Adult Situations Ch. 73-74

Story Info
End of the hike. Welcome home. Sex lottery. Group growth.
8.1k words
4.73
9.1k
4
0

Part 37 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 73 -- Trail's End

We transited into Maine -- the last state north on the Appalachian Trail. The end was in sight, but we still had over 150 to 175 miles to go. The four of us stayed overnight at the Grafton Notch campground. We had a lot of company, but that didn't deter four horny hikers.

We again put our tents very close together at the edge of the tenting area. I fucked Lexi, and Andy fucked the stuffing out of Crystal. We slept like babies cradling the naked and satisfied bodies of our wives.

Two days later, the four of us hitchhiked into the small town of Rangeley, Maine. This was one of my mail drops. Crystal had added to my package with some of her own consumable products, so after we found the post office, we split up the package and repacked our backpacks. There was a store there that had everything a hiker might need, so Lexi and Andy replenished the rest of their stocks needed to complete the journey.

I got the four of us a large room at the Saddleback Motor Inn that had two king-size beds in it. We had lunch at a place named the Red Onion. Crystal and I split a pizza. I realized I hadn't had that delicacy for almost four months. Previously, that had been a weekly staple in my diet.

Crystal and I challenged Andy and Lexi to get out of the sexual comfort zones. That night, back in the room in the very quiet motel, we took them through some new experiences.

First, we got them both to try anal sex. Neither had done that. I lubed up Lexi and gently initiated her into the world of broad-thinking sluts that loved to have their ass pummeled by a big cock.

Lexi came and came again. Apparently, she had some erogenous zones in or around that area of her anatomy, and I hit those the right way. I also fingered her clit and even fingered her pussy as my cock see-sawed in her butt.

On the other bed, Andy slid into Crystal's poop shoot -- any ass -- for the first time. She liked it and that was part of our routine when we messed around, especially when she could capture two males.

Those new experiences led to the next adventure -- being DPed, or experiencing a double penetration: a cock in the ass and a cock in the cunt.

Andy and I showed Lexi what that looked like with Crystal first. The obvious orgasms Crystal had helped woo the other female in our midst into also trying the act.

I'd already been in Lexi's ass, so I insisted that he try anal sex with his own wife, but I positioned the two of them so that I could also have access to her unfilled pussy.

After they seemed used to the anal penetration and movement, I pushed into Lexi's cunt as far as I could go. I then started long strokes into her body.

Crystal got beside the three of us and got her hand near Lexi's clit, and started rubbing. Lexi started to fly apart in tiny little pieces, many of which were hurled deep into outer space from the orgasms and great feelings. We did that twice to Lexi before we collapsed and went to sleep.

The next morning, Lexi didn't want to move around too much. For some strange reason, she had a sore butt. We hung around the town all day. There were only a few shops, restaurants, no stop lights, and almost no stop signs that we could see. The official population of the town was 1,000, but over the summer many others came up to their camps on various nearby lakes and probably multiplied many times the resident population.

Andy and I did some careful planning over the remainder of the hike to Katahdin Mountain in the center of the state. We checked the changes in elevation, and looked for campgrounds or other lodging that preferably had shelters and water.

I asked him whether either he or Lexi wanted to taper back on the swapping we'd been doing with them, and he emphatically said, "Absolutely not. We love it. We haven't been so sexually aroused or horny in our lives. We love you guys and what we do together. I think Lexi wants to pass on anal sex the rest of the trip, but she told me that she would do it more often once we didn't need to hike the next day or two."

Crystal and I had told them about our sex parties in Florida, even emphasizing the romantic and loving nature of the gatherings. Andy confided that he was already of thinking of how they could relocate to that part of the world so that they could be close to us and participate as part of our group. He asked me bluntly if that was foolish thinking. "Do you think we're crazy picking up and moving to be in the atmosphere of what you've described? We want to be friends with you and your friends, but is that even realistic?"

"No, I don't think it's crazy, but I think you should take it slow in case the situation is not to your overall liking. Much of what you will become involved in will be based on personal relationships and friendships. You need to meet the other people in our social circle. This will be your core social group, plus any neighbors, work colleagues, or others that you befriend on your own.

