Adult Situations Ch. 65-66

Story Info
Pregnant fiancée. Night club trouble. Healing. Wives date.
7.8k words
4.7
6.8k
6

Part 33 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 65 -- Hero Status Reinstated

As Jean transitioned into her seventh month of pregnancy, her breasts had grown two full cup sizes. Her areola had enlarged and darkened, and her nipples were darker and more sensitive. More of the Montgomery bumps appeared, too; and she was sure that every one of them was a pleasure point that propelled her towards an orgasm.

Jean's sex drive seemed to continually increase as each week passed. She was wetter, her clit seemed to be more swollen and 'up' most of the time, and her labia remained sexually alert. Coupled with her spiked libido, she was a walking sex bomb.

Jean was working half-time at the Sarasota office after having moved into the house from our Atlanta condo. Usually, she was doing mornings. I was all over the map during the week, but when I was in Sarasota, I'd be called upon to follow her home, plunder her body, and then I'd be expected to go back to work and function normally for the rest of the business day.

I was in Europe for two weeks at one point. With my encouragement, Jean slowly seduced one of the men her age that worked in Network Monitoring. I chuckled to myself because Wesley Cooper had no idea what hit him. He wasn't at all averse to making it with a pregnant hottie.

I had Barbie with me on my European trip. I was looking for international acquisitions or partnerships where we'd both benefit from some kind of coupling. I had nine business days in Europe and spoke to different network management company every day.

At night, I had Barbie and she had me. We had a very romantic time, and despite my reminding her about what she knew all too well about my marriages, engagements, and lifestyle -- that I would not become exclusive.

We did a few kinky things during the trip. We went to live sex show in Hamburg, and she was about the only woman in the crowd of horny male voyeurs. Fortunately, their main focus was on the stage where two couples performed for the crowd. Nonetheless, she got propositioned about every five minutes while we were there, even while I held her surrounded in my arms.

One lad got a little overzealous about Barbie, and wanted to be fucking her while the girl on stage got plowed under by the two studs that were part of the act. My martial arts training came in handy. I simply took hold of one of his hands, held and twisted it as I'd learned, and gently moved him away from Barbie in a manner that created some pain for him -- it was a learning experience for the slightly inebriated kid. He never bothered us again.

In Paris, we were walking after dinner one night, and we sat on a park bench in a small park along the Champs d'Elysé. I had her remove her undies, I unzipped, and Barbie sat in my lap with my cock inside her as we made out. We fucked for over twenty minutes as other people walked past us. I filled her pussy and then we walked back to the hotel with my jizz running down her legs. She really got off on that event.

In London, we fucked one night along The Embankment in a small seating alcove. In Amsterdam, we prowled the red-light district, and then had a threesome with one of the prettier whores we found sitting in one of the shop windows. In Vienna, we fucked in the alley next to the restaurant where we had dinner. Other people could look down the alley and see us. In Madrid, we made love in a unisex bathroom, and in Rome, we actually fucked in one of the old Roman ruins.

We flew back to Sarasota in the Cyber Solutions corporate jet on a Saturday. Mostly we slept on the plane for the nine-hour flight that day. We cleared customs and refueled in Bangor.

I wondered afterward whether I had the word 'SUCKER' written across my forehead. I felt as though I'd been provoked into the situation, which then became from page news -- AGAIN!

The following Thursday evening, a group of us went to the restaurant-lounge establishment named Infinity to dine and dance. I declared it was date night, so I had my two wives and Ross was there with Trish. Our usual entourage was home or wherever doing other things.

We had a lovely dinner, and then went into the lounge to drink and dance. We got additional drinks, and a table near the edge of the dance floor. A DJ was providing the music -- a mix of slow and fast numbers, and I was cranked up from work, so I was dancing to about everything that got played, a point that made all the women happy.

Ross and I were rotating through the three women, taking turns dancing with them. For the fast numbers, all five of us could be on the floor at once and no one noticed the imbalance.

We'd been dancing on and off for an hour, when another group of three couples took the table next to ours that had just been abandoned. Several of the men were a little on the loud side, which I took to reflect the excess drinks they'd already had someplace else. Two of the women were 'cacklers' -- when they laughed you could hear it everywhere in the club.

