Adult Situations Ch. 73-74

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 74 -- Home At Last

Right after we got to the house, I saw there were other changes that had taken place that Ross, Trish, and Crystal forgot to mention. For one, Paul and Stacy had also become engaged. Paul worked with Ross at his investment firm, and Stacy was Madison's mother and had started making videos with Crystal Blue Photography amongst other things in her life. Stacy slammed her half-naked body against me and then showed me the ring. However, she assured me of her love for me and her perpetual availability for sexual pursuits. Paul was standing next to us laughing at her outlandish behavior.

Also, during the months that I'd been gone at least some in the group had become fascinated with sex toys. As I walked into the living room, my wives showed me a Sybian they'd bought -- a saddle like device that a woman could ride to great sexual satisfaction. Ours had a small pad that a woman's clit vibrated against, and then a moving dildo that could go inside her to further stimulate her G-spot or other interior points of interest. The speeds of the two functions could be adjusted independently. I was told they'd also accumulated a collection of dildos and vibrators that were routinely involved in the group's lovemaking.

Further, Ross and I each now also owned a sturdy massage table that could easily hold two people and maybe more. I saw ours on the side of the patio against the living room windows, pointed to it, and then Crystal explained their use to me.

Crystal said, "A couple is somehow chosen from the group, or they volunteer. Anyway, they meet at the massage table, and then start to romance each other. One or the other will act as the masseur or masseuse. They strip for us in a seductive manner and then one gets on the table. The masseur then massages them ALL OVER. Fingers go in interesting holes and do great things.

"Eventually, the 'worker' starts to eat out the person getting the massage. Either a classic blowjob or cunnilingus occurs with an emphasis of showing technique to the watching audience."

I asked, "Audience?"

"Yes. The rest of us may or may not be fucking. Several demonstrations have taken place while we've been having after-dinner coffee. We all just turn and watch the performance. The performance eventually includes intercourse and some hot moving around to show various angles and positions for intercourse. Even anal intercourse could be shown, or a girl might be made air tight if she had two or three masseurs. The tables have been a big hit with everyone."

"And you know this, how?" I felt that I knew the answer. I gave her a sideways grin.

Crystal giggled, "Because I've been part of the evening's entertainment at least half a dozen times since you left. You know that I love fucking for an audience. Several times, I had somebody announce me as Crystal Belle, my porn name. I can put on really good performance."

"Why don't you record some of them?"

"We've started doing that. We also created a spa in my studio and there's a table there, too. The nice thing about the table is that it can carry the weight of at least three adults. I got DPed on it for one of my turns. Paul and Cory got me going."

I dumped my back pack in the garage to contend with later. I did take out the dirty clothes and put them in my long-empty clothes basket in the laundry. With so many of us living in the house, we each did our own laundry so we kept our dirties separate. We also had two washers and two driers.

I went upstairs to shave and shower. Despite touching civilization once in a while on my hike, I hadn't shaved since getting near Mount Katahdin. I thought I'd done a fair job of washing off my upper body at a campground near the end of my trip. I wanted a 'real' shower and shave in my own large bathroom -- with hot water!

I walked into the master suite and stood at the door astounded. Crystal jumped up and down beside me. "Do you like it? Do you like it?" Others were in the hall watching my reaction.

"It's the biggest bed I've ever seen. How'd you get it in here? It looks like the deck of an aircraft carrier."

"It comes in pieces. It got assembled in the room. It's the size of two king-size beds plus a twin. We all sleep in here now. Unless we have company with us, it gives us lots of room. The fitted sheets are made special for it."

"So, who's sleeping in this now?"

"Carol, Elynn, Cory, Jean, Emily, and me, plus any male dongs that we invite. Of course, not all of us at once, but those that fit. That'll change now that you're back. We have a special space for you."

"Special space?"

"Yes. It's with your cock buried in one of the women." She laughed at her own humor.

"I get it. What about the baby?"

"Jean and Emily trade back and forth for overnight duty. They have a baby monitor of some kind. Matthew is sleeping through the night pretty well now, so they're not up as much as they were."

