Adult Situations Ch. 87-88

Story Info
College courses. Student flashes. Making a baby. New pilot.
8.1k words
4.8
6.7k
6

Part 44 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 87 -- Professor Toller

I got a call from the registrar's office at the university just after the New Year's holiday. They were having a large influx of students signing up for my courses and wanted to know, in particular, whether I would take on a second section for my Introduction to Information Technology course. I told them I would if it could be same day.

Three days later when classes started, I was routed to a new classroom for the I.T. class instead of the one I'd initially been assigned. The original classroom held 30 students; the new one held 66 -- and it was full when I walked in. I went to the front and in about a minute the room went silent. I waved and said, "Good morning."

In the first class we talked about the 'why' of I.T. -- what made it blossom so dramatically before and then during the 1980s. Almost immediately, I could tell who was alert and had given the subject some thought. The rest of the class was administrivia, talking about the syllabus, class objectives, the readings, the book, grading, and the class setting. I did write on the white board 'No Cellphone Usage In Class -- Automatic 'F''. That got everyone's attention.

Among the students in the class was a group that would make the class more fun for the two mornings a week: Wendy, Lisa, Madison, Derek, Eve, Heather, Tammy, and even Ann and June -- other professors at the university. In the previous two weeks, I'd been in a sexual situation with all of the females, and one night I had Derek and Harley on either side of me fucking Elynn and Jean, as I plundered Tammy's little body.

June had kept her promise and made a visit to my office and had me fuck her on my desk. I was sure, given that I was paying to build the new engineering building, that I'd get a little slack if anybody caught us. No one did, however, so I expected she'd be back.

The class went well, I thought. I had to sign a few Drop/Add slips, but that was no problem and quickly done.

My next class was Business Systems that afternoon, and it, too, had also maxed out at 30 students, and then immediately after that was the second section of the Intro to I.T. course -- also full with 66 students. The rooms were all full. A few of my 'fans' as I called the group from our gathering were in the Business Systems class, too -- Lisa and Madison. My Building Websites course would only be on Tuesday evenings, and it was more of a computer lab than a traditional teacher-in-front-class situation.

Thus, I had to be on campus at least Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, and I had a lot of other free time, so long as I was ready to teach.

Ann suggested I post my office hours on those days, and then also be available by appointment, so that's what I did. Even a week later, there was still some Drop/Add activity.

I also asked my department head whether I could engage a student or two as teaching assistants in the two large classes. I was granted permission and so I engaged not only Harley, but also Derek as my aides. Harley was a senior and Derek was a grad student, but they were both eager to have the assignment on their resumes.

With my teaching assistants and class hours set, I then talked to Russ and Deke at their dojo. They jumped at the chance to have me work with some of the lower ranked belts, so I traded some class time at my own level for working with the white, orange, and yellow belts and getting them started.

Once they learned what I was doing at the dojo, Tammy and Eve also signed up for my classes. They were both small women and looked so cute in their gis. Despite that, I showed them no mercy. After all, they were starting to learn skills that could save their lives and certainly keep them from getting assaulted.

The last piece of the spring semester fell in place with a call I didn't expect from Lexi Smart. "Hi Dave, what are you doing later on what promises to be a beautiful Saturday afternoon?"

"Nothing after lunch until our group gathering for cocktails, dinner, and whatever. Where are you -- in town or up north?"

"I'm in Sarasota at our new apartment. Andy and I ended up renting while we checkout the real estate market and the various parts of town."

"Well, come tonight -- this afternoon -- anytime, really. Welcome to SRQ."

Lexi said, "Well, since you're free, I'd like you to meet me at the Cessna Pilot Center at SRQ, say at one-thirty?"

"Yes. I'll be there. What should I bring?" SRQ was the three-letter designation for the Sarasota airport.

"Bring an open and inquiring mind ready to take a drink from a firehose about planes and aviating."

I did the dojo in the morning, wolfed down a sandwich, and met Lexi at the airport right at one-thirty.

Lexi spent three hours with me. She went over what I would call the syllabus for getting my private pilot's license, and then my commercial and instrument ratings. All of those would help make me a safer pilot.

