Adult Situations Ch. 81-82

Story Info
Another child. New teen in group. Meet the 'rents. Classes.
9.2k words
4.83
6.6k
6

Part 41 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 81 -- A Second Child and Another Lover

Clover Toller was born at the hospital at one-thirty a.m. the day after Thanksgiving. Ross was in the delivery room with his wife. They'd decided on the name together. It was a name that Trish loved and Ross was of a mind to not care so long as it sounded right to him. I loved the name.

Of course, I was also at the hospital, pacing in the waiting room in the obstetrics ward. Ross came out after the delivery and we hugged and I thanked him for taking care of my sister-in-law. Unspoken was that I might have been the father. We decided not to test that hypothesis. He was going to be the daddy and father with all rights and privileges thereto appertaining. I would be the big brother.

I went home and crawled into bed between Crystal and Carol. Yep, it was time for Crystal and I to do this. I guess we were already trying. Crystal had gone off the pill, and was using condoms whenever she had sex with other men, including Ross. We'd all talked frankly about it and were fine with that and whatever happened.

To emphasize a point, there was a bowl of condoms on the bar at all times. They were kept out of the sun to ensure their viability. There'd been a laugh about also having a bowl of Viagra, but as of yet, except for private prescriptions, no one was wildly indulging in the drug. I was taking a steady diet of Cialis along with a bunch of other supplements and hormones to keep me at my best. I was told that I was keeping my wives, fiancées, and close female friends very happy.

The weight of the entire female population in our clan shifted to Ross's house two days after Clover's birth when Trish returned home from the hospital with the baby. I think it might have been the first time that I was alone in my own house since we'd moved in. The whole situation gave me a chuckle, but I eventually went next door, too.

Everyone was cooing and making baby sounds to Clover who seemed content at that moment to sleep through the whole thing. She was passed from person to person, and I did get my turn to hold my baby sister. Ross stood off to one side looking like he'd just sold all that swamp land in New Jersey for a ridiculously high asking price.

I eventually went back home and worked on my katas. I'd been practicing a lot, so I felt the flow almost immediately, and also felt that I was executing them well and error free.

The women-folk all returned for cocktails and dinner. Trish was still sore from birthing, so stayed home and napped. Ross came and got her dinner from Elsa and took it on a tray to his house for his wife. He joined her for the meal.

While Elsa had been one of the crowd of well-wishers, she'd come back early to work on our dinner. She was very conscientious about her duties. The houses had never been so clean, and the meals were always superb. We barely had to lift a finger.

Even on Elsa's day's off, she'd leave behind some great meals that could be warmed in the oven and then served with the same great results as when she was present. She might even still be with us, but more relaxed as it was a day off.

I finally cornered Elsa one day with the issue that had come up when I was a guest lecturer in Professor Ann Morrow's anthropology class.

I explained about my 'guest lecturing' and she nodded. "There were many other students there, too; some even from Ann's freshmen overview course. Eve was one of them."

"Oh, really. Did she behave herself?" Elsa asked with a chuckle.

"I'm not sure how to answer that. The class was an open discussion about my lifestyle, including the sexual nature of our clan. Towards the end of the hour, Eve asked about how to join our group, as well as how to start her own group. It was a good question, and took me a while to answer it. I just thought that you might like to know what she's thinking about."

Elsa smiled and kissed me, "She's thinking about how to have the same kind of experience with you that you gave to me. After she got over the shock of her first visit here, she grilled me extensively about what had happened, and how I felt about you. I told her the truth. I also didn't encourage her or discourage her. She's been her own person since turning twelve, and she's gotten increasingly determined as she got older. You should resign yourself that she's going to be here like the rest of us very soon. Please open your heart and let her inside."

Saturday, after I returned from the dojo morning classes, I discovered a new and very sexy nearly-naked body lying on a chaise beside the pool. Well, that eighteen-year-old body belonged to Eve Dahlvig. It was also a very attractive body that was only clad in bikini bottoms, and was slathered with suntan lotion.

I strolled over, "Hello, Eve. How're classes going?"

