Adult Situations Ch. 85-86

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then Alan and I start fucking, and kissing, and I'm like blown away. My libido is soaring, and I was so happy. I was also so horny, and he was rapidly turning out to be so satisfying. Everything escalated from there. I don't think we went home that night until we'd each fucked everybody of the opposite sex that was at that little gathering. Alan encouraged us to come the next night and be part of the larger party next door."

I said in a serious tone, "And so you called the vice squad about the dealings going on in the neighborhood? You're warning me that they'll be here any moment?"

Bev laughed and playfully pushed gently with one hand, "Of course not. That was our first weekend participating. We were both intimidated by what was going on, so we intentionally stayed in the background. Now that we've been with so many of the other people, Len made me realize it was silly to hide."

"I agree. You're too pretty to hide away."

"So, will you make love to me?"

I took Bev's hand an led her to the nearest chaise.

Chapter 86 -- Post-Wedding Party -- Part 3

Beverly and I sat at the bar catching our breaths. She was an energetic lovemaking partner, at least that night. She told me that I turned her on, but that she did have slower speeds. I assured her that she'd get more opportunities with me -- with all of us -- at future parties.

We were nude and in keeping with the rest of the indigenous population in the three adjacent backyards of our steady group members: Ross -- my father, me, and Alan Bullock. As of that night, I was sure that we could count Len and Bev's house as also part of our 'club' -- as she called it.

I got a firm tap on my shoulder and turned to face Rob Buckman -- the minister, who hours earlier had 'married' Crystal, Carol, and me with Elynn and Jean. He had a grin from ear to ear.

I exclaimed, happy that he'd come by, "Rob. You enjoying the party?"

He chuckled, "I am here to ask for absolution from a higher power."

"What are you talking about?"

"I have made love to all four of your wives this night. As a result, I am in love times four. I am having coveting feelings for all of them, ergo I have violated a basic tenet of the Bible."

Now, I chuckled, "Well, I think they probably planned that. Based on what I've seen and heard, I think that all four of them planned on pulling long trains tonight. You were probably just one of the many box cars in each of their endeavors.

"As for violating a commandment, just recall that many people, including most of our governments, treat them as suggestions rather than absolutes. For instance, it's only been recently that some places have stopped killing offenders of heinous crimes. I believe one of the arguments was that only God has the right to decide life or death, and not man or even a jury of men. I'm sure that same situational ethic applies to coveting my wives." I laughed.

"Good thing that this is in a supportive crowd."

"Oh, I'll tease them about it later. They won't care. I just want them safe and happy. We're all high libido people, so sex is one of the easier roads to happiness for us." I waved my hand dismissively in the air in front of him, more or less in the shape of an imaginary cross.

"Thank you for your dispensation." He laughed.

I made another sign of the cross for him. I already knew that he wasn't that religious. We had one of that talks that indicated we were both 'spiritual but not religious' -- what many people and publications abbreviate as SBNR. I said, "Go with peace and pussy.

"Have you met Beverly, Rob? She's a neighbor."

"And a gorgeous one at that. If you're not busy, perhaps we could... chat?"

Bev lit up at the handsome man about her age. "I'd love to." She'd visually checked with me, and I encouraged her with a smile and the nod of my head. The two of them got up and went off together.

I had the thought that if Rob had been with my four wives, and possibly another woman, he, too, was likely on some kind of intensive chemical diet to aid his performance that evening. I noticed that he wasn't that 'relaxed'.

I felt a pair of erect nipples swipe across my back. Without turning, I said, "Ah, my newest wife. How're you doing?"

I got a kiss as Elynn came more in front of me. "Doing fabulous. I've lost track, but I think all your wives are in the process of fucking every male at this celebration."

"Good. Having goals in life is important. It keeps one motivated and focused. You haven't been drinking too much have you?"

"No," she said insistently. "I don't want to impair my performance or sensitivity. I just had to tell you that I love you. I carry the same message from Jean."

"And Jean is where?" I looked out across the patio. I could see Crystal being fucked by Len, but not see my other two wives.

"Jean is being fucked in your bed by Greg, and I think Mitch is on standby ready for his turn. I finished with them early so came down to get some water. Carol, I don't know about."

