Adult Situations Ch. 85-86

Story Info
Wedding reception sex party. Giving A-spots. Neighbors peek!
8.1k words
4.7
11.2k
10

Part 43 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 85 -- Post-Wedding Party -- Part 2

Dinner ended and I saw Derek and Harley race over to the music system and put on their playlists so the dancing could start. I noted they were with Lisa and Madison. They were all naked and when the dancing started, they paired up and showed the rest of the adults how to make love on the dance floor.

I offered my hand to Lexi. She grinned and we stood to go to the dance area. We both had towels around our waists. She looked much better above the waist than I did. I snagged her towel with two fingers and when it came off of her, I put it where she'd been sitting. I tossed my own towel there, too.

As our nude bodies came together, so too did our lips. She whispered, "Kissing you is a sinful delight. I want to do a lot more of it."

"I feel the same way."

We moved and rubbed our bodies together between kisses. This wasn't really dancing. It was sexy body rubbing body to music with an astronomical level of arousal as the end goal. She'd trap my cock between us, and grind her lower body against me so that my aroused cock kind of rolled around between us. It was very physical.

I teased, "Will you tell your friends up north about our party?"

"Oh, maybe I'll show the video of you fucking your four wives and ask them to duplicate the scenes. I'll give a prize to the winner -- maybe even have them fuck me in front of the rest of the group we're in."

I continued, "What would the rest of your friends be doing?"

"Oh, yeah. They'd be paired up, too. The whole room would be couples fucking, just like what goes on here. Much smaller group, however."

"Did you get some afternoon delight?"

Lexi snorted, "I did. I was with Ross -- your father. He's super, by the way. Very loving. I can see where you get some of your inspiration from. I also got to make love to Adam Timms -- the only other flight instructor in your group. He and I will have a long relationship together. We have a lot in common, plus he will be able to pick up where I leave off in transitioning new students from prop to jet aircraft."

I may want to do that, eventually."

"Jets are very expensive."

I shrugged. "We'll see at the time."

Lexi and I both noted that a few feet away Andy, Lexi's husband, was dancing and making out with my sexy little Russian hiker, Kitty Privalova. I don't think either one of them knew the rest of the world existed. They, too, were kissing and rubbing together like crazy.

I whispered to Lexi, "Don't worry about Andy. Think about inclusion rather than exclusion, and compersion rather than jealousy. Wouldn't you like to let your sapphic side out to play with Kitty? Andy and I would get so aroused watching you suck your husband's jizz from her pussy."

"Oh, God. I remember you did that to me after we'd fucked in that trail shelter. No man has ever done that to me. Andy tries it now and then since you showed him that it was no big deal."

My fingers started moving around Lexi's pussy as I sucked on her breasts. She was pushing her globes into my mouth as I licked and bit and sucked. She had big nipples just ripe for stimulating her body.

I then felt the need to do my fisting thing with her. She seemed pliant enough. I was finger fucking her with my right hand, so I continued only changing up from two fingers to three. Lexi moaned. I know she saw Andy and Kitty look over at us.

A few minutes later, I led Lexi to a lounger beside the pool. I easily added a fourth finger to my sexing of her body, and then I tucked my thumb into my palm and pushed into her body with my hand in the shape of a blunt spear. Lexi's eyes got large when she realized what I'd just done. I twisted around inside her, making sure my knuckles rubbed against her G-spot. I was also munching on her clitoris by then; she had a pronounced little nubbin that had come out to play.

"Oh, fuck. You... you're going to make me cum. AAAHHHHHGGGGGG!"

Lexi's body spasmed and I hadn't really gotten into the A-spot thing that I'd read more and more about. I wanted to please the women that I made love to; I wanted them to have ultimate orgasms.

As Lexi's body slowed from her G-spot orgasm, I used my fingertips to probe for her A-spot. When I stroked one area, she moaned and her whole body jerked as though she'd gotten an electric shock. I slowly and gently applied my focus there, as I went back to licking and lapping around where my hand entered her body and where her clit was now screaming for more attention.

The orgasmic scream came soon enough. "YAAAAHHHHHH OOOOUUUUOOOOOOH." Lexi's body tried to double over around my hand, my face, and my body. She was clutching onto me like the lone life preserver in a stormy sea, and then her whole body went limp as the colossal orgasm consumed her body.