"Hello ... Dave. Were you sincere about calling you Dave? I don't mind calling you Mr. Toller. I don't want to disrespect you."

"It's Dave." The nearly nude teenage body was very distracting. I figured she was baiting me. She sat up and opened her legs slightly in my direction. I wondered whether she was a cock tease or whether she would follow-through.

"My classes are good. I'm a very conscientious student, so I'm pretty well even or ahead of the classes in reading. I have good retention, too."

"You're a freshman?"

"For all of a few months and a bit. I haven't declared a major yet. I have a year-and-a-half before I need to do that. I know what you said in your visit to Professor Morrow's class about STEM courses, so I'm already leaning that direction."

Eve had sat up, and her beautiful teenage chest was on complete display. She had a shimmy factor to her breasts, as well as oversize areolas, both features that appealed to me. She passed the pencil test -- she could put a pencil against her chest below her tits, and her boobs sagged just enough to hold it in place. Perfect.

Eve wasn't the only topless woman on the patio. All the others that were around including Elynn and Heather were almost nude. Heather was studying at one of the patio tables. Further over, Kim and Stacy were talking; they were completely nude and working on their all-over tans.

I pointed at her, "Did you meet Heather? She's a junior now, but moved in with me when she was a freshman -- even a few months before that. She's in the pre-med program now."

Eve shook her head. I escorted her over and we interrupted Heather who gave us a wide smile. The two women liked each other instantly, a point that won each of them points in my book. We chatted about the university and the programs they were each on. We then left Heather so she could return to her studies in Advanced Biology.

I glanced around the patio, but no one was having sex ... yet. "Eve, I assume you recall that the sex around here is kind of rampant and apt to occur without much notice or care regarding who's around?"

"I remember that from my first visit here. I was kind of hoping to see that again ... or to even get an invitation from you to participate." She grinned at me.

"Why me?" I asked. I knew she'd get to the question sooner or later based on what Elsa had told me.

"I like you. You would be a great role model and mentor if you like me, otherwise we'd just have fun. You also gave my mother the most fantastic experience of her lifetime, and I'm ready to try that. More than that, you have a harem, and the women all love you, even Professor Morrow. I want to find some of that love that you mentioned in class. I have some to offer in return."

I indicated for her to sit on her chaise again, and she did. I sat beside her. I teased, "Then prove to me that you deserve to be here. Love is not sex. Sex is not love. The two together are a really powerful force of nature. Forget the sex and just show the love to everyone you meet. Let me see it in action."

I instantly got a kiss, and then Eve stood and waltzed into the house. She came out a minute later with three soft drinks. She took one to Heather, they talked for a minute, and then the two young women kissed rather passionately. That earned her a big grin and thank you from Heather. Eve brought the other two cans of soda for the two of us.

Eve said, "I read a book called the Five Languages of Love. Service is one of them, and I just demonstrated that, and I'll continue to do that. My mother uses that a lot. Her love shows up in clean quarters and great meals, to mention two of her long suits. She loves to do little things for others. It's her primary way of showing her love. Hopefully, the people she is romancing appreciate that love language.

Eve went on, "Then there's the physical demonstration of love, and that needn't be sexual. It is, however, physical contact, such as small touches, holding hands, a kiss, and so on. Around here, I guess that's highly sexual and highly sought after.

"Quality time is another love language. Spending quality time together, probably talking and sharing viewpoints, taking a walk, sharing a hobby, or such. It's about 'togetherness'.

"Another love language is affirmations -- talking about your emotions and feelings for the other in fluent form to constantly buttress the relationship. Writing a poem for someone special would be a move.

"The last of the five is gifting -- giving the other person small -- or large -- gifts that show in some way that you've paid attention to their needs or fantasies. Think of a bouquet of flowers for one lover, or even arranging a threesome for another that had a kink in that direction.

"Knowing you and your friends, I'm certain that the physical love language is a strong need, but other than that each person probably has different other needs -- love languages. I need to discover what that is in people."

Eve made a little harrumph motion with her body to indicate she was finished speaking.

"Eve, you really thought that through. I have a question. Can a person be all of those, shifting from one to another over time?"