Lexi led me outside to a Cessna 172 -- a four seat, high-wing aircraft with a fixed landing gear (non-retractable). She spent over an hour teaching me how to preflight an aircraft and why, and in particular that one because it, or one like it, would be my primary trainer for a while. I checked the fuel, the fuel caps, the tires, and everything in-between from propeller hub to tail cone. Lexi laughingly had me memorize the old pilot's axion: 'rubber down; aluminum up'.

We then sat in the plane and went over ever nut, bolt, screw, and instrument that I needed to know about and-or use to fly.

Only then, did Lexi have me fire up the engine, as I held my feet on the brakes and yelled "CLEAR" out the window to warn anybody near the plane that an engine start was imminent. With the engine running, I learned more thoroughly about the engine and mixture controls.

Slowly, with Lexi coaching me, we taxied to the runway. She handled communications with the SRQ ground control. I learned about the run-up before getting onto the runway, and then we got clearance from the tower to takeoff. I taxied onto the runway and pushed the throttle in for max power. Less than a minute later, we lifted into the sky.

I was hooked. Flying was more addictive than heroin.

Lexi had coached me about turning, and I followed her commands and suggestions to the letter. We headed to the east, and then once we were free of the airport control area, we practiced turns, holding altitude, climbs and descents. The time flew by.

She coached me back to SRQ and handled the radio communications, but I was soaking up every detail of our flight. She had me follow her through the landing sequence and power settings, but she handled the actual flare to landing, telling me everything that she was doing. She kept talking about my 'sight picture'.

After parking and tying down the plane, I hugged her. "This is a high point in my life." She laughed. She also filled out the first line in my new logbook, and had me fill out the application for a student pilot's license -- not unlike a student driver's permit.

Later, when I saw her that night, I really made love to Lexi and went out of my way to deliver a half-dozen orgasms to her. Every one of them was a lallapaloosa, which pleased both of us. After she begged me to fuck her, I continued my loving and brought her a few more. She was wiped when we were through and had a smile from ear-to-ear.

Lexi said, "If I get treatment like that from you every lesson, then I want to give you a flight lesson every day."

I gave her the treatment, all right. I did my fisting thing with her again. Ann was there and watched closely. She surprised me later with a clinical description of the A-spot and why it produced the response it did. She wanted one, too.

Lexi passed out from the excess of pleasure that I delivered to her. Ann and I were cuddling her body and kissing her when she awoke two minutes later. June joined us, and even licked at Lexi as Ann and I cuddled her. Later, Ann had the same response as Lexi.

Lexi went off to find her husband, Andy. We'd seen him with Kim earlier.

I nabbed Rob Buckman and he took over with Ann and June. I whispered to Ann that I wanted a report on his style and adequacy. She gave me a wink.

I found two small teenage sluts in a sixty-nine eating the cum from some earlier connections from each other's pussy. I stood and watched Tammy and Eve, and got hard all over again. After she was aware of my voyeurism, Tammy pulled me close and the two of them then had fun giving me a double blowjob.

We all turned when we heard June announce one of her fabulous orgasms to everyone. Rob was doing all right, apparently.

I jokingly spun Tammy around as she sat stop my cock. She was the classic definition of a spinner and I got a laugh out of her and Eve as I did. Tammy said it was a cheap thrill to get a 360-degree fuck. Eve had to try, too. Then they had to see how much of their small but proportional breasts I could simultaneously get in my mouth.

I ended the evening with Bev Henson, as her husband Len eagerly took over with the teenagers. Len and Bev were my neighbors one house away after Alan and Tara's home next door. Alan had 'caught' them spying on one of their smaller swap parties, and had them get involved. They were new converts to the religion.

I asked Bev whether she wanted to try something daring, but really erotic and orgasm producing. She did, but was cautious about wanting to stop if she didn't like whatever it was.

I started to toy with her pussy with my right hand, adding fingers, and then pushing my folded hand into her body. She about disintegrated as I made sure to rub on her G-spot. She had that orgasm, but I went right from there to the A-spot orgasm.