I noted two new dressers and two casual chairs, as well as some new erotic artwork over the bed. I pointed at the artwork.

"Do you like it?" Crystal said. "That's me fucking Mitch. Carol took the pictures and then played with them in Photoshop to get that effect."

"Yes, I love them. They're sexy as all hell. I love that it's you. I like the new furniture, too."

"There's more new furniture that's downstairs. You walked right by some of it. Those are new sofas in the living room. They open up into queen-size beds that are really sturdy. With more and more people in our tribe, we need more space to make love.

"We traded out the theater seats in the media room for recliners that double nicely as romantic spots for couples to use. Also, Harley bought some new electronic equipment and a created a movie server for us. ALL of the videos that Crystal Blue Photography has ever made are on there and can be called up for viewing at a moment's notice. There's also a mode where it'll choose videos at random and just keep playing them nonstop. It's probably playing down there right now. I don't think it's been off for weeks since Harley set it up."

"Is that part of the nonstop sex that you mentioned in the car?"

"In part. Some people still prefer the outdoors, so will make love on one of the chaises even in the middle of the day. As I mentioned, we don't worry about the next-door neighbors, and most of the boats don't come close enough to shore to worry about."

I stripped off my clothing -- my hiking gear. The day before I'd been on top of a mountain in Maine. We hiked down, camped out overnight, and then hiked to where a hire car picked us up, complete with our back packs. The car took us to the Bangor airport, and we got on my private jet that had been called in. We were in the air about fifteen minutes later. The jet traversed the Appalachian Trail going south a helluvah lot faster than I did heading north.

Crystal and I walked into the shower room. I'd forgotten about the large white vinyl covered ottoman in the room. Everyone in the 'family' loved to get fucked in the shower room on that thing. It was so decadent. Fuck and then shower; shower and then fuck. The teenagers especially loved it.

I asked Crystal, "Any other furniture changes I should know about?"

Crystal responded, "A few similar changes in Ross's house. Alan and Tara are just starting to think about furniture and decorating. They bought their house furnished like you did with this one.

"To your question, the only thing that'll pop up I think are what we are calling the 'Love Mats'. They're kept in the garage. Your karate instructors suggested them. They're basically your exercise mats but they are cushy enough to be just right to spread around on the tile floors as additional couple space for cuddling and fucking. We only just started using them because our numbers are up."

"Numbers?"

"There are new people -- men and women -- who've been brought into our group. Some, maybe all of them, will be here tonight. It is a special occasion with your return from such a major accomplishment."

"Yours, too."

"I only did a little of it with you. I'm glad I did, but I have no burning desire to go back and do the rest of the Trail. I did enough to appreciate all that you did, the sights you saw, the people you met, and the friendships that you formed. Now, I'm ready to stay here with running hot water, warm fluffy towels, and lots of loving cock." She laughed.

"For the record, having finished, so am I."

I was quickly shaved, showered and dressed in athletic shorts and a clean t-shirt. Crystal stayed behind to dry her long hair. She said, "Add having scented shampoo and body lotion to that list of things you don't find on the Trail."

As I came downstairs, I got a slight shock. My neighbor Dale was balls deep in Heather's sweet little pussy on one of the living room sofas. They were both nude and going at it with vigor. It was only about four-thirty in the afternoon.

The scene was all right, it's just that before I left a couple appearing there as they were, didn't occur until after dinner. I guess this was part of what Crystal had told me that people were now fucking anytime they felt like it.

Heather saw me and waved, and then so did Dale. They didn't break stride.

I went into the kitchen and then checked out the new furniture in the media room. Since the washing machine had completed the wash I'd started, I also tossed everything into the dryer.

I got a wine over ice and went out onto the patio. At the far end of the pool, near what was now Alan and Tara's home, Stacy Landry was riding Brian Wolcott's cock in the women-on-top position. My father-in-law looked very content, and Stacy seemed enraptured by the fuck. I wondered where my mother-in-law was.

I sat at the patio table, occasionally glanced at the couple fucking fifty feet away, and pulled out my phone. I did have a few emails, but they were from that day. Jean and Alice had taken care of all my emails while I'd been hiking.