Lexi's unusual scream had attracted everyone's attention, probably within ten miles. I figured the police would arrive soon, although I'd seen Chet fucking one of my wives and he was on the police force and didn't seem too concerned. Andy was watching, too.

As Lexi's invisible parachute opened and she floated in a deliriously joyful state back to earth, I extracted my hand from inside her, licked most of the wet and tasty residue on it, and then cuddled her to me. I kissed her beautiful face and lips. Eventually, she started to come to and kiss back.

Lexi's eyes blinked open and she looked up at me from her supine position on the chaise. She said, "I love you. No one in the world has done for me what you did. I know that you love me because of that, and I love you in return. I will always be there for you, and..."

I interrupted. "Lexi, I love you, too. I want you as my friend and lover for all time. Don't forget you're married to Andy and he loves you, too; even more than I do." I thought I'd better remind her of a few facts.

"Oh, I love Andy, too. I've just realized for the first time that I can really and deeply love two people at the same time. All you've been telling me about that came into focus."

We kissed and made out for a few minutes. I could tell that the physical contact was making her not only happy, but also further aroused. Soon, we were making love. She wanted me to dominate her, but she wanted to be sure that I was getting the immense dose of her love that she wanted me to feel. I did.

In response to her pleas for harder, faster, deeper, and to cum inside me, I did all of that. She came again and moaned loudly. Her head went back, her back arched, she pushed her gorgeous body onto me, and started gasping for air again as the first blast of jizz shot out of me deep into her body. I sure hoped she was on birth control because I wasn't sure how receptive Andy would be to being daddy to my baby.

My subsequent shots seemed to keep triggering Lexi's more normal orgasm. As my salvo of jizz slowed and stopped, so did Lexi's orgasm. Her lips were locked on mine in kiss that should be in every Hollywood movie. We shared more words of love.

Then I felt somebody sit down behind me on the chaise. I looked over my shoulder and Kitty was there with a smile. She said, "You worried Andy." Andy was standing right beside the little sex kitten with a hand on her shoulder.

Lexi sat up and took her husband's hand. "Oh, darling. This wonderful man just gave me the most magnificent experience -- an orgasm to beat all orgasms. I love him, and I want you to know he's made me realize how important you are to me and how much I love you. Come and kiss me."

Andy bent down and kissed Lexi, and then she pulled him down on top of her so she could really get into it with him. She was still cranked up. Kitty looked happier that they were making out.

Lexi asked, "Did you and Kitty make love? Do you like her?"

"We did and yes," he replied as though the answer was as obvious as day following night.

"Then I have something I have to do," Lexi announced and pushed up so that she was sitting between us. I got off the chaise but stayed nearby.

Lexi pulled Kitty down next to her and kissed her. Kitty was very amenable to the idea, and so got into it with Lexi. In a fraction of second, however, Lexi was suddenly between Kitty's legs with her fingers and tongue going eagerly after every morsel of baby batter that Andy had left inside her.

Kitty looked up at me with a smile, and motioned me closer. Thus, as Lexi was eating Kitty's pussy, Kitty started sucking on my cock rife with the remains of my having just fucked Lexi. Andy looked on, particularly at his wife as she ate out the pretty Russian woman he'd just fucked. I watched his mouth form the words, "Holy shit."

Kitty got me hard again, and Lexi finished getting all she was going to get from the pert brunette/blonde. She'd been a bottle blonde when I met her, but had returned to being a brunette to frustrate any of her former Russian mob bosses from figuring out where she was.

Kitty and I went to the adjacent chaise. Andy and Lexi had taken over the one I'd just been on with her. They were making out and whispering to each other. I took that as a good sign. Communication in our environment was crucial for all of us.

Kitty said, "I want what you just did to Lexi."

I hesitated, "Errr, Kitty, you are a very small woman. I barely fit inside Lexi." I paused and thought. "Someday, when I sense that you might be more pliable and approachable, I'll try, but not today."

Kitty sighed in resignation. "Okay, I guess. You make love to me now, though. We need to love." I loved her Slavic accent.

"Yes, Kitty, I make love to you now, only I always love you even when we're not making love."