Bev absorbed the pleasure I was injecting into her body through my hand for only a few minutes. She loudly announced her orgasm and then as she peaked and held onto me for dear life as I lapped at her clit with my hand inside her -- my fingers stroking just forward of her cervix, and then she fainted. Later, she told me she kept feeling the intense orgasm even though she knew she was comatose. When things ebbed, she opened her eyes and I was kissing her.

Bev pledged her eternal love to me. "Only somebody that loved me as you do, could give me so much pleasure like that. Now, I want us to make love, so that in some small measure I can show you how deeply I feel about you."

Len looked worried, but Eve explained that I'd done her mother and that Bev's reaction was more 'in the moment' than anything he should worry about.

Len must have felt that was an adequate answer because he went back to fucking Eve and eating out Tammy, as I started to fuck Bev in the missionary position. She wanted to be able to hold my body against hers and feel my weight driving into her.

Len and Bev went home after everyone's orgasms had passed the afterglow stage. I urged them to have 'reclamation sex' and Len liked that idea. I never heard whether they did, but they were a happy couple when I saw them a few days later.

I collected Eve and Tammy, and we made out some more, and I went back inside each of them for a while. We subsequently went up to my bedroom and crept into the large bed.

Carol was in the bed in the spoon position with Tom Dayton pistoning into her body. That turned me on, so I adopted that position with Tammy so Carol could watch us and I watched her. Elsewhere in the bed, Crystal was sleeping, and Elynn was eating out Jean. As things quieted down, we all went to sleep.

Sunday, we had a sexy morning, and then I worked preparing to teach the next day. A lot of the materials I used were PowerPoint slides I'd prepared when I worked at Cyber Solutions and was explaining about security and technology issues to technically naïve executives. There was also some overlap with the Business Systems class, but not enough to worry about or annoy the students.

My wives and I watched a movie in our media room that evening. Elsa, Heather, and Cory joined us since it was a first-run film still in the theaters that they wanted to see. Later, I made love with my wives. I think Cory got lucky with the other women.

Monday, I was happy to be back in the classroom. I was not going to take attendance, but I was going to call on students. My two aides were also in the class, and got introduced as sources of help.

The lecture that day was a taxonomy of what might be called information technology, and a somewhat humorous history going back to caveman days. I had some good cartoons spliced into my presentation that held everyone's interest. Just after lunch, I repeated the class with another equally large group. In between, I had the Business Systems class. I spent my office time uninterrupted, so I prepared for the other classes that week.

My Monday class in Business Systems also went well. I did have a serious distraction in the first row, however. There was an exceptionally pretty female student that I guessed was from Denmark, Sweden, or Norway from her accent and look. Her name was Margit Bergman. The class roster offered no other meaningful information about her.

What called her to my attention was her short skirt and lack of undies. I almost did a tremendous, cartoon-like, double take when I spotted the bare thighs leading up to her bare pussy. I even called attention to the slide on the screen at the front of the room so that I could take a few extra seconds to study the picture of beauty only a few feet away.

Margit was a junior -- so about age 20 or 21, blonde, blue eyed, five-foot-three, and seemed serious and was not obviously flashing me. If anything, she was really into the course material and paying rapt attention. I briefly made eye contact with her, but there was no coy grin, smile, or wink. She was just following along with my lecture at that point.

I mentally hit myself across the forehead with a two-by-four, and got back in the groove of teaching while trying to ignore the blonde fuzz just inside her short skirt that seemed to be calling me. I strolled around the classroom as I talked about one slide. I saw that she was taking careful notes about the course material, so I just motored on.

At the end of class, she just packed up her books and notes, and left with the other students. There were no furtive looks in my direction. I figured it was pure coincidence, but then I recalled somebody saying, 'There no such thing as a coincidence.' I headed home a little hornier than I'd be under normal circumstances.

After my second I.T. class at the university, I raced out to the airport to meet Lexi for my second lesson in becoming a pilot. We kissed hello, and then she had me pre-flight the aircraft as she watched and had me tell her in detail everything that I was doing and why. She corrected me a few times. Like my katas, I wanted to be perfect. This seemed even easier because I had the whole airplane in front of me.