I asked Crystal to dance, and we'd gone to the dance area. Ross and Trish were already there. A slow number came on. Crystal and I cuddled up and swayed as I again told her I was the luckiest guy in the world to have found her and have her in my life. We kissed a little and had a nice moment.

Above the music, I heard, "I SAID NO. I DO NOT WANT TO DANCE WITH YOU." It was Carol.

I swiveled around and Carol was cowering on the bench seat where our table was. Looming over her was one of boisterous men from the adjacent table. He was babbling to her about how much he wanted to dance with her and gesturing wildly. He didn't seem to want to take 'No' for an answer.

Crystal and I just stood there for a second as the scene unfolded.

The man, about my age, lunged forward and grabbed Carol's arm and yanked her upright. He obviously had both a weight and strength advantage over her.

Carol screamed as she was pulled erect, "OUCH! THAT HURTS. LEAVE ME ALONE. GET LOST."

The guy yanked her towards the dance floor and she stumbled into him, almost falling on the floor, except his body stopped her fall. "Ah, you like me," he crooned in his slurred voice. He yanked her another step towards the dance floor.

The women at the man's table seemed to have disappeared, probably to the ladies' room. The other guys were just standing, and I hoped it was to stop their buddy.

I headed in his direction. Most of the club were looking at Carol and the Asshole jerking her towards the dance floor. She was still loudly protesting. I could see that he had a vise-like grip on her upper arm with one of his big mitts of hands.

I confronted the guy and blocked his way to the dance floor. I stated in my bet stentorian tone, "The lady told you she didn't want to dance with you. Leave her alone."

He looked me up and down, "And who are you?"

"Her husband. Let go of her arm."

Asshole made a very unwise decision at that point. He let go of her with his right hand, and then pulled his arm back. He was obviously going to take a swing at me with his dominant hand. The problem was that he was moving slowly and getting into a real wind up for his punch. The alcohol in his system had thrown his timing off, if he had any to start with.

Asshole suddenly fell to the ground just as he launched his punch. The move rotated his whole body and he ended up in an inept pile at the edge of the dance floor. His punch hit nothing. Carol scrambled behind me to her co-wife. Asshole hadn't been paying attention to my feet. He'd been picking the spot on my face where he wanted his fist to land.

I moved around him as he sprawled on the floor, escorting Crystal and Carol in front of me back to our table. I spoke to Carol who was rubbing her arm. Asshole had left a bruise and I was paying attention to that.

I told the others, "I think we should leave."

Ross yelled, "Behind you."

I dodged to my left. Asshole hadn't given up and left well-enough alone. He gotten up and ineffectually had thrown a punch that hit my shoulder. He'd also stumbled forward based on the momentum of his tossed punch not hitting solidly.

I turned, "Please leave us alone." My voice was loud and imposing.

He slurred, "I want to dance with THAT LADY." He pointed at Carol.

One of the other men in his group was coming up on my left. I looked at him and said, "Any closer and you're a threat. I don't treat threats kindly." The man froze. The third man in their group was not in sight. I figured that he was circling around behind me. I spun around and pointed at him. "Freeze, Dickhead."

Mentally, I was going through to the mental drill that Russ and Deke had taught us in our martial arts class. Avoid. Check. Hurt. Main. Kill.

I said loudly over the music, "We're leaving. Let us go in peace, please." The other dancers and people sitting clearly heard me.

I could just as well be talking to a tree stump. I saw the women from their group on the far side of the dance floor watching the fracas. They appeared too scared to be involved.

I nodded to Ross and he marshalled the three women close together, and away from our table in the only open path towards the front door. I saw our waitress wondering what to do about the unfolding situation. We owed her some money. I mimed writing on a credit card slip to her and she nodded and hustled off.

I slowly backed away from the scene. I'd 'checked' the scene -- that is, I paused the threatening action of the three men. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough.

Asshole wanted to fight. He came at me again with one arm back to throw another punch. As he lunged, I caught his arm and propelled him in a small arc so he was aimed at the second man in group that had just started to come at me. I emphasized loudly, "Leave me alone!"