"Thus, I suggest that you come down on a trial visit. Make it span two weekends -- two Saturdays. In between, you can check out the job market and the housing situation. You can stay with us, but you'll need a rental car, at least for the week. The whole area relies on autos to get around."

Andy said, "I'm sure that we'll do that soon. Is there a bad time or better time, and thank you for your hospitality ahead of time.?"

We had a long and serious discussion about relocating to Sarasota.

The Appalachian Mountain Club was sadistic about the route the trail took from the Sandy River-Saddleback area to Mount Katahdin. The mountain was pretty much north east of us. Instead, we'd hike south, west, a little north, a little east, and then wrap around a lake, and repeat often. We wound around far more than necessary to take a more or less straight hike to Katahdin. On the other hand, we saw some beautiful scenery that I'll never forget.

The last eighty miles was rarely flat, especially as we got near Mount Katahdin. We pushed trying to maintain fifteen miles a day, but one or two days that was hard to do given the terrain. A couple of times we dropped in the middle of the trail from fatigue, set up our tents to the side and rested for the night. There were enough brooks and streams that we could always have running water. We had purification tablets and boiled the water occasionally, but none of it was suspect.

The last night before we reached the peak, we stayed at the Katahdin Stream campground. With about thirty other campers. The place was so crowded that we just passed on having sex. We were bone tired anyway; it had been an eighteen-mile day.

The next day, a sunny Thursday in mid-September, we hiked to the peak. We left most of our gear at the campground because we'd come back to camp again that night.

The rocky peak had a spectacular view for hundreds of miles in every direction. I took about two-hundred pictures.

More than that, I cried. I sobbed.

I'd done it. I'd finished the entire Appalachian Trail from south to north.

Yes, I sat at top of a mile-high peak and I cried. Crystal hugged me. Having been with me for a couple of hundred miles, she understood the pressure that builds up. She knew how emotionally involved I was with this journey and with the result. I had hiked to find out about the rest of my life.

I'd hiked almost nonstop from Georgia to the middle of Maine. I'd pushed myself to my limits physically many times. I'd lost twenty pounds and those that remained had changed from flab to muscle.

I had accomplished what only an estimated 500 people a year do. I belonged to a unique brotherhood and sisterhood of stalwart hikers that did the whole trail in one gulp.

For the record, about 3-million hikers use the trail each year, but only 3,000 attempt the thru-hike, with less than a quarter of those actually finishing the thru-hike. I was unique. I had hardened myself, but I also cried. I cried because I had my answers.

The trail was more than just a long hike for me. It was my symbolic journey from the corporate world to something new -- my own personal 'next big thing'.

Moreover, I thought I knew what that would be. I hadn't shared it with anybody, even Crystal.

Oddly enough, it was on the ascent that morning that the fuzzy idea had actually jelled into a crystal-clear vision in my head. I'd had various signals along the way. People had crossed my path and given me hints about what the answer was.

Fortunately, I hadn't rejected anybody or any idea. I'd taken an interest in everything that people did or talked about.

I had research to do and probably hundreds of people to talk to in order to turn the idea into some kind of reality. Further, I had two big advantages over others reaching a similar conclusion about their future: I had an infinite amount of time, and I didn't need to be earning any money.

My tears eventually stopped. Lexi had joined Crystal in hugging me and being sure I was all right. She knew the kind of pressure that people put on themselves to complete something so complex and time consuming as the AT. We'd also talked about advancing through the various pilot certifications in a similar way.

Piloting would be a nice sideline for what I was considering, at least for now.

I wanted to teach ... and research.

I wanted to teach at the college level. I didn't know where, when, how, subjects, level, or anything else. The idea was just crystal clear in my head. I had no doubt. I knew there was shortage of technology-educated teachers, especially those with field experience.

My teenage lovers had helped aim me.

The people I was mentoring or helping, such as Harley, had helped me reach this conclusion. The idea of the personal constellation of friends had set up one framework for me to use to solidify my conclusion.

Kitty, Noah, and Charlotte had helped fill in a lot of blanks and also enabled me to eliminate an area of education that I didn't want to try out -- secondary education.

I'd done some education speaking to I.T. groups about what had to happen in their companies in order to survive an increasingly hostile business environment that was also full of vandals, marauders, thieves, and even murderers. I'd liked doing that.