As I studied the phone, and deleted some spam, I got a kiss on my cheek. "Hi, stranger." Beth had appeared.

"Beth! I love you, too. Nice to be back."

"We are going to fuck later. I want you badly, and I got lucky in the draw. I got number one."

Beth was naked and had cum running down her leg. I pointed at it.

"Oh, yeah. I was going to wash that off in the pool. I was just fucking with Cory up in his room."

"What is this 'draw' you referred to?" I asked.

"Every woman in our group wanted to fuck you tonight, and those that figured they wouldn't get near you wanted you tomorrow, and so on for the following days. Instead of a small riot and scramble for position, we put all our names in a little box and drew names out. They cover the next two weeks assuming you can get it up four times a day and unless you screw up the progression in some way. Your wives and fiancées are exempt, of course."

I rolled my eyes. "And where did you figure in all of this?"

"I drew number one. If I had a higher number, but wasn't around I'd bump somebody with a higher number when I came back to town."

"This is well thought-out." I was thinking how mechanical this was, but I did see some logic about preventing some kind of riot or ill-feelings. I kind of started to like the idea because the burden on me to choose my partners for that night was gone.

Beth said, "Crystal and Carol ran the lottery after we brought up the problem to them."

My eyes rolled around again.

"So, who am I supposed to fuck tonight?" I was kind of abrupt.

Beth shrugged. "I'm not sure. I think your wife has the master list."

I shook my head and gestured for Beth to sit with me. About ten minutes later, after they took a dip in the pool both Stacy and Brian joined us. Stacy was all abuzz with joy that I was finally back. She also told me that Madison, her daughter, was beyond delighted because she got a low number, but wouldn't tell her mother what it was.

I thought about the madness that must have gone on the past few weeks as the end of my journey neared and the level of interest in my return rose. The more I thought about it, the more I liked not having to choose.

A few minutes later, people knew I was on the patio and I had a crowd around me asking about every aspect of the 2,000-mile trek. I promised that I'd have pictures showing on one of the televisions instead of the usual porn that seemed to play a lot of the time. That comment brought laughs.

I enjoyed some wine. I talked to Russ and Deke about restarting my martial arts program. They were pleased that I was in such great shape, and especially emphasized the weight I'd lost or turned into muscle. Kim joined the discussion and tried to encourage me to swim with her. Not too hidden was her promise to make it worthwhile.

Adam Timms was there. I talked to him about getting a pilot's license and starting to accumulate ratings so I was a safe pilot with a worthy aircraft. He politely explained that he could introduce me to some good instructors, but that I wasn't in 'his class' until I wanted to move up to jet aircraft. I appreciated his honesty and told him that I might have another option soon.

My little Russian doll Kitty that I'd met on the trip had changed her hair color and was now a cute little blonde instead of a brunette verging on auburn. She also showed me a new tattoo at her bikini line of a heart with ivy around it. Also, just above her mons were the words 'Love Me' in a delicate script. She explained that these changes were part of her 'disguise' so her old Russian 'boyfriends' wouldn't still try to make her their slave.

Kitty had done four videos with Crystal Blue Photography. One had been rushed to the Internet to see what reaction it brought. The votes weren't in yet, but she seemed pleased with the results.

Charlotte and Noah found me. They explained that they were only there for the weekend to help welcome me home. They were particularly juiced up for their first Saturday night orgy at the two houses. They'd already made friends with other people in the group, especially Carl and Jade. Char whispered to me, "We already have plans to swap off with them after dinner. They have other friends that'll join in, too."

I made them promise to come back to Florida often, and Char looked really interested. Char whispered, "What if I came alone and left Noah to wonder what I'm up to? I could even send him sexts of me getting laid and stuff."

I rolled my eyes. "I know he kind of likes that, but don't push him too hard about some of that stuff. I'd hate to see you guys break apart because you were pursuing some interesting men and women here. Be careful."

Char nodded, and strolled away after we kissed.