We took off and this time, Lexi had me handle some of the simpler conversations with the tower. We went back to the practice area on the other side of Interstate 75 and I had to practice 'S'-turns across a road, and then turns in circles at 'standard rates' and 'half standard rates of turn'. The harder part was doing all that and staying at the same altitude. I was all over the place -- up and down and all around. Eventually, she said, "Fly me home." I wasn't even sure which way was up, but I got oriented and then headed west. From altitude, the Gulf of Mexico was hard to miss. Eventually, I found the airport. Lexi coached me through the landing with her hands on the controls.

Back at home, I had a large box waiting for me that UPS had delivered. It contained various things a good pilot should have. I slowly assembled a flight bag. The books and maps were all on my iPad with paper backups in the bag.

Over dinner, I shared my in-class observation of Ms. Bergman's pussy with my wives. They laughed and agreed that if it kept happening that I had a major play for my body under way.

I didn't think much about it the next few days. I was far from lacking in available pussy. I wondered when the last time was that I masturbated. I vaguely recalled that it might have been along the Appalachian Trail when I was alone.

The week passed quickly. I did my other lectures to the I.T. class, held the Web Design class, took two flying lessons, spent a dozen hours at the dojo, and read a trash novel.

Monday in my opening I.T. class, I picked on my friends with rapid fire questions to see who was reading. I got rapid fire answers in reply. They'd done their homework and the reading. The others in the class looked worried.

I later strolled into the Business Systems' class interested to see whether Margit planned to tease me again. The answer wasn't only 'yes', it was HELL YES.

Ms. Bergman was wearing a white tennis skirt and top -- and no undies or discernible bra. After the lecture got underway, she pulled the skirt up the remainder of her thighs and then sat in a relaxed pose with an attentive look on her face. She was stoic in terms of showing any interest or emotion in what was happening other than in the course material. She did ask a question at one point, but that was expected from all the students that were keeping up with the material.

I found I was introducing some complex graphics into my slide deck so that the class could focus on them while I studied Margit's pussy, at least from about twelve feet away. I chuckled at myself, because I was acting like I hadn't gotten laid in years, when in fact I was getting off multiple times every night and often during the day -- even in my office. I had a lot of people to keep happy. I wasn't sure I needed one more female in my quiver -- but then Margit seemed very nice and she was pretty as all fuck.

At least, now we both knew that her actions were intentional and definitely directed at me. I wondered if this were her ploy to get good grades. What was her goal in displaying her wares to me?

I weathered through the class, did the second section of the I.T. class, and then went to the airport for a flight lesson. Thanks to the good weather, I was getting two or three flight lessons in a week. Lexi liked the frequency.

Almost in parallel with Margit, Lexi didn't want to engage in teasing or diversions from our aviating lesson plan. Thus, I buttoned it up, and focused entirely on whatever component of flying or aviation we were talking about. I did book two hours with her on Saturday afternoon, to get into what she called Ground School -- all the regulations, requirements, and so forth for flying, navigation, and the air traffic control system.

That evening, as dinner ended, Lexi and Andy showed up. I answered the door, stepped out the door to greet, and had about a hundred and thirty pounds of very horny woman in my arms as her husband looked on with an amused expression. I didn't think we'd make it back into the house without my having to make love to her on the steps into the house.

Carol and Jean came to see who was at the door, and they took over with Andy, as I pulled Lexi into the house.

Lexi was overjoyed that I welcomed her the way I did, which was mostly her doing. She told me, "You make me so horny, but we have to focus on getting you your ratings. I love you, and I want you to know that I see all this as a safety thing. If you're going to fly, I want you to be as safe as can be so you'll be able to hold me like this ... and make love to me, as you're about to do." She grinned at me.

Despite her presumptive statement, I did make love to Lexi. She turned me on just by being in my presence, plus having been teased by my little co-ed for ninety minutes didn't help quell my libido.

Lexi and I went off to the media room, since the weather outside had become windy and stormy. As usual, there was porn playing on the large TV screen without the sound turned on. We lay down and started to strip away each other's clothing.