I chuckled and pointed at the large bar refrigerator that was full of the plastic water bottles. I told her, "There are also plastic bags to carry the bottles beside the fridge." Elynn loaded up with water for her co-wives and friends, and went back into the house. She was still wearing the white stocking and her white CFM shoes. Her breasts were shimmying and shaking deliciously as she walked away.

Ann Morrow was my next partner at the party. She was eager to be with me again. A few days earlier, I had taken two boxes of personal items into my university office to personalize the space, and she'd helped me unpack and put them around my office so I looked more 'official' and 'professorial'.

Ann and I had then christened my desk. She'd locked the door, stripped our clothes away, and then we'd had an epic hour-long fuck as I plowed into her body with my horny cock. I had been psyched up to have at least one great fuck in my university office.

Ann and I made out at the bar, and then we were on one of the chaises. We hadn't done much when a woman I didn't know came by the chaise, spotted Ann, and then mounted her head so that Ann would eat the cum leaking from her pussy. There were no introductions, but I could tell Ann and the mystery woman knew each other quite well.

The new woman and I were face to face: her getting eaten, and me pumping my cock into Ann. Ann was making happy noises.

We kissed and then really got into it. I'd never had such a hot kiss from someone I'd just met and whose name I didn't even yet know. When we came up for air, I said, "Hi. I'm Dave."

She took the cue, and said, "I'm Juno but go by June."

As I kept pumping my cock into Ann, I said, "Ah, a Roman goddess. I am privileged to meet you."

Juno said, "You'll laugh but my last name is Mars. My parents had a sense of humor when they named me. My only solace is that I'll likely out live them. I prefer to use the name June, but I respond to both."

"You seem to know Ann." I gestured to the body beneath the two of us, responding to my cock on one end, and lapping madly away at Juno's cunt at the other end.

"We both teach at the university. I want to be one of the people that has 'stop in' privileges in your office. She told me earlier about your hot fucking rendezvous there. If you must know, I'm more consistently horny than she is." She then whispered with a giggle, "I'm probably a better fuck, too." We both laughed.

"Good to always have new friends where one works. What do you teach?"

"Psychology." She gasped as Ann apparently found the magic spot to lap. Juno suddenly was holding onto my shoulders, and then she obviously came.

"You here alone?"

She nodded. "There's an ex-husband out there someplace, but not near here, fortunately. He'd be shocked with my behavior, especially tonight."

"Tell me."

"I think I've already fucked ten men. If I wasn't on birth control, I would be soooo pregnant. When we dated, we both said that we wanted kids. He changed or lied, and after we were married told me he didn't want kids or to have a working wife. That became a sticking point to moving forward with our marriage. We didn't want anything that the other had, so we just peacefully dissolved the marriage before two years were up, picked up our toys, and went in different directions."

"Will you have children?"

"Can't you hear me? TICK TOCK TICK TOCK." She made me laugh and rubbed her tummy.

She added, "I'm looking for a sperm donor? Want to apply for the job?"

"You have to get permission from my wives and my sister-in-law -- all five of them."

"Wow. That's unique. I just might do that, assuming you're serious?"

"I am, but don't try tonight. They're working on short-term goals, such as fucking every male here, not some longer-range ones."

Ann did her spasm and orgasm trick beneath me. Juno moved aside and gave her some space to writhe about. They kissed, too.

I extracted from Ann and went down on her to clean up the mess. Juno watched, and then tapped me on the shoulder. She said, "Share!"

June and I ended up snowballing what I could gather from Ann's cooter. There wasn't much, at least from me. Then the two women executed a neat little arabesque. They changed places. I was staring into June's sodden pussy as Ann started to mount her head.

Ann implored, "Don't just kneel there, start fucking her." I was kneeling on a towel to cushion my knees from the cement patio surface.

I rapped my modestly excited cock against June's slit and clitoris, and then slowly slid my meat into her pussy. I said, "Are you on birth control."

From beneath Ann, I heard, "Oh, yes, I am. I wouldn't do that to anybody." After a pause, she added, "You are very satisfying... and so is Ann."

Ann and I kissed. She pointed down at her friend. "Very hot woman. She should be part of your entourage."

I shrugged, "She's here, isn't she? Seems like she already made that determination, at least for tonight."

"Invite her to come back. I think she'd like that."