"Oh, that nice thought for me to keep. I need to give you nice thought, too, beside confessing my love. I want to do porn video with you. Crystal tell me you need to get back into business. I want you and me together so I have something to remember our fuckings."

I kissed her, and slid my hardening cock into her hot Russian pussy. "That can be arranged."

A moment later, Lexi said from beside Kitty's crotch, "Count me in on that activity, too. I'd love to do a porn video with you."

Lexi pulled my cock from Kitty's pussy, sucked on the shaft now covered with 'Kitty', and then steered the shaft back into Kitty's sweet and very wet cunt. We returned to fucking. Lexi grinned and moved away.

I had just enough flex to my body to be able to bend as I leaned down and sucked on Kitty's breasts as I slid my hard dick back and forth into her body under me. She did her best to hold them for me and to moan to show her appreciation. We kept it simple and when Kitty orgasmed, I came with her. As we started to appreciate our afterglow, I went down on her and cleaned her pussy the way she liked.

Next to us, I noted that Lexi was eagerly fucking a man I didn't know. There were a few at the party. Kitty and I went to the bar and got water. Sex makes you thirsty -- for more.

Kitty was swept up by my friend Paul -- the man that worked in the investment house with my father. I stood and surveyed the patio. Every chaise and chair had a couple or threesome in it. I could see a couple of my wives being plundered by one friend or another. I felt sure they were having fun.

"Are you free? I always like to fuck the groom at a wedding. I'm actually trying to start a new trend for myself."

I turned to face a pretty black-haired woman that I'd never met before. I said, "I don't believe I've had the pleasure of being introduced to you."

"I'm Bev. Beverly actually, and yes, I'm named after the town in Massachusetts that I was conceived in. My stupid parents didn't know shit from shineola about birth control, so here I am." She was laughing and did a little ta-dah with her arms spread. She had great breasts. I could tell she'd delivered that line a thousand times before. I chuckled at the ancient reference to the brown shoe polish.

"I'm glad you're here." I sized up the naked woman in front of me. She was about forty, saggy in the right places, with a full crop of pubic hair. She was sexy.

She volunteered, "My husband and I are your neighbors on the other side of Alan and Tara's house. We saw some of their group parties on their patio, and asked to join in. Alan invited us to attend your wedding. He said it was all right. I hope it is. This is a great party and great crowd."

"It is all right. Your husband?"

"Len is over there where you just were fucking that pretty girl with the long hair. He has a hair fetish."

"That's Lexi. She's a flight instructor from Maryland. Her husband works for NIH. They're in the process of moving down here and changing jobs."

"Moving in with you?"

"No," but even as I answered I didn't know what any of my wives might have committed to.

Bev said, "We love your... club. I hope we get to attend parties like this a lot. Please invite us. We'll be great neighbors." She gestured to all the naked couples. She added, "I even like threesomes. Two of those hunky guys that fucked your new wives earlier did me at the same time this afternoon."

"Did you meet the other neighbors that are here?" I asked.

"I think so. I didn't know there were so many like-minded people nearby. Len and I are making a major readjustment to our marriage."

"Who's leading the change, you or him?"

She thought about that and said, "Both of us, I think. We were shocked at first at what was going on, and then we learned it was part of a much larger thing -- this group. That got us talking about what was important in our lives."

"So, you had open and honest talks with each other?"

Bev shook her head rapidly. "Not at first. We'd had never talked about sex, yet there it was taking place in the open about fifty feet from the door to our patio. Further, it involved several couples and they swapped partners."

I gestured with my hand for her to keep talking.

"Len said he'd read about such things happening, but didn't know they were real. He did show me a couple of story sites on the Internet, and he primed me with some of his favorites. They featured stories about hot wives -- they were called, and group sex, and even orgies. I found them arousing, but I still couldn't admit my feelings to Len."

"So, what happened?"

Bev sighed, "One night, not that long ago, Alan and Tara were entertaining again. They were naked and so were the other three couples with them. They started fucking with each other on their patio chaises, and I know they weren't with their spouse or regular partner.

"It was dark, and Len led me outside and we snuck up to our property line and looked across at all the sex. I can remember like it was yesterday. Tara was riding one guy cowgirl, and they were making out wildly. Alan was with another woman, and so were the other men.

