that, her eyes never left mine. She was performing for me.

Elynn said, "I could put on one of my porn videos, too. I want you to see me masturbate and then I'm going to relieve you of some of your yummy cum."

She slinked down in the chair further and spread her legs over the chair arms, and started to run and poke around in strategic places on her body more with both hands. I could hear how wet she was as she sloshed around in her own pussy with that hand.

Elynn closed her eyes and focused on her own pleasure. I so wanted to help. I so wanted to drive my cock into my fiancée's sweet pussy, or have her come over me and drop down on me. I needed to heal. Shit.

Elynn came in a quiet way. The pleasure mounted up and then found her. She moaned and curled up slightly as her orgasm washed through her.

She was barely through when she rose and came to my good side. She leaned over the bed and inhaled my somewhat hard cock into her mouth. She bobbed a bit, toyed with my sack, and then stuck with the job a few more minutes until I came.

She didn't do anything fancy. There was no snowballing. She waited until I'd finished ejaculating into her mouth, and then swallowed. I pulled her up to me with one hand and we kissed. I had never minded doing that.

"I love you."

"I love you."

"Think you can sleep?"

"Much better now. Thank you."

"No, thank you for being the man you are. I'll see you in the morning."

I did go to sleep almost as soon as she left the room and put all but the lights off. I slept through the night.

The next afternoon after work, Crystal and Carol came and told me the details of their dates with Chet and Spence. Crystal gave me the Reader's Digest version of events as Carol nodded and sometimes tossed in an item about what happened.

The foursome had dinner at the Oyster Bar -- one of the area's good fish restaurants. They flirted with the guys, and then, even in the restaurant, teased them on the other side of the table by turning so that the panels of their dresses separated and gave a flash of boob and even nipple. They'd act coy and then taunt the two men about their sexual needs. They made it clear that the two of them did lots of sexual things together and asked whether that excited the men. The men were damn near drooling according to Crystal.

While at the restaurant, the girls switched seats as to who was opposite whom. They then flashed their boobs again, this time the other man getting the intimate view in public. Carol revealed that she was commando. Crystal said, 'Really? Me, too.' That helped set the tone for later in the evening.

Part of the table discussion was whether the men liked a good girl or a girl with tarty, even slutty, tendencies. They pushed the men to describe the perfect woman. Does she dress sharp? Would she wear a slutty dress? What if she went out in public with a thin t-shirt and no bra? Would you like to see her fucking somebody else? If you'd started something sexual with your date, how would you want her to finish it?

Some of the questions were rhetorical, others the girls pushed for descriptive answers. The girls indicated that they wanted to go back to Chet's apartment after dinner to 'dance'. All of them knew the word 'dance' was a substitute for fucking. They teased the men about doing the 'horizontal mambo'.

At the apartment, the two girls put on a little lesbian show for the two men, slowly removing all their clothes but their CFM shoes. Once they were naked, they went to each other's dates and stripped down the men. Crystal was supposed to be with Chet, but she'd taken Spence. Carol tended to Chet.

The girls extended the foreplay with the men, and switched after about fifteen minutes of toying with 'their' cocks and giving blowjobs. More questions: what kind of girl do you want me to be now? Would you take me home to meet your parents? My mother might jump your bones right now; would you like that?

The girls were with their 'proper' dates when the cunnilingus started. Chet was happily eating Crystal, and Spence had Carol's legs over his shoulders as he started gnawing his way up her body. Both girls were so cranked up they came almost immediately. They called for a brief rest to recover, and then switched partners. The men were further astounded.

When they started to make love the same thing happened, they started with one man, and then switched to the other. The men rather liked what was happening. They were getting two for the price of one, so to speak.

The girls got three orgasms out of each man and then they cuddled up for sleep time. In the morning, they went around again and also switched partners.

Crystal said, "It was too early to spring the whole Saturday orgy on them. I think they'll be all right with it, but they're coming from a sexually conservative upbringing and model of how the world functions. We'll keep working on them."

Carol added, "They know that there are a lot of things about us that they don't know yet. This was the first time they picked us up and dropped us off at the house. They were impressed. We told them that we lived with other people, but didn't explain. I told them we had group purchasing power, and liked it."

Crystal said, "Cory was washing his car in the driveway. He just gave us a weak wave as we went inside. They could see Elynn moving around, too. She was only wearing her bikini bottoms, so that rattled them, too."

I said, "They don't know that you're married?"

Both girls blushed, "Next big revelation for them. They want to go out with us on Wednesday, after work. The rings will go back on then."

I rolled my eyes. I said, "This may backfire on you."

They both nodded and looked worried that they'd lose their prey.

Wednesday, I was actually allowed to get out of bed and move around the house -- a little. The emphasis was on 'LITTLE'. Trish told me I could go from bed to the living room, sit for a bit, and then get back in bed. I was allowed to do this twice in the morning and twice in the afternoon. For all the commotion, you would have thought I was going to the moon. I even had chaperones for my short walks. I was watched like a hawk and then checked to be sure that none of my internal stitches had broken open.

I wore athletic shorts instead of pajamas. Thus, I was almost formally dressed when Chet and Spence arrived in one of men's SUVs to pick up Crystal and Carol for dinner. I was returning to bed after my second afternoon perambulation when they rang the bell. I answered the door.