Asshole and the other man hurled backwards onto the bench seat, right where Carol had been sitting. Our table and all the glasses turned over and broken glass scattered everywhere. I turned to leave, but the third man that had circled on me, was there about to strike. Before he had time to execute his plan, his body was flipping through the air. He landed hard on the floor. I had a slight moment of joy that Russ' moves had actually worked.

The club music stopped.

The club manager or maître d' hustled over. "I want you all to leave."

I said, "I'm trying to. Please call 9-1-1. These three men seem intent to fight. I don't want anybody to get hurt. I'll also pay for the damages." I gestured to the broken table and glass on the floor.

The people at the tables around the edge of the dance floor were scrambling away from the scene. A small table that had been full of drinks came flying in our direction, missing us but clattering across the dance floor.

I yelled again, "LEAVE ME ALONE." At least Ross had gotten the women ready to exit the door of the club.

The two men on the bench seat came at me together. I moved to meet one of them, and accelerated his progress forward and then downward. He slid across the dance floor on his face. We'd moved into the Hurt and Maim stages of the required action. The other shithead on the floor was moving slowly and backing away from me. The manager had run off with his cellphone in his hand and I hoped he was calling for the police.

I slowly backed away towards the door, mindful of the others behind me. I saw our waitress and said, "I'll call you on the phone to pay. Expect a call from Dave." She looked panicked and just nodded her acceptance of the situation.

Asshole suddenly appeared on my left with a pistol in his hand. There was a stampede behind me as people fled the club. He waved the gun in my direction and said, "I just wanted to dance with the pretty girl." The gun waved all over the place. People were running out the door.

I held my hands out in a supplicating gesture and turned to him. "I'm sorry, but she didn't want to dance just then." I made up a story, "She'd been dancing before and had a sore foot -- maybe a blister. Did she explain that to you?"

He frowned. He wasn't expecting me to explain something to him. I continued and got another step closer. I said, "Her name is Carol. We've been married about a year after a long engagement. I saw you guys had dates. Is this your first time here? They serve good food next door in the restaurant part of the place." I could hear a distant siren heading in our direction and thought I even saw the lights atop a police car through the front window of the club.

I kept talking, "Carol and I both work with computers. She's really smart about them. She can do things with photographs and videos that no one else can really do, even make them into great pictures. Do you use the camera function on your cellphone much? I've got to do more of that."

The direction the gun was aiming had dropped from my torso towards the floor. The other two men were standing about ten feet away frozen in position watching the two of us.

Asshole then started to raise the gun again. I saw his expression change to one of greater determination. I was suddenly in the air headed in his direction. My right foot slammed into Asshole's chest with a tremendous THUD that echoed throughout the club. The gun fired a fraction of a second later.

We fell to the floor together and I scrambled to rise for the next challenge. He focused on me and raised the gun. I kicked again, and heard the sickening sound of breaking bones in his nearest leg. He fired again.

People were screaming and I knew I'd been hit.

I staggered backward, and he raised the weapon again. A shot from behind me slammed into Asshole's body. The last thing I recalled was turning and seeing a uniformed police officer with his gun out in a firing position. I blacked out.

I briefly came to in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. Two paramedics were working over me. I could hear the siren screaming on the vehicle and knew we were traveling at top speed. I could hear the driver on the radio prepping the hospital staff for our arrival. I blacked out again. I remember thinking, 'So, this is how I'll die.'

I came to in a hospital bed with lots of medical monitoring equipment all around me. Crystal and Carol were there sobbing. Elynn and Jean were with them, along with Trish and Ross. I burbled through the oxygen mask, "Hey, I'm awake."

"OH, GOD," Crystal sobbed. She squeezed my hand. "We all love you."

"How am I?"

"Shot in the left side and in the shoulder. No serious damage, but it did take them several hours to stop the internal bleeding and get things reasonably back to where they should be. Your clavicle got nicked as did the top of your humerus, but the doc thinks it'll heal just fine. No exercise for two months, he said."

"What about Asshole and his friends?"