Yes, I wanted to teach -- the whole nine yards of being in academia.

Yes, the next big thing, like my completion of the Appalachian Trail, would be my re-entry into academia, this time at the front of the classroom or as the head of the laboratory. I looked out to the horizon in every direction from the rocky tor in Maine and felt complete.

* * * * *

Homecoming was sweet and emotional. I had just been away for way too long, and the people that loved me wanted to prove it to me. About forty people were lined up on the tarmac at Sarasota Airport as my jet taxied into the general aviation terminal.

As I got out of the plane, still in my hiking shorts and jungle shirt, I got swamped by my crowd of well-wishers. At one point, the crowd parted and Carol came into my arms weeping with joy that I was home. I held her as I greeted the others. Crystal looked on smiling. She'd only been gone a few weeks.

Trish appeared, and -- HOLY MOLY -- I exclaimed, "You're pregnant!"

She grinned. "Your father still has some potent man juice. I was probably pregnant when you left but didn't know it."

Trish was wearing a maternity top that bulged out over her round baby bump making her condition pretty obvious. I also thought her breasts were larger. We also kissed. I saw Ross at the edge of the crowd and waved at him. He just grinned broadly. He loved to surprise me with news like this. We'd talk more when the melee calmed down.

I got a boat load of kisses and fist bumps from everybody. There were cheers and screaming, and accolades, and I did feel like the prodigal son returning home. The reception was kind of embarrassing. All I'd done was go off and hike for almost five months.

Kitty came into my arms. I was surprised; she made it and looked happy in her new Florida home. She got enough time to say, "I'm here now. I love you. See you later." She then relinquished her spot to Deborah, who wanted to eat me alive and blow me right there on the tarmac as everyone else watched.

To my surprise, Charlotte also was one of my greeters. I could see Noah grinning behind her. She kissed and said, "We just had to be here for someone that did it -- the whole fuckin' trail. Congrats." She laughed and then Heather was in my arms, followed by Lisa, Wendy, and Madison. Derek was nearby and just gave me a grin and a wave.

Tara appeared and gave me a huge welcome kiss. She rubbed her groin against mine, and promised more later.

The group made an aisle and Jean came to me carrying a cute giggly baby Matthew in her arms. He reached out to me and I took him in my arms. I kissed Jean. She beamed with joy and had tears in her eyes. I told her that I'd keep the baby. She looked pleased. I greeted the rest of my well-wishers with Matthew in my arms as he carefully examined my face and neck with his cute little hands. Everything was interesting to him.

Elynn was there. She said, "Welcome home, fiancé. No more long trips for a while. I missed you dearly." She had tears in her eyes, too; and that just made my tear ducts open up further.

Barbie appeared and kissed me. She kissed all over my face for minute and I got the message, and then she let others get to me.

The whole Wallace family was there. I got a hug from Steve and nearly got devoured by Julie. She told me that I hadn't seen her for twenty-three weeks and four days, and therefore I owed her at least that many orgasms, preferably from pummeling her sexy body in some bed or chaise.

Some of the other college students in our group were there. Harley came by and gave me a grin and a fist bump but said nothing. Mandy and Daisy gave out kisses, and so did my neighborhood women Patricity and Penny. Molly and Allison were there, scantily dressed, and trying to lure me back into the jet for 'quickie'.

There were a few people I didn't recognize. A few I did, but that I hadn't interacted with much before I left on my adventure.

I was probably on the tarmac being greeted for a half hour. I felt almost as though I were a visiting dignitary and was reviewing the troops.

Eventually, the group thinned out. I was informed that everyone would be at the house for a cookout and an evening 'party'. I knew enough from Crystal to know that the Saturday sex parties hadn't changed much. She told me that I'd have to discover the subtleties and details for myself. She'd then snicker, so I knew that there were some.

Ross drove Crystal, Carol, Trish, and me from the airport to the two houses that we occupied next door to each other After we were underway, Trish said, "Dave, we have a couple of things to tell you about the group, as you'll see later."

I said, "I'm sure a few things changed. I've just been curious about what, but I haven't pestered anybody for details. I wanted this to be a surprise upon returning home. Lay it on me." We laughed.