She thought on that and nodded, "Sure, but according to the book I read, a person has a primary and secondary language. The others aren't rejected totally, but don't receive the love message as strongly."

I speculated, "I can think of situation after situation in each of your languages where I would receive a message of love. Bringing me a drink certainly was one. I was thirsty after my martial arts class."

Eve smiled, "There are other dimensions that I don't know about your preferences. For instance, do you like a slutty teenager, or one that appears innocent but eager to learn everything erotic that you have to teach her, or one that acts dumb and looks at you and says 'daddy'? I want to role play in a way that highly arouses you.

"Seeing the other women that you like; I am guessing that you really like competence. My mother said that all the women here are smart and sharp. I think I'm smart, but I can be slutty, and, as I said, I do like to role play." All that was posed as a question to me.

I replied, "I like a little of everything, depending on the situation. Slutty works wonders for me sometimes. So does innocent, and so does the 'daddy' routine from someone like you." I pointed to her breasts, "It's difficult for me to pretend your innocence when you're so nearly naked in front of me."

Eve rubbed her breasts and pulled on her nipples as she smiled at me. The nipples became aroused and stood up at attention almost instantly. Even the little Montgomery bumps on her areolas seemed to sprout up. I had to admit that Eve was getting to me. She teased, "Do you like my tits, daddy? I bared them today especially for you. I'm so glad that you were able to see them, and see how excited I am about you."

I changed the direction of things only slightly. "Eve, tonight is a party. After dinner this place becomes exceptionally sexual. This whole patio and a large part of the house will be full of people in sexual situations. You should think long and hard about whether you want to attend at this stage in your relationship with us. Notice that I said 'us'. There'll be as many as twenty-five men and twenty-five women here, slightly more. You'll be new meat on the platter for everybody, plus you're a gorgeous teenager. How sore do you want to be tomorrow?"

Eve whispered, almost afraid to hear her own voice, "I already know that I want to be here; I've thought about little else since I was here the last time. Why do you think I'm laying out here on your patio with my body on display? I want you to be my first. I mean I'm not a virgin, but as I come into your group, I want you to be my welcoming party. After that, I think I know how to play by your rules. I've had long discussions with my mom about them."

I leaned down and kissed her. I teased, "Don't start without me."

Later, I wondered whether Elsa knew about her daughter's aspirations. I argued with myself about whether to say something. Eve had continued to lie out in the sun reading and looking like one small step up from jail bait.

Elsa was in the kitchen starting some prep on our larger than usual dinner. I drifted into the room and kissed her. I gestured out towards the patio, "Did you notice who's out there?"

"Not really." She walked to the floor to ceiling window and looked out. She chuckled, "I guess that I'm not surprised. She could hardly wait until she was eighteen. Now, she can let all her hormones flourish."

"She's targeting me tonight." I tried to sound like my ego wasn't invested in the outcome.

"Not surprising. We've always been very communicative with each other. Based on her growing interrogation skills, I did tell her in detail about the times we've been together, including what I still call The Big One. I'm sure that I made her so horny in one of our talks that she went off and masturbated." She giggled at her own mischief. "We also talked about the philosophy of the group and the 'rules', if you will."

I relaxed a little, and then added, "And will we see you in the group tonight after dinner?"

Elsa smiled at me. "Definitely. I look forward to the Saturday night parties more than anything. The other nights aren't too shabby either. I already have my first partner lined up. Your father asked me very nicely."

I waved over my shoulder as I left the room. Elsa was in good hands.

Four hours later, Eve and I helped Elsa carry dishes to the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher or in one of the sinks to soak. Elsa had eventually conceded to having one or two people from the dinner group assist in carrying dishes to the kitchen. I did get a look from Elsa that said, 'What are you doing?' but she didn't say anything. I think she guessed that we were trying to help her finish early so she could be a full participant in our party and not have an hour of KP duty.