"Will she accept and become a regular?"

"I think so. It's hard to tell with her sometimes."

June said with her voice talking mostly into Ann's cunt, "Stop talking about me like I'm not here."

I said in a slightly louder tone so she could hear me, "June, you're invited back any time you want."

"Thank you for that spontaneous invitation. I think I will. Is it like this all the time?"

"Especially Saturday evenings, like now. Other times it varies greatly. Friday nights are also becoming erotic, but the group is usually smaller."

"Should I move in if I want sex all the time?" She then laughed. I could tell it tickled Ann's pussy.

"It's been known to happen. I'll fill in details later, if you're interested."

"I'm interested in where there's love, lust, and sex. This seems to be the place that's unique under the sun."

Ann teased, "It's dark out."

Juno said, "It's dark down here, and damp, and it smells and tastes really good -- like quality pussy." She went back to eating out Ann's pussy.

An hour later, I was balls deep in Lisa Wallace. We'd repledged our love to each other. She was so cute, but having passed into her twenties she couldn't play the teenager card to arouse the men in our group any longer.

Mounted on Lisa mouth, much like Ann had with June a short while earlier, was Eve Dahlvig, the daughter of Elsa -- our housekeeper, cook, and universal lover. The only difference was that Eve seemed more vocal and more orgasmic.

Eve's mother Elsa was beside us on another chaise making out with Rob Buckman. He seemed to be around a lot. He'd obviously discovered the joy and benefits of hanging out with us. They'd been fucking when I arrived at the available chaise with Eve and Lisa, but they'd finished and were just cuddling and talking in low tones as they watched us. I knew that Elsa especially liked to watch her daughter do anything sexual with one of us. She'd admitted her kinky behavior, and no one thought ill of her for it.

Only a few feet away, Cory was making love to Tammy Sellens -- Heather's sister. She was erotically spread out on the massage table as he moved slowly over her sexy body in a very romantic way. I guessed that Cory might be trying to prolong the session with Tammy because she was such a hot teenager. For that matter, she was kissing back like she'd found her lifelong mate.

I hadn't seen either of them yet, but Crystal told me that both Eve and Tammy had made a porn video with Crystal Blue Photography recently. She commented that Matt Volpetti had reviewed them with her for the first time when he arrived for the wedding a few days earlier. Tracy Belle had been with them, and gave nothing but praise for the two performances. Two new porn stars were being launched.

As Eve repositioned, Lisa whispered to me, "I'm going to do some lezzie videos, I think. Will that bother you?"

"You having sex with another woman or two? Hardly. I've watched you do that here. I prefer that you don't get too dykey, and I recommend you keep it romantic. If you do, you'll be able to go back and forth with heterosexual videos, as well. From an income point of view, that's important. Keep your options open."

She said, "I talked to Matt earlier, and he recommended some more diversity in what I do. He wants more of a complete portfolio for each of his stars, at least within the scope of what he wants to represent. I know he talked to Crystal about that in general, not just about me. We were talking about doing a gangbang and some light bondage, too."

Eve lay down beside Lisa and spread her legs. She smiled at me, and I moved over and plugged her sweet little teenage pussy with my swollen cock. She moaned and rolled her eyes in some kind of ecstasy as I stretched out her sodden cunt.

I commented back to Lisa, "Just be careful. I think if you did the wrong kind of video, people would get turned off and drop their interest in you."

"Such as?"

"Beastiality, S&M, torture, scat, piss. They have a narrower group of followers. If some people see you in one of those, they'll drop you off their favorites list completely."

"OH! I wouldn't do those anyway."

"Most of it is tricks of the trade, but the 'stars' get typed. Think of the variations with heterosexuality -- you've done many of them with Crystal. There's who you're loving, whether it's supposedly a little rough or really tender and romantic, whether it's one man or two or more, and then there's what you do -- fuck, blowjob, cunnilingus, analingus, gangbang, being DPed or spit roasted, and so on."

"I like your advice."

Eve giggled, "I just want to fuck. I was paired with Deke because we're so different in size, shape, and coloring. He was dreamy to fuck. We really like each other."

"What about your cohort over there -- Tammy?" I asked.