"Len was behind me, but he reached around me and started to finger me. I was already so wet, but I knew he'd like that. One of the men we were watching was really hung -- I heard somebody call him Russ. I watched him start to fuck Tara after they changed partners to be with each other. Len whispered in my ear, 'Wouldn't you like that cock sliding into your pussy?' I nodded that I did.

"The next I knew, Len's cock slid into me and he started a slow fuck as we watched the others. I'd never fantasized about some other guy fucking me, but I did that night. Somehow, I came and managed to not make any noise. Len dumped his cum inside me, too. I could barely stand up after my orgasm. I wanted to lie back and get fucked again and again by all the men.

"We tiptoed back to the house. Len asked me what I thought about what we saw and what had just happened. I was honest with him for the first time. I told him, 'I wanted to get fucked by every man there.' He told me he was very turned on by what we saw and that he wanted to be part of that group."

"So, you signed up?"

Bev said, "No, not yet. The next night was a Saturday. There was quite a party here, as usual for a Saturday we've come to realize. Once it got dark, we peeked through the hedge again at our neighbors, but no one was there. We did see Tara, naked, come from her home and walk over to your house.

"Len pulled me back around our house, and we quietly walked out to the street, walked down near your house, and then stole up to the fence that blocks your backyard from the street. We opened the gate and went through, hoping we wouldn't get caught. My God, we were naked.

"We didn't get caught, but we saw a much larger group of people making love and trading partners. We watched for over an hour from our hiding place. Len also fucked me two times, I can recall. Our libidos were soaring.

"We went home and fucked a third time. I don't know that either of us had ever been that horny before. I asked Len what turned him on the most. He told me that it was the idea that I might be in the middle of what we'd just seen, getting fucked by other men.

"I told him the idea of him being with other women also turned me on. We talked about what our marriage and relationship would be like if that happened, and then we started to tell various stories to the other about what we might see, especially about each other. We were testing each other's resolve about participating in something like that -- like this. She gestured around at the others.

Bev continued, "I'd seen you, and knew who you were. In one story that we made up, I told Len that you asked me to fuck and that we'd made love for hours one day when he was at work. I told him in detail what you'd done to me: how you'd kissed me, how you'd had oral sex with me and how I'd given you blowjobs, and then how we fucked and fucked -- and all the positions you liked.

"Len told me about fucking Crystal and Carol. We knew you had two wives. He even talked about spending a whole weekend just having sex and meals with them. We were so horny; we actually fucked a fourth time that night.

"We kept talking and tossing out little arousing tales over the next week. We could hardly wait for the weekend. What I didn't know was that Len had gone next door and talked to Alan Bullock. He got an invitation for us to come through the hedge and join in. Alan would know that I was being surprised but he'd go along with our somewhat secretive appearance.

"So, Friday night, Alan, Tara, and some friends started to party and enjoy sex on their patio. Len decided we should be naked so that we could fuck and not worry about clothes as we peeked at them. We went to the hedge and watched for a couple of minutes.

"Len whispered, 'Let's move closer; I want to see better.' He pulled me around through the hedge at a weak place and then we tiptoed up to the corner of the house and the patio. We were only about ten or twelve feet away from where Alan was making love to a woman -- Darlene, I think.

"Alan got up to reposition, it seemed, only instead he walked right over to us and took my hand. My mouth dropped open and I went into shock. He said, 'Come and let me make love to you, Beverly.' He even used my name. He spouted a bunch of really nice words about how we should know each other better, and how pretty I am. He took me to an empty chaise and pulled me down to lie partly on top of his naked body. I hadn't been naked with any man but Len for over twenty years.

"Len went to Darlene and the two of them instantly started to make out. I realized that I'd been set up. Len confessed from next to us that he talked to Alan a few days earlier, and got the invite to their small party. Alan and I made out some and I became lost in his embraces.

"I looked over after what seemed like a minute later, and Darlene and Len were fucking. I could see his shaft driving into her gaping vagina. Moreover, there was enough light that I could see that both of them liked what was happening -- a lot. I got jealous, but then realized this was all the stuff that we talked about. My mindset changed instantly.