As Eve and I went back outside after things were in order, she positioned herself in front of me. Her arms quickly went around my neck and she stood on tiptoe as she kissed me. It was a hot kiss. It wasn't a little peck, or even a polite kiss. It was a boiling hot, 'I want you now; please plunder my little teenage body' kiss. She intentionally rubbed her spikey nipples against my chest. She was still only wearing her bikini bottoms. I had noticed that she was a hit at her dinner table. She also had opened herself to others conversationally.

Eve hooked her index finger in the elastic band of my athletic shorts and started to pull me forward as she carefully walked backward between some of the chaises to the same chaise that she'd been on that afternoon. It was right beside the pool and central to the other chaises that were also having other couples or threesomes starting to form on them.

Eve reached under the chaise and quickly pulled a folded towel to beside the chaise. She knelt on the towel at the same time as she pulled my shorts down my legs. I tossed my t-shirt aside. I stepped out of my shorts, leaving me naked.

Eve smiled at my cock. "Oh, this is marvelous. I own this for the next hour or so, and I am going to love this thing to heaven and back, just like you and I are going to grow to love each other." She used both hands, one on my balls and one moving my cock around to examine it carefully.

I teased, "I may only last two minutes with you, you're so hot. I don't know what you'll do for the other fifty-eight minutes?"

That earned me a smile and giggle, and then she ingested my cock into her mouth and only had to leave a small bit uncared for. For eighteen, she had amazing sexual skills.

I bent over her head as she worked on me and stroked Eve's hair, her shoulders, and then her breasts, even pinching and teasing here nipples to a very erect condition. My attention to her body made her speed up her ministrations on my cock. That wasn't what I needed just then.

After a few minutes, I carefully extracted my cock from Eve's mouth and she looked like a kid who'd had their ice cream taken away. Her bottom lip came out and she looked up at me with a pout. She teased, "But, daddy, I wanted that."

I lifted her up, had her sit, and then gently pushed her back on the chaise. I carefully removed her bathing suit bottoms. I noted by feeling the material and then a sniff that she'd soaked the suit with her juices. She'd been thinking about this moment for a long time -- and probably the entire party and probably all day. The suit was saturated with Eve's vaginal juices.

I brought my mouth to her slit as I positioned her legs over my shoulders and knelt on the towel she'd used. Eve didn't cum, but she gave out a long low moan as though she'd just become bathed in some ultimate pleasure that she'd waited for all her life. Her whole lower body twitched as she pushed into me.

I am a pussy hound. I admit it. I love pussy. When I'm not eating it with great gusto, I want to be making love to it with my cock inside in some way. I was instantly 'into' eating Eve because she tasted so good. I added fingers, and we went into a higher gear as I felt her body respond as though suddenly plugged into an electrical socket.

Eve lasted about five minutes before her first orgasm on my tongue. I kept two of my fingers inside her, but relaxed my tongue on the clitoris for a minute as she spasmed and clenched everything within reach of her lower body including my head.

Eve gasped for air for half-a-minute and then looked at me, "Wow! You really do know what you're doing with a teenage pussy." She gave me a weak smile that obviously showed her satisfaction with what had just happened.

I just smiled. Eve had soaked the whole area with her orgasmic juices including my face, neck, and part of my hair. I wondered whether her desirable little quim was as resilient and pliable as the forty-year-old pussy that was related to her.

I'd been using two fingers to go into her body. I'd get them coated with her nectar, and then withdraw so I could lick up the heavenly fluid. I added a third finger, and also started to be a little more aggressive about my penetration to full depth and wiggling side-to-side to widen the restrictive opening. The more I did to her, the move she responded in a positive way.

"If I do something you don't like, you have to let me know." I made sure she understood me through her sex fog. I then also prompted, "Your safe word is 'Red'. Got it?"

She nodded and didn't look worried.

I added a fourth finger and twisted my hand in and out of her gaping hole. She was writhing and twisting, and purring occasionally. She'd often go, "Yes, yes, yes." "More, more, more." I figured we were on a good track.

I tucked my thumb into my palm and made my hand into a kind of spear head. I pushed and twisted more. She was tight, but then suddenly my hand was inside her body. Her body closed in around my wrist. Eve nearly disintegrated. "Oh, oh, oh, fuck." "Wait. Wait! Don't move!"