"Asshole is dead. His two friends are in jail for assault and battery. The whole two-minute fight is the most watched show on television and on YouTube. At least six other patrons of the place videoed the whole thing, including the cop shooting to keep you from getting a third shot. The club also had cameras."

I moaned, "I hurt."

Elynn said, "I'll get the nurse. You have pain killers."

When Elynn came back five minutes later, she had a newspaper in her hand. She held up the front page for me to read. The headlines read,

Network Magnate in Fight for Life -- Man Dead in Bar Shooting

I shook my head. "That's not very nice. It sounds like I shot the guy."

Elynn read the article aloud to all of us. It was morning edition. They must have had a Stop the Presses moment the night before. At least the text of the article stated that the man was shot by police. I was reported to be going through 'hours of life-saving surgery'.

Elynn held up the other morning paper. The headline on this one read:

Hero Saves Club Patrons from Mad Man With Gun

She was laughing as she read that article aloud. In that article, I was cast almost like a one-man army that stopped a terrorist cell from decimating the entire county.

The article also revisited my past accomplishments and notoriety, both in personally saving the world economy -- hyperbole notwithstanding, as well as my flamboyant lifestyle with multiple wives, fiancées, and a strange living situation that involved many other people in some sort of love fest.

As best I could, I rolled my eyes. "Oh, well. As they say, 'No good deed goes unpunished.' Save those." Elynn nodded.

Ross came back in the room after visiting the nurse's station with Trish. This was the same hospital that she worked in, so she could get special treatment for me.

Ross said, "There are two detectives waiting to talk to you. There's also a special police guard on the floor to keep the curious away from you. The mayor and police chief came by personally to be sure you were protected from the general public."

I nodded slightly, and closed my eyes. It was afternoon when I awoke. I'd just slept for six hours. The pain killers had worked. I seemed a little clearer headed, but I also hurt like hell in my side and shoulder. Crystal was sitting reading her iPhone and she got the nurse, who came an added some pain killer meds to my IV.

After about fifteen minutes and at my invitation, I had the two detectives come in for my interview. With my permission, they recorded it. They also had six different videos of the whole two-minute drama, but I hadn't seen those yet. I repeated my recollection of events to them, speculated about the alcohol content of Asshole and his friends, and that was the end of it. I never heard another peep from the police about this situation.

I slept again and woke when it was dark out. Carol and Jean were beside my bed talking in low tones. I got kissed and they reported that I was again a phenom on radio, television, and the Internet.

Jean said, "You actually have a fan club that's formed from, mostly women, who think you walk on water. I'm sure you're going to be inundated with get well cards and well wishes and proposals of marriage."

"I just want to heal up and get out of here."

"Two days at best, according to the ER doc, and Trish agrees with him. Also, when you get home, you are to be as immobile there as you are here. Everyone in our group plans to enforce that, including your two karate instructors. By the way, Russ watched the video a dozen times and said that you used your martial arts skills perfectly. He asked me to tell you that he has a new belt for you. Congratulations. He also plans to show your video to everybody at the dojo and do a step-by-step critique of how you responded to the threats."

I got woozy again, and closed my eyes. I was having vivid dreams. Maybe I did want to be a black belt. I had some life goals that I'd postponed to build Cyber Solutions. Maybe it was time to reevaluate. Nothing like coming close to dying to have a personal transformation.

Chapter 66 -- Recovery

My bed was surrounded by six women. They were laughing both at me and with me. They were all topless, so I had a dozen breasts to ponder. I said, "You what?"

Trish spoke, "I asked Dr. Harrington about your condition. You are NOT to have intercourse for two weeks. We may give you handjobs and blowjobs, but nothing that calls for any effort or movement on your part -- ANY EFFORT AT ALL. You are not to move about thrusting as you like to do in our little cunnys. You have internal stitches in your left side that would rip apart if you did. You wouldn't necessarily know it, and might bleed to death internally."

It was also unlikely that I'd use my left arm for anything sexual or for anything. It was all but glued to my body to make the whole healing area in my shoulder immobile. The arm was taped to my body so it didn't even need a sling. That would change in a week, I was told.