Trish said, "For one, you recall that we were a pretty oversexed group that typically had sex in large amounts in the evenings, right?"

"That's what I recall."

"Well, there's a change to that, at least at present. We have sex at ANY TIME in the houses or on either of our patios or by our pools or Jacuzzis."

I said with some doubt, "And no one can really see?"

"Well, the neighbors next door to Ross are Doug and Penny. If they see some action going on, they may rush over and join in. On your other side was that couple that were snowbirds and only in Sarasota for a few of the winter months up north. There's been a change there."

"Oh, what kind of change or don't I want to know."

"No. No. It's good, I think. And, it bridges into another change in things over the past months. I will steal Tara's thunder by telling you.

"Huh?"

"OK, in steps. The house was sold to two members of our growing clan. They moved in about three weeks ago -- Tara Green and Alan Bullock."

I raised my eyebrows. I really loved Tara, but I knew she was falling heavily for Alan. I'd long ago encouraged her to move in with the nice man. Alan had been a passenger on one of her flights where she was one of the flight attendants. He was enough of an aficionado of pornography to recognize her as Tara Skye, her 'stage' name in the porn videos that she'd done. One thing led to another, and he relocated from Dallas to Sarasota, mainly to be in her presence. She welcomed the move and had been spending an increasing amount of time with him, even moving out of the house to live with him. I knew they were serious.

I summed up that point, "So, Alan and Tara are really in a serious relationship. They bought the house together, because they don't want to leave our sex-happy neighborhood."

Trish nodded, "They're engaged. You probably didn't notice at the airport. People were watching to see whether you'd see the ring. She has a diamond. They want to get married around Christmas time -- maybe Christmas day."

I smiled, "I love Tara -- that's no secret. I'm happy that she's found someone else she holds dear to be with the rest of her life."

Crystal said, "She still loves you ... and the rest of us, so on that account not much will change. I'm glad you're not crushed by that news."

"Crushed? Not at all. I'm happy for her. I'm even happier that they have the house next door. My patio's visibility to that house always bothered me because I was never sure whether someone had popped down for a brief visit or they'd loaned it out to friends. I was sure one or more of our sex parties would get seen and a major complaint registered with the police or someone. Now, at least, there's some control over the situation."

Crystal kissed my cheek. "Right attitude."

Trish said, "There's just one other thing we need to tell you, and it involves my pregnancy."

"Yeaaaah?" I said slowly. I had a feeling about what was coming.

She smiled, "You may be the daddy. It's either you or Ross. We can test the DNA later to find out."

"Don't," I said with a smile. "At least, not on my account. I plan on raising the kid anyway. I don't need to know whether he's my half-brother or my son because it won't affect how I participate. I know that Ross wants this, too. What did you do to limit the parenthood?"

Ross was driving but nodding in agreement with my supposition.

"Ross and I talked. You were all wrapped up in leaving Cyber Solutions and getting organized for your long hike. We just decided that I'd go off of the pill, and that anybody other than Ross or you would use condoms or have to have had a vasectomy. It didn't take long, really. I guess I was pretty 'ripe'. I know my biological clock had starting making loud ticking sounds."

After a silence, I said, "What else is going down?"

"We have some new members or players or friends or whatever we call each other. For one, the nanny that you got Jean is one of our more active participants -- Emily Bright. She brought in her boyfriend, ultimately. He's popular and very low key. His name is Brantley Holland, or just Brant. He's a Brit and has that delightful accent that turns on all the girls."

"I look forward to meeting him."

"He was at the airport, but there was too much going on for introductions. He'll be at the house with everyone else. By the way, he has helped Emily in dealing with Matthew, so he's kind of a male nanny once in a while. Jean likes him, too. Otherwise, he's on the Geek Squad at Best Buy."

"Other new members?"

"Yes. You'll meet them. They couldn't take off work, but will hopefully be at the house for dinner and-or at the evening sex party. Speaking of that, rather than cook, we have a catered dinner tonight. None of us wanted to have to worry about cooking or cleaning up, so we outsourced dinner. Our focus is on you. They'll be gone by the time the other stuff starts." She paused and added, "It's so good to have you home. We all love you and missed you."