The teens found me, only none of them were teenagers any longer. While I'd been away, all of them had passed their twentieth birthday, and they were into their junior year. I had to shake my head about how I'd lost track of time and where they fit in the scheme of things.

Heather was there. She explained about how she was solidly now a Pre-Med major and was pulling down almost a straight-A average. I congratulated her for her tenacity and for keeping her eye on the ball. She praised Trish, and some of the doctors that she'd been introduced to. She'd continued to work with the candy striper title, but a couple of doctors were pulling her into some pretty serious medical procedures to get her exposed to the medical specialties before she was actually in med school.

Derek was about seven months from graduation. He planned on getting a master's degree in computer science. Wendy was also a senior expecting to graduate in May. The others were just starting to get deeper into the courses in their majors, so would know more in a few more months about their vector into adult life.

Crystal found me and latched onto my arm. Carol tool the other one. They led me to a place of honor at the dinner tables that had been arranged. I noticed that we now had more tables.

As we sat, Elynn and Jean joined us. Emily was caring for Matthew who was in a carrier and also a focus of interest for some of the partiers.

I turned to Crystal and said, "You ran a drawing to see who'd get to fuck me over the next week or so?"

She nodded. "It solved several problems that were starting. A couple of the girls were almost ready to go to war. I won't tell you who, but when I announced the drawing, it put that problem to rest. Moreover, if you get in a situation where you have to choose, suddenly you're implying a rank order of the women in your life, and I know that's not what you intend."

"So, I'm told you have a master list? Who's on deck for tonight. You mom told me she had number one."

"Yes, she is your starter. That was a fortuitous draw because she doesn't live nearby. I'll only tell you that you have a young woman after that. The other slots will show up when the time is right." She smirked.

"Hmmmm. A young woman. I'll stop eyeing the guys then. How many of them were in the drawing?"

Tara brought me a white wine over ice and kissed me as her delivery reward. She sat down with Don Witter, the reporter from People magazine. I hadn't noticed him earlier. I looked around the group as they took their chairs and then I saw Heide James, his sidekick with the magazine. She was with my neighbor Doug and they looked kind of romantic together.

Josh Kirby came by and introduced his 'date' to me -- a pretty brunette named Ann Morrow. She was flirty and expressed the hope to see me more later. As they moved away, I got a coy and sexy look over her shoulder. I guessed that she might be one of the new 'members'.

I hadn't thought about 'membership' in our group before. People either belonged to the group or didn't. There was no initiation, well, unless going to your first Saturday night party was some kind of rite of passage.

That train of thought led me to where I was thinking we needed some kind of name for the group other than a vague reference to a bunch of friends getting together. I thought of the question, "Is the 'X' getting together tonight?" of "Is there an 'X' tonight?" What was 'X'? Group, orgy, party, sex fiends? I chuckled at my own sick humor.

Dinner was a splendid prime rib, cut and served before our eyes by one of the chefs that the caterers brought. He was a real showman, and made a point of tossing the knives in the air and catching them. Being at the head table, we got served first. As a result, we were finished early. I asked Crystal if she thought it would all right to walk around and talk to people at the other tables, and she not only did, she encouraged it.

I went from table to table, and visited with everyone that was there. I made sure to touch each person in some way, especially the women. It wasn't sexual. I was just reestablishing physical contact with everybody. I hadn't been able to do that earlier because of the unorganized melee at my welcome. I think my friends all liked what I'd done.

After dinner, the caterers cleared away the remains of dinner. Derek put on one of his playlists for dancing and romancing, and I made a show of dancing with Crystal and Carol, and then Elynn and Jean. I made a point to make a date for later that night with the three that I hadn't been with me recently. I told them that I had to try out the new bed, and then laughed. Elynn reminded me that we wouldn't be alone, but that was fine with her.

Eventually, around nine-thirty, Trish gave us all notice that the caterers were gone and that the 'real' party could begin. Before I could blink, I had my mother-in-law in my arms. She showed me an index card that had been embossed with some kind of official seal. The card clearly showed '#1' on it. She explained that except for immediate nuclear family of wives and fiancées, I was to only accept the numbered cards in order.