"She had Russ for her video. Crystal made it look like he was about to split her wide open, too. She played a virgin. It was cute. At one point, he laid his erect dick along her stomach. The camera made the thing look like it went from her cunt to just about her breasts, and then he plunged into her. She played it well."

"I'll try to watch the videos in the next couple of days."

Lisa and Eve switched back and forth on my cock. At one point, Tammy came over to fuck me while Lisa went to Cory. Then Eve was with Cory, and then we were back to the way we started: Tammy with Cory, and Lisa and Eve with me.

Subsequently, I came inside Lisa to her delight. Eve showed no hesitancy to going down on the slightly older girl and eating her clean. They didn't snowball, and I didn't push the issue. I figured that I was about bone dry anyway.

When we came up for air, I realized that it was about two a.m. I mumbled something about going to bed and it still being my wedding night. The others went for a swim in the pool. I used the outside shower and cleaned up, dried, and then sauntered into the house.

The downstairs was empty, but I could see that Elsa had prepared the kitchen for breakfast, and also made the coffee urn ready to be turned on to brew the morning coffee for the house.

I plodded up the stairs, barefoot. I went into the master bedroom. The nightlight was on and I could see four bodies in the bed. They were wrapped around each other: Crystal with Jean, and Carol with Elynn. I had a space in the middle. After I brushed my teeth, I crept into the open slot between the two sapphic couples.

I shut my eyes and realized I was really tired. I wondered how long my girls had been in bed.

Carol rolled over and kissed me. She said, "We just lay down fifteen minutes ago. We're pretty tired and a tad sore -- in a great way."

I kissed and her, cuddled into her body, and extended my reach to Elynn, and we went to sleep.

In the morning, I got kissed awake by Jean. She also was using her left hand to stroke my cock back to some semblance of the glory it had the night before. From the reaction, I think I had a lot of chemical enhancement still in my system. Crystal was sitting on her heels watching Jean arouse me. Carol then took my cock in her mouth and started a morning blowjob. Elynn came up next to me on that side and fed me one of her nipples to suck on. I hoped this was how my wives planned to awaken me for the rest of time.

Crystal grinned, "We were all super sluts last night."

"No such things, my darlings. You were the same as everybody else at the party. You just did better at spreading wedding and Christmas cheer around the homestead than those that weren't at the gathering."

Crystal said, "I believe we each got to fuck you and thirty-six other men yesterday. Doesn't that put us in a special category?"

I pondered that thought. I said, "I always did want to meet a girl like you when I was younger. I'm so glad you didn't wait to appear until I was eighty years old. I would have seriously felt like life dealt me a raw deal."

Crystal leaned over and kissed me.

I said, "And, better yet, today's a new day. I bet that outside the door of this bedroom there are still men and women with high libidos. I also bet that some of the men will have slept and gone through their recovery periods."

Crystal shook her head. "Nope. For me, the playground is closed for repairs until tonight. I'm sore, and it's not even the good kind of sore like you sometimes give me. I, for one, overdid it. Come on, lover, let's go see what's happening elsewhere in the house.

We all did our bathroom routines, and then trooped downstairs. I wore my ubiquitous towel around my waist, but nothing else.

I got a sensuous good morning kiss from Elsa and then from Eve, who was helping her make breakfast. Rob Buckman had been sitting at the counter talking with the two of them. I got the impression that he spent the night with one or both of them.

Both women raved about the party and the glorious evening making love to many other people. I allowed as how my wives had set both individual and a group record of some kind. I pointed out that collectively, the four of them had fucked me and 144 other men. I got punched in the arm for that observation.

There were a few others around, but no one was into wild sex or trying to extend the party into Sunday morning. A few came by and said goodbye, and the remainder joined us for a communal breakfast on the patio.

###

List of Characters (Dramatis Personae)

Couples grouped together.

Dave Toller and Crystal Wolcott -- cyber security expert/Ross's son & flight attendant/runs Crystal Blue Photography (CBP).

Ross Toller & Trish Wolcott -- Investment manager/Dave's father & nurse/Crystal's older sister.

Greg Caldwell & Darlene Mentis -- Lawyer & nurse. She works w Trish.

Mitch & Deborah Singer -- Runs Silver's Gym & flight attendant.

Molly & Jake Walters -- private porn client of CBP & kinky husband.