The two men stared at me. One said tentatively, "Crystal and Carol?"

"Oh, you guys are Chet and Spence. Come in. I'll get them for you."

Just as we came in past the foyer into the living room, I bellowed, "CRYSTAL! CAROL! YOUR DATES ARE HERE."

I turned, "Which of you is Chet?"

The hunkier sandy-haired man gestured. I shook his hand, "I'm Dave." I turned, "So, by process of elimination, you're Spence." I shook his hand, too. "Nice to meet you guys. Take good care of the girls tonight. I hope we'll see more of you around here in the future. Excuse me, but I'm supposed to get back into bed for my beauty rest."

My last comment puzzled them, but they both stood and watched me hobble across the living room like an injured dog. I was taking small steps like an old man, and also just as Trish had instructed so that I kept my balance at all times. I disappeared just as I saw my wives start down the stairs. Heather was shepherding my short walk.

I heard Crystal say, "Oh, good. You met Dave. He's still recuperating."

I listened. "Recuperating? From what?"

"From being shot at the Club Infinity about two weeks ago."

"THAT's the guy that got shot. I read all that in the newspapers." I thought Spence had said that.

"He's doing pretty well. Today was his first day he was allowed out of bed to walk around the house. Saturday, he's allowed around the short block, but he's got to take a walker."

I heard Chet say, "He was shot twice, right?"

Carol responded, "Left shoulder and left side by his hip. The lower shot did some internal damage that they had to spend a lot of time and stitches repairing. That's the one that he has to be careful about. The shoulder shot nicked a few bones that are healing. We all take care of him."

Elynn passed through the room carrying her laundry basket. She waved at the group with one hand. "Have fun, folks." I peeked at the looks on their faces and almost laughed out loud.

Carol explained, "That's Elynn. She lives here, too." She was only wearing her panties as she carried some notebooks to her room. One of her globes rested atop the uppermost book.

I guessed that added together, the comments and sights would give the impression of a group of friends thrown in together to rent the large house.

As they went out the door, I heard one of the men ask, "What's Dave do for work?" I expected the answer to that would take some dancing to make that sound simplistic.

I had an early dinner thanks to Elynn and Jean, watched the news on TV, and then started to sleep. I work up around midnight. I thought I'd heard something, plus I needed to pee. I peeked out of the media room.

The foursome of Chet, Spence, Crystal, and Carol were just inside the living room in some heavy kisses saying goodnight. Each couple were in a serious clutch, and then the couples changed to the other partner. The men then left.

I shuffled into the room after the front door shut, "Have fun?"

Crystal rolled her eyes, "You have no idea. Yes. Well, they know a lot more about us now, but still not everything."

"And how did those revelations go?"

The girls laughed. "It was a bit of a shock to the two of them. We made it all the way to the restaurant and were ordering before Chet spotted my wedding rings. He then saw Carol's rings. I'd never heard a guy stutter so much. He finally asked, 'What are those?' and pointed at the rings. Crystal responded, 'Our wedding rings. We're married to the same man. Why?'"

Carol told me with a chuckle, "They asked, 'Who's your husband? What are you doing going out with us?' I told them, 'Dave, who you met at the house is our husband. He's wrapped up in all those deals I told you about in connection with his job as CEO of Cyber Solutions. We like to go out, and we found you two. We like you, so we decided to keep seeing you. We figured we'd introduce you to our friends, too.'"

"Chet asked, 'And... and... and he doesn't care?'"

Crystal said, I told him, 'Oh, he cares a great deal. We've had long talks to be sure that you are not threatening to us or to our relationships. We like you and have fun together, so here we are. I'm sure he checked out the two of you somehow. He'd do that.'

"'But we had sex,' Spence said. I shrugged and said, 'Yes. We especially liked that and want to do a lot more of that with you.' They were quiet after that as they chewed on that and our appetizers had arrived.

I asked, "So, you had a sexy evening?"

Crystal laughed, "We almost had to insist on it. We told them to take us to Spence's apartment. They did, and then we made out with them. They were a little stiff at first, but then got into it. Finally, we got laid and then changed partners. After that, we talked some more."

Carol added, "We gave them the whole spiel about open marriages and open relationships, and how we can love more than one person, and so on. They slowly got into it."

"So, what now? What next?" I asked.

"We have lunch with them tomorrow. The two of us can take a break off work, and I guess they can, too. They asked us too many questions to answer last night, so we suggested we eat lunch and talk some more."

I said, "Oh, great. Nooners."

###

List of Characters (Dramatis Personae)

Couples grouped together.

Dave Toller and Crystal Wolcott -- cyber security expert/Ross's son & flight attendant/runs Crystal Blue Photography (CBP).

Ross Toller & Trish Wolcott -- Investment manager/Dave's father & nurse/Crystal's older sister.

Greg Caldwell & Darlene Mentis -- Lawyer & nurse. She works w Trish.

Mitch & Deborah Singer -- Runs Silver's Gym & flight attendant.

Molly & Jake Walters -- private porn client of CBP & kinky husband.

Allison & William Kirby -- private porn client of CBP & husband.

Kit & Dax Morrison -- private porn